Chocolate Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That should do it, she thought to herself after a minute, and gently sat up, removing her breasts beyond reach of his mouth. "Time for beddy-bye!" she said brightly, pulling on her robe and rebuttoning his pajamas, then reached down to pull the bottoms back up. "Time even for big boys like you to go to sleep!" She pulled the sheet back up to his chest, and ran her hand gently up the front of his body, noting with satisfaction his sizeable erection under the sheet as her hand passed over it.

He blinked and looked up at her. "Do I ... do I have to?" he asked, somewhat confused.

"Yes, you need your sleep. We have a big day tomorrow - I want you to take me on a long walk in the woods! So, sweet dreams now, sweetie pie." She walked to the door.

"But I'm not sleepy," he said, pouting. "I can't go to sleep."

She looked back at him from the doorway. "Well, just close your eyes and think about touching my breasts and where you want me to touch you tomorrow. That will give you nice sweet dreams. Night, night!"

She smiled and gave a little wave as she turned off the light and closed the door.

*****

The next morning Alexandra was in her bedroom writing a letter to her roommate in the city, bringing her up-to-date on the plans for the summer. Not many people wrote letters these days, but Alexandra enjoyed it, it felt much more personal than text messages. She had time for it this morning before her walk with Christopher, which they'd planned for after lunch.

Her room was on the second floor of the house - next to Christopher's, in fact - overlooking the expansive patio facing the forested hills beyond the wide lawn. Looking out the window, her eye was caught by a figure at one end of the patio. It was Lucie, evidently sunbathing, lying facedown on a towel. She was wearing a bikini, but she'd taken the top off, placing it next to her. Her blond hair, usually confined in a pony tail, was down and spread out loosely.

A bit of movement drew Alexandra's attention to a rosebush at the edge of the patio - a man was kneeling there. Is that Mr. Fawkes, she thought? Yes, it's him, she decided. He must be tending the flowers. But then she saw where he was looking. Oh my! she thought. He's spying on Lucie - the naughty old man! He was indeed staring very intently in Lucie's direction - Alexandra couldn't see his hands, but she thought she knew very well what they were doing!

After a few minutes Lucie stood and picked up the towel and her bikini top. Without putting the top back on she began walking slowly along the patio towards the door into the house, which was just below Alexandra's room. "'Allo, Mr. Fawkes!" she called to the gardener as she passed him. He was hastily arranging his pants as he stared open-mouthed at the half-naked girl walking past him.

Well, well, thought Alexandra. She is a delectable little tease, isn't she? Lucie's uncovered breasts were not very large, but they were pert and high, with delicate pink nipples. The bikini bottom was tiny, very low in front, and the view of her cute, saucy derrière as she sauntered away must have had poor Mr. Fawkes's still erect penis aching unbearably!

As Lucie passed below the window, Alexandra could see that the girl clearly knew what she was doing. Her lips were parted in a half-smile, her eyes looking to the side with her head half turned - she knew very well the state she'd left the poor old gardener in! I wonder if she torments him like that often? thought Alexandra. Probably. Well, I hope he managed to fertilize the roses, at least!

*****

Christopher was eager to show his new friend the woods he loved to tramp in. Immediately after lunch he was at her door, urgently inquiring if she was ready yet. "Almost, Christopher, I'm just getting dressed! I'll be with you in a minute."

"Okay," he said breathlessly. "I want to show you stuff!"

She considered what would be best to wear. He was already dressed for the walk at lunch, and since he was wearing shorts she judged that the walk wouldn't involve forcing their way through prickly brush; so, she followed suit, selecting a pair of tight shorts that she hoped would interest him. She also put on a midriff-baring half-tee with no bra, which she was sure would interest him! He'd been wearing running shoes, so she copied him in that, too.

As they set off down the lawn towards the woods, each with a small backpack containing a snack, she took his hand. "Well, she said, "our first date!"

He looked up at her. "What's a date?"

"A date? That's when a boy and a girl go someplace together to have fun!" She swung their hands back and forth in an arc. "We're going to have fun, aren't we?"

"Yes! Lots of fun! On a date!" He looked up at her and grinned. "We're gonna have lots of fun, aren't we Alex?"

Oh yes, thought Alexandra, if you only knew. "Yes, Christopher, we are!"

