Ultimate Degradation

Story Info
Kira and Chad are arch nemesis. But tonight, Chad wins.
4.2k words
3.86
110.4k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: this is purely fictional and is just something that is a part of my many fantasies. If you're uncomfortable with non-consent/reluctance, then don't read. I'm not a pro at writing either. It's just a small hobby of mine. Either way, hope you enjoy.

*****

Cheers filled the frat house upon my arrival. I had never scorned my over-confidence and pride as much as I did at this moment. Now, I couldn't even lift my gaze, and kept it bitterly pinned to the ground. I knew from the moment that I lost against Chad—when he threw images of blackmail material in my face—that I would never, ever forget this night.

Chad and I were practically arch nemeses. I hated his guts to the point that I did everything in my power to make his life miserable, and so did he in return. The atrocities we've performed against each other in the past would be unforgivable, I knew that. When I shaved his fuck-boy hair and perfect eyebrows off while he was sleeping, he got payback by throwing me in a bathtub filled with nettles, facedown, minutes before prom. When I ruined his relationship with his first love, he ruined my chances of getting an internship that I dreamt about since I was a pre-teen. When I drugged him and got another guy to sleep with him, he fucked my sister and sent the sex tape to all his frat mates and my sorority.

He got me back for it all, making me suffer, but this was going to be the ultimate revenge.

On cue, I was grabbed by my hair and dragged further into the lion's den. It was Chad, I knew that already, but I still struggled and kicked against him. He gripped my face then, smooshing my cheeks together. "You still want to act like a hard bitch after the shit I got on you? It'll take me two minutes to ruin your life, Jenkins. You want everyone and the police to know what a crack whore you are?"

I stopped struggling. Tears sprung to my eyes but I held them back and bit my tongue. I was royally fucked, and I had no way out of this.

"That's right, you fucking whore. Tonight is my night." Chad lead me to the middle of the room by my hair then, where the party was still going on at full swing. "Stand on the table, where everyone can see you."

I complied, fists curled tight at my sides and chin still lowered. The frat boys gave me another round of applause. I wanted nothing more but to expel my simmering rage on them; kick and scream and mow each and every one of them down. But I knew I couldn't. I would have to survive this. I had no other choice.

"ALRIGHT, BOYS!" Chad bellowed below me. "TONIGHT, WE HAVE OUR OWN ENTERTAINER AT OUR MERCY. TONIGHT, WE HAVE KIRA JENKINS TO TEAR APART!"

The noise grew to an uproar. My knees suddenly felt like gelatine were poured into them.

Chad continued. "SO WHAT DO WE DO TO STUCK UP BITCHES?!"

"STRIP THEM!" The crowd's response was instantaneous. "STRIP HER! STRIP HER! STRIP HER!"

Chad peered up at me like a livid animal. "FUCKING STRIP, BITCH!"

My fingers were jittery as they reached for the hem of my expensive dress. I slowly peeled it up my curvy thighs, and the frat boys began beating their hands on doors, tables, and walls as if performing a battle cry. When my slinky panties were revealed, they all gave a whistle. Chad was circling the table I was on with a malicious grin.

I removed the dress in one quick motion and closed my eyes. The table creaked under added weight and I felt a heavy presence join me from behind. Chad took a handful of the front of my panties, and the lacy fabric dug into my skin before he tore it right off me. He threw the shredded material into the crowd and the guys pounced on it like it was a slab of meat. I felt my features twist, I was going to give in and cry right there and then, but controlled myself. I wouldn't give Chad the satisfaction.

As if reading my mind, he reached around me and cupped my breasts. I knew why he left them for last. They were my best asset, and men had always been crazy over my E-cup breasts. Officially exposing them would shatter my ego. Everyone would see them, and they wouldn't be anything special after tonight.

Chad played with breasts with the bra still intact for a while. He squeezed my tits over the cups, hard, like he wanted to puncture them with his fingers, and I almost doubled over at the pain. He didn't let me, and held me up while he mauled my flesh. It was as if he wanted to pop them, but there was nothing to pop, because it was all natural. The grimace wouldn't leave my face.

"SET THEM FREE! SET THEM FREE! SET THEM FREE!" the males began chanting.

I could practically feel Chad's smile as he grasped both cups firmly and snapped them apart. My naked breasts spilled out, and the crowd went crazy. Heat seared my cheeks, travelling down my neck, and my lower lip began to wobble. Chad discarded the remains of my bra and grabbed my heavy breasts again in both hands, yelling in victory as he bounced them both up and down for the viewers.

