Chocolate Goddess Pt. 01

Story Info
A lab accident turns a doctor into a hot ebony sex goddess.
7.9k words
4.48
41.2k
47
4

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers

So, this story is dedicated to someone I know who is in the BSDM scene. She is the inspiration of the main character and is quite a person in real life. She has a very professional life, is educated, and does well at her job. But her dirty secret is that she is a real world Domme, and she is GOOD at it. She is a real-life Jekyll and Hyde.

I need to make this disclaimer though. If you haven't figured it out, I'm a white guy. I don't have much real-world experience with real street culture, and I don't really hang out with strippers, hustlers, easy women, and party girls who are experienced Gold Diggers. The reason I'm bringing this up is that this is a Dr. Jekyll and Ms. Hyde story that has a regular run of the mill upper middle class white professional woman get turned into a hot, streetwise, gold digging black hustler. In some of my other stories, especially Open Mind, when I tried to do this, I got some nasty emails and comments a couple of times calling me racist. I want to be up front about this, I am not trying to belittle any people of any culture, color, religion, or creed in this story. I am going for a real drastic change, not just the run of the mill smart woman to bimbo transformation. I am thinking of this as a female Super Pimp type of character, someone who used sex and sexuality like a weapon to crush people's will, break their minds and turn them into her slaves and pets. I am going to be hitting a lot of stereotypes and clichés, and some of the ideas and actions are based off stuff I looked up on porn sites.

Again, this story is not meant to be offensive or racist, but when you are writing a mind control dominatrix story based off of some internet porn and some twisted ideas of your own with almost no real life experience (in terms of street culture), you are going to get some interesting stuff. If this really bugs you, I would skip the story. If you read it and find it bugs you, well, I did warn you. Also, this is a mind control fiction website in which the main theme is making people do all sorts of perverted things either against their will, or having their free will removed and their minds messed with. If you are good with that, but not okay with how I portray someone according to a stereotype, you need to rethink what you are mad about.

UPDATED VERSION: Didn't like the first name so I changed it. Other than that the same story.

CHOCOLATE GODDESS

Deborah was in a rush.

She was always in a rush really, but today she was really in a rush. As the head of R and D in a major genetics and medical firm, she was always against the clock for the next thing, be it a diet pill, cancer treatment, or even skin treatments for one of the spin off companies. This of course was nothing new. She had always been a go getter, pushing herself hard in high school, then college and then medical school and then at the job. She had never failed yet, mostly due to her attitude and her single mindedness once set to a task.

And that was the current problem. Her career had been meteoric in her rapid rise from new hire to head of R and D due to that, but now as the head overall she couldn't focus on just one thing. She had to balance multiple projects and developments. It was a bit of a challenge to her and one she was still struggling to cope with.

She moved down the hallway and frowned at the clock. "Crap, I need to finish this and get on to the RX-93 testing. Good thing Dan is out this week, otherwise he would be grousing again about how I work too much."

She smiled a moment as she scanned her card to get into a sealed lab room. Dan was her husband of five years. They had married right after they had graduated medical and law school. Dan was a high-priced business lawyer and traveled a lot. He was driven as well, but lately had been talking about maybe easing back a bit and thinking more about starting a family. Deborah sighed. She wanted kids too, but she kept thinking that next year would be better. Dan was worried that "next year" would never come, and she was concerned he might be right. The company she worked for was not known for being the best when it came to personal time and family, and she knew if they did have children, she would likely have to quit her job.

"Well, worry about that later, for now let's finish this up." She thought as she set her coffee cup down on the table and pulled up a chair next to the microscope. She was checking some DNA samples for a new health product. The idea was that rather than use sunscreen and tan, you could add a touch of DNA to your skin to cause it to re-write itself temporarily for a darker skin, one that would resist burning. The tests had been so far positive, but some of the researchers were wary of the idea of using a DNA based treatment that was temporarily rewriting someone's DNA. The other issue was the time. While you could put it on as a cream, it took hours for it to process through the skin and have an effect. Skin, at least the outer layers, was dead skin. So, the cream had to soak down to live cells. The results had been mixed; the natural look didn't look so natural. Since you were changing the skin underneath multiple layers of already dead skin, it looked weird. Deborah was thinking that this was a dead end, but the company wanted to try it anyway.

