Chocolate Dreams Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, very soon if you keep doing what you're doing," she panted.

With that encouragement I sped up the pace of my thrusts, angling them to hopefully hit her G-spot. Diane's response was a deep moan, so I assumed I had accomplished my intent. She ground her mound against the table as I fucked her and we both built toward our orgasms.

"Getting close now," I growled at her. "Cum for me, my bad girl."

I lost all hope of holding my own orgasm back -- it exploded, and I shot powerful bursts of cum into her as I continued to piston at her.

"I'm coming!" she moaned as she felt my heat enter her. "Omygod, I'm coming. Keep fucking me -- you make me feel so good!" she babbled. "Oh, Dave!"

I fucked her through our mutual orgasms, mine ending before hers, but I stayed hard long enough to remain in her until she finally relaxed onto the tabletop. I leaned in to kiss her neck as she lay there, her breathing gradually slowing. My hands went to her hips and I eased out of her, admiring her beautiful ass as I pulled away. It was well shaped of course, but more remarkable because the usually pale white flesh was a vivid red from the spanking. I wanted to caress her there but figured I would cause more pain than comfort if I did. I satisfied myself with helping her get her feet on the floor and stand up instead.

When she turned toward me, I pulled her into me and kissed her; the same electricity went between us as had been there with every kiss since our first. As we finally parted I had to scold her for taking such chances.

"Has my bad girl learned her lesson now?" I asked seriously, without much hope that she had indeed learned a lesson.

"What lesson would that be?" she replied tartly, moving close to me again. I could feel the warmth of her breasts through my shirt and suddenly became distracted. It took great effort to get back on track.

"You can't let yourself get into these situations," I scolded her. "God knows what Mike is capable of!"

"I can handle Mike," she replied confidently. "Though I will admit, this took a bit of an unexpected turn."

"An unexpected turn!" I exclaimed. "Let's see, where do I start? A beating, molestation, rape, sodomy, more beating, more rape... Diane, please. I don't think I can watch you being abused and not do something about it anymore."

"Then don't watch," she replied defiantly. "I'm a big girl -- I know what I'm doing."

With a resigned sigh I helped her get dressed and organized. "I'm really worried for you," I told her again. "I care for you and would hate to see something awful happen to you. At least promise me you won't do anything risky without letting me know."

"OK, if it will make you feel better, I promise," she told me. "Now, I guess I have to get back to my office and make some changes in my presentation. I hope I can sit in my chair to do it, but I may have to work standing up!"

This made me feel even worse about watching her get "punished" without lifting a finger to help. Before she could leave, I took in my arms again and kissed her, softly at first but then with the incredible passion I felt for her. She quickly warmed to the kiss and returned it with equal fervor.

When we finally broke from the kiss, I told her, "I'd also like to see you outside of work - like a normal couple! I think there's something special here and I hope we can make it grow."

"I'd like that too," Diane said somewhat huskily. "I'll let you know when -- and I promise it won't be too far off!" She gave me a quick kiss as a goodbye. Slipping out of my arms, she picked up the papers on the conference table and was gone before I could think of anything else to say to her. I was left wondering, once again, what I was getting myself into...