Chocolate Dreams Ch. 06 - S. Carolina 02

Story Info
Part 2 of our vacation in South Carolina.
11.4k words
4.72
4.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 of our vacation in South Carolina, now as a married couple. If you haven't read Part 1 (highly recommended), I just called two studs to take care of Diane's needs as I perceived them. Diane is still unaware of the situation, but we are enroute to a bar where I plan for us to meet them. Enjoy!

We managed to get out the door and walked to town. We had a light seafood dinner and Diane's dress got us the same impeccable service as it had at the other restaurant. She truly was a vision tonight. As we finished, Diane suggested we go back to the adult shop for another video. I couldn't believe that - her sex drive, normally strong - had kicked into overdrive on vacation! Not that I was complaining.

"I thought you might like to do something else tonight," I told her.

"Really?" she asked. "What did you have in mind?"

"We can go to the club down the street and meet those two guys I told you about," I said.

"Very funny," she said. "But I'm happy to go there for a drink and dance a little if you like."

It was a short walk to the club; once there we found a table in the back of the bar area and ordered glasses of wine. We danced a few slow dances together; I was loving the feel of holding her while we danced and the pressure of those lovely breasts against my chest. It was clearly having an effect on Diane as well - each time we returned to the table she would put her hand on my thigh, running it up to my erection. I tried doing the same up her dress, getting close to her pussy, but she stopped me from fingering her right there.

We had just finished our wine when I noticed the two guys from the magazine at the bar. I told Diane I was getting us more wine and went over to them. Ordering the wine, I introduced myself, showed them where we were sitting and asked them to wait a few minutes and then join us.

"Your wife is smoking hot, dude," Ron said. "I sure hope she's up for this."

A slow dance was playing when I got back with the wine, and I dragged Diane onto the dance floor. As she melted into me I whispered in her ear that Ron and Chris, the two guys from the magazine, were here and wanted to join us.

"Oh yeah, sure," she laughed. "Of course, ask them to come over."

"Okay, I will," I replied, and I motioned for them to go to our table. When the song ended and we went back, Diane's eyes went wide as she saw two hunks sitting there.

"Oh my god, you weren't kidding....." she gasped.

"You did say you wanted them," I said, smiling at her. "I wanted to see if you were sincere."

"I guess you did that," she replied, looking at me and clearly conflicted. We stood there at the table, Diane leaning into me almost shyly as I introduced her to the two guys. After introductions we sat down and started talking about our vacation so far and how much we liked the area. They were polite and pleasant, telling us about a few interesting sights we hadn't seen yet. As we ordered another round of drinks, Ron asked Diane to dance. She hesitated for a moment but then accepted and stood up. I watched as they went out on the floor and joined. I knew Diane had to be feeling the alcohol she had consumed when she melted into Ron's strong form and he held her close. Returning to the table, her face was flushed, and she immediately slid her hand to my upper thigh and squeezed my throbbing cock.

Each guy danced with Diane through that round of drinks and another. I noticed that Diane was pressing into them more closely as the night progressed and even letting them move their legs between hers in a version of dirty dancing. When I finally danced with her myself I asked her if she would like the pair to come back to the cottage for a nightcap.

"Mmm, that would be interesting," she answered. "They seem like very nice guys."

Back at the table I invited the guys to join us for a drink at the cottage. Not surprisingly, they quickly accepted so we quickly settled our bill and set out. When we got there, I opened a bottle of red wine and poured drinks. I started a slow song play list on my iPad and asked Diane to dance. She pressed into me as we danced until I pulled back to kiss her affectionately and tell her I loved her. Once the song ended, both Ron and Chris were there to ask her for the next dance. I was surprised when she said that she would dance with both of them. Ron took her in his arms and Chris wrapped his arms around her waist and pressed into her from behind.

I sat and admired how beautiful she looked sandwiched between these two studs. Her arms were around Ron's neck, so I should have expected it when he bent to kiss her, a soft kiss that deepened into a more passionate one, with her accepting his tongue into her mouth. She pressed herself against him, standing on her tiptoes to kiss him more deeply.

The three of them rocked together in the middle of the floor for the rest of the song, Diane kissing Ron for the first half, then turning into Chris' arms and kissing him in the same way. The guys' hands began exploring her body, the one holding her caressing her back and ass, the one in back moving up her side to caress the outer part of her breasts. Between the two of them they must have touched all of her upper body, leaving her moaning softly as she swayed with them. Chris pulled away from Diane to give himself room to cup her right breast and she responded by pushing into his hand. No doubt encouraged, I watched as Chris' hand slid to the buttons on the dress and opened enough of them to slip his hand inside. I could almost feel her firm breast in my own hand as I watched him caress her bare flesh. I was sure her nipple was hard with excitement, just like it became at my touch, or on my lips. Ron occupied himself by holding her at the waist with one hand while running his other over her dress-covered ass.

When the song ended a flushed and somewhat shaky Diane came over to me, her dress front open enough to display the full inner curves of her lovely breasts. I stood to meet her as she leaned into me and whispered in my ear, "I'm going into the bedroom to freshen up and change. If you want something to happen all of you should follow in a few minutes. It's up to you, my love."

My stomach clenched as she turned and walked to the bedroom, closing the door behind her - 'whose bluff was being called now?' I thought. I looked at Ron and Chris, who were waiting to see what the next move was.

"Why don't we all fortify ourselves with a sip of wine and give the lady a minute," I told them. "I think the wait will be worth it." It did occur to me to ask about protection. They told me that the group they usually swung with didn't use protection but did require testing. Both guys had current test results in their wallets - apparently they refreshed them regularly. So, bareback it was.

Ron spoke up, asking, "You good with this, man? I mean, your wife is gorgeous and all, but we don't want to mess up your life."

"I'm fine with it," I assured him. "I called you, remember? Listen, before we were married Diane had a lover with a really big dick - about 12 inches. I can satisfy her fine for the most part, but I'm sensing she needs a big dick - or two - right now, hopefully just this once. If that makes her happy, I'm fine with it." They seemed satisfied with that.

"I think we can guarantee she'll get plenty of big dick tonight if that's what she wants," Chris said enthusiastically.

After a few sips of wine I decided that we had given Diane enough time. I led the way to the door and opened it, only to find that Diane was still in the bathroom. My timing was close - she came out about thirty seconds later looking like the sexiest lingerie ad you have ever seen, dressed in a sheer black teddy with matching thong. Her lovely breasts were visible in shadow and even barefoot her long legs seemed to go on forever below the short teddy.

"Damn," said Chris.

"Yeah, Damn!" said Ron. "Like I said before.....smoking hot."

I went over to Diane and held her, kissing her. "I think you have a fan club," I told her. "I love you." Then I stepped back and let her take charge.

"Who gets the first kiss?" she asked. Ron moved first and took her by the waist, kissing her deeply. His hands went behind her to pull her into him, and no doubt she felt his erection pressing into her belly. Chris was by her side right after him; when the kiss broke he turned her toward him and held her to kiss her. His hand went under the teddy to hold her breast while they kissed. Ron moved behind her and pressed into her ass as he held her by the waist and nuzzled her neck. Surrounded and fondled by the two hunks Diane emerged from the kiss breathing hard. Her hands went in front and in back of her to the two men's crotches, feeling for their erections.

The pair continued to explore her body as she alternated kisses between them. Finally Ron took the teddy by the bottom and pulled it over her head, giving them both a clear view of Diane's breasts.

"These are some world-class tits," Chris muttered as he leaned in to suck on one.

Diane gasped as he latched on. "Thank you," she managed to say. Ron slipped her thong off from behind and reached around to feel her pussy. Diane's knees weakened as he found her slit and began stroking her with his fingers. She managed to twist away from the two for a second, long enough to say,

"Your turn now guys, let's see what you're hiding in those jeans."

The pair kicked off shoes and stripped off their shirts. By then Diane was holding both belt buckles, trying to free them. The men helped her and undid their pants but then they stopped, letting Diane do the honors of unzipping them. She did Chris first, going to her knees so his crotch was at eye level. When his zipper was lowered she pulled his pants down on either side, Chris helping. She lowered his pants and boxers at the same time, pulling his erection down with them. Finally she had them low enough that Chris' ten inches sprung free.

"Oh, my lord!" Diane murmured at the sight of the big cock. She tentatively took hold of it, stroking his length and feeling his girth.

"Nice, huh?" Chris said to her. "And it's all for you tonight."

