Chocolate Dreams Ch. 06 - S. Carolina 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhhh!" Diane cried as he plunged into her. "Yessss.....fuck me with that beautiful big cock!" Chris still had her legs on his shoulders, elevating her lower body as he fucked her. Ron shifted forward, his huge shaft leaving her cleavage and now hanging over her face. Diane reached for it and guided it to her mouth again.

"Yeah, suck that cock you dirty little slut," Ron encouraged her. "You love it don't you?" he said as he ran it over her face, still glistening with Chris' cum. "A big cock fucking you and another in your mouth."

"Yes, I...love...it," Diane gasped out as she was fucked. Then she couldn't speak because Ron had filled her mouth, his cock thrusting down at her.

The trio went on like this for several minutes, Ron's cock only about six inches into Diane's mouth because of the angle. I could tell Diane was going to cum again very soon and that Chris wouldn't be far behind. But Ron went first, pulling out of Diane's mouth as his orgasm hit, his cum spurting onto her face and triggering her orgasm.

"Shit! Cumming too soon again, you beautiful cocksucker," he groaned.

"Cum on my face!" Diane begged him. "Oh god, I'm cumming too....ohmygod...ohmygod...give me that cum. Paint my face!" Ron did just that, his cum spurting onto her as she lay beneath him. They were joined by Chris, who groaned as he pumped one more load into Diane as she was finishing her orgasm.

"Yeah, filling you up baby," he moaned as he pushed deeply into her. "Jesus, what a night..."

I watched as they all slowly relaxed, exhausted and thoroughly satisfied. Ron lifted off Diane and rolled onto the bed on her side. Chris gently let her legs ease down to the floor as he pulled back and then collapsed on the bed on Diane's other side. Diane lay on the bed, still breathing hard and unable to move at first. I quickly went to the bathroom and wet a washcloth, hurrying back to the bed. Diane was still lying there, but her breathing had slowed. She looked at me and smiled as I gently cleaned her face, kissing her forehead and then her lips.

"I love you, my dirty little wife," I said softly. "I love you too David," she murmured. She closed her eyes to rest and I went back to the chair to rest as well. I closed my eyes, tired from all the wine and physical activity, telling myself I just needed to rest for a few minutes.

I woke to Diane moaning; a quick glance at the clock on the nightstand told me I had slept for a half hour. Enough time, apparently, for the three others to revive and resume the sexual marathon. I marveled at the guys' endurance as I watched the latest permutation. Ron was on his back with Diane astride him, fucking herself on his massive cock. Chris was crouched behind her, taking her ass again. Diane fucked herself back on the long shafts as the two men fucked into her and was orgasming continually.

"Oh my god, oh my god!" she moaned out. "Fuck me, fuck me with those big cocks...don't ever stop."

"Lady's a goddamn sex machine," Ron gasped out as he thrust up into her. "Love these tits - going to remember them the rest of my life." He took Diane's breasts in his hands and cradled them, offering them to his mouth. As he sucked on one she exploded in another orgasm.

Chris was pounding her ass hard, which increased the pressure of her pussy on Ron.

"This is one fine ass, man," he panted out to Ron. "She's going to get me off again...right...now!" He thrust deeply into Diane and made short strokes into her as his orgasm peaked. "Ah! God, that's good!"

Ron sped up his thrusts as Chris rolled off Diane. His hands went to her ass cheeks and held her as he pounded up into her, rocking her against his groin at the same time. Diane lost it, now climaxing continuously as he power-fucked her with his huge cock. The stimulation finally got to Ron as well and he began his own climax.

"Ah, god! Yeah, milk it out of me baby, take it all!" The pair continued to move against each other, savoring the moment. Ron pulled Diane up his body and kissed her hard, still sliding in and out of her, but I could see that he was finally softening.

They broke the kiss and Ron whispered to her, "You are incredible - your husband is the luckiest man alive." Diane smiled at him and gave him a tender kiss.

The pair parted, Diane rolling off Ron and then the bed. I was there to meet her and take her into my arms.

"He's right," I told her. "I am the luckiest man alive - I have you."

Our brief moment of tenderness was interrupted by Chris and Ron announcing their departure.

"We're heading out," said Ron as he dressed. "No exaggeration - this has been the best night I've ever had....if you're ever in the area again..."

