Chocolate Dreams Ch. 06 - S. Carolina

Story Info
Married life with Diane.
8.4k words
4.76
4.3k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part one of two relating a vacation Diane and I took as a married couple. Hope you enjoy the story - it will help if you read the earlier works in this series, but of course that is your choice. I've broken this story into two parts to shorten the length readers have to take on at one bite, sensing that my earlier stories are too long for some folks to even start. Enjoy! And feel free to comment.

Several years after the Mike escapade, life had changed dramatically for Diane and me. She had switched jobs about a year after everything was resolved. Another year later and we had married, her relationship with Jordan having stopped and that issue behind us as well. It was a mutual thing, with her outgrowing her need for his huge cock and him finally realizing he was risking his own marriage and family. She seemed to have no regrets about it ending, and I was more than willing to take on the entire burden (?!) of satisfying her very healthy sexual appetite. We were happily married and proved to be well suited for one another in almost every way.

Because of our hectic careers we hadn't managed to take that beach vacation I hoped for. We did break away on a honeymoon that was a two-week trip to Paris and the surrounding area, and it had been a wonderful adventure with excellent food and wine, and romantic evenings. But I still wanted to lay on a beach somewhere with Diane; the idea of her in a bikini not the only reason, but a pretty good one. She had maintained a phenomenal figure, and I knew she would be the talk of the beach in the right swimsuit - well, any swimsuit.

We finally managed it, renting a cottage in South Carolina sitting right on the beach. It had a great layout - it opened to a large living area that had a glass wall on the far side with an amazing view of the ocean. The master bedroom had the same glass wall on the ocean side and a luxurious king-sized bed - the question after we saw the big bed was, would we ever get to the beach? A kitchen and second bedroom were on the other side of the living space. It was a convenient location as well, within easy walking distance of the restaurants, bars and shops in town

On the first day I finally got to see Diane in that bikini I had dreamed about - literally! - and it was worth the wait. The blue top covered her generous breasts and little more, providing spectacular cleavage whenever she bent over or eased herself onto our beach blanket. The bottoms were not quite a thong but did expose most of her beautiful ass. The high cut on the hips made her long legs look even longer.

I spent the first day admiring her in that suit and managing a hard cock. There weren't a lot of people on the beach, but still - you can't wander around with an obvious erection. Which in a way wasn't fair - Diane's charms were on full display despite the bikini, maybe enhanced because of the bikini.

"You look fantastic in that suit," I told her when she first removed her coverup as we settled into our spot. "I'm going to have to buy a shotgun to keep the men away."

"Thank you, but you're being silly," she shot back, sticking out her tongue. "You see me naked every day. Why is seeing me in a bikini such an event?"

"I can't explain it," I admitted. "Men are very visual creatures - show us the same thing wrapped differently and we think it's brand new. And you are wrapped beautifully right now. So much so that I wish I could unwrap you right here."

"Down boy," she said, laughing. "It's not a nude beach. You'll get us arrested."

"I doubt a male cop would arrest you if you were nude," I told her. "Me, on the other hand, they would throw away the key."

"I like your body just fine," Diane said. "I'm just not an exhibitionist."

Diane was actually quite modest and rarely dressed to show the killer body she had. Her outfits for work were usually loose-fitting and dark colored, masking her curves. She typically wore flat shoes and had her hair up rather than show off the lovely mane of dark hair she possessed.

The next order of business was sunscreen. Diane was very fair and, unlike many fair people, had only a few freckles. She was determined to keep it that way and went about applying a strong sunscreen everywhere she could reach. I did my own sunscreen at the same time but less aggressively than her. I watched as she applied the lotion to her legs, arms and upper body, patiently waiting to be asked to finish the job.

"Could you do my back, please?"

"I'd love to," I answered quickly. Taking the lotion I spread it over her smooth skin, thoroughly enjoying the feel of her on my hands. I moved to her lower back and on to the exposed portion of her full buttocks.

"I already did there," I was told.

"Can't be too thorough," I answered quickly, which earned me a slap on my thigh. I finished her back and moved over to her sides. When my hands slipped under the bikini top on either side Diane stepped away from me.

"Frisky, are we?" she asked.

"How can I not be?" I said right back. "You're irresistible in that suit."

"Would you like me to do your back?" she asked.

"Yes, please," I said quickly. "I hear that it's much more effective if you apply it with your breasts."

"Not happening dear," she told me. "You may get to combine lotion and my breasts sometime this week, but not here on the beach."

"I can work with that!" I said happily, an erotic mental image flooding my mind and stirring my cock. Diane spread the lotion over my back while I stood surveying the beach. There weren't a lot of people there at the moment. We had come in the shoulder season, so people with kids were getting them off to school. The weather was pleasant without being overly warm and the ocean was advertised at a comfortable 80 degrees. All in all, a perfect place and time. We settled into the low-profile beach chairs that were part of the cottage's beach supplies, Diane with a book and I with an iPad. Another aspect of our compatibility was that neither of us required extensive conversations; we were perfectly comfortable sitting quietly next to each other, just enjoying being together.

We spent the morning in our chairs lounging and reading, enjoying the quiet of the beach. For lunch Diane put on her coverup and I put on my shirt, and we walked down the street. We found a food truck selling poke bowls of spicy tuna that were surprisingly good and took those and cold beers back to our chairs.

Finished eating we decided to test the water. It was relatively warm, about 80 degrees as advertised, and refreshing after a morning in the sun. I tried dunking Diane and quickly found out that ex-swimmers were not the best choice of wrestling opponents in the water. After she flipped me a third time, I settled for holding her with my arms around her waist and stealing an occasional kiss. She resisted anything more intimate as we were 'in public'.

We went back to the chairs but decided to lie on the beach blanket the cottage had also provided. Diane lay on her stomach, giving me a wonderful view of her long legs, shapely rear and smooth back. Her full breasts were pushed out on the sides as she lay her head on her arms. I lay down next to her, looking into her eyes as our legs touched.

"I love you so much, my wonderful wife," I said softly. "Being here with you is incredible."

"It is very nice," she said. "I love you too, husband mine. I'm glad we could escape."

I scanned her lovely body. "Want me to untie your top so you tan evenly?" I asked hopefully.

Diane laughed. "What good can come of that?"

"I'm just thinking of avoiding tan lines on your back dear," I told her.

Diane thought for a second and then told me, "OK, go ahead,"

Finally, something I was good at! I reached over and untied the bow at her neck and the bow in the center of her back, moving the ties to her sides. My hand lingered on her back, running over her warm skin but I got called out when it slid down to her waist and then lower.

"Easy tiger," she told me.

"Not my fault if you're irresistible," I said. "Want the bottoms undone too?" I asked hopefully.

"I don't plan on showing my ass, so those tan lines are fine," she told me, a bit snarkily. OK, enough fooling around!

After lying like that for a half hour she lifted her head and asked, "Would you be a dear and get my towel and book from the chair please?"

"Of course," I said and got up to fetch them. Still lying flat, she rolled the towel up and used it to prop up her upper body while she read. This had the hypnotizing effect of lifting her off the blanket enough that most of her breast was visible from the side.

"The view here sure is spectacular," I commented. Diane glanced at me to see where I was looking and realized I was ogling her breast.

"What is wrong with you?" she asked in an amused tone. "You see my bare breasts literally every day - now a little side boob is exciting?"

"Side boob is always exciting," I told her. "It promises so much more but makes you wait for it."

"Men!" she remarked. "Well, enjoy the view."

"I will," I assured her.

By mid-afternoon Diane decided that she had enough sun and suggested we go in for a nap before dinner and evening activities. I was happy to head into the cottage, though not necessarily for a nap. We gathered up our things and walked back; as soon as we had gone inside and set everything down I scooped her up in my arms, no small task - Diane is slender but solid.

"Eackk!" she squealed as I lifted her. "David, what are you doing?!"

"Sweeping you off your feet, of course," I answered as I carried her to the bedroom. "I would have my way with you, woman."

"At least let me shower - you too! We're all salty and sandy."

"Nope," I said. "You've been tempting me with that body all day - shower afterward. If we don't turn down the bedspread it won't matter."

I dropped her from about six inches above the bed. As soon as she landed she tried to get away, intent on a shower, but I was quicker. Holding her by her wrists I pinned her on her back, straddling her waist.

