Chocolate Goddess Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a friend of Deborah's, I'm staying with her for a while. She already headed into work." She glanced over at the car in the driveway and added "She got a lift in early with a colleague from work so I could borrow her car while here. You are?"

"Oh! I mean, Uh, ahem. I'm Chad, from next door. I was out running and thought I heard a scream. I know Dan is out on work and figured I'd better check. I know that Deborah is normally up by now, but I didn't see any lights on, so I figured I had better check. Pleased to meet you Ms?"

She noted that Chad seemed to warm up a lot when she smiled. She said "Rose. Michelle Rose. So, pleased to meet you." She extended her hand. Chad took it like he was going to shake it, but she arched her eyebrow at him.

Chad swallowed. "That's not how you greet a REAL lady idiot." His thought. "God I'm a moron, she must think I'm such a bore."

He flushed and then bowed down and kissed her knuckles. "A pleasure to meet you Ms. Rose."

"Oh no, the pleasure is all mine. Such a gentleman, coming by to check on his neighbor. I was about to make some coffee, come with me and have a cup."

Chad opened his mouth with a slightly embarrassed look, but she arched her eyebrow at him and said "That was not a request. Come inside."

Chad swallowed and nodded. Michelle glided along slowly in front of Chad with her barely concealed ass slowly swaying from side to side.

Chad's eyes were locked onto Miss Rose's ass. "Wow, what an ass. Miss Rose is so fucking sexy." Chad thought, not even thinking it strange that he thought of her as "Miss Rose" and was taking her orders like he was her servant. He just accepted it as right. He kept smelling the air, there was something in it, a scent that just seemed to wrap itself around his mind and make thinking so hard. He took a deep breath and signed. So much better to not think.

Michelle led him into the kitchen and stopped. She turned her head slightly and saw his eyes glued to her ass and she smiled again.

"Sit there, I will get the coffee."

"Yes Miss Rose." Chad replied

"Such manners, it's lovely to meet a gentleman this early in the morning. So, what do you do?"

"I'm a Senior Sales manager at the Ford Dealership."

"Oh, how nice. You must be very good at it."

"Yes Miss Rose, I am."

Michelle smiled as she poured a cup from the Keurig and glided over to him. She sat on the stool next to him and faced him. He was flushed red as she slowly crossed her leg. His eyes kept darting down to her chest and her long legs and she knew that he had probably seen her shaved pussy. She smiled again and thought "This guy is putty in my hands. And just what I need right now. I don't care if he is married or if his wife is Deborah's good friend, I need a fuck and I need it now."

"So, are you married?"

Chad jumped when she spoke and nearly spilled his coffee. "Ah! I mean, uh, yes, married to my wife Kimberly, or just Kim. She in sales too."

"How nice. She doesn't run with you in the mornings? And it's Miss Rose."

"Oh of course, sorry Miss Rose. She is out of town for a couple of days at a conference. I'm by myself..." Chad trailed off as Michelle smiled at him broadly.

"How lovely. You have the house all to yourself, no one around to, notice, anything going on."

"No Miss Rose."

Michelle felt her pussy getting warmer and wetter and her skin seemed to be feeling very sensitive. She was even sweating just a bit and she noticed that the little bit of moisture gave her skin a shine. She looked at Chad and noticed that he was now sweating heavily and seemed to be sniffing the air.

"Something wrong?"

"No Miss Rose. Well, I am smelling something, I..." Chad suddenly flushed again and started to stand. "I think I should go."

Michelle put her hand on his chest and felt a tingle. Chad whole body seemed to give a little jerk and he gasped. Michelle pushed him down back into his chair

Michelle smiled at him. "No, you will stay here."

"Yes Miss Rose."

"Good boy. Now, what you are smelling is my pussy. That scream you heard was me getting off. I'm between men at the moment and needed some relief. You understand what I am saying yes?"

Chad's eyes widened a bit and he gulped. "Oh man, this must be pretty embarrassing for her." He thought.

Chad took a sip of his coffee and cleared his throat. "I really must be going, I'm sorry to intrude like I did, uh, especially given the, erm, nature of what I heard."

Michelle laughed. "Oh relax Chad! We are both adults here. I'm sure you have rubbed one out now and again when the wife hasn't been in the mood. People get so hung up on talking about sex. I'm perfectly fine with what I did and not embarrassed at all. It was a good thing in several ways. Aside from gaining some much-needed pleasure, I got to meet you. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Miss Rose."

"Good boy."