"Same!" said Chris quickly. "Don't lose my number!"

"We'll keep you in mind if we ever come back here," I told them, moving back from the bed. Meanwhile, Diane had recovered enough to stand next to me. Finished dressing, each of the pair came over to my naked wife and kissed her, holding her by the waist as they did. Diane's hands went around each man's neck in turn, her body pressed against them as they kissed deeply.

"Thank you for an incredible evening," she told them as they each embraced her. She looked amazing in contrast to the fully dressed men; I only hoped this evening had satisfied the need I had perceived in her and that we could go back to our lives as before.

I walked them to the door and thanked them, at the same time admiring their sexual endurance.

"No, thank you man," Ron told me. "This was epic. Oh, and by the way, you should know we cheated on the endurance thing. We talked before we met you and agreed that a little blue pill was in order. And we were right, because your wife is amazing."

When the pair had left I suggested a shower and Diane readily agreed. We tenderly washed each other and I was happy that Diane was showing such affection after her world had been rocked as it had tonight. Dried off, we slipped into bed and held each other under the covers.

"I hope you enjoyed your evening," I said as I moved to kiss her. Her still-damp hair was brushed straight back and her face scrubbed of makeup. She was the most beautiful woman in the world to me right then.

"I clearly did, if all the orgasms I had is any indication," she answered with a slight smile. "But what do you mean, my evening? I did this for you, so I hope you enjoyed it too."

This really shocked me. "What do you mean?" I asked, now very confused. "I called those guys because you seemed to be interested in them. All week you've been going on about men with big cocks...."

"That was all fantasy dear," she explained. "In real life all I want is you. When we include some fantasy in our sex that's wonderful and exciting, but in real life you more than satisfy me. I will admit that the last session with the guys was for me, since you were dozing, but otherwise I did this for you."

It took me time to process what she had just said and realize that I had made a huge mistake. She had obviously enjoyed the attentions of the two studs and their big cocks - had I now rekindled that old desire in her? I could only hope that the evening had been a one-time thing, but how could I know?

I had to laugh, even if it was ironically. "I'm afraid I totally misunderstood you," I admitted. "I thought you were missing the pleasure that a few well-endowed guys could give you, so I called Ron and Chris."

I was greatly relieved when Diane laughed at that and gave me an amused smile. "I guess I can understand that given my reaction to the video and magazine, but it really was just fantasy. And fantasy that you enjoyed the benefit of, if you recall!"

"I most certainly do," I assured her. "This has been a very enjoyable vacation; I finally got to see you in a bikini!"

"As opposed to a bra and panties," she said, shaking her head. "I'll never understand how men's minds work."

"You don't have to," I assured her. "All you need to know is that I find you incredibly exciting and sexy in or out of any outfit. I love the feel of your lips," I said, kissing her...and your skin," I continued, caressing her....and how you feel in my arms, like now."

"You're sweet," Diane said, returning my kiss. "I know how much it used to bother you that I had a lover, so I appreciate that you arranged tonight thinking I needed it. But I don't - you are all I need."

With that we settled into the covers, ready for sleep. Diane turned to spoon into me and my arm went to hold her. I fell asleep with the scent and feel of her filling my senses.

We woke late the next morning, both of us tired from the active evening - me both physically and emotionally. I had totally misjudged Diane's needs; in a way that was good in that she assured me that I completely satisfied her. My embarrassment about arranging for her to be gang-banged by Ron and Chris was assuaged by memories of her countless orgasms.

We followed our usual routine on our last day on vacation - beach, lunch at a little stand, more beach and then preparation for dinner. I didn't make any overt advances for sex and Diane didn't offer. I assumed she was probably sore from the previous night so I left her to recover. Diane wore a lovely light blue sundress to dinner with comfortable flat shoes. Her long legs looked great even without heels and the dress fit her beautifully. The neckline was scooped enough to show a tad of cleavage.

"Lovely as always dear," I commented as she emerged from doing her makeup.

"Thank you, kind sir," she replied. I couldn't resist taking her in my arms and kissing her, ignoring a feeble protest about messing up her lipstick.

We wandered into town and decided to eat at a seafood restaurant we had enjoyed earlier in the week. The food was very good, the wine even better. We finished the bottle but I knew we had another back at the cottage, and I could think of nothing I would enjoy more than sitting on the couch with Diane, sipping wine and then tasting it on her lips.

We held hands as we slowly walked back, enjoying the night air and pleasant temperature. Diane had been fairly quiet during dinner and was still quiet now.

"This has been a great vacation," I offered, hoping to bring her out of whatever thoughts she was having. "Just what we needed, an escape to our own little paradise. I just hope last night didn't ruin it for you. I totally misread you!"

Diane took this in, looking thoughtful as we walked. She finally stopped and turned to me, taking my other hand in hers.

"And I misunderstood you," she told me. "But no one was hurt. I just want you to know that all I want and need is for us to be together. Did I enjoy the sex with Ron and Chris? Sure, but I didn't need it like I used to. You are all I need; I am totally and completely yours my love."

"And I'm all yours, in case you didn't already know that," I told her. I leaned in to kiss her softly and got a more forceful kiss in return. Diane's arms went around my neck and we lost ourselves in each other, oblivious to the public setting. I had never loved her more than in that moment.

We parted and started to walk hand-in-hand together again. Diane still had a thoughtful look on her face, telling me something was on her mind despite what we had just said.

"A penny for your thoughts," I said as lightheartedly as I could.

Diane stopped and turned toward me, taking my other hand. "OK," she said decisively. "I've been thinking about stopping my birth control pills, that it's time to have a baby. I'm not getting any younger and getting pregnant will be more difficult the older I get. But this is a decision for both of us to make, and I don't want you to feel pressured...." her voice tailed off and she looked down, not sure how I would react.

I reached out to lift her chin so I could look into her eyes. There was a moistness there - tears of concern welling up? Or the emotions of this decision?

"I'd love for us to have children together," I told her. "I've been waiting until you were ready! After all, my part is a lot easier than yours for the first nine months."

"Are you sure?" she asked, clearly concerned that I was agreeing just to be nice to her. "It will change our lives forever," she went on. "And I'll get all bloated and disgusting while I'm pregnant. No more sexy Diane!"

"I'm ready to move to the next stage of our lives even though I'm enjoying this time that's just us together," I told her. "I can't wait to have a little Diane running around the house. And I'm sure you will be the most beautiful pregnant woman there ever was!" When she wrinkled her face at that I added, "Plus, most women's breasts get larger during pregnancy, so I have that to look forward to."

That earned me a whack on the upper arm. "My breasts aren't big enough now?" she asked challengingly. Checkmate! There was no good answer to that. But I tried.

"They're wonderful," I assured her. "But if they're great now, how great would even bigger be?"

She clearly didn't buy that. "Putting aside your obsession with my breasts for a moment, are you really ready for this?" she asked again.

I took my love in my arms and looked into her eyes. "Absolutely," I told her. "It's another chapter of our life story together."

We kissed softly and I held her close to me, wondering how I had been so lucky to find her. Another couple walked by and that was our cue to move apart and resume walking back to the cottage.

"Let's go make a baby!" I said enthusiastically.

"It doesn't work that quickly, silly man," I was told. "If I stop taking my pill tomorrow morning it could be at least a month, and probably a few, before I get pregnant. Or longer - it varies a lot."

"Sounds like you've been researching this," I observed.

"I've read up a little," Diane admitted. "It is my body, after all."

"Still," I said, "we should start practicing right away - tonight for sure. It's exciting to think that any time we make love could be the time we conceive a baby."

"Practice?" Diane wondered. "What kind of practice do we need to do? I think the process is pretty straightforward."

By now we had reached the cottage. We went inside - as soon as the door was closed I took Diane in my arms and kissed her. The scent and feel of her were wonderful, enhanced by the prospect of her having our baby. Life suddenly had another dimension to it, an exciting new direction.

I started to undo her dress saying, "Making love to you is going to have a whole new meaning now."

Diane smiled at that but gently pushed me away. "Bathroom first my love. I'll meet you in the bed." She kissed me quickly and hurried into the bedroom. I heard the bathroom door close so I started to undress as I followed her; after turning off the bedside lights and letting a lamp in the living room provide a dim light in the bedroom I slipped under the bed covers to wait for her.

