All Comments on 'Chocolate Kisses Ch. 11'

by calibeachgirl

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
theognistheognisabout 13 years ago
*****

Sophia, I wonder if you realize how good a story you are telling. This is not simply erotica; this is far more than that. A little better proofing needed, i. e., "as long as both sisters was happy...," but overall I'm so impressed with the quality of the story itself I'm hesitant to say anything critical. I think you could have had less sex in this chapter, and in the story as a whole, but that's only because I think you're potentially creating a work that could eventually be published elsewhere as a mainstream novel.

I only hope the rest of the story is as good as the part you have written to this point.

Five stars, of course.

BigJohn601BigJohn601about 13 years ago
I still feel there are undertones of mistrust and hate in Jame's heart......

Oh what a wonderful and erotic place exists in you Sophia. Your love scenes are second to none and your feel for human nature is unreal. Great story and series and I for one will be sorry to see it end. I think a followup or part two picking up during WWII or after would be enticeing. Thanks for the pleasure of sharing your words.

PepperPacePepperPaceabout 13 years ago
Great story

I was very happy to see the update. You didn't disappoint!

2275jr2275jrabout 13 years ago
Another part of this there touching time together

more genies part of this awesome story born to write.

and write you do sophia. this story is turning into a real touching love

story. just as im getting into the nest new part it at an end, leaving me wanting., and waiting for the next exciting part .

well done my amazing sophia. brilliant both the story and the writing.

caramelcreamcaramelcreamabout 13 years ago
Fabulous...

but you already know what I think, and how much I enjoy your writing altogether. Just fabulous...

~Caramel

deliciousthoughtsdeliciousthoughtsabout 13 years ago
what can I say?

well, what can I say? outstanding story-telling! I love everything about your writing style and am looking forward to reading more and more x

NymphWriterNymphWriterover 11 years ago
Moving On

You can see the author is weaving a tale of love & forgiveness. James has finally found the courage & strength to move on with his life, without turning his back on his past. And Bethany has been a critical part of that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercalibeachgirl@calibeachgirl
My name is Sophia. I try to express my feeling about life in my writings. I appreciate all my readers, even those who are disappointed with something I've written and are courteous enough to tell me why. I appreciate everyone who uses what precious time we each have ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES