Chocolate Dreams Ch. 06 - S. Carolina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We relaxed with a glass of wine before we got ready for dinner. After that I jumped in the shower to rinse off from our hot session, then got out of Diane's way for her shower and preparation, which could take up to an hour. At home she dressed and groomed simply but vacation required a higher standard in her mind. Fine with me.

As I sat sipping wine I considered the whole magazine/sex thing and decided I was right - she needed one or more big cocks, attached to real guys. It bothered me a little that I couldn't give her that, but we had been here before a few years ago. I was secure that she loved me, and that I gave her great sex and satisfied her in general. But now I was pretty sure she had an itch.

I wondered how far she would go to acknowledge that itch and satisfy it. Sitting there I decided, what the hell. I got the magazine and found the ad we had been looking at. Then, stomach a bit clenched, I dialed the number.

At first there was no answer, and I was about to hang up when someone picked up. I took a deep breath before I said, "I'm calling about your ad."

The guy on the other end seemed pleasant enough and I found myself explaining the situation, and that I wasn't sure if my wife would really go for it. He asked me to send him a picture if I had one. I said I did and would text it to him and then he could call me back. I hung up, found a picture of us taken the other night at dinner on my phone, Diane wearing the tight sundress that made her look particularly busty. I sent it.

My phone rang seconds later. "Sounds like fun, I'm in." He said his name was Ron, and we agreed to meet at a club on the main street of town. I told him I'd try to get Diane to wear the same dress so he could recognize us more easily.

"I don't think I could miss her," he told me.

Still waiting, I thumbed through the magazine; as I did another ad with the same phone exchange caught my eye, this one a guy touting a ten-inch cock. 'What the hell,' I thought and called. I explained the situation as I had with Ron, sent the picture and got the same response. I told him I had talked to another guy as well; when I named Ron he said he knew him and the two of them were cool with each other. So, now I had two big cocks for Diane.

I went into the bedroom and found Diane deciding what to wear. I suggested the sundress; she hesitated, saying it might be stained from.... you know. I told her she looked fantastic in it, and I would really like to see her in it again. She went to the closet and checked it; there some minor semen stains that weren't really noticeable, so she agreed to wear it for me.

"What have you been up to while I've been getting ready?" she asked, putting on the sundress. She was wearing it without a bra, as before, and her nipples were obvious points in the dress top.

"I've been calling some well-hung studs to join us and fuck you silly, like you said you wanted," I told her, smiling at her.

She laughed and said, "You think you're funny, don't you?"

I went over to her to kiss her and got a very passionate kiss back. As we kissed my hand pulled up the back of her skirt and I cupped one cheek of her lovely ass. Feeling nothing but flesh I assumed she was wearing a thong, but when I moved to her pussy I realized she wasn't wearing anything!

"Mmmm, do you like me commando?" she said huskily.

"You are so hot!" I told her. I stroked her wet slit with two fingers but she squirmed away, saying we would never get out the door if I didn't stop.

We managed to get out the door and walked to town. Finding a new restaurant, we had a light seafood dinner and Diane's dress got us the same impeccable service as it had at the other restaurant. She truly was a vision tonight. As we finished, Diane suggested we go back to the adult shop for another video. I couldn't believe that - her sex drive, normally strong, had kicked into overdrive on vacation! Not that I was complaining.

"I thought you might like to do something else tonight," I told her.

"Really?" she asked. "What did you have in mind?"

"We can go to the club down the street and meet those two guys I told you about," I said.

"Very funny," she said. "But let's go there for a drink and dance a little if you like."

PART 2 IS WRITTEN AND BEING EDITED. STAY TUNED!