"I've wanted to torture these giant udders for years," Chad said to me. "Holy shit, they weigh a tonne. What a fucking cow you are."

"Fuck you," I hissed at him, but my voice wavered.

"Fuck me, huh?" He slapped my jiggly ass and got off the table, walking around to face me while my flesh absorbed the sting. "Get on all fours on that table like the FAT FUCKING COW YOU ARE AND LET THOSE UDDERS HANG!" He yelled the last part for the frat party to hear, and they exploded into raucous laughter.

I did as he said. I felt hot shame course through me as my massive breasts hung off my chest, like real cow udders. I had only recently thought of my breasts as something to be proud of. A few years ago, I used to be insecure about them until girls grew envious of me and told me how lucky I was to have such a generous bust. However Chad completely turned that around and crushed my confidence in one go. Now, I silently accepted how humorous they really did look, and how they had a slight sag to them.

"Man," he said, smacking one breast then pushing it so it swung back and forth. "If only we could milk you. That would've really set the scene, wouldn't it? Still, who knows? We might get lucky. Let's check for milk."

Chad took hold of one of my rosy nipples, then. Like my tits, my nipples were thick and protruding, almost puffy, and he took advantage of that fact by squeezing the life out of the nubs, as if actually trying to milk me. I yelped in pain, but didn't stop him. He took both nipples, tugged on them hard and pulled them for non-existent milk. It was almost as if he wanted to pull them right off my chest and I began screaming.

"Ow!" I shouted at him. "That hurts, you bastard! Fuck—OW!"

"Cows don't talk. You want me to stop, Jenkins? You better get into character and start mooing for all of us."

"No, please, I—" My pleas were cut short when Chad cruelly twisted both nipples without mercy, and immediately I shrieked and complied to his wishes. "MOO! MOOO! MOOOOO! MOOOOO!"

That's exactly when the dam broke and tears came rushing, along with Chad's ear-splitting howls of laughter. He was in such a fit that he released my nipples and clutched onto his torso, and the crowd joined him, guffawing at my demise. Tears trickled down my cheeks and suddenly I wanted to bury myself. I could feel the weight of every stare in the room, jabbing into me like knives. I caressed my sore nipples with gentle fingers and sniffled.

When Chad recovered, he swatted my hands off my tits, and got me properly on all fours again like an animal. He ran his hands over my spine then, down the valley of my back, to my ass cheeks, and dug his fingers into the thick meat. My face was piping hot as he spread my ass cheeks apart and inspected me so closely that I felt his breath on my pussy. To my horror, he spat on my asshole and spread the wetness with his fingers, circling the anal entrance.

"Ever had it up the ass, Jenkins? Or do you only fit your own head up there?" Chad's tone was sadistic. "Either way, I don't give a fuck. Someone give me something to shove up her shithole."

I wasn't an anal-virgin, but I wasn't majorly experienced with it either—having only had anal sex three times. I didn't get huge amounts of pleasure from it, but it was the act of doing something so debauch that got me off and my pussy soaked. Anal made me feel like a slut, and that excited me. Now, I prayed that my guilty pleasure wouldn't betray me in these circumstances.

While the frat boys searched for something worthy to fuck my ass with, Chad sailed one of his own fingers up my asshole. He added a second digit, and scissored it inside me so that I felt the stretch. My pussy rapidly began to warm up in treachery.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" At first, I thought Chad had caught me in the act of becoming heavily aroused, but then I zoomed in on the scene before me and saw a frat guy approach us with a pool cue.

"No." I shook my head and tried to make my escape. Four other guys flew forward and pinned me down in place, face down and ass up. "Not my ass! Don't fuck my ass with that!"

One of the guys waved the widest end of the pool stick in my face to taunt me. It looked thicker than your normal pool cue. The fact that my clit zinged alive in anticipation made this worse. "Oh, come on," the guy holding the weapon said. "You should be used to having a stick up your ass."

I began to shout, and Chad struck at my ass cheek with his palm. "Shut the fuck up. Remember what's at stake for you. Now ask us, nicely, to fuck your fat ass with this stick."

At the mention at stakes, I relented and slackened my limbs, but the guys still held me down. "Please," I swallowed what felt like a prickly ball of nothing, "fuck my...fat ass with this stick."

The crowd started yet again. "FUCK HER ASS! FUCK HER ASS! FUCK HER ASS!"