Diane turned to Ron and repeated the big reveal on him. She was rewarded by an eleven-inch cock jumping free right before her face. She took hold of it and reached over for Chris as well. Pulling them both closer she started to suck Ron's cock while pumping Chris. She soon switched to Chris, lapping at the head of his cock, then taking about four inches into her mouth. Chris' hand went to the back of her head, lightly holding her while she sucked him.

Going back to Ron, Diane licked his length, wetting his entire shaft before she started sucking him. Her mouth went four inches down his cock, back to the head and then slowly descended seven inches.

"Oh my god, this woman can suck cock," Ron moaned. Diane pushed down another inch and pulled back, gasping for breath. She turned and did the same to Chris, going down about eight inches and then pistoning on his cock. By the time she was done with him both men were rock hard.

I watched my sexy wife suck the two huge dicks lovingly and saw the reaction of the two men. These guys had bedded who knew how many women and I could see they were amazed at her skill. Diane stood, still holding Chris' cock, and bent at the waist to suck it. Ron moved behind her to enter her but she suddenly straightened.

"Let's get on the bed," she told them huskily.

Diane got on her hands and knees at the bottom of the bed. In the shuffle the guys had switched; it was Ron who stood in front of her, his massive cock at her face. Chris got onto the bed behind her and knee-walked into place between her legs. Ron moved toward Diane and she reached out to guide him into her mouth. She started bobbing on his cock, taking about six inches on the downstrokes. Chris, meanwhile, took his cock in hand and ran it up and down her slit. I saw Diane's legs quiver in anticipation of him penetrating her but he teased her first, gliding down her slit to run over her clit, then up to slide along the crease of her ass cheeks.

Diane pulled off Ron to beg for relief.

"Fuck me with that big cock," she told him. "I want you deep inside me....now!"

Chris smiled at me, positioned himself and thrust forward. "Like I said, it's all for you tonight - first installment coming up." Diane had Ron's cock back in her mouth and could only moan around it. "Mmmm....mmmmmm!" The moans continued as Chris fucked her, going more deeply with every thrust. His efforts lurched Diane forward each time, pushing her at Ron's cock. It slowly went deeper into her mouth, until I finally saw her adjust to take it into her throat.

"Goddamn!" Ron blurted out. "I think she's going to take it all if you keep fucking her like that."

"Same here," Chris told him. "Lady knows what to do with a big cock."

Diane was trying hard to take all of Ron but was distracted by Chris pounding into her. When he reached under her to finger her clit she exploded in a climax that shook her whole body. The distraction let Ron push forward, and suddenly Diane's face was at his belly, his huge cock all the way down her throat.

"Ah! She took it all," he panted. "No...no...can't....Ah, you beautiful cocksucker...." he groaned, clearly emptying himself directly to her stomach. He pulled out, the last spasms of his climax hitting Diane in the face. She was gasping for air, trying to recover from the combination of her own climax and his.

Chris laughed at Ron and said, "You're buying, loser," to him before he pulled out of Diane and lay down on the bed. He guided her around to be on top of him so he could enter her from below.

"Ride me baby," he told her. "I want those fabulous tits in my face while we fuck."

Diane lowered herself on him gingerly, taking more of his length with each rise and fall of her hips. After a few minutes Chris pulled her down by the hips to fully enter her and Diane moaned loudly.

"So deep," she groaned. "You've filled me with that big cock....now fuck me with it."

"My pleasure," Chris told her, and he began fucking up at her as she pumped herself on him. He pulled her down to put his face in the deep cleavage of her swaying breasts. I knew the feel of that soft flesh when it enveloped my face and I very much wanted to be him. But this was her night - I would have many nights to enjoy her after this. Diane gasped as he took a nipple in his mouth and began to suck at it. She pushed into his face, searching for more sensation.

"Suck my tits," she urged him. "Harder...that's it, oh god...." It didn't surprise me to see her climax a second time from the combined sensation of his mouth on her breast and his big dick fucking her. He kept on pistoning into her through the climax, Diane almost sobbing from the overwhelming sensation. As she collapsed onto his chest Chris slowed his thrusts, not quite stopping. He went about taking her up again, lifting her enough to kiss her passionately, renewing her sexual energy. His right hand went to a full breast, fondling it lovingly. His left went to her hip and then to her ass, where he began to stimulate her anus.