Diane came out of the bathroom a few minutes later, dressed in a full-length sheer white nightgown. Her lovely body was visible through the material though in a hazy sort of way. She looked incredibly sexy.

"You like?" she asked, spinning to show me all of her. "I saved it for our last night here."

"You're a vision," I told her. "A spirit from my wildest dreams." I got out of the bed and went to her. Glancing down at my own nude condition I had to comment.

"I feel a bit under-dressed," I joked.

"Good, that will save time," she said, running her hands over my chest. My hands went to her waist and pulled her to me to kiss her. The nightgown felt silky and smooth on my hands but I'd rather have had the feel of her skin. Soon enough, I told myself. For now I was reveling in the feel of her lips and the scent of her perfume. My hands moved to her back to hold her to me; her full breasts pressed against my chest as we kissed. God, this woman was exciting!

On impulse I bent down and swept Diane into my arms - not that easy as she is not a little girl! She yelped in surprise but settled into my arms as I carried her to the bed. I laid her down gently and stood back to admire the lovely sight of Diane stretched out on the bed in her sheer gown.

Diane slid over on the bed to make room for me to lie next to her. "Joining me?" she asked sexily. I moved quickly to join her on the bed and we lay on our sides facing each other. I caressed her cheek with my hand and kissed her softly, a kiss that became more passionate as it went on. Everything seemed different now that we had decided to have a baby; the kiss wasn't just about sex, it was about our future as well. My hand ran over her hip, the feel of the silky nightgown pleasant but not as wonderful as her skin. I pulled her closer to me, running my hands over her back as I kissed her.

After enjoying her like this for a while I grew impatient to feel Diane's skin on my hands. I reached down and pulled the long nightgown up enough to expose her lovely leg. Her thigh was firm and smooth as I caressed it. In response, Diane's hands began moving over my body and we began to slowly take each other's excitement up. My hands went over the full cheeks of her ass, and then her back. Under the gown I eventually reached one of her wonderful breasts and palmed its firmness. Diane was breathing hard now from my attention and had my hard cock in her hand, stroking me as I ran my hands over her body.

I rolled so that she was on top of me, and we kissed in this position before she shifted to put her slit over my cock. The gown was at her waist now, letting us gently join as we had many times before.

"Oh, David," she murmured as I entered her. "That feels wonderful."

"I will never tire of making love to you," I told her. "Every time is so special."

Diane drew her legs up and rose to kneel above me, my cock completely inside her. She lifted the gown over her head to reveal all of her to me, and my hands ran over the newly-revealed flesh, reveling in the look and feel of her. She began to rock on me as I pumped into her from below and we built each other's arousal even more. My hands went to her lovely breasts and cupped them, my thumbs running over her nipples.

"Mmm, your hands feel so good on me," she whispered as we moved together. She moaned when I lifted a breast and took it into my mouth, sucking the hard nipple and running my tongue over the loveliness of her. I switched breasts, leaving the other shining with my saliva, lubricating it for my hands. Diane's rocking became quicker and the pressure on my groin built as she moved to her climax. I sped up my own movements and we climbed to our orgasms.

By now we each knew intimately what made the other climax. I guided the movement of her hips with one hand while cupping her breast with the other so I could suck at her nipple. I felt her movement change and I knew she was very close. I thrust into her harder and faster and she peaked as I felt my own orgasm start. My cum jetted into her, pulsing as she moved on me.

"Oh David! You love me so good," she moaned as she came.

"Diane," I murmured back, "my lovely Diane. I love you so much."

We slowly moved through the last of our climaxes, savoring the exquisite pleasure of our lovemaking. Diane sank down to lay on me and I ran my hands over her back, rejoicing in our love. Change was inevitable but I prayed that we would always have this.

She finally slid off to lie facing me as I turned on my side. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, saw the love she felt and was as happy as I had ever been.

"So, now we just wait nine months?" I asked. I got a right hand into my stomach in reply.

"I told you, silly man, it takes at least a month after I stop taking the pill for me to get pregnant. And I'm not a young girl anymore, so it could be longer. Having said that, my family has a history of being fertile. So, we'll see."

"OK, what I got out of that is that we have a month to practice. Are there positions that improve the odds? We should make sure we have those well-rehearsed!"