After doing some checking, she made some notes and started to put some of the samples away. The material wasn't actually "pure" DNA, it was treated skin samples with the DNA needed and she was putting the slides away when her phone buzzed. She picked it up and said, "Dr. Allen here."

"Dr. Allen, where are you? We had a presentation scheduled for the RX-93 at 4pm and its 4:15. The rep from the board of directors is here and looking a bit impatient."

"Oh SHIT! I lost track of the time, I'm in the B4 lab, I'll be right down. Give me two minutes."

She turned and grabbed her stuff off the countertop and shoved a stopper into a vial of tissue samples. She gave it a moment's thought and then rushed out the door. "Don't have time to put it back in the right storage area, I'll stop by after this and put it away." She muttered as she raced down the hall.

She blew into the lab with a short apology and then got right to work. Fortunately, enough for her, her assistants were solid, and they had everything ready. They had taken some extra time when she ran late so it looked like they were still prepping while the board rep waited.

"So, I assume you have read up on this project, but here is the basic idea. This pill is designed to slow the human female's reproductive system down and reduce fertility in the human female. It's like birth control but it uses some specially treated DNA to cause a hibernation, if you will, of a human female's reproductive organs. She can have sex still, and can be stimulated, uh turned on if you will, but this causes the body to not produce eggs. It's supposed to be good for one month per pill, roughly thirty days give or take for the female. Birth control in a much simpler and easier way. Also, no other side effects, once it wears off, everything starts up again with no problems."

She pulled up the slide show and went through the results thus far, including some rather amazing failures that had amped up the sexual drive of the mice. The rep was of course duly impressed by her work, as always, and they got down to timeline for final testing and then production. While talking, Deborah felt the vial in her lab coat pocket. Not wanting to have it fall out while she was moving around, she pulled it out and placed it in a test tube rack nearby.

At this point, one of those happenings that the universe throws out once it a while happened. Another lab tech came in and picked up the rack the tube was in and took it into another room. He was supposed to treat some samples with the new birth control DNA and let them sit. He put all the tubes into the machine, typed in the commands and then sat back on his phone to play a quick game of Galaga. He spun around in his chair and didn't notice that his elbow bumped a binder. The binder didn't fall over but dragged over the keyboard and hit a couple of keys and then the return. The new command caused the computer to alter the mix in the last tube, the tube with the skin samples. It mixed one of the failure formulas, specifically, the formula that increased the sexual drive, into the mix. The lab tech never noticed. When the "ding" announced completion, he picked up the rack and took it back to the other lab and set it down in the same place.

A few minutes later Deborah finished her presentation, the rep gave the go ahead, and she grabbed the tube on the way out none the wiser. She did remember to replace the tube in the storage fridge and went home.

Two days later Deborah was back in the lab checking on the latest batch of samples when she noted the tube. It had changed color, and oddly enough it had even seemed to grow! Deborah was curious and began to check it out. She placed it under the microscope and examined it with several chemical reactions.

"Damn! I don't know what happened, but something stimulated the hell out of the skin DNA sample. This might be the breakthrough we were looking for!"

It was already past five, so Deborah had the lab to herself. She was getting very excited. The sample seemed to speed up the creation of cells, and if her hunch was right, you could make the body process the change rapidly, as in an hour, and maybe push off the dead skin rapidly. Like a snake shedding its skin.

"Wow, this is amazing! I need to test this! Cripes, if I patent this and make it work, I could make the company millions! And me too!" She said out loud to no one in particular. Using the test tube, she rapidly grew more of the DNA mix. She was thinking about how to transform it into a cream when she had another brainstorm.

"A pill! I can put this in a capsule form and have it break down in the stomach. Mixed with an RNA binder will cause it to absorb through the stomach wall rapidly and right into the skin!" Deborah was giddy with excitement as she worked it. She had several failures, but the bit was in her teeth and her single-mindedness had her driving straight on. It was 2am when she had a pill ready.

"I need a subject to test this on. Uh, oh crap, the animal section is locked up! Damn it! I need a pig!" Deborah growled. Pigs have very similar DNA to humans and for the skin tests worked much better than rats who you had to shave first in order to see the effects. But the lab animal storage area was locked up, and she did not have a key.

