Chocolate Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took another sip of sherry, and continued. "I suppose that a part of me wants to be a part of his passion, to witness it, to be sure of his pleasure." She turned to Alexandra with sudden concern. "Oh! I'm not implying that I have any doubts whatsoever that you're fulfilling our agreement! Whenever Christopher looks at you his arousal is always very, well, visible, if you know what I mean! Especially when he's in shorts!"

Alexandra laughed. "Yes, he is very, uh, expressive that way."

"Yes, well, I suppose that a part of me wishes I could witness his sexual enjoyment directly, and not just get hints of it. God, I feel like a voyeur saying that!"

Alexandra smiled. She'd anticipated something like this, in fact. She turned to Prue. "You have a television in your bedroom, don't you, Prue? A flat screen?"

"Well, yes, I do. I like to watch movies there at times."

"Could you meet me there in five minutes? I need to fetch something from my room."

"Certainly," Prue said, standing. "I'll be waiting for you."

*****

When Alexandra arrived in Prue's bedroom she held up a small plastic device. "A flash drive," she said, "portable computer memory. Early on it occurred to me that it might be a good idea to keep a record of how Christopher was doing, so I used my phone to make video clips of what we did together. Oh, I know, it's a private matter and all that, but I think we can agree that Christopher is a special case ... oh dear, there's that word 'special' again! I really didn't mean that he ..."

"That's all right," interrupted Prue, "I know what you mean. This was my idea, after all."

"Okay. Well, if you really want to see I can show you some examples of how Christopher was enjoying himself with me - really enjoying himself."

"Good! I do want to see that."

"All right." Alexandra looked behind the flat screen TV against the wall at the foot of Prue's bed. "Okay," she said, and inserted the flash drive in a jack on the back of the TV. "This was copied from my smart phone." She sat down next to Prue on her bed. "I'm taking a chance showing this to you," she said. "I'm not sure how you'll react to it, I'm afraid." Prue looked at her uncertainly.

Alexandra selected one of the files listed on the TV screen, and pressed the "Play" button on the remote. Immediately Christopher appeared, lying on his back in bed. He was totally nude, and his eyes were closed, his face contorted in an expression that could be taken either for pain or extreme pleasure. The view shifted, stopping when the lower half of his body came into view.

Prue stiffened, and almost stood up. "Oh!" she said, astonished. "Lucie!"

The video showed Lucie, totally naked, straddling Christopher, moving slowly back and forth with his penis buried deep between her legs, looking down at his cock as it slid in and out of her tight young sex. Prue could clearly see his erect penis as it emerged from the girl's vulva and then slid back inside her, in and out, accompanied by the sound of his moans of ecstasy. She could also hear Alexandra's whispers of encouragement and Lucie's whimpers of pleasure. After fucking him slowly for several minutes Lucie smiled at him. "Come now, Christopher?" she whispered. "That would feel good, yes?" She leaned forward and kissed him passionately as her hips rose and fell rapidly, fucking him vigorously to orgasm.

Prue stared at the screen in fascination. "Lucie," Prue whispered. "Why didn't I think of her? She's been here all along." Alexandra was relieved and encouraged.

"Lucie was the camera man on this one," Alexandra said. She selected another file and pressed "Play". The clip showed Alexandra lying nude in the bed, with her knees bent and her legs pulled up and spread wide apart. Christopher was lying between them, fucking her slowly and kneading her large breasts with his hands. His tight buttocks were flexing rhythmically as he thrust in and out, and he seemed to be struggling to control himself, keeping his strokes slow and languorous to extend his mounting pleasure. The rim of his swollen cock could be seen each time he withdrew it almost out of her vulva, and then disappeared as he slowly pushed back into her, groaning in ecstasy as he sank into her warmth. He kept this up until his aching need overcame him and he lost control, fucking her vigorously with increasing speed and whimpering helplessly as his orgasm suddenly exploded in hot, consuming pleasure.

"Oh my," said Prue, "he certainly is enjoying you!" The scene ended when he threw his head back and cried out in climax, and then collapsed panting with his cheek on her large breasts.

Alexandra selected another file. "This next one is fun," she said, "because he made a joke!"

"A joke?" said Prue. "Well, that's certainly a first! He's never done that before."

"Watch," said Alexandra, as she pressed "Play" again. Alexandra and Lucie appeared, lying together between Christopher's spread legs, with his fully erect penis standing vertically in front of their faces - it looked enormous! Christopher was evidently holding Alexandra's smart phone up to take the video.

"Go ahead," Alexandra could be heard faintly, "say your joke."

"Okay," said Christopher, and he cleared his throat. His hand appeared, and he touched Lucie's forehead. "Vanilla!" he said. Then he touched Alexandra: "Chocolate!" The girls looked at each other then stuck their tongues out at the camera - both were the same bright pink color. "Strawberry!" he cried. "Vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, my favorite ice cream!" Alexandra and Lucie laughed, then set to licking his penis together, and soon the view collapsed chaotically.

"He, uh, got caught up in the moment," Alexandra said, "and dropped my phone. I had to grab it myself and somehow hold it up and train it on us." The scene ended with a view from above of Christopher's ejaculating penis as two strawberry-pink tongues playfully flicked around its head.