He laughed and pulled her along faster. When they reached the edge of the forest he pointed. "See? It's a trail! We won't get lost 'cause I know the way. Not scared, are you?"

"Oh no, not if I have my big, strong Christopher with me," she said, running a hand over his chest. "He'll protect me!"

He moved his head up and down in a firm nod. "Yes, I will," he said decisively. "Some people say there are bears here, but I haven't seen any, so don't worry."

Alexandra raised a hand to her mouth in mock fear. "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!"

Christopher cocked his head, looking up at her. Then he brightened. "I know that, I heard that once!" They joined hands and he copied her careful steps as they moved cautiously into the woods, chanting "Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! ..." After a while they fell silent, enjoying the fresh air and scents of early summer as they moved deeper into the silent forest.

"So, what are you going to show me first, Christopher?" Alexandra asked as they walked hand in hand.

"I wanna go up the deer stand first," he said. "It's real cool!"

"Deer stand? What's that, Christopher?"

"Oh, that's this place up in a tree with a ladder to it where you sit waiting for deers to come." He raised his hand while standing on tip-toes to show how high it was. "I think hunters usta wait there and shoot the deers when they came, but I don't do that, I just like to look at them sometimes."

"Are there hunters in the woods, Christopher?" Alexandra asked, a bit worried.

"Oh no, Mommy doesn't let them 'cause we own the forest and she doesn't like them doing that. Me neither."

"Well, I'm glad of that!"

"Yeah, me too, so it's just you and me in the whole woods!"

"Yes, I like that, too."

After about half an hour they came to a slight widening of he trail that went past a large, old tree. Just as Christopher had said a small platform of boards had been built where the main trunk branched out in a fork, about fifteen feet from the ground. It was reached via a rough hand-made ladder that had been nailed to the tree.

"See?" Christopher said. "That's the deer stand. Watch me!" He ran to the tree and scampered up the ladder to the platform. He sat on it and looked down at Alexandra, grinning. "Come on up," he cried, "you can see for miles! Well, up the trail, anyways, where the deers come from."

Alexandra could see that though small there was probably enough room on the platform for two to stand or sit side-by-side; and even though Christopher was ten years younger, she'd have no trouble going up the ladder just as fast as he had. But she saw an opportunity.

"Christopher, I don't think I can climb way up there by myself! Could you come back down and help me, please?"

"Oh! Okay," he said, and quickly descended the ladder. "So, you just put your foot here, see ..."

"Why don't you stand behind me and put your hands on me, like this," she said, putting her hands on her hips. "I'll try to go up now, but don't let go of me! I don't want to fall." She turned back to the tree and looked up. "Here I go!" she said. "You follow me up while you hold me." She reached behind her and moved his hands to her hips.

She went up a few steps, until she judged that his face would be level with her tight shorts, just inches away. She huffed and puffed, pretending to need a rest. "Here I go again!" she called. "Follow me up and make sure you don't let go!" She rose another step.

"Uh, Alex, I have to let go 'cause I have to hold the ladder!" he said anxiously.

"Oh, right," she said. "Well, can you hold the ladder with one hand and push me up with the other?"

"I guess so," he said.

"Good, let's try!" She went up another step. "Okay, Christopher, push me!" She felt his hand press into her right buttock and push up. She took a step up, and his hand was removed.

"Christopher?"

"I ... I had to grab the ladder with both hands to go up! It's okay now, I'll push again ..." She felt his hand again, this time pushing up on her left cheek, in fact grabbing it a little. It became a kind of game as they progressed up the tree - step, grab, step, grab. By the time she reached the platform they were both giggling.

"Okay, Christopher, one more step and I'm there! Give me a push ..." As he pushed her she pulled up her leg and bent her knee to climb onto the platform. With her position suddenly changed Christopher's hand slipped and shot up between her legs, pressing into her crotch.

"You okay, Christopher? Don't fall please!"

"No, I'm okay ... I am!" He was blushing.

They sat on the platform for a while, side by side, pretending they were hunters waiting for a deer.

"Here comes a deer!" Christopher cried. "I'm going to shoot him!" He lifted his arms, pretending he had a rifle.

"Oh no, please, Mr. Hunter," pleaded Alexandra, "he's my pet!" She grabbed his hand and pressed it to her chest. "I'll do anything for you if you just let him live!" She put a hand high on his thigh while the other continued to squeeze his hand into her breast.

