Chocolate Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike snorted at this. He knew Jordan had a reputation as a weak leader. He was smart and good at marketing but couldn't control his people. Strong personalities such as Diane's tended to run right over him.

"Just make the changes, Diane," Jordan told her, but without conviction. You could tell that he was uncomfortable with insisting on the changes even though he was technically in charge.

"They're pointless and inane," she answered defiantly. "I don't see why I should have to waste my time on this crap!" They went on like this, arguing back and forth -- it was clear Diane was not going to cooperate.

"Damn, Jordan," Mike suddenly said. "I can't believe you put up with this shit! You need to show this bitch who's in charge!" He stepped over to Diane and spun her around so that she was against the table facing it. Pinning her there he forced her down until her upper body was flat on the table, her face pressed against the smooth wooden surface. She struggled to get up, but he was too strong for her.

"Tell her again," he ordered Jordan, who now looked very confused and more than a little flustered.

"Diane, make the changes to the presentation like I told you," he said without much force.

"Or what?" she responded, even more defiantly. "Let me up, Mike!"

"Or this," Mike told her. Holding her down with his left hand, his right pulled up her skirt so it was over her back, exposing the lovely, pale expanse of her ass. Her thong did nothing to hide the flesh of her entire rear. His hand went back and whipped forward in a series of blows.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"Shit! Oww!" yelped Diane. "Oww!" Her yelps became much louder as Mike continued to tattoo her ass, until he finally stopped long enough to grab the thin strip of material that was her thong and tear it off her.

"You won't be needing this," he told her. "Might as well put it to good use." With that he pushed the thong into her mouth before she could react and returned to spanking her. Diane's cries were now muffled by the thong jammed into her mouth. "Keep it there if you know what's good for you," he ordered.

Mike stopped after another series of smacks, holding a now-whimpering Diane down on the table.

"Jordan, you need to show her who's boss," he said. "Lay some good ones on her."

"Jeez Mike," Jordan said hesitantly. "I don't think we should be doing this. She's a pain all right, but this is going too far."

"A pain in the ass for a pain in the ass!" Mike said with a little laugh. "You need to do this," he told him. "Don't worry, she's not saying anything to anyone -- I have pictures and video that she doesn't want people to see. Now give it to her!"

Jordan hesitated, but then to my immense surprise, he slapped Diane's ass hard. He seemed pleased with himself and continued with few more swats, each a little harder. Diane had stopped yelping and was now sobbing softly, twisting her rear to avoid the stinging swats but failing in the effort.

"Hold on," Mike told him. He took the thong from Diane's mouth and asked her, "Are you going to do what you're told -- show some respect?"

"Fuck you! Fuck both of you!" Diane snapped back.

"Yeah, I didn't think this was going to be enough," Mike decided. He shoved the thong back into her mouth. "You'll keep that there if you know what's good for you. We're not the ones who are going to get fucked, are we Diane?"

Diane started to struggle more but he held her down firmly, now with both hands.

"Go ahead, fuck her," he told Jordan.

Jordan didn't move, apparently startled by Mike's words. "Jesus, we can't do that -- that's rape Mike!" he told him. "Giving her a few swats on the ass is one thing but fucking her...that's going too far."

"No, it's not," Mike answered. "It just what you need to show her you're the boss. I told you - she's not going to say anything. You have no idea what she's really like - I have a video on my phone of her getting fucked by two guys and begging for more."

"I don't know Mike -- I don't think this is a good idea" Jordan said slowly.

"Feel her pussy," Mike suggested. "I'll bet she's soaking wet -- she wants it. Go ahead. If she's not, we'll leave it at the spanking."

Jordan hesitated, shrugged and moved close to Diane. His hand went to her slit from behind. "Damn, she's drenched!"

"Exactly," Mike said. "Now fuck this mouthy bitch."

I watched as Jordan thought this over and could see him slowly make up his mind to fuck Diane. He moved directly behind her, undid his belt and trouser button and took down his fly. Pushing his trousers and shorts down in one motion he revealed an impressive cock, fully erect at perhaps nine to ten inches and proportionately thick.

"Damn, Jordan!" Mike exclaimed. "That's quite a weapon you got there!'