"The next one is special," Alexandra said. "There's that word again, 'special'! But this one really is. It shows what a unique find Lucie has turned out to be." She pressed "Play" and Lucie appeared, evidently kneeling between Christopher's legs as he lay back on the edge of his bed. His penis was very stiff and erect, looking almost painfully so, and Lucie was holding it so that it stood vertically just an inch from her face. The camera panned around to give a view of the scene, but especially of Christopher's impressive penis, from several sides. First, the view as it must have appeared to him, his cock rising in front of Lucie's face. As the view shifted around to the side they could see more of the swollen head, a graceful helmet glistening tautly and angling upward, then his ultra-sensitive frenulum below the V-cleft in the rim, looking exposed and vulnerable just an inch from Lucie's parted lips. It was hugely erect, aching for orgasm.

"His penis," Prue whispered. "So like his father's." She gazed at it adoringly.

Lucie was unsmiling, her expression serious and anxious, as she looked up at Christopher. It was a look almost of worry, of concern. His penis was wet, suggesting that she had been pleasuring him with her mouth, but now she was perfectly still, breathing shallowly through parted lips as she stared off-camera into his eyes. The tip of her tongue appeared, reaching out to lick, but it was withdrawn immediately before it touched him. She did this again, and regarded Christopher steadily as he whimpered frantically. Then her tongue unexpectedly darted out and gave a quick upward lick on his frenulum, and immediately retreated. He gasped and moaned in frustration when the stimulation vanished, and Lucie's expression mirrored his distress. There was a catch in her breath as she continued to stare at him, studying his face, her expression of worry and concern more poignant. Her mouth was so close that he must have felt her warm, ragged breath bathing his agonized cock as she held him in suspense. Several more tantalizing feints, then she rapidly flicked her tongue from side to side under the rim of his rigid glans and up and down the V-cleft. As soon as he began to moan in pleasure she stopped, her serious eyes never moving from his face as she listened to his pleading and whimpers of renewed frustration. "Ohh, poor Christopher," she whispered.

"Lucie is a rare creature," Alexandra said. "A radically empathetic lover. When she's with a partner she not only understands what he's feeling, she feels it herself. She's not only tormenting Christopher, she's tormenting herself, too - she knows exactly what the tease is doing to him. And she loves it."

Lucie was driving his cock mad, holding it in an agony of arrested pleasure that just created a frustrating need for more. Her wickedly accurate tongue was darting out more frequently now, every tongue-flick coaxing him closer and closer to the edge of orgasm. He was almost in tears, breathing in explosive gasps, pleading for more, begging her, begging her ...

Soon a thin stream of pre-ejaculate was flowing from his penis, and still her tongue kept up the maddening, tantalizing tease. Finally his cock pulsed and he ejaculated in a powerful spurt that caught Lucie's cheek as she was licking him. She sighed with delight, and took the entire head of his cock into her mouth, sucking and nursing it through its spasms with her gentle tongue, cooing sympathetically as though she were comforting a baby.

Prue was gasping as the clip ended, and Alexandra looked over at her, thinking she may be distressed by what they'd just watched.

"Oh dear!" Prue was saying, "what am I doing?" Her hand had been between her legs and she quickly snatched it away. "He's my son! I shouldn't be having feelings like this! What kind of mother am I?"

Alexandra put an arm around her shoulders and gently touched her hand. "Don't feel guilty about your feelings," she said, "that's all they are, feelings. There's no shame in craving pleasure when we see something that excites us. Those feelings are a gift, not a curse! Enjoy them, surrender to them." She smiled and winked. "I certainly do!"

Prue sighed. "Do you think that Lucie actually has feelings for Christopher, or is she just manipulating him for her own purposes. I don't want him to be hurt."

"Oh, I think she likes him very much. I may be crazy, but it seems to me that they make each other very happy. They may have a future together, especially if the doctor is right about his progress."

"Do you think she actually has those kinds of feelings for him? He is rather, well, unusual, after all."

"Oh yes, she has feelings for him, all right. She's really quite smitten with him." Or at least with his big, beautiful cock, Alexandra thought to herself.

Prue stood up. "May I keep that?" she asked, pointing to the flash drive.

"Oh yes," said Alexandra, "I made it for you, actually." She removed it from the TV jack and handed it to Prue. "There's quite a lot more on there. We even taught him ways to pleasure a woman - he's become quite good at it, actually."

"Oh! I think that's something I'd like to see!" said Prue.

"Yes, I thought you would," Alexandra said, and winked.

*****

A week later Alexandra announced she'd be leaving in a few days. Christopher was sad, but she told him that she'd be sure to come back and visit from time to time. The night before she left they had one more "tucking in" together - it was very sweet. Lucie knew about it, but she didn't mind. In fact, she insisted on joining in.

The entire household gathered to see her off, and all waved their goodbyes as she got into her car. She blew a kiss to them as she drove off.

She knew she would miss Christopher, and she hoped he'd do well without her. She was content, though, and knew that she was leaving him in good hands ...

... and mouth ...

... and pussy!