Chocolate Dreams Ch. 06 - S. Carolina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't think there would be so much stuff," Diane whispered to me. "Let's look over here," she said, pulling me to where a variety of vibrators and dildos were on display. "Look at this one," she said, picking up a ten-inch, lifelike shaft. "It looks like it could be fun!"

"Then let's get it," I said. Diane just laughed and replaced it, moving to the videos. As we looked at the DVDs, which were arranged by category, I noticed that she was most interested in those featuring well-endowed men.

"This one looks intriguing," she said, picking up a video titled 'Big Cock MILF Patrol.'

"We can get it if you want," I told her. I was surprised, as she had never shown any interest in porn, even though Diane certainly did not lack for a sexual appetite. She laughed again and put it back on the shelf.

When we got to the end of the shelves we had a better view of the booths. Most of the doors were open - unoccupied - but sounds of videos playing came from a few others.

"Are they watching videos or using the glory-holes?" she asked me.

"I don't know for sure," I guessed. "But I'm betting you have to run the video if you're in the booth - that way you're paying to be there."

"Let's try it!" Diane said, suddenly sounding excited. "There are some empty ones next to each other - you go in one, I'll go next door and we can see what it's like!"

"Really?" I answered, wondering what had gotten into my wife. "We can just go back to the cottage and have sex instead."

"Don't be an old fart Dave," she said back. "It'll be an adventure - and it's just us."

What was I supposed to do - argue with my wife, who apparently wanted to give me a blowjob through a glory-hole? We went up to the clerk at the elevated counter in the front of the store to buy tokens for the booths.

"It's fifty cents for a token that lasts five minutes," she said.

"Give us ten dollars' worth," said Diane. I looked at her questioningly - did she really think I was going to last fifty minutes? The clerk gave me the tokens and I gave Diane half. We went back to the booths; there were four empty ones in a row so I chose the two in the middle. My thought was that way we would have an empty booth on either side. We figured out where to put the tokens and Diane went into her booth; I told her to make sure to lock the door when she shut it and went into mine.

A dim light came on when I shut the door and I could see that the booth was relatively clean, though it had a musty smell. I locked the door and looked around before inserting the tokens. There was a narrow bench running along the back wall - in case someone was here to actually watch video, I guessed. The booth was about seven feet wide and the video screen was in a front corner, angled toward the middle of the space. Sure enough, there was a glory hole facing Diane's booth; I could see the dim light from her booth through it. To my dismay, I realized that there was another glory hole on the other wall. Since we were in middle booths hers probably had one too!

Before I could tell her we needed to switch, the video in her booth came on and the light went out, leaving just a dim glow from the screen highlighting the hole. Figuring we wouldn't be long I decided to press on and fed my tokens into the slot. My video started and the light went out.

"Dave, are you there?" Diane whispered through the hole.

"I'm here," I told her. "Hang on a sec." I undid my belt and trouser button, lowered my fly and stripped down my pants and boxers. The hole was a little low but I lined up to it by bending my knees. I put my semi-erect cock through, happy to see that the wooden edges were covered with duct tape.

I heard an "Oh my god," and laugh from the other booth and felt her take hold of my cock. "This is so kinky," she said. "You're going to be glad you let me do this - I'm going to suck you like never before...."

Diane pumped my cock with her hand until I was fully erect. I felt her tongue run over the head, wetting it and her hand coming back. Her palm skimmed over the head, touching the lubricated surface lightly. When she went to the underside my knees buckled at the incredible sensation. Her mouth replaced her hand and she began nursing at the head of my cock, sucking it while pumping it in and out of her lips. The feeling was amazing!

"Ah, Diane," I moaned. "Your mouth is magical."

"Mmm...hmm," she purred around me. Holding me at the base of my cock she began to lick my entire length, lingering at the head each time to lap at the precum now seeping from there. I was in suspense - what would she do next? Apparently satisfied that my entire cock was lubed with her saliva she returned to the head and surprised me by plunging down on me, taking my length in one quick dive. I heard her gag briefly but she stayed with her face next to the wall. Then she began to fuck me with her throat - the feeling of her all over my cock had me pushing forward, instinctively trying to go deeper. She finally pulled back to catch her breath, stroking me with both hands while I heard her gasping for air.

