Chocolate Goddess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chad grinned like an idiot and babbled out "I remember your scent, your taste, the feel of your lips and skin, your milk, I remember my mind just turning off, being overwhelmed by the pleasure. How awesome it felt, how wonderful it was to serve you and fuck you. I've never been fucked like that ever in my life. I am your slave Mistress, I am yours forever if you fuck me again and let me taste you again."

"Oh, how lovely pet. But you are married aren't you? What will your wife say?"

Chad reached down and pulled off his wedding band and handed it to his Mistress. "I am yours Mistress Rose. Take this as a symbol of ownership. I am your slave forever." Chad babbled out.

Michelle smiled and took the ring. "Lovely pet, I will get a gold chain and wear this around my neck to show the world I own you. Now then, I have orders for my new pet."

Chad bowed his head. "I hear and obey Mistress Rose."

"You will go and clean up and then go to work. Stop by on the way and give me all your available cash, and your credit card with the highest limit. I must do some shopping today, a hot goddess like me needs proper clothing and shoes. You will also arrange a leash for a hot car. You will pay for it of course."

"Of course, Mistress. A mustang convertible? We have a Cherry Red one that I can have on your doorstep by 5 pm today."

"Perfect pet. Tonight, when you get back from work, you will come directly here so I can give you more milk. You are a fun pet, but much more fun when you are Chuck."

"Yes, Mistress Rose."

"But, you can have just a taste of your Mistress before you go off to earn for her." Michelle said as she leaned down and eased out her right tit. Chad nodded eagerly and quickly put his mouth up to her tit and took a big suck.

Michelle giggled as his eyes rolled up and he slumped back down in a drugged haze. She watched as he toned up just a bit, grew a bit taller and darker. After a few minutes his eyes lost the glazed look and he stood up.

"I must go earn for Mistress Rose now. I will be rewarded by my Goddess when I return." Chad said in a slightly deeper voice and with a bow he marched off.

"How lovely these pills are. I wonder how long they will last?" Michelle thought to herself as she headed to Deborah's car as she looked at the pill bottle in her hand. "Well, we will see."

TO BE CONTINUED