Chocolate Dreams Ch. 06 - S. Carolina 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me that big cock," she encouraged him. "Take me! Use me!"

I went into the bathroom to clean up in case I might rejoin the action, though I thought Ron and Chris were going to give Diane all she could handle. As I came back Ron chose that moment to stand up and go over to the pair, his cock fully erect again. Diane's pussy was totally exposed in her spread-eagle position and he moved between Chris' legs to place his huge rod at her opening.

"The lady wants big and deep," he said to Chris. "Let's give it to her front and back."

"Absolutely brother," Chris answered. "You're going to love that pussy - hope I haven't stretched it out too much for you."

"Not likely," Ron shot back. "You ready for another big cock baby - bigger than that last one?" he asked Diane as he put the head of his huge cock at her entrance. It looked enormous there, and I wouldn't have believed it would fit if I hadn't seen her take Jordan's big cock or her 12-inch dildo.

When there was no immediate answer Ron began to enter her, going deeper an inch at a time with each movement of his hips. He supported himself with his arms, so I could see his cock clearly from the side. Diane was held in place by Chris' long cock fully embedded in her ass; he was staying still while Ron entered her. When Ron was about halfway in she began to react.

"Oh! God you're so big! Mmm, let me have that monster...fuck me with it! Cumming....cumming again!"

What was she going to do when she had it all, I wondered? Ron fucked her through the orgasm, going deeper with every thrust. At the same time Chris picked up the tempo and resumed fucking Diane's ass.

Ron had about nine inches into her and I wondered if she could take more. He leaned in and kissed her, his tongue probing her mouth, and she kissed him back passionately. Ron pulled back and bent to suck one of her nipples into his mouth. Diane groaned in pleasure.

"Oh, yes, suck my tits!" she demanded. As she twisted with the sensation Ron humped into her harder, trying to enter her completely. When Ron finally buried all of his length in Diane she moaned in pleasure.

"Mmmm, so deep....so big! I've never been filled like the two of you are filling me!"

"She's loving being fucked by two big cocks, aren't you baby?" Chris panted out.

"Yes! I love it!" Diane gasped out. "Give me those fucking cocks!"

Diane rarely swore, and certainly not like this, so I wrote it down to extreme passion from the double penetration by the two studs.

Now Ron began to fuck her with almost all of his length on each stroke, pulling back until he had almost withdrawn from her and plunging forward to bury himself in her. Diane moaned with each thrust, fucked more deeply than ever before. Chris still held her spread-eagled, giving Ron the ability to take her completely from above, even as Chris pistoned into her ass from below. When Chris' hand moved to her clit I knew she would have an epic orgasm, so I hurried to complete the scene. Going to the side of the bed I moved my cock to her face. Somehow, despite the incredible fucking she was getting, she became aware of it and turned to take me into her mouth.

"All right!" Chris said triumphantly, "The lady is airtight!"

Diane sucked me, but in an understandably distracted way. I guided her head onto my cock as she sucked me and the pair continued to fuck her. Chris' attention to her clit and breasts had her very close to her fifth orgasm of the evening and it was going to be a big one. Her restrained legs began to shake as her arousal built; I reached down to palm her breast and squeezed the nipple hard between my fingers. Diane's head jerked up and away from my cock as she climaxed.

"Oh....my....god! Fuck....me.....fuck me with those big cocks! Use.....me....like.....a.....slut! Ahhhhhh!"

I thought she might pass out from the intensity of the orgasm, and her eyes did roll back in her head as she leaned back into Chris. Both men powered into her and came almost immediately after she did.

"Yeah, filling that fine ass of yours baby! Take it!" Chris shouted as he came. Ron jackrabbited into her until he climaxed as well, plunging his cock into her as far as it could go.

"Ah, what a fuck! Squeeze that cock baby, milk it out of me!"

Thoroughly spent, the trio lay motionless for a few moments, recovering and catching their breath. Ron finally lifted off of Diane, his python of a cock slipping out of her, cum seeping from her pussy as he withdrew. Chris lifted her off him, his cock sliding out of her ass as he shifted her over to lie beside him, more cum joining Ron's. Diane lay there on her back, still panting from the epic fucking the pair had given her.

Finally recovered somewhat, Diane rolled off the bed and went into the bathroom to clean up. Ron had gone back to his chair while Chris lay on his back on the bed.

"You are one lucky bastard" Ron said, looking over to me. "A smoking hot wife who is a sex machine....that was one of the best sessions I've ever had."

"No doubt," Chris chimed in, sitting up. "Was that blowjob really that good?" he asked. "You went off as quickly as I've ever seen."

"Partly that, partly the lady I guess," Ron answered. "I was hard for her as soon as I saw her picture."

"I'd like some of that lovely mouth before we leave," Chris said. "I'm getting hard again just thinking about it."

"I think you better clean up before you ask," I suggested. "You were just fucking her ass," I pointed out.

"Right," Chris agreed. "Not everyone is into ass to mouth action."

"I might as well clean up too," Ron said. "Just in case..." he said with a laugh.

Diane came out of the bathroom, looking surprisingly fresh considering the intense fucking she had just gone through. She went over to Chris and kissed him, then did the same with Ron. They both took the opportunity to feel her naked body while being kissed and she responded by running her hands over their muscular chests.

As Diane moved to me and kissed me the pair excused themselves.

"We're going to clean up," Ron announced, and they headed into the bathroom.

I was still hard from the blowjob Diane had been giving me while Chris fucked her. She obviously felt my erection against her as we kissed and when we parted she took hold of it.

"Sorry I got distracted earlier," she said with a mischievous smile. "Can I make it up to you now?" She slid to her knees as she said this, still holding my erection.

"Your turn now my love; let's make this all about your pleasure," she said, and began to lick the head of my cock. I inhaled sharply at the sensation of her tongue on me, a sensation that only intensified as she took me into her mouth and sucked at the head of my dick. Diane was a skilled fellatrix and she was using all of that skill on me. Her hand held the base of my cock while her tongue rolled around the sensitive head, making my knees buckle at the intense pleasure shooting through my cock. She moved her lips down my shaft, only to bring them back so her tongue could lave at my cockhead some more. She did this over and over, making me ever more sensitive. Then she suddenly pulled back.

"Do you remember the first blowjob I gave you?" she asked with a sly smile.

"How could I ever forget?" I said back. Then, as she took me back into her mouth I remembered exactly how that encounter had gone. She had wanted me to take control, fuck her mouth and treat her like a slut. Like the slut she was tonight. My hands went to her hair and pulled her into me, my cock filling her mouth. Diane choked slightly in surprise but let me push deeper, taking me into her throat.

"Take it you little slut," I growled at her. "You're loving being a dirty girl, getting fucked by big cocks, aren't you?" I pulled her head back so she could answer.

"Yes! I love it!" she gasped out. "I love being a slut for you."

I would remember those exact words later, but now I was too aroused to consider what they might mean. I pulled Diane's head into me, my cock filling her mouth again. I fucked into her face, forcing myself on her. A low moan told me this was what she wanted, needed, at that moment. When her hands moved around me to pull me toward her I stopped forcing her and let her take control.

The two guys came out of the bathroom, towels around their waists, just as Diane kicked the blowjob into high gear. She plunged down to engulf my cock and pulled back to suck at the engorged head over and over, increasing her tempo more and more. My knees buckled at the sensation, my eyes locked on her as she sucked on me. My hands were entwined in her beautiful raven hair, urging her on. I was vaguely aware of Chris and Ron, but my cock kept my attention on Diane and her efforts. I felt the familiar sensation of a building climax and encouraged her even more.

"Almost....there..... my.....dirty.....little....slut," I panted. "Keep sucking....just...like....that."

Diane moaned and sucked harder, one hand going to the base of my cock to stroke me while her mouth climbed up my shaft. She worked the head of my cock with her lips and tongue, bobbed down to her hand and came back to suck me again.

"Ah! Make me cum Diane! Suck that cock!"

She must have sensed my climax because she pulled away just as my cock exploded, pumping my shaft with her hand as my cum jetted onto her face.

"Ah! Oh my god!" I moaned as she stroked my orgasm out of me.

"Yes! Cum for me my love," Diane murmured, looking up at me as my climax jetted out. "Cum on your wife's slutty face!"

"Goddamn," I heard Chris mutter behind me. "Now I really want her to blow me!" He moved to stand beside me as the final drops of my cum dripped onto Diane's right cheek. There was a huge tent in his towel and he stripped it off to reveal his rock-hard ten inches of man-meat.