I was left wondering when she let go and my cock just hung there for about thirty seconds. "Let's see if this works," I heard her say, like she was doing a science experiment. The next sensation was different from the previous ones; it took me a few seconds to realize that she had wrapped her breasts around my shaft and was tit-fucking me. I pushed forward to give her as much access as possible while she moved up and down on my cock. Pulling back, I felt her rub herself with the tip, probably over her nipples.

"Let's try to cum together," she said, right before her mouth came back on my shaft. She sucked me hard, pistoning her mouth up and down the length of my shaft, tonguing the underside for full effect. I had no idea when or how she was going to climax but I knew I was going to - right now! My orgasm exploded into her mouth before I could even warn her!

"Ahhhh.....oh god.....suck it baby, suck my cock...."

Diane coughed a little but stayed on my cock until I was finished, my shaft softening, my balls drained. She let go of me and I pulled back through the glory-hole, very happy that she had persuaded me to do this.

"Son of a bitch left you hanging, didn't he," came a muffled voice from her booth. What the hell!

"What?" I heard Diane ask in surprise.

"I was watching - you almost got yourself off but he came too soon, right?" the voice said. "If you need to suck another dick to finish I can help you out."

I heard Diane say, "Oh my god, that's your cock!"

Why don't you suck it while you get off, like you were doing with that other one," the voice suggested. "I promise I'll last longer than he did."

"I.....I can't do that," Diane told him.

"Of course you can, lovely lady," he coaxed her. When there was no reply he suggested, "Just use your hand then. Get us both off."

I listened hard, waiting to hear Diane getting up to leave. Instead...

"Yeah, that's it, stroke me off. Ah...that's rough. Wet it...can you wet my cock with your mouth?"

"What do you want me to do?" Diane asked.

"Just lick my shaft so it's wet," he told her. "Then you can jerk me off..."

"Yeah, that's nice. Oh god, that tongue...now pump that cock."

"Getting dry again...lick it some more baby."

"Ah! God, let me feel those lips on the head...just kiss the tip. Yeah - keep doing that. Now curl that sweet little tongue around the crown....oh shit! That's so nice!"

"Just suck the end baby. Take it into that hot mouth. I was watching that blowjob dying for that to be me! Yeah - damn that feels good. A little more.."

"Yes, suck that cock - bigger than that other one isn't it? You getting off on this now, sucking my big cock?"

I could hear the sound of what was clearly Diane sucking the stranger's cock. At some point I heard her gasping around the shaft in her mouth, apparently climaxing.

"Yeah baby, feels good, doesn't it? You looked so hot blowing him. And when you took those tits out - damn, those are nice tits! Suck it baby! Suck it deeper!"

I looked through the hole in my booth; Diane was squatted at the other wall, her head moving back and forth, her long dark hair tossing about with her motions.

"Ah! God! You took it all! Oh my god, do that some more - take it deep. Shit, you are a blowjob artist baby, best I've ever had! Keep sucking me like that, gonna cum soon!"

"Damn I'm getting close! Ah baby, your mouth is magic but I'd love to feel my cock between your tits...finish me off with those big tits...I want to cum all over those beauties!"

To my surprise Diane moved to do just as he asked. I saw that she had unbuttoned her dress earlier to expose both breasts when she tit-fucked me. Now she moved close to the hole, wrapped them around his cock and began stroking him between them.

"Yeah! Fucking your tits! You are so hot...Ah...cumming...cumming all over your tits.....Ah! Ah!"

I watched as Diane moved up and down, milking his cock with her breasts. My eyes widened with surprise when she let go of her breasts and took his cock in hand, moving in to finish him with her mouth.

"Damn girl! Yeah, suck me dry!" Dana continued to suck him until he pulled back. "Unbelievable! That was amazing, beautiful!"

Finally done, I saw her stand up and try to button her dress. There was a lot of cum on her breasts and upper chest; she wiped up what she could with the dress and resumed buttoning it. When she started for her door I rushed to mine, unlocked it and went out to make sure she wasn't bothered.

Diane came out of the booth looking down, still trying to button her dress. When she looked up she had a sheepish look on her face; I settled her concern by giving her a quick kiss and saying, "I love you, sexy lady". She kissed me back and I hustled us out of the booth area before we attracted attention. Or worse, met her mystery man coming out of his booth!