Diane tried to turn her head to see but the angle was too sharp. Mike slapped her ass hard. "You stay right where you are and spread those legs slut!" He pushed at her left leg with his to move it outward while Jordan pushed her right leg to the side. Taking his cock in hand Jordan moved it to Diane's entrance. She lurched upward when it touched her.

Diane spit out the thong. "Think about this, Jordan," she said nervously. "You can't undo it -- I can forget the beating, but I won't forget it if you rape me."

No, I'm sure you won't," Mike chuckled. "I think Jordan will leave a lasting memory with that thing."

Jordan moved his cock up and down her slit as if he were wetting it while Diane gasped at the contact. Moving closer he hunched his upper body over her and slammed his hips forward, impaling her in a single thrust.

"Ughhh!" Diane grunted. "Oh my god, OHMYGOD!"

Jordan let her feel the length of him for a moment before he began to fuck her with long steady strokes.

"Ahhh, it hurts!" Diane. "You're too big!"

"You'll stretch," Mike assured her. With Jordan basically holding her down with his upper body he no longer needed to hold her. He let go and reached under Diane to grab one side of her blouse. Pulling hard he ripped the blouse open, exposing her left breast.

"She's got really nice tits," he told Jordan. "And they're good for leverage as you fuck her."

Jordan did as suggested and reached under Diane on both sides to palm her breasts. As if further aroused by this he began to fuck her faster. The effect on Diane was noticeable as well; she began to breathe heavily, and I could see she was working up to a climax despite the discomfort of the big cock fucking her.

Mike noticed as well. "I think she's getting into this," he told Jordan. He leaned over near Diane's face. "Can't have you enjoying your punishment, can we? She must have climaxed a half-dozen times when we were fucking her the other day," he added.

"What do you want me to do?" Jordan asked.

Mike thought for a few seconds as Jordan continued to fuck Diane and maul her breasts.

"Fuck her in the ass," he finally said. "I doubt she'll enjoy that thing up her butt."

"No!" Diane gasped, now clearly aroused by getting fucked with a big cock. "He's too big, he'll rip me apart!"

"Maybe a different kind of sore ass will teach you to show some respect," Mike told her.

When Jordan hesitated, Mike continued to encourage him. "How many times has she mouthed off to you and you didn't do anything -- more than you can count? You want to make sure she never does it again?"

Jordan finally made up his mind. "You're right - she needs to learn a lesson!" He pulled back and moved his cock from Diane's cunt upward to where I presumed her asshole was. My view was from the side, so all I could see was his cock positioned higher on her body than before. He pushed forward and Diane lurched as if to get up. Mike moved quickly to hold her in place.

"This won't be fun, but it might be easier if you try to relax," he suggested.

Jordan pushed forward but didn't seem to make any progress. "Tight and dry," he muttered.

"Lube up from her pussy and try again," Mike suggested. Jordan did just that, repeating the move a few times until he finally said, "In a little bit." Diane confirmed that by squirming, trying to escape. Jordan took hold of either side of her ass and spread her for better access, then pushed forward again. The space between them narrowed as Diane grunted loudly and struggled more. I assumed Jordan had penetrated the outer ring of her ass.

"Yeah, move that ass," Mike laughed. "It'll help him nail you good."

Jordan moved his hips back and forth several times trying to penetrate her further. Finally, he took hold of her hips and raised her pelvis off the table, making her completely vulnerable to his efforts. Diane's feet left the floor and she lost whatever leverage she might have had.

"This... is... going... to... happen," Jordan said in a series of grunts as he thrust at Diane's ass. He appeared to be slowly going deeper with every push and Diane's reactions bore that out.

"Aghhhh!" she groaned as he slammed at her. "You're too big! Please stop!"

Jordan now seemed obsessed with penetrating Diane completely and lunged forward harder than before.

"Oh my god!" Diane cried, starting to sob. "Please stop! I promise to behave from now on if you'll just stop!"

"You'll behave all right," Jordan growled. "And without me stopping." He pushed forward one final time. "There! All the way in!" he announced. "Now we can get to some serious ass fucking!"

This was a different Jordan than I had ever seen before. There was a look of complete determination on his face as he pulled back and thrust forward into her again, using his hands at Diane's hips to accentuate the movement. "Aghhhh!" she cried. "Aghhh! Aghhh!" repeatedly as Jordan set to fucking her ass.