"Hold on, I can test this on myself." Deborah said out loud. She shook her head a moment, and muttered "Hold on Deb, that's crazy. You need to go home and get some rest. You are tired and that is a dangerous idea."

After a few minutes she sighed. She packed up her things and headed out the door. But as she left, she picked up the bottle with the pills inside. "I don't want to chance anyone else getting this. I'll just bring it back tomorrow."

Deb nodded to the very bored security guard and headed out the door. She got into her car and headed home. She was dragging when she got in. "Crap, did it again, nearly three am and I've got a full day tomorrow." She stripped off her clothes and put the pills next to her bathroom sink counter. "Cripes, I need a break and some fun. Maybe I need to get the girls together for a girl's night out Friday." She said to herself as she looked over her naked body out of habit. She was a looker; her drive had extended into a lot of sports in high school and college and she still worked out every morning. She was about five foot eight, sandy blonde hair, a nice figure, and a nice, if smaller than most, rack, about a 32 B. She sighed and thought about when her husband would be coming home. She wasn't the most sexually active at times, but she still liked having him in bed to cuddle with and he was pretty good in bed when it was all said and done.

She yawned and turned out the light, and then flopped into bed.

The alarm went off way to early and she growled as her head throbbed. ""Oh, damn it! I forgot my allergy meds! Just what I fucking need, a migraine!"

Deborah stood up and moved to the bathroom. She fumbled around in the dark (the light hurt her eyes when she had a migraine), found the pill bottle, opened it and popped two in her mouth. She gulped down some water and then headed back to her bed. She would need to wait a bit for the meds to take effect before she could work out.

She took two steps and then her whole body tensed up and she let out a loud gasp.

"What's happening to me? Oh GOD! OWWWWWWWWWWW!!!" Deborah's cry became a scream as pain shot through her body. It felt like her skin was on fire everywhere and she fell to the floor in agony. Suddenly the pain was blocked out by an even more painful sensation in between her legs. Her clitoris and her vagina felt like they were being dipped in acid and the pain was so much she couldn't even scream. Her last thought was that she was going to die.

And then suddenly her mind seemed to just blink. And the pain was gone.

After a moment, she shook her head and felt something weird. It felt like she was wrapped in a full body covering of gauze. It was still dark, but she pulled on it and it just tore away. She ran her fingers through her hair and felt huge handfuls of hair just fall off. She gasped and touched her head and felt a large thick amount of it. It was like she was brushing away extra hair.

"What is going on?" she said out loud and gasped at the sound of her voice. It wasn't hers. It sounded, different. Stronger, commanding, but also...

sexy.

"What is going on? What happened to me? Okay, hold on, lights." Deborah stood up and fumbled the light switch on.

Deborah jumped about three feet straight up when she looked in the mirror.

"Is that me? Fuck! It IS me! How did this happen? Oh, oh, oh, oh. Oh SHIT! The pills! I had the pills!" Deborah babbled out.

"Okay, hold on! The pills! The pills. Okay, okay, I took the pills. They are designed to be temporary. Okay, so I'm the test subject now. Okay, I can do this."

Deborah looked into the mirror again and paused. "Well, this may not be so bad after all..."

The image staring back at her was nothing like the sandy blonde woman she had been. This woman was a tall, toned, and stacked black woman. She estimated she was at least six-foot-tall barefoot, and her whole body looked like it had been chiseled out of black marble by a Greek sculptor. Her skin was a very dark black with almost a natural shine to it, her hair was long, down to her mid-back, midnight black, glossy and not a trace of curl. Her figure was a perfect hourglass and her tits were easily a 38 DD if not bigger. Not a hint of sag, huge areolas, and pert stiff nipples. Her dark eyes looked like liquid, she had natural long eyelashes and long fingernails that looked almost manicured. Her lips were puffy and moist, and she blew herself a kiss.

She ran her fingers over her body and sighed as she felt her body react to her own touch. "Ohhhhhhh, mmmmmm, oh baby, that feels gooddddddd." She said in a sultry voice. "Oh yeah, this isn't so bad after all. Niceeee." She purred as her fingers found her clit and began to play.