Looking at her in the brighter light I saw that the top two buttons of her dress were still undone, and that she had missed a button below that, the curve of her breasts showing in the gap. There was a sheen of cum on her upper chest and wet stains on her dress where she fastened it over cum. She looked ridiculously sexy to me. It would have been hypocritical of me to be upset; my cock was rock hard despite having cum not thirty minutes earlier.

"Can we still get the video and toy?" she asked timidly.

"Of course," I told her. We went over to the DVDs and found the one she had been interested in. When we went to the merchandise section I found the dildo she had picked but Diane stopped me, pointing to another.

"Let's get that one," she said quietly. The new dildo was about eleven inches long and had more girth than the other. The old adage 'never shop for food when you're hungry' came to mind, although I adapted it now to 'never shop for a dildo when you're horny'.

"Let's check out," Diane urged me. She leaned close to me and whispered, "I need someone's hard cock inside me baby," in my ear. That got me moving to the clerk quickly.

When we got there the young woman at the register glanced at Diane and said, "I see you enjoyed the video booths." She didn't know the half of it. She rang up the DVD and I handed her the dildo. "Oh, you're really going to love this," she told Diane, who blushed a vivid red. "But go easy at first, it's going to feel even bigger than it looks. I have two at home."

"Two?" Diane asked. "Yeah, in case there's no man around," the clerk told her. Deeper red from Diane.

While the clerk was running my card Diane noticed a stack of complementary swinger magazines and picked one up - 'just curious' - she told me.

We hurried back to the cottage, Diane telling me about part two of her glory-hole adventure as we went. She said she had been masturbating while blowing me and was almost there when I came. Horny as hell, she had seen the other cock and couldn't resist.

"No harm done love," I assured her. "I'm pretty sure you made that guy's year."

Back at the cottage I poured us each a glass of the left-over wine and put the DVD into the player in the bedroom. We undressed each other as the disc booted up; what came up next was a list of scenes. Apparently, the disc held ten different scenes, all with the theme of MILF-aged women in situations with multiple big-dicked men. We started scene one and lay back to sip some wine. Diane watched the screen as I set down my glass and slid down her body.

"I think I owe you something for that glory-hole blowjob," I said. "That was pretty amazing - I'm glad you talked me into it."

"What did you have in mind lover?" she asked huskily.

I answered by running my hand over her mound, letting one finger dip between her labia to brush her clit. She was very wet, still aroused by our adventure at the store.

"I heard a rumor," I said slowly, my hand still on her mound, "that someone was very horny. I think I should address that so they can enjoy tonight's lovemaking a little more relaxed."

I didn't tantalize her like I normally would, instead sliding two fingers into her very wet pussy. "Mmm," she groaned as I worked them in and out of her, leaning over her hip to slide my tongue between her lips. Diane spread her legs to give me better access, a sure sign she wanted the first orgasm to be quick.

The first scene had come on the television; it featured an attractive blonde woman taking on two guys, each with cocks that were at least ten inches long. She was sucking one guy as the other pumped into her from behind. Glancing up at Diane I saw that she was watching the screen intently. I reached over and picked up the dildo we had bought, licked it to lube it and began to slide in gently into Diane's moist pussy.

"Oh, fuck, that feels good. Go slow lover, it's been a while since I've taken anything that big," she moaned as I penetrated her. "Oh, yes!" she cried as I worked about five inches into her. Her hips humped around the thick shaft as I gently moved it in and out of her. I licked her clit lightly, not wanting to trigger her orgasm yet.

I slowly penetrated her more and more deeply. "Yes, give me more of that big fucker," she babbled as her movements grew more urgent. Diane opened her legs wider and drew up her knees as she humped into the big dildo. "Oh, damn, give me all of it! Fuck me!" she moaned. I pushed the rest of it into her and started to fuck her hard with it.

"Oh my god!" she screamed as a huge orgasm washed over her. I pressed hard on her clit with my tongue as her back arched and her hips thrust up at me. She shook with the intensity of her climax, cumming all over the huge dildo. As she came down from the climax I eased the dildo from her, drawing a shudder as it left her. I moved up the bed to turn her toward me and kissed her. She kissed me back with an intensity I hadn't seen in quite a while.