"Spread her ass cheeks." Chad's order had two more guys joining the table, and they used two hands to open up each cheek. This was another form of humiliation for me, because I knew I wasn't fat, but I was curvy bordering onto chubby in certain areas. My assets were more than a handful.

Chad spat on my asshole again, and I involuntarily clenched my anus, which the guys chuckled at. I felt the smooth tip of the pool cue then, and braced myself. Everyone just kept on chanting and yelling for action. I had to remind myself to relax my muscles if I want to make this easier for myself.

The wide end of the cue began to pressurise my asshole, and I breathed in and out while Chad unapologetically worked the phallic stick into my tunnel. It slid in there sooner than I expected, and I let out loud, long shout of discomfort. The guys seemed to like that and hooted like cavemen. I thought Chad would keep it in there and begin to fuck me with it, but instead he slipped it out again and allowed my anus to close up. I already knew what he was up to.

Another glob of spit on my ass, and Chad tried driving the stick into it once more. He already figured out that was the hardest part for me—the way the largest diameter of the stick would slowly stretch my poor sphincter. "Ohhhh, fuuuuck," I would moan and groan like a banshee, but my ass still wouldn't grow accustomed to the size. "Ughhh—nooo."

"I think she likes it," one of the frat guys holding me down joked. He didn't know there was truth behind his words. Some sick part of me always welcomed the discomfort of being stretched and filled.

Chad repeated the process over and over again, driving me mad, tricking my ass muscles into adjusting to the large size and then making it shrink up again after he takes it out. Finally, he got bored and kept the stick lodged in there, then fucking me as fast as he could with the object until I was a screaming and writhing mess. I had never been fucked so hard up the ass until then; all my previous hookups who had fucked me anally always went at my pace. Slow and steady. Chad was the opposite.

"Chad! Look! Her fucking pussy is wet!"

Chad stopped pounding my ass with the cue. He ordered someone to hold the stick there, lodged up my ass, and they complied. Next, his fingers found my cunt. I cried out in denial, half squirming in protest and half bucking against his hand for more friction. He collected my juices on his fingertips and spread them all the way up to my aching clit, rubbing the sensitive button in patronising circles.

"Are you fucking wet for me, Jenkins?" Chad said. "Are you that fucking pathetic?"

"Oh, God. Please..." I groaned, eyes rolling back as he began to massage my clit.

"Answer my question. Do you like this?"

"I..." He stopped rubbing me the second I hesitated. I was already humiliated for life, what did I have to lose now? "Just please, rub my clit. Please."

He wouldn't relent. "Answer, and I will. Are you that fucking pathetic that you're actually getting off to this?"

"Yes," I whispered. "I am."

His finger traced lazy, taunting patterns on my clit. "Say it, then."

"I'm pathetic and I'm getting off to this!" Drunk off humiliation and arousal, I wiggled my hips wildly. "Please! Rub my clit!"

The whole frat party was in hysterics after hearing that. "She's an anal whore!" the guy holding the stick in my ass began to move it at a brutal rhythm again. I threw my head back and choked on a gasp.

Chad stuffed two fingers into my cunt, then added another and swirled them inside me. "You're a disgusting bitch. Worse than I ever thought, but you just made this night a whole lot more interesting."

He plucked his fingers back out of my cunt and then shocked me by slapping my clit. I felt the start of a fire in my labia, and then he slapped my cunt again, and again, and again. Pain rose to the surface and I was a yowling, wild cat trying to escape their clutches. Hands pawed at my tits, twisting and tugging and tweaking my nipples. My anus was getting battered by that stick inside me, drilling away like a jack hammer, and then hands began striking my ass cheeks in union.

Chad stopped the smacking of my clit abruptly and then rubbed hard. It was a spiralling sensation—the pain, the fullness in my ass, the shame, the noise in the room, the throbbing of my clit as he jilled me to orgasm. I was out of control as my climax rose like a tide. His fingers slid back and forth across my clit so fast I was sure his hand was a mere blur to everyone. I screamed a few seconds before my orgasm crashed into me, except Chad surprised me by landing six hard slaps to my clit.

I came so hard I almost toppled over. I was yowling at words. Words that were incoherent and held no meaning, like some demonically possessed bitch in heat. My irises criss-crossed and I began to drool as my orgasm stretched. The longest, most intense orgasm I had ever experienced in my life.