"Hello wife," I said smiling at her.

"What has gotten into you?" she asked.

"I've been lying next to your nearly-naked body with an erection all day, waiting for this moment," I told her. I bent down and kissed her, hoping her arms would relax, but they didn't. She did kiss me back so I counted that as progress. I kissed her again and moved down to her upper chest. She tasted salty but in a good way.

"If it's that urgent, then have your way with me," she said, clearly amused. I released her wrists, half expecting her to try to escape again, but she lay there while I licked her chest. I pushed the cups of her bikini up to reveal her breasts and slid down her body to kiss the soft, slightly salty flesh there on the way to her nipple. I licked around the nipple and it hardened in response - my cue to suck it gently, increasing the force slowly.

"Mmm, that's nice. Maybe we don't need to shower right away," Diane purred.

"Wonderful," I told her, lifting off her breast. "Because I'm enjoying the taste of you lightly seasoned with sea salt."

That got me a playful smack on the head, but I noted that her hand stayed there afterward. It was soon joined by her other hand, the fingers of both sinking into my hair. I gathered her breasts in my hands and licked at both of them, enjoying the feel of her on my lips and tongue. I maneuvered my lower body to press on her mound; when the combination of that and my attention to her breasts started her hips moving I moved lower.

Diane's flat belly flexed as my lips slowly moved over it. Her hands were still in my hair, pushing me ever so gently down her body. I smiled when she reacted with a little moan as I untied the bikini at her hips, anticipating pleasure to come. I was tempted to tease her by asking if she was ready to shower, but decided that wouldn't amuse her at this point, or move us forward to my ultimate goal. She was ready for me to give her the first orgasm of the day.

I slid further down, dragging the bikini bottoms away from her as I did. The salt on her flesh really did add a pleasant flavor to my efforts. Diane groaned and squirmed as my mouth went off to the side, running over her hipbone. But then I shifted inward, her hands guiding me more forcefully to her core. She was shaved except for a landing strip above her fold, so my tongue ran directly over bare flesh as I explored her. The hands told me when I was in the right place; my tongue ran over her outer lips and her hips rose as her hands pushed down. 'Who had an urgent need now?' I thought.

I yielded to her steering and moved down to plunge my tongue into her pussy.

"Oh, David!" she moaned as I explored her. Shifting upward to her clit brought more moans; I alternated between the two and her hips rolled in excitement. Judging that she was close to peaking, I replaced my tongue with two fingers and ran my tongue over the hard nub of her clit. Diane gasped and moaned as I took her to climax.

"Oh my god! Don't stop, please don't stop......oh, mmm!"

As her movements slowed and her body relaxed I withdrew my fingers and kissed her inner thighs lovingly. I felt her stir and looked up to see her gazing at me with a satisfied smile. She raised her hand and beckoned me with a finger. I moved back up her body to kiss her gently, then with more passion. Diane reached down, put my erection at her entrance and I eased into her. The magic feel of joining with her hit me once again, something I would never tire of.

Diane's eyes went wide as I wrapped my arms around her and rolled us so she was atop me.

"Ride me my love," I said. "After seeing those beautiful breasts all day I need them in my mouth."

Diane laughed but drew her legs up to straddle me and began pumping on my cock. She leaned forward to dangle her pendulous breasts in front of my face; I mouthed a nipple and pushed my face into her soft flesh, reveling in the feel of her. She purred as I nursed at her breasts, one of her most sensitive places. Our arousal built and I could feel her start to press down on my pubic bone more as she built to another orgasm. I took hold of her hips and rocked her along my length while pushing up at her. I heard her breathing quicken and sucked hard on her nipple, trying to overwhelm her with sensation. I knew my wife well by now; the added stimulation took her over the edge into a deep orgasm.

"Oh! David! You love me so good!"

I thrust up at her now to trigger my own climax. Her velvet pussy felt incredible on my cock and I came quickly, filling my love with my seed. We rocked together slowly as we both savored the last spasms of our orgasms, Diane lowering herself to my chest so I could hold her close to me.

"God, I love you so much," I whispered in her ear. She rose up enough to kiss me, her hand going to my cheek. "I love you too, dear," she whispered back.