Chad felt a strong warm feeling wash over his whole body. He was a good boy! He was so happy Miss Rose thought that! Then he blinked and shook his head slightly. "What the hell is wrong with me? It's like I want her to approve of me! I'm fucking married! This is crazy!" he thought.

Michelle leaned forward and smiled. Chad found himself staring at her deep cleavage and then realized she had said something.

"Uh, sorry, didn't catch that." Chad stammered out.

Michelle laughed. "I said, I have nice tits, don't I? You've been studying them so intently since we sat down, I figured I'd ask your opinion. Here, have a good look."

Before Chad could do anything, the robe opened and Chad's eyes locked on the most magnificent rack he had ever seen. Miss Rose's tits seemed to shine in the light like black marble. They were so firm and pert, perfect orbs with lovely large areolas and hard nipples, without any sag at all. Chad just stared and stared.

Michelle let her prey gap for a few moments and then reached her hand under his chin. She gently eased it up, making sure his eyes stayed locked on her tits. Then she leaned over and kissed Chad on the lips.

Chad suddenly snapped out of his trance when Miss Rose's lips locked with his. For a split second his head cleared and he was able to twitch and think "What the FUCK?". And then his eyes rolled up as a massive wave of pure bliss washed over him like a shot of the best smack on the planet. Miss Rose's lips seemed to shoot pure bliss and mindlessness straight through his lips and into his brain. Miss Rose's tongue slid in and a second wave of bliss washed over him. Chad's brain just powered down and blanked out.

Michelle pulled back from her kiss and giggled at Chad. The little white boy was sitting there with his eyes rolled up, mouth open, drool dripping down, looking like he was higher than a kite.

She waited a bit and sipped her coffee. After a few moments Chad's eyes regained their focus and he shook his head slightly.

"You enjoyed that." Michelle said.

"Yes Miss Rose. That was amazing! It was the most amazing kiss I've ever had." Chad said and licked his lips. He leaned forward a bit and then froze as Miss Rose gave him a sharp look.

"You are married."

Chad gulped. "I am Miss Rose. But that kiss..."

Michelle stood and let the robe fall to the floor. "Just that kiss? Or is there anything else you see that you like?"

Chad eyed the ebony goddess in front of him from head to toe. He was panting and sweating. "Miss Rose, I LOVE everything I see."

"Oh how sweet. Would you like to enjoy what you are looking at?"

"Yes Miss Rose."

"Stand and strip naked."

Chad got up and pushed off his shoes. He quickly pulled off his shirt and then his shorts and peeled off his socks. Michelle looked him over and nodded.

"You'll do for now. Mmmmmmm, nice and hard already. Would you like me to take your cock and give it a blowjob?"

Michelle rubbed her tits and licked her lips and giggled as Chad's cock formed some pre-cum. He was twitching and she wouldn't be surprised if he blew his load right then. Michelle blinked and rubbed her tits again.

"What the fuck? They are swelling up. I'm fucking lactating! Well, better get that taken care of first..."

"Baby, how about you show Miss Rose some love? Come over here and suck my titties. Swallow everything, m'kay? Then I'll give you that blowjob."

Chad was completely consumed by his lust. Without a second thought he stepped up and put his mouth over Miss Rose's right tit, and sucked. He started when he got a full mouthful of milk, but he swallowed it and suddenly his mind blanked. He took another long pull and then another. Without a moment's hesitation he switched over to her left tit and sucked it dry in three pulls. He then stepped back and straightened up.

Michelle felt very good as her new boy toy sucked her titties. After a few pulls Chad switched over and drained the other one. He then stood up and faced her. Michelle looked at him and then jumped back as he started to change.

Chad suddenly jerked, and then jerked again, and dropped to his knees. He cried out, and then convulsed and began to scream. Michelle clamped her hand over his mouth and felt his body jerk. Suddenly his entire body seemed to vibrate and Michelle jumped back as his skin sloughed off.

Michelle blinked and then said "Holy shit. I just turned Chad into, into, well now..."

Michelle trailed off as Chad stood up. He had grown and was now about six foot four inches tall, and ripped like a body builder. Michelle was glad to see his manhood had kept pace and even gotten a bit bigger. His skin was darker, and his brown hair was now black and closely cropped. He also had a trimmed beard and was bare down in his crotch.

Chad looked at Michelle and smiled. "Hello there Miss Rose. I'm not sure what you did, but I like it." He moved forward and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close. He leaned down and kissed her passionately and she returned it with gusto.

"Nice baby. I like what I did to you as well. Much better than plan old Chad. I think I'll call you Chuck."