"So, that was special," she said huskily. "Now I want you inside me baby."

As I moved to get on top of her Diane stopped me, saying, "Fuck me from behind," She got on all her hands and knees facing the television and I moved behind her. I noticed that the scene in the video was the same except the two men had changed places - one was still fucking the blonde from behind while she sucked the other. Was Diane playing it out?

I wasted no time in plunging my cock into her very wet pussy. "Mmmm, yes..." she purred as I entered her. "I love how you fuck me." As I pumped into her she reached for the dildo and took it into her mouth, starting to suck on it like a second man's cock.

"You like that, baby - you like taking two cocks at the same time just like her?" I asked, referring to the blonde on the screen. "You going into slut mode for me?"

"I do......I am," she gasped around the dildo. "Fuck me Dave, fuck me while I suck this big cock. I love having two cocks in me. Make me your slut baby." I fucked her harder and reached under her, one hand going to her clit, the other gathering up a full breast and mauling it while squeezing her nipple between my fingers. Diane moaned loudly and drove her mouth down on the dildo. When I sensed that she was nearing her climax I sped up my thrusts and pressed hard on her clit. We exploded into orgasm together, Diane moaning loudly around the dildo as my cum spurted wildly into her. As we eased down I flipped her onto her back and moved to kiss her deeply.

"You are truly amazing," I told her as we pulled back from the kiss. I brushed stray hair from her face, gazing at her and wondering how I was ever so lucky to have her. "I love you Diane - I love you so much."

"I love you too David," she said, pulling me close to her. "You make me feel so special."

I turned off the television and we lay there holding each other. We drifted off to sleep like that, even as part of me wondered if Diane needed more than I alone could give her.

We settled into a routine for the next few days: beach, nap, dinner in town and great sex afterward. The video and dildo came into play each time, Diane getting extremely aroused by the scenes of two or three big cocks servicing a woman in all sorts of ways. The dildo and I usually played out those scenes, whether it was me fucking her while she sucked the huge toy, or the dildo and I double-penetrating her. The sex was spectacular for me and Diane had multiple orgasms, but I couldn't help but feel there was still an itch she couldn't quite scratch.

One afternoon, as I came out of the shower, I found her lying nude on the bed leafing through the swinger magazine we had grabbed at the store.

"Wow, some of these ads are pretty sexy," she said as I walked over to see what she found interesting. "Oh God, look at this guy," she said, pointing to a picture of a well-built guy stroking a big thick dick. "He's huge!"

As I looked at the ad, I noticed that the phone number on it had the same area code and exchange as the phone in the cottage, meaning he was probably local. The ad said he was 27, with 11 inches of hard cock.

I noticed that Diane's face was flushed and her breathing faster as she continued to look at the picture. I bent down and kissed her, sliding my tongue into her mouth as I reached down and ran my hand across her mound. She was soaking wet. I put two fingers into her juicy slit and she moaned into my mouth. I started to rub my thumb across her already swollen clit as she pushed against my fingers.

"I need someone's hard cock," she breathed, pulling away from me. "Come fuck me baby." She rolled over, got onto her hands and knees and I mounted her from behind.

Diane was soon groaning loudly and pushing back at me with every stroke. I pulled back as far as I could without leaving her and thrust forward hard every time, trying to duplicate a longer cock than my seven inches. Once again she reached over for the big dildo and slipped it into her mouth.

"Yeah, suck him baby," I panted as I fucked her. I reached under her and cupped her pendulous breasts in my hands. "You'd like to be sucking that big guy in the picture, wouldn't you?" I whispered into her ear.

"Oh god, yes!" she groaned as she pushed back at me.

"Better yet, Should I call a couple of guys like him and have them come over and fuck your brains out?"

The image must have sent her into overdrive because she spasmed into a huge orgasm at my words. "Fuck me with those big cocks!" she cried out. "Cumming...cumming so hard on them!" Her excitement swept me along and I came hard myself into her churning pussy.

Afterwards, as we lay spooning, my softening cock still in her, I asked what she wanted to do that night after dinner. "I thought you were going to call a couple of guys in the magazine to come over and fuck me," she joked.

"OK, sounds like a plan," I told her. Had I found that itch?

"Sure, like you would do that," she said, laughing.