"Clit? When did I start thinking of it like that? That's not the scientific name...Ohhhhhhh, mmmm, never mind. Mmm, my clitty likes this."

Her fingers seemed to have a mind of their own. They teased her clit and then slid into her fully lubed pussy. Massive blasts of pleasure shot through her body as her fingers seemed to know exactly where to go and she was soon panting like a bitch in heat.

"OH MY GOD! O MAH GAWD! OMAHGOWD!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!" Deborah let out a long scream of pleasure as she came and felt her pussy squirt all over her hand and even up onto the mirror. She took a deep breath and let out a long-contented sigh.

"Oh wow. That was amazing! Damn, that might have been the best orgasm I have ever had. Oh FUCK! Mmmmmmm, nice, but I could sure use some cock in me."

Deborah blinked at that. "Whoa, that is rather unlike me. Damn, this pill has my brains all scrambled, it's like I'm a completely different person."

Deborah looked on the floor and nodded. "As I thought, like a snake."

All over the floor was a whole bunch of her blonde hair and what appeared to be shedded skin. She had ripped it off in the dark and now it was all over the floor. Deborah had a hand broom and dustpan under the sink and swept it up, not forgetting to keep a sample.

Suddenly she heard a knock on the door and then the doorbell.

"Shit! Who could that be?" She glanced at the clock, it was still early, 6:30 am. The doorbell rang again, and she grabbed her bathrobe. She threw it on and rushed out headed towards the door. She was halfway down the hall when she realized two things. One, she was not going to pass for Deborah. Two, the bathrobe barely covered her up. The robe had been short on her when she was shorter, now it was over her knees and barely met in the front. She pulled it tight and tied off the belt, but her tits were pouring out of her top and her pussy kept peeking out when she walked.

She paused and thought about going back when she heard the knock again and this time a voice.

"Deborah? Are you okay? I thought I heard a scream. You okay?"

"Oh, its Chad." Deborah said out loud.

"Chad. Hmmmmm." Deborah smiled and felt a wave of horniness wash over her. "Mmmmm, a man. Just what I need right now..." she said as her voice became a bit huskier and she traced her right finger over her huge tit and teased her nipple. With that single thought, all of the old Deborah, the scientist, the loyal wife, the driven careerist, seemed to just fade away and get replaced by someone else. A someone who was hungry, horny, greedy, but just as driven.

"Oh yeah, JUST what I need. Hmmmm..." the woman who was no longer Deborah looked at a fashion magazine with a picture of the former first Lady on the cover and smiled. "Michelle, oh there we go. Michelle, um...oh." Michelle looked at another picture showing the woman standing in a garden with roses bushes.

"Oh yes. Well, Chad, time to meet Miss Michelle Rose."

OUTSIDE

Chad looked nervously at the door. "I really hope I just was hearing things, but man that sounded like a scream." He muttered. Chad wasn't a big man, but he did keep in pretty good shape. He had been getting ready to start his daily run when he had heard the noise coming from inside his neighbor's house. He something that sounded like a faint scream. Then nothing, and then another one. He had figured he hadn't been hearing things and that he had better check. He knew his neighbor Dan was out for the week, and his wife was home alone. It was a nice safe neighborhood, a cul-de-sac in a small gated community for upper class professionals like himself. But you could never be too careful.

He knocked again, and he saw the light turn on in the hallway. The glass was frosted, but he saw a figure move up to the door. He tensed as the doorknob turned.

Michelle opened the door and leaned up against the doorframe.

"Hi there. Sorry about the wait."

Chad gaped. His mouth hung open and his eyes went wide. Standing in front of him was a tall, completely stacked, smoking hot black woman wearing a robe that barely covered anything. Chad eyes dropped to the ground and moved up taking the hottie in from head to toe. She had long legs, a huge rack, and she seemed to almost glow from the gloss in her hair to the slight reflection of light offer her skin.

"Holy shit, this might be the sexiest woman I've ever seen." Chad thought.

Michelle smiled as she saw his eyes scope out her entire body and his face flush as he realized she was watching him doing it.

"I, uh, I'm, er, you are, ah..."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,356 Followers