"Uh, okay, I won't ... see, there goes my gun!" He pretended to throw.

"Oh, thank you, Mr. Hunter, thank you!" She took his cheeks in her hands and kissed him gently on the mouth, the tip of her tongue darting briefly between his lips. She pulled back and smiled at him.

"Uh, you're welcome, uh, ma'am." He looked at her. "I feel kinda, I don't know, kinda funny."

"I do too!" she said. "That means we're having fun! Aren't we having fun, Christopher?" She squeezed his knee and grinned at him.

"Fun, yes, we are!"

"Well, let's get down and you can show me other things you know about in the woods." She had him start down the ladder ahead of her, then went down after him. "Stay close," she said, "don't let me fall!" When she reached the bottom step she pretended to slip, falling back into him. He automatically put his arms around her to catch her. "Oh, you are so strong!" she said, leaning back against him, and grasped his hands, moving them up under the half-tee onto her naked breasts. Then she ran forward and turned to face him.

"Well, what's next?" She took his hand and pulled him along the trail. "Where do we go now?"

Next was a little pond where he pointed out frogs and turtles, then a fox den he had found - no fox was around at the moment, though. They wandered around for about an hour, then walked up a hill to a clearing at the top, where there was a view that included Christopher's house in the distance.

"Whew!" said Alexandra. "I think it's time for a rest and a snack, don't you?" She had packed a small blanket, so she spread this out for them to sit on, facing each other.

"So, I wonder what Mrs. Bibrova packed for us," she said, looking into her pack.

"Cookies and milk, I think," said Christopher. "Yes, she did, she makes real good cookies!"

"I brought something special, just for you," Alexandra said, handing him a small paper bag.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Well, open it and see!"

He reached into the bag and took out a small container. "Chocolate milk!" he cried. "My favorite!" He immediately opened it and took a large gulp.

"Am I your favorite, too?" said Alexandra. She drew up her legs, bending her knees and spreading them wide apart. She looked down at herself and ran her hands up and down the inside of her light brown thighs. "See?" she said, looking up at him. "Same color. Your favorite." He was staring between her legs, where the tight shorts were straining to cover her. "Do you like looking at me?" She kept her legs open wide as she looked into his eyes. "Are you feeling a little funny again?"

He swallowed, almost choking on the milk. "I ... yes, I ..." He looked up at her. "You're pretty ... I like looking at you, Alex."

"Why, thank you, Christopher! I like looking at you, too." A quick glance between his legs told her that his funny feeling was exactly what she hoped it was!

"It's such a nice day, I think I'll take a little sunbath, since it's only us two here in the woods!" She stood up and pulled the abbreviated tee over her head and dropped it on the blanket. "The air feels so good up here," she said, raising her arms and stretching. His eyes were fixed on her naked breasts. Looking down at him and smiling she slowly lowered the zipper of her shorts and let them fall to her ankles. She stood over him now in just a pair of light purple bikini panties.

"You know what, I think I'll take these off, too. You don't mind, do you?" She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her panties. "Shall I take my panties off, Christopher?"

"Yes, please," he said, almost inaudibly. She smiled and slowly pushed the panties down, then kicked them aside.

"There!" she said, and lay down next to him. He stared at her, his eyes moving up and down her nude body, fascinated. "Wouldn't you like to take a sunbath with me, Christopher?"

"I ... okay," he said, and quickly pulled off his clothes. He lay down next to her, staring up at the sky. She turned on her side to face him, placing her hand on his chest.

"So, Christopher, have you decided where you would like me to touch you? We're touching friends, remember?" She passed her fingers gently over his stomach.

"I ... I don't know."

"You don't? Well, we'll just have to find out, won't we?" She put her hands on her breasts. "I know you like to touch my breasts, so maybe I should try your breasts." She put a hand on his chest and moved it back and forth. "Hm, not much there, is there? Except for your little nipples!" She pinched them playfully, and flicked them back and forth.

"That tickles!" he said, giggling.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to try something else." She took his discarded clothing and arranged them under his head. "Here, lie back on these, Christopher. Close your eyes and relax, while we find out where you like to be touched." He did as he was told, and she placed her hand lightly on his chest, looking down at his nude body. He really is lovely, she thought to herself. I'm going to enjoy this.