"Chuck's fine doll, now then, how about you get on your knees and get to sucking?"

Michelle gave him a nasty cold stare. "Who the fuck do you think you are talking too boy?"

Chuck gave a nasty laugh and grabbed Michelle by her arms. With a grunt he shoved her down on her knees. "I think I'm talking to a bitch who needs to know her place. Get to sucking, or you won't like what happens."

Michelle looked up at Chuck and gulped. He was a brute, heavily muscled, and he had a nasty look to him. "God damn it! I turn that white boy into a hung stud, and he goes and gets attitude." She blew out a breath and then looked at the large stiff cock in front of her and licked her lips. "Well, I did promise him a blowjob." she thought as she leaned forward as gave Chuck's cock a nice long lick.

Chuck felt tingles rush up his cock, straight up his spine and right into his brain. "Oh yeah doll. Yeahhhhh, that's the stuff. Use that tongue."

Michelle lifted the cock a bit and licked Chuck's balls several times before sucking on them a bit. Chuck had stopped talking and was now just making moaning sounds with an occasional grunt.

"Mmmmm, tasty Chuck, but let's see how far down Michelle Rose can take this lovely little treat."

Michelle angled her head and throat and straightened the cock out. Then she eased it into her mouth and down her throat. She smiled (internally) as she noted she had no gag reflex and the cock eased down her throat. She got it all the way in, no small feat given the length of ten inches and then hummed as she pulled it out slowly. Chuck was no longer making any nose other than a constant moan of pleasure.

"Hmmmm, my hung stud likes this. Well, let's just finish him off." Michelle though and sped up her movements. Her head moved up and down as the cock slid in and out, in and out. She hummed, and swirled her tongue and Chuck was babbling all sorts of weird noises. After several minutes, Michelle felt Chuck tense and then he came like a fountain. Michelle gulped it down and let the deflating cock plop out of her mouth. She snickered at the mess the remaining cum made on the floor and wiped her mouth. She stood up and took a drink of coffee and swished it around her mouth and then spit it out into the cup.

"As promised. Now Chuck, about your manners. You don't EVER talk to me like that again, you dig?"

"Yes Miss Rose."

Michelle turned her head and looked at Chuck. Chuck's eyes were dull and empty, and he was standing there like a zombie, hands hanging at his sides, staring at her, well past her, mouth hanging open.

"Chuck? You okay?"

"I am fine Miss Rose."

"You're acting weird. What's up?"

"I am awaiting your orders."

"Come again?"

"I am awaiting your orders. I cannot think. I have no will, no thoughts. You drained them away."

Michelle gaped and then laughed. "I drained them away? You mean when I blew you?"

"Yes. Pleasure was too much, my mind just gave up, couldn't process the pleasure."

Michelle sat down and laughed for a couple of minutes. "I just sucked your brains down into your cock and then sucked them right OUT of your cock! I always knew men thought with their dicks, but this is rich! I can take a man's thoughts away THROUGH his dick!"

After she calmed down Michelle smiled.

"Okay Chuck, I'll do the thinking for you. As of now, you are my manservant. You are gonna clean my place and take care of my needs."

"Yes Miss Rose."

"MISTRESS Rose from now on my little pet."

"Yes, Mistress Rose."

Michelle led him to the bedroom, and she sat down on the bed's edge.

"Get on your knees."

Chuck dropped without a word to his knees.

"Crawl over to your Mistress."

Chuck crawled and knelt at her feet. Michelle spread her legs and noted that his eyes rolled up as he took a breath, like he had just taken a hit of weed.

"Put your head down into your Mistress's pussy and pleasure her. Make me scream my little pet."

Chuck leaned forward and gave her a big slow lick and Michelle let out a contented sigh. Her new pet buck apparently had some experience with eating pussy. He used the tip of his tongue to tease and massage her clit and the moved down into her pussy. She was wet and he eagerly lapped at her wonderful pussy. Mistress Rose tasted so GOOD! It was the sweetest taste he had ever tasted and his head swam with delight.

"Oooooooo, that's it pet. THAT'S the spot! Right there! Swirl your tongue, push it in there! No fingers! Use your mouth and your tongue!" Michelle leaned back and moaned as her pet worked her pussy. She had never felt so turned on, so alive. She sucked her breath and heard her pet panting as he worked on her.

"Yeah! FUCK YEAH! Oh, that's it! Oh yeah, oh yeah, ohhhhhh YEAHHHHHH!!!"