"That was epic," he said to Diane. "You think you can do justice to a cock this big?"

Diane turned a cum-streaked face to him and, looking up at him and then at his cock, said, "There's only one way to find out, isn't there?" She reached out to hold the big shaft as she sidled over on her knees to face him. Chris held his breath in anticipation as she moved closer.

"Jesus...." he muttered. "I've never looked forward to a blowjob so much."

"Then I'll have to make the anticipation worthwhile, won't I?" Diane said with a seductive smile.

She held the big cock by the base as she looked it over, her hand stroking it ever so slightly.

"It's very big," she said matter-of-factly. "How will I fit it in my little mouth?"

"I think we'd all like to see you try," Chris replied.

Diane moved closer to his cock and looked at it from all sides, admiring the monster. After finishing her tour of it she licked the one side lightly, then moved to lick the other side. Her tongue snaking along his cock was ridiculously sexy to watch as she tasted his cock like it was a special treat. She continued to do that, working her way up the shaft to the swollen head. Her tongue came out to curl around the head briefly before she moved to the sensitive underside. Chris' cock was now glistening with her saliva.

"Shit!" Chris breathed, as her tongue ran over his cock. Diane licked him there several times before kissing her way down his shaft and up again. Now she ovalled her lips and took his head into her mouth while touching it lightly with her lips. Chris grunted and thrust his hips forward, but she was too quick for him, pulling away and looking up with a smile.

"Patience lover," she said huskily. "Good things come to those who wait. Can't I enjoy this too?" She moved forward and took him into her mouth as before; this time Chris stayed still while her lips moved down his cock and then off him.

"Mmmm, good boy," she said with a smile. Diane went back to his shaft, but now she was running her tongue along the entire length - first one side, then the underside, then the other side. Chris stayed still but couldn't help but react somehow.

"Fuck....." he said slowly. "Oh, shit..." he moaned as Diane's tongue wrapped around the head of his cock. He inhaled sharply through clenched teeth when she suddenly slid her lips down the shaft, taking half of him in a single motion. Watching her lips close on that big rod and slide down it was incredibly erotic. Her lips moved back up the shaft slowly, and I could imagine her working the head of his cock with that fabulous tongue as she drew back. Diane kissed the very tip of Chris' cock and took just the head between her lips again, making what sounded like a purring noise as she sucked it.

"Ah...please, let me feel your mouth everywhere," Chris begged her. "Take all of it." Diane finally relented and took half of him into her mouth again, pumping the bottom half of his shaft while she began moving her lips up and down the upper half.

"Yeah...." Chris moaned as she worked him. "So nice...what a mouth this lady has on her..." His hands moved to Diane's hair and guided her as she worked his cock. He moaned as she suddenly went deeper on one downward move, taking about eight inches into her mouth. As the blowjob went on she did that more and more frequently, and Chris let her know his appreciation at the added sensation.

"Suck that cock you beautiful slut," he murmured to her. Diane pulled back until just the head of his cock was in her mouth and looked up at him. When Chris made eye contact her lips slowly moved down his shaft. A small hesitation seemed to mark when he reached her throat, but Diane pushed through that until her lips were at the base of his cock. Still looking up at him she pumped her mouth up and down on the lower part of him until she had to pull back for air.

"Goddamn that's nice, she took it all!" Chris marveled. He groaned as she sucked the head of his cock again, pumping his shaft with her hand.

"You are one lucky man," Ron said to me as we watched Diane perform her art. "A beautiful wife who enjoys fucking and sucking like she does. I'd die a happy man."

"That's how I hope to go," I answered. "Preferably in bed with her."

We watched as Diane continued to pleasure Chris, frustrating him by sucking just the top half of his cock, plunging down to take all of him and then returning to licking his length. On one trip up his length she let her teeth drag on him, chewing lightly on the head when she got there.

"Shit!" Chris barked out as she nipped at him. "I can't take much more of that - you've got me as sensitive as I've ever been." A few more licks up and down his length plus her tongue wrapping around the head of his cock had him pleading for relief.

"Let me feel that mouth," he begged her. "Suck me with that magic mouth..."

Diane finally relented and began a serious blowjob. She stroked the lower half of his cock while bobbing on the top half, Chris trying to pump deeper but being stopped by her hand. Then she took her hand off him and took his entire length, her hands moving to the back of his thighs to hold him to her. She pumped him with her throat and Chris moaned.