She moved her hands gently on his chest, then on his shoulders and along his arms. "Is that good, Christopher? Do you like being touched like that?"

"That feels nice," he murmured. "Yes ..."

She passed a hand over his left hip, then the right. "Is that nice, too?" He nodded. She reached down lower and ran her fingertips up his legs, not quite to his crotch. "Like that, Christopher? You have such nice legs."

"Yes ... I .., yes ...". His bit his lower lip.

She continued running her fingertips up from his legs, past his penis to his stomach, first on the left then the right. He was breathing faster now, and she noticed that his penis was straightening on his stomach.

"And how about this, Christopher? Do you like to be touched here?" With a single fingertip she lightly brushed his frenulum, on the underside of his penis just below the head.

"Oh! Oh yes! I like that ... yes!"

"Are you sure, Christopher? Are you sure you like to be touched here?" She touched him in the same place again, very lightly. "Do you want more of that, Christopher?"

"Yes ... yes ... please ... oh!" He was fairly squirming.

"All right, my sweet Christopher, lie very still and keep your eyes closed while Alex touches you..." She bent to kiss him tenderly on the lips, and at the same time her fingertips caressed his testicles, then flicked slowly up the shaft of his penis to the head, which she lightly teased with fluttering fingertips around the rim. She gently pinched his frenulum, rolling it between her thumb and forefinger, then flicked her fingertips all over his hard cock, teasing and tantalizing it.

She continued to kiss him, her tongue flicking between his lips, as she delicately teased his cock. He was moaning now, trying to keep from writhing in pleasure. The poor boy! she thought; how he must have needed this!

His penis was fully erect now, the exposed head smooth and engorged, his shaft surprisingly long and heavy for such a slender boy. Alexandra took it in her hand and stroked it slowly up and down, her grip light, barely grasping it, just enough to keep it quivering in pleasure.

"Do you like this, Christopher? Do you like what I'm doing to you?" His response was incoherent. "Good," she said. She released his cock and gave it a gentle pat. "But I'm afraid we have to stop now. Your mother will be wondering what's happened to us out here in the woods - a lion or tiger or bear may have eaten us!" She giggled and stood up, putting her clothes back on.

"But ... but ..." Christopher was confused and reluctant. "But that ... I really liked that ..."

Alexandra looked at him sympathetically. "Aw," she said, "I know, we were having so much fun. But don't worry. We can do some more later, when I tuck you in. You'll like that, won't you?"

"I ... I guess so." Resigned, he got up and got dressed, and they took another trail back to the house, arriving in just over an hour.

"Thank you so much, Christopher, I really enjoyed our hike!" They were standing by the door on the patio. She touched his cheek and kissed him gently on the mouth. "You're such a nice boy. I like being with you." When he eagerly leaned forward for another kiss she drew back out of reach and smiled at him. "See you later tonight," she said, "I'm going to take a bath now. We got all sweaty!" She reached for the door, but then turned towards him. "And you take a bath too, after me," she said. "But no touching!" She pointed between his legs. "That's just for me!" She grinned and opened the door, and went in ahead of him.

*****

Later at dinner Christopher seemed to be unable to keep his eyes off Alexandra, particularly her breasts, which were fetchingly displayed by the low décolletage of her evening dress. Neither could Mr. Fawkes - Prunella Winsor considered herself to be a very democratic mistress, and the entire household dined together for the evening meal. Mrs. Bibrova, who was sitting next to Alexandra across from Mr. Fawkes, noticed where he was looking, and seemed to be not pleased about it. I wonder, thought Alexandra - could they be an item? I seem to be stirring quite a steamy pot here!

Christopher had gobbled his meal quickly, and suddenly pushed his chair back and stood up. "I'm sleepy," he announced, "and I'm going to get ready to go to bed now!" His eyes remained on Alexandra's bust.

Lucie, who was sitting next to him, was startled by the sudden movement and looked over at him. As he stood Alexandra could see signs of a considerable erection under his loose trousers. Lucie seemed to notice it, too, and her eyes opened wide as she cast a quick glance towards Alexandra. "Good night, Christopher," she called to him as he hurried away, then returned to her meal, a subtle smile playing over her lips.

Interesting, thought Alexandra.

*****

She made him wait until she finally appeared at his door in her scarlet dressing robe. "Are you ready, Christopher," she said softly, "to be tucked in?"