After what felt like an eternity, I came down from my high. The sound of the frat house going crazy slammed into me at full force. "You're a disgrace," I heard Chad tell me. "You just came like a fucking animal in front of a hundred guys. I just fucking broke you, Jenkins. And you let me. You begged me."

"I think you broke her brain, too," one of the guy's remarked gleefully.

They kept the cue up my ass. My nipples felt as if they were bruised and pulled to new lengths as they dangled beneath me. Both my cunt and asscheeks were spanked sore—I was positive they were glowing red. The boys pinning me down released me, and I was like a limp noodle anyway, all fight evaporated.

Chad stood before me, and with that, he forced four of his glistening fingers straight into my mouth and began fucking my throat with it. I choked pitifully, and my eyes watered, but I didn't stop him. The taste of my shame filled my mouth. Drool leaked over my chin as he forced his fingers past my tonsils and straight down my throat. When he took his hand out, it was dripping with saliva, and he wiped it over my face, smearing my once-perfect makeup.

"How good are you with your tongue, Jenkins?" he asked, and hooked his fingers into the corners of mouth, stretching it out comically.

"Pwease," I babbled, as he contorted my face for the amusement of his friends. Being ridiculed like this was still a bruise to my esteem. "I'll uck your cock. Just lemme go aha this."

"You want to suck my cock, big fat cow?"

"Yesh."

"That's too bad. You're not gonna be sucking my cock, fuckcow. I have prettier girls to do that—including your sister. You're the lowest of the fucking low for me. Filth. So that's where you're gonna go."

Confusion set in, as well as dread. I didn't know what Chad had in store for me, but I knew it would be so horrific I would cry about it for months. My apprehension only deepened when he began unbuckling his pants and slid them off along with his boxers. His cock was in my face now. Prior to what he said about not wanting me to suck his dick, he was rock hard, and a good, average length and thickness with veins protruding all over. I hated it at first sight, felt revolted by it too, but still licked my lips as the craving for cock settled in me.

"Moo for me again. In fact, every time I talk to you, you're going to reply with a 'moo'. If you miss one 'moo', and I mean one, those pics of you snorting crack will go to your daddy first, then the police. Understand?"

I nodded despondently. "Moo."

"LOUDER, WHORE! I WANT TO HEAR EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM!"

"MOOOOO!"

"Good fuckcow." He slapped his dick against my cheek, and I opened my mouth, ready for it to slip down my throat.

Then he turned around.

I could only stare at his ass. Cold horror slithered through me when realisation dawned.

Chad spread his ass cheeks apart and the crowd roared in approval. "Dig in, fuckcow. This is the finale. You eat my unwashed ass like it's your last meal until I cum, and then you're free to go. What do you say?"

"MOOOOO!" I sobbed.

This was his ultimate revenge. Nasty, soul-crushing, and the most degrading act I could ever commit.

"You have three seconds to get your tongue on my ass crack before I hit the send button to your parents. Three, Two, O—"

I dove forward and buried my face into his ass. Every man in the house hollered and roared until my ears felt like they would bleed. The stench came first, his ass really was unwashed, as well as sweaty and hairy to the point that it was like a bush. My tongue connected with his crack, and the first taste was enough to make me gag violently. I heard Chad laughing, along with his friends, and then his order to clean his ass.

I slid my tongue from the bottom of his anus to the very top, and the hairs scraped against it, making me weep into his ass even harder. I repeated the process—the odour would stay in my mouth forever. It was strong, vile, and sickening. People began surrounding us with phones and flashes, recording my defeat and Chad's victory.

"How does it taste?" Chad teased.

"MOOOO!"

"That's good to hear, bitch. Football makes me real sweaty, it's nice to have a deep cleanse for once. Maybe I'll make you my personal ass cleaner. Do you want that?"

"MOO—" I dry heaved as a hair stuck to my tongue. "MOOOOO!"

"Great. You can stick your tongue up my ass now."

Cameras aimed at my face, hands groping at my breasts, ass and pussy, I could only wail and press my tongue against the brown pucker of his anus. It was tight, but I pushed through and his slimy anal cavity gripped my tongue. I thrashed my tongue around in there while my nose was squashed against his crack, forced to inhale all his disgusting musk. I loathed myself for still wanting a cock in my pussy at that moment.

"Yeahhh!" Chad hooted. "She's a good rimjob whore. Really knows how to wiggle that tongue up my ass. She should make a job out of this. Imagine her application forms. Experience: cleans dirty, sweaty asses with her tongue. Right, Jenkins?"

12