Chocolate Factory Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you've enjoyed your tour." The tour guide now looked directly at Tiffany, a smug look on her face. "We've all found it very entertaining."

Tiffany was pissed. She was pissed about being humiliated. She was pissed about the invasion of her privacy. But most of all, she was pissed that this low-class bitch was acting superior to her.

"I want to speak to your manager," she growled through clenched teeth. "Norman!" Tiffany turned to face her husband. "Get your lawyer on the phone. We're suing this place out of existence."

"But I thought you would like it," said Norman.

"Like it?" demanded Tiffany. "Like this dumb tour? Like being covered in chocolate? Like being-being-" she sputtered, gesturing wildly towards the monitors still playing footage of her masturbation on loop. Just the act of referring indirectly to her debauchery made Tiffany feel excited between the legs, but she tried to keep it together and avoid letting on how her accidental exhibitionism secretly thrilled her

"Yes!" said Norman. "I know your desires and inclinations. I arranged this whole thing. I knew you wouldn't be able to resist pressing that button, I knew you would secretly like the chocolate, and I knew you would want to go somewhere private after a while. Although, the results were much more than even I anticipated. I thought you would just try to clean up, but you didn't even notice the towels and fresh clothes I conveniently left you."

Tiffany now began to tremble with shame. Yes, Norman had set her up, but so much of her humiliation had been self-inflicted. It was like the tattoo was an accurate label. She was just a dumb blonde who let herself get tricked and made a mess of herself through her own foolish actions.

"I just-I want to go home now," Tiffany squeaked.

"Are you sure?" said Norman. "Your present isn't over yet."

"It's-not?" Tiffany was almost too scared to ask what was next.

"Nope. I recruited everyone here to pleasure you. They don't have condoms, but they're all tested and clean. That is, disease-free. Some of them could use a shower and a stick of deodorant."

"But-you told me to stop taking birth control last month. What if I get-"

"Then you'll have to live with the humiliation of knowing that you let one of these roughnecks knock you up. It won't be mine. The only pussy I'll be cumming in is Molly's here," he clapped the tour guide on the shoulder, "after you've warmed her up for me. But that's all if you choose to go through with it. We can go back to the hotel with the whole group, or just the two of us if this is too much. It's your choice, Tiffany. What do you say?"

"I say..." Tiffany looked around. The room seemed to be spinning.

"I say..." Molly had already stripped naked. She was pear shaped, with wide hips and a fat ass covered in cellulite. Between her legs was a thick bush of coarse, untrimmed pubic hair. Tiffany would never have considered herself lesbian or bi, but she had taken considerable pleasure in sitting on faces of new pledges during sorority hazing rituals. She could never have imagined the tables being turned and having a hairy pussy ground into her face.

"I say..." Some of the men had already brought out their cocks. The scene unfolding brought a new definition to well-hung for Tiffany. Their members were not just long, but also thick. Did Norman expect her to take on such massive cocks? All ten of them? And could she really let herself be bred by men so far beneath her station?

"I say..." Tiffany hesitated and then made a decision. "I say this is disgusting, degrading and demeaning. I'm not going to the hotel with any of you!"

Norman's jaw dropped in shock, but Tiffany pushed past him. She made her way through the crowd and into the recording studio. She bent over, flipped her skirt up to her waist and placed her hands on the bench. She knew now that Norman must be smiling as she displayed her chocolate-soaked panties to the crowd of eager men like an animal presenting herself for mating. "Take me here and now, I want the whole thing on video!"

Tiffany's field of vision was soon filled with Molly's thighs as the other woman began to position herself for oral pleasuring. Tiffany felt her panties pulled to her knees and the head of a cock tenderly explore her pussy. Apparently, they were going to leave the rest of her clothes on. Tiffany had been fucked in garters before, but she had never expected to be gangbanged in garters while covered in chocolate. On some level, she was surprised she had managed to get into this situation. "Dumb blonde," read one of the men lined up behind her, and her pussy tingled in anticipation of an extra-large cream filling.

12