"Nice!" Mike said encouragingly. "You're reaming her good, Jordan! She won't be able to sit down for a week."

"Yeah," Jordan panted out, breathing heavily now from his exertions. "But I don't know how much longer I can hold out -- her ass is so tight it's making me want to nut right now."

"Whatever, man," Mike told him. "I think you've made your point." Jordan continued fucking Diane, while she had been reduced to moaning and whimpering as he pounded her rear. I was sure she was suffering more than she had the other night, but did she want me to stop this? I had no way of knowing -- she knew I was watching and could always call to me, but she hadn't. The thought crossed my mind that we should have a safe word of some sort for just these situations.

"Getting close," Jordan growled out. "You know what's really nice about this? From now on I'll see her walking down the hall and be able to say, 'I fucked that ass'." He laughed and sped up his thrusts.

"Yeah," he gasped out. "Here it comes, Diane. Gonna fill your ass." He grunted and thrust forward a final time, his cock fully in her as he climaxed. Diane moaned as he came - out of relief or pain? Jordan jabbed into her in a series of quick moves as his orgasm played out, while Diane moaned beneath him.

A panting and sweating Jordan pulled away from Diane, letting her hips settle to the conference table again. He wiped his cock on her skirt and stepped back. Diane started to move but was immediately stopped by Mike, his cock out and fully erect. I hadn't noticed him getting ready, my attention on Jordan and Diane, but he clearly meant to fuck her as well.

"Stay right there, Diane," he ordered her. "You two lovebirds got me all hot and bothered and I need to get the edge off."

He quickly took hold of her hips and thrust forward, entering her completely in one quick motion. Diane moaned at the penetration but didn't struggle as he began to fuck her.

"I'd fuck your ass, but Jordan's left quite a mess there," he told her, beginning to pant with the exertion of fucking her. "Another time, slut, another time." He continued to fuck her hard, pounding her into the table with his thrusts. Diane's hand moved as if to go under her body, but Mike reached over and held it away. "No fun for you today," he told her.

With that he sped up his hips and jabbed into Diane with a series of short pushes. He was cuming in a matter of seconds after that.

"Ahhh, yeah -- take it you smart-ass bitch," he panted, as he climaxed into her.

Leaving Diane draped over the table Mike stepped back and wiped his cock across her exposed ass. When that didn't dry it to his satisfaction, he used her skirt. He then arranged his pants, tucking in his cock and zipping his fly. He moved close to her and smacked her on the thigh, making Diane yelp and lurch.

"Another nice fuck, slut," he told her. "Too bad it wasn't good for you, but I hope this teaches you some manners. Now, what are you going to do tonight?"

"Change the presentation," Diane murmured, bitterness in her tone.

"Damn right," said Mike. "And you're going to show some respect from now on, or there will be consequences, worse than what you just got. Let this be a reminder that your ass belongs to me now. Literally!"

With that he and Jordan gathered up the papers they had brought to the "meeting", put them next to Diane and left the conference room, closing the door behind them. Diane remained face-down on the table, her feet barely reaching the floor. As her head was facing away from me, I couldn't tell if she was recovering or just couldn't move after the abuse she had taken, not to mention forcible rape. Without getting up from the table she lifted her head enough to turn toward the camera. Her face was flushed from the abuse she had taken, her mascara smeared below her eyes from her tears. She had an odd, pleading look on her face.

"Dave," she said softly. "I need you to help me."

At her words I jumped from my chair and rushed to the locked door. Had I let her be abused to the point where she couldn't get up from the table? As I unlocked the door, I came to my senses enough to be quiet, in case Jordan or Mike were still in the office. Going into the cubicle area I listened as I moved toward the conference room -- no voices or sounds. I stretched to see over the cubicles; lights were out in both Jordan and Mike's offices.

It was a matter of 20 seconds of quick walking to the conference room. I quietly opened the door, slipped in and shut and locked the door behind me. Diane was still there, draped over the large conference table just as I had last seen her on my laptop screen. Her face was still flushed, and I could see the remnants of tears on her cheek. Her exposed ass and upper legs were bright red from the spanking, a brilliant contrast to the paleness of her fair skin. She rose up slightly as I entered the room but otherwise remained with her body against the table, the toes of her high heels barely touching the floor.