It was too cool for us to drift off to sleep on top of the bedcovers, so we eventually roused ourselves and went into the shower. Showering together was always a special treat, allowing us to explore each other's bodies with loving caresses. We somehow resisted another bout of lovemaking and, after drying each other, nestled in the bed for a short nap, Diane spooned into me, my arm over her. I drifted off to sleep, completely content with my life.

We slept longer than we had anticipated, so it was dusk when we woke. But there was no reason to rush. We got dressed and walked the six blocks to the part of town where most of the restaurants and shops were located, found a cute little Italian place and had a wonderful, relaxing dinner with a good bottle of wine. Then we wandered the area for a while, finding other restaurants we were interested in and checking out some of the shops. We walked back to the cottage holding hands, very pleased to have this time with each other.

It had been a long day in the sun and we were tired despite the nap. We had another glass of wine when we got back to the cottage, sitting on the porch and listening to the ocean, and then went to bed. It was a great first full day of our beach vacation.

Day two was cloudy and windy, threatening rain, so we decided to tour the sights in the area. This part of South Carolina had a good deal of history and big old houses, and we spent the day exploring it. Lunch was a simple but good meal at a local Mom & Pop restaurant in a colorful small town. It was almost six when we returned; we changed clothes and headed back to town to try a seafood place we had seen the night before. Diane had changed into a sundress that looked incredible on her - as almost everything did. The top was to die for - it was a bit small for her and the buttons down the front of the dress were working hard to restrain her braless breasts. She looked more busty than usual in it - fine by me!

"Wow! Very sexy dear," I said, checking her out. Diane smiled, struck a pose and pirouetted, spinning the skirt to her mid-thigh.

"It's a bit tight in the top," she commented. "Are you sure I can go out in it?"

"I guarantee you will not get any complaints," I joked. "I may have to carry a stick to beat away guys though. Why don't you undo the top buttons if it's stretching?"

She did that and was happy with the looser feel. I didn't comment on the three inches of cleavage that now showed. Reassured that she looked good we headed off to the restaurant. As hoped, dinner was outstanding; the fish was fresh and well-prepared, and Diane's top got us excellent service from the waiters. Our water glasses were refilled religiously. We finished one bottle of a good Chablis and ordered a second, drinking about half. We corked the bottle to take back to finish at the cottage. After three glasses of wine Diane was very relaxed and a bit frisky. Her hand went to my thigh a few times before we left and found my erection more than once.

"Is that for me?" she asked with a sexy smile on the last brush of her hand.

"All for you," I assured her. "Just as soon as we get back to the cottage. I have plans to ravish you thoroughly, wife."

"Then hurry up and pay the check husband. I could do with some ravishing."

That was all I needed to hear - I flagged down the waiter, credit card in hand and we soon left. We took a street that was off the beaten path looking for a shortcut and happened upon an 'Adult Emporium'. Diane was curious about it.

"What goes on inside an Adult Emporium?" she asked.

"Well, they used to be places that sold video tapes, erotic books and adult magazines but no one reads anymore," I said. "Now I imagine they sell DVD's and adult toys and stuff. They probably have some video booths too."

"People go in there to watch videos?" she asked. "Haven't they heard of the internet?"

"The attraction there is that the booths have glory-holes," I explained.

"What's that?"

I looked at her in disbelief. "You really don't know what a glory-hole is?" Diane shook her head 'no' so I explained. "A glory-hole is a hole between two booths. A guy sticks his cock in the hole and the person in the other booth sucks it," I told her.

"Oh my god," Diane said. "That's wild. Have you ever done that?"

"Absolutely not!" I said, laughing. "And before you ask, for several reasons. One, you don't know who is in the other booth - it could be another guy! Two, for all you know they're going to chop or bite off your dick, and I've grown fond of my dick."

Diane laughed. "OK, but I'm curious - can we just check it out, pleaseeeee."

Apparently my frisky wife was determined to see the inside of the shop so I acquiesced. When we entered the store I was surprised at the variety of things in there. There were magazines and videos on one side and rows of various adult toys and outfits on another. A hallway in the back led to two rows of booths against the walls. It was cleaner and nicer than I expected it would be. Three men were browsing the magazines and videos but otherwise it was empty except for a young female clerk.