"Aww, suck it you beautiful cocksucker, suck it! Yeah! Take it all!"

Diane kept sucking him and I could tell she was finally letting him get close to climax. She must have known it too because she pulled off briefly.

"I want you to cum on my face," she told him, gasping, and dove back onto his cock.

"I'll cum wherever you want darling," he panted out. "Just take me there...please!"

Chris' hands went to Diane's hair and he began to guide her more aggressively, at one point fucking her face. When his grip relaxed Diane pulled back to nurse at the head of his cock, then bobbed on the top half while sucking hard and stroking the rest of him.

"Ahhh! Here it cums baby," he moaned. "My cock is ready to explode for you!"

Diane pulled off him, stroking him as cum shot from his cock at her face. The first burst went high, streaking across her forehead and up into her hair, the pale white jet a contrast to Diane's raven-colored hair. The second hit her on the upper nose and across her right eyebrow and a third shot onto her left cheek. The climax ebbed to modest pulses of fluid seeping out of the huge cock, which Diane captured by laying Chris' cock across her face. Spent, Chris sagged but Diane still held his cock. Eyes shut, she moved her face against it, spreading the glistening fluid. She opened her eyes and her tongue went out to lick the remnants of cum from Chris. Then she took the head into her mouth to make sure she had thoroughly drained him.

"That's all there is right now baby," Chris told her. "But I know where there's another big cock you can suck."

Ron took that as his cue to drop his towel and move to the pair. His even larger cock was completely hard again, not surprising after what we had just watched. Diane had satisfied me not twenty minutes earlier for the second time that night and my cock was stirring again. Chris moved away as Ron took his place. Diane smiled up at him.

"Mmm, big boy back for more?" she asked him, taking hold of the massive shaft.

"He couldn't stay away," he told her. "You're incredible."

Diane didn't tease him as she had Chris, starting to suck the head of his cock while pumping his shaft. Ron tensed as her mouth and tongue worked their magic on him and he was soon breathing hard and approaching a climax.

"You really don't have much staying power with this lady, do you?" Chris joked.

"Fuck you," Ron muttered. "I can't help it if her mouth and tits wind me up. In fact, now that I think of it, I'd hate to finish without feeling my cock between your beautiful tits Diane." Ron eased back and tried to crouch to the level of Diane's chest but he was too tall, even when she rose up on her knees as much as she could.

"Why don't we get on the bed lover?" she suggested. Ron quickly offered his hand to help her up and guided her onto the bed. Diane lay on her back lengthwise on the bed, her legs dangling over the end and Ron climbed on and straddled her chest.

"It looks even bigger from this angle," she told him. "I can't wait to see it between my breasts."

"Never keep a lady waiting, I always say," quipped Ron, and he moved to position his big cock in the center of Diane's chest. She gathered her breasts in her hands and folded them around the huge shaft. Ron began to thrust into her cleavage, his cock first buried in the soft flesh and then protruding six inches from Diane's cleavage as he pumped his hips. He drooled down into the valley of her flesh for lubrication but Diane had a better idea.

"Bring that big cock up to my mouth and I'll wet it for you," she instructed him. He wasted no time in leaning forward so she could suck on his cock. Diane moved her head forward and took four inches of the long shaft into her mouth, her lips tightening around it. She bobbed her head as she sucked it, making Ron groan. As she released him her tongue snaked around the shaft to wet it thoroughly before Ron shifted back to bury it in her cleavage again.

Ron resumed fucking Diane's tits and was soon breathing hard from the effort. He would stop occasionally and offer his cock to her again, and was rewarded with the pleasure of her mouth. But it was clear that he wanted to cum by fucking her beautiful breasts.

Chris and I watched the pair enjoy each other until he started getting aroused again.

"Mind if I join?" he asked me, and I shrugged in reply. That was enough for him; he went to the foot of the bed and spread Diane's legs enough to kneel between them. He bent over and began to lick at her pussy, bringing her legs over his shoulders to improve his access. Diane moaned in surprised pleasure at the feel of his tongue on her, lifting her hips to his mouth. Her hips were soon rolling in response to his efforts, restrained only by Ron's weight on her upper body. Chris brought her to a climax quickly, Diane moaning in pleasure as he worked her slit and clit. The climax was just ending as he suddenly stood and drove his now-erect cock into her soaking pussy.