Ron and I watched as Chris worked my beautiful wife. I was rock hard and I had to believe Ron was recovering - difficult to believe otherwise as we watched the pair.

"My weakness is breasts, always been a tit man," Ron commented. "Chris knew why I was up for this when he saw your wife's tits in that picture - they're amazing. He's more of an ass man, so don't be surprised when he wants to fuck her ass."

Chris was continuing to work Diane's arousal back up with his hands, cock and mouth. His finger lingered at her rear, gently probing her there.

"Oh god, fuck me with that big cock," she moaned. "Fuck me hard, fuck me deep! Give me every inch of it!"

"I'll bet you wish Ron was hard again so we could fuck you together," he whispered in her ear. Diane shivered at the image. "That big cock of his in you, my big cock in you, that's going to be something," he told her.

"My husband," Diane moaned. "My husband first...."

Chris called over to me. "Hey Dave, I think she wants you to take her ass."

I got out of my chair and walked over to the bed, taking off my clothes as I went. "Is that what you want dear?" I asked Diane. She looked up at me, eyes glazed with passion and huskily said, "Yes, I want you."

I ran my hand over her lower back and ass, enjoying the feel of her as always. Her skin had a sheen of perspiration on it from her exertions and I couldn't help thinking that the night was just starting. I replaced Chris' hand in the crease of her ass, running my fingers along the sensitive flesh while watching his monster stroke in and out of her pussy. Diane moaned in arousal, clearly ready to be taken, so I climbed between Chris' legs and began to rub my cock on her as I had my fingers.

"Take......me.....David," Diane panted out, sounding impatient.

"Yes ma'am," I thought as I eased my cock to her entrance. She was soaked from her arousal and I entered her with relative ease, though she was tight past that point. Diane gasped as I pushed into her, but she shook her ass as if to take me so I kept pressing forward. I dripped some saliva onto the point where we joined and it seemed to help lubricate her. Some more of that and some persistence and I finally was fully imbedded in her ass.

"I'm in all the way," I told Chris. "Now let's fuck her together." We tried to time our thrusts to enter her simultaneously and Diane grunted with each push. I could easily feel Chris' big cock pounding into her as I did the same, helping me time my own thrusts.

"Suck her tits again," I told Chris. "That drives her crazy."

Chris bent his head forward as he pushed Diane's breasts together with his hands. Her nipples were protruding prominently as he took one into his mouth and Diane gasped as he sucked on it.

"Oh, god!" she growled as he worked her nipple. He switched breasts with the same effect. I felt her grind down on him as we fucked her now so I sped up my thrusts into her, pushing her down on him. Her breathing got faster, more pants than breaths and she began to moan.

"You love being fucked by two men, don't you my little slut?" I whispered into her ear, reminding her of our role play a few days ago.

"Yes.....I......love......it," she panted out. "You're going to..... make......me.....cum.....again....Ah, Ah!"

Diane shuddered through her third climax of the evening (by my count) and her body clenched around my cock as she did. That triggered my orgasm sooner than I might otherwise have wanted.

"Your tight ass is making me cum, my lovely slut," I groaned as I filled her backside. "Oh...god...milk that cock."

Chris had fucked her through her orgasm and somehow avoided cumming himself. As I rolled off Diane onto the bed, he lifted her and turned her over into a reverse cowgirl position. Diane moved to have him enter her pussy, but he stopped her, moving her forward.

"I want this outrageous ass darling," he told her. "Hubby loosened it up and lubed it just so I could fuck it." His cock went between Diane's cheeks, trying to enter her.

"Easy," Diane told him. "You're so big....oh my god....it feels like a baseball bat!"

"Just relax," he said soothingly, "You're going to love it when my big cock is fucking your ass." Diane moaned at the thought and rolled her hips, helping him penetrate her. As they made slow progress Chris took her legs in his arms and spread her, pulling her back against his chest at the same time. Diane was now completely open to him and he pistoned into her, penetrating her completely in a few thrusts.

"So big...so deep..." she moaned as he began to fuck her in earnest. He would fuck her slowly a few times, then pound her with a series of quick thrusts. Diane was breathing heavily now as his huge cock ravished her ass. Her position, spread wide with Chris' arms holding her legs at her knees, let him penetrate her with his full length. Diane moaned as he took her like this, with moans of pleasure, not pain.