"Are you alright?" I asked, keeping my voice down in case I had missed someone outside. If anything, the red on her ass seemed brighter as I got closer to her; I could even see palm prints in a few spots where random swats had hit her flesh. It looked like it hurt - a lot.

Diane looked at me almost plaintively. "I've been bad again, Dave."

"And you look like you've been thoroughly punished for it," I observed. Concluding that she wasn't in any immediate distress I still had to ask. "How can I help you?"

"I was so close," she said huskily. "But Mike wouldn't let me finish."

I was starting to understand this woman enough to get what she meant almost instantly. I also quickly was able to guess what she needed from me in that moment. Moving next to her I pushed Diane down with my left hand so that she was flat against the table. My right hand went to the glowing flesh of her ass -- it was hot to the touch. Diane moaned a little at the touch of my hand but stayed in place almost submissively.

"I'll bet that hurts when I touch it," I commented as blandly as I could.

"No shit," Diane answered, sounding annoyed at me for stating something so obvious.

I quickly smacked her right thigh below the redness, surprising her. "How about this?" I asked as my hand made contact.

"Ow! Yes!" she yelled. She jumped a little but didn't fight to get up. "Dave, what the hell are you doing?"

"I would think that's obvious," I answered, giving her another swat. "Punishing a bad little girl."

"Ow! This isn't what I had in mind," she said quickly.

Smack! "Oh, I know what you had in mind," I answered. "But sometimes you have to take the bad with the good. Especially if you've been a bad girl."

I took my left hand off her back as I smacked her yet again. Diane started to protest again.

"Shush," I told her. "Good things come to those who wait." I slid my hand under her at the hip, searching for her clit. Another swat made her lurch up enough to let me slide my hand to its goal and I began to roll the hard nub with my fingers as I swatted her again.

Oh, yes... please, yes," she moaned. I swatted her again as I moved my fingers over her clit. Diane responded by grinding against me, trapping my hand beneath her and started a slight rocking motion.

"Ow!" she cried out. "Oh..Dave, it hurts so good." I swatted her again as her breathing grew more ragged and her movements more forceful. I could tell she was close, so I hit her a few swats in quick succession, not as hard as before but they must have hurt nonetheless. My fingers rolled over her clit as she rocked down on my hand.

"Mmmm, yes," she moaned as she closed on the peak she desperately needed. I could feel her climax start as her body stiffened against my hand and I pressed hard on her clit.

"Ah - ah, oh my god," she moaned as the orgasm washed over her. "Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you." She was almost delirious in the pleasure of her release and I kept my hand in place as it washed over her. When I sensed that she was easing down from the orgasm I slid my hand out from beneath her. Diane made a movement as if to stand but I held her in place.

"We're not quite done," I told her as forcefully as I could. Holding her down with one hand I moved behind her and used my free hand to unzip my trousers and free my very hard cock. Her backside presented two choices: her ass, which had been thoroughly abused by Jordan, or her cunt, which had recently been used by Mike. I decided the merciful thing to do would be to endure the sloppy seconds rather than inflict what might be a painful experience in her abused ass. I spread her legs and raised her up, entering her in one quick thrust.

"Ahhh," she gasped at the sudden penetration. She was lubricated enough that I was sure I hadn't hurt her - surprised her more than anything else. I myself was pleasantly surprised to find her cunt wet but not overly so, gripping my cock in a velvet sheath. I rocked into her while reaching around to hold her breasts, accessible thanks to Mike's tearing her blouse open.

"I don't understand it completely," I whispered in her ear. "But you excite me so very much." It had been no more than an hour since my orgasm from her blowjob, but here I was hard as rock and ready to fuck. I began a slow thrusting motion, at the same time massaging her breasts and pinching Diane's nipples between my fingers.

"But I would like to do this in a nice big bed someday," I said as I continued to pump into her. "And perhaps wake up next to you in the morning -- assuming we ever went to sleep."

"A bed does sound nice," Diane said breathily. "Maybe with some handcuffs and ropes?"

"You are a very bad girl," I told her, and gave her a swat for emphasis. Returning my hand to her breast I concentrated on building her arousal again, though I didn't think it would take much effort or time. She responded much as I expected and was soon panting as we rocked together. Her hips rotated downward to press her mound against the table, moving against the hard surface with our motions.

I leaned forward to kiss her neck and nip at her ear. "Are you going to cum for me again, my bad little girl?"