Michelle came hard and squirted all over her pet's face and then she felt him shudder as well.

Chuck caught some of his Mistress's juices in his mouth and the second he tasted them his pleasure sensors exploded. Chad/Chuck had never done drugs, but if he had been able to think at all he might have compared the high he got to that sensation. He had been mindless before, he was now a complete and total zombie.

Michelle caught her breath and sat up. Chuck had leaned back on his knees and was just sitting there with a completely blank look in his eyes and a huge smile on his wet face. Michelle looked down and saw he had come all over himself and on the rug. His eyes were dull and his pupils dilated like he was on drugs.

"That was very good pet. You are a good boy. But you NEVER cum unless I say you can. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress Rose."

Michelle lay back and smiled. "That was good, but I need a fucking. Stand up pet."

Michelle got off the bed and reached down to Chuck's cock. She grasped it slowly and began to ese her hand up and down its deflated shaft. To her surprise, it became hard almost immediately. Chuck had a look of bliss on his face.

"Mmmm, I was thinking I would have to give you some oral to get you hard again. But you are a good boy and got hard for your Mistress right away. Now, get in that bed."

Chuck got onto the bed and Michelle noted that he had a dull, stupid look in his eyes. She smiled and straddled him. "Good boy, now fuck your Mistress's brains out!"

Chuck have a grunt and pushed his cock straight up into her pussy. Michelle's eyes crossed as her pussy gave her such a shot of pleasure she nearly passed out on the spot.

"OH FUCK!!!!!" Michelle screamed out as Chuck pushed his cock up and up into her pussy. Michelle felt like she was going to tear in half, but she pushed back down and was able to take his whole cock. She then eased back up, twitching as the stimulus gave her jolt after jolt of pleasure. He pulled down almost to the head and then pushed back up. As Michelle was now fully stretched out and lubed up the monster cock eased in much easier this time around and he pulled back down even quicker. He began to pump into Michelle in a regular steady beat, grunting with each push.

Chuck wasn't even thinking anymore, not that he had any brains to think with. The foreplay, the scent, the milk, the transformation, that amazing blowjob, and then the pussy juice had smashed his mind into little bitty pieces and swept them under the rug. He didn't even remember Chad and what he had been, he just knew he served Mistress Rose and she gave him great pleasure.

Michelle was nearly delirious with lust. This monster cock in her pussy was EXACTLY what she had needed! She bounced up and down a let-out shriek after shriek of joy. God! It was the most amazing sex she had ever had.

"FUCK ME! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Michelle shouted again and again at her grunting brute. The mindless ape grabbed her by the waist in his large hands and pulled her down hard. Michelle's eyes rolled up, her head snapped back, and she let out a scream that hurts dogs' ears two blocks over. Chuck let out a loud grunt and came at the same time as Michelle. Michelle squirted all over her brute and he filled her up with cum and the overflow gushed over them both and onto the bed.

After several minutes of after orgasm twitching and coming down Michelle flopped down beside Chuck who was now snoring and dead asleep. Michelle looked around and shook her head. "I need a smoke, guess I had better get a pack today. Mmmmmmm, that fuck was just what the doctor ordered. God, I feel so fucking good! Full of cum, stretched out, and reeking of sex. Mmmmmmmm, Michelle likes this."

Michelle lay in bed a bit and then got up and showered. She tore apart Deborah's closet looking for some proper clothes and finally settled on a nice low v necked cocktail dress that Deborah had gotten for a date night. On Deborah, it was a nice dress that fit respectably. On Michelle, it was a hot, tight fitting clubbing dress, with a low v neck, low cut bottom well above the knees, and skintight in all the right places. Michelle touched up her makeup and after some searching was able to find some strappy heels that matched. Michelle was annoyed they were only three inches high though.

"I need to do some shopping." Michelle said out loud when she heard a moan from the bedroom.

Michelle walked in and smiled. Chuck was back to his normal self. He looked confused.

Chad held his head in his hands. He felt so strange. Flashes of memory popped into his mind; him kissing Miss Rose, sucking her tits, him changing, a blowjob that was mind-numbingly good, eating out Miss Rose, and then fucking like beasts. He shook his head and then realized he was naked and reeked of sex.

"Hello pet."

Chad jumped and tumbled out of the bed with a yelp.

"Easy pet, I don't want you hurting yourself."

Chad looked at Mistress Rose and immediately rolled over onto his knees. He licked his lips and smiled. "Yes, Mistress Rose."

"Good boy. Now then pet, what do you remember?"