Chocolate Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was reading a book, which he almost threw onto the night table. "Yes, yes I'm ready Alex, I am!"

"Good," she said, and slowly removed the robe. Underneath she was wearing a filmy white negligée, which clung to her hips and her shapely breasts. She ran her hands down her body. "Would you like me to take this off, Christopher?" she purred.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" he almost gasped.

"Well, first you must get out of your pajamas - can you do that for me?"

"Yes, I will, yes!" He leapt out of bed and fairly ripped off the top and bottom of his loose pajamas, and stood naked in front of her. His penis stood out in front of him, looking almost painfully erect.

Alexandra pointed at his erection. "You haven't touched, have you?"

"No, no I haven't, I promise Alex, I didn't!"

She smiled. "Good," she said, "that's just for me to play with. You do want me to play with it, don't you Christopher?"

"Oh ... oh ... yes, please Alex ... please ..."

"Well, lie down on the bed, Christopher, and watch me ..." He quickly got into bed and lay naked on the sheet, watching as Alex turned around and slowly pulled the negligée up over her head. She tossed it aside and looked at him over her shoulder, smiling as she caressed her voluptuous ass. "Do you like this?" she asked softly. "Do you want to see more? Does your penis want more?"

"Ohh yes ... yes ..." He could hardly speak.

"Good," she whispered, and turned to face him, her hands lifting and kneading her large breasts, licking her lips as she looked into his eyes. She ran her hands down along her hips, then caressed herself between her legs. "For you, Christopher," she said.

"You're ... you're furry there, just like me ..." He was fascinated.

"Yes," she said, smiling. "Like two furry little squirrels who want to play together!" She moved to the bed. "But first," she said, reaching down, "first I want to touch my Christopher ..." She ran her fingertips lightly up his erection, teasing and coaxing it. He closed his eyes and moaned in ecstasy as she got into bed with him, and continued to stroke and tantalize his still growing cock. She lay next to him and took his hand, pressing it between her legs. "Feel that, Christopher?" she whispered. "What does that feel like?"

"It ... it's warm ... real warm ..."

"That's right, Christopher, I'm so warm there. Wouldn't it be nice if your penis felt warm like that?" She continued to stroke him.

"Warm ... so warm ..." His hand was directly on her vulva now, and she felt herself responding.

"Here, Christopher," she said, "lie on top of me, like this ..." She gently directed him, spreading her legs wide to accommodate his body, positioning him so his penis was pressing against her pubic mound. "Feel, that, Christopher, you're right on my fuzzy fur!"

"Yes," he breathed, "furry ..."

"Now move down a little, Christopher, feel how warm it is there?" He moved, and she felt the tip of his erection slide down between the lips of her vulva.

"Warm ... oh yes ... warm ..."

"Come forward, Christopher, feel how warm?" He moved ahead, the head of his penis sliding a fraction of an inch into her.

"Oh! So warm ... and slippery ... Alex ..."

"That's right, Christopher, doesn't that feel good?" She reached down and grasped his buttocks, urging him forward. "Keep coming, Christopher, come deep inside where it's sooo warm ..." He slid an inch deeper into her, moaning now in his mounting pleasure.

"Oh ... oh ... that ... it's good ... ahh..."

"That's right, Christopher, just like that ... in and out, just like that." She helped him, moving her hips in time with his thrusts to pull him deep inside her. "We're fucking now, Christopher, doesn't it feel so good to fuck me?"

"F- ... fuck ... yes ... ohh ..." She knew he wouldn't last long, his first time with a woman, a woman who had deliberately driven him mad with tease beforehand! But that's fine, she thought - this is for him, not for me.

"Mmm, so nice, Christopher, it feels so good ... here, suck me ... I love it when you suck my breasts, Christopher ..." She held them up to his mouth, and he immediately began to suck feverishly as his ravished cock slid desperately in and out of her hot, slippery cunt - he just couldn't get enough!

"I ... I'm ... what ... ohhh!" He was at the point of orgasm, not understanding what was happening.

"It's all right, Christopher, keep going, it's fine, you'll love how it feels if you keep fucking me!" Of course it wasn't as if he could control what was happening now, his cock gave him no choice in the matter! Alexandra smiled with satisfaction as she felt him exploding and spurting deep inside of her, still thrusting for the last vestiges of the most intense pleasure he'd ever known. He buried his face in the nape of her neck, moaning helplessly. She was relaxed and content - she'd taken proper measures beforehand, of course.

He fell asleep almost immediately as she cradled his head against her breast. When he was snoring quietly she got up and covered him with his sheet. Then she put on her robe and carried the negligée back to her room. Prue should be pleased, she thought.

*****

For the next few days Alexandra didn't have much contact with Christopher. She wanted to give him time to cool down so that he wouldn't become exhausted by the new delights she had shown him. And in fact he didn't pester her, being content just to float around the house and grounds in a dreamy state.

One day as she was leaving her bedroom Lucie passed her, carrying towels to the second floor bathroom. She turned back to face Alexandra.

"Excuse me, miss, can I speak?"

Alexandra turned to her. "Yes, Lucie, of course."

Lucie walked back. Looking up shyly, she said, "I would like to help you."

"Help, Lucie? What do you mean?"

The girl looked up and down the hallway, then moved closer. "You know," she said, lowering her voice. "Help with Christopher."

Alexandra frowned, puzzled. "What kind of help, Lucie?"

Lucie shrugged. "Back home in Bucharest, I know boys. So I know what they like. And I like Christopher." She hesitated, dropping her gaze, then looked up again. "I ... I hear you talking with Madam when you come here ..."

Alexandra raised her eyebrows. "Really!" she said. "Tell me, Lucie, how old were you when you and your mother came here?"

"Sixteen. But I have birthday last month, I am eighteen now, miss."

"And you like Christopher, even though he acts much younger than you do?"

"Yes, miss. And I think he is very pretty!"

Well, well, thought Alexandra. Why didn't I see this before, right there in front of me!

"Come with me, Lucie," she said, going back and opening her bedroom door. "Let's have a little talk, shall we?"

*****

For the next two days it rained, but on the third day the sun rose in a cloudless sky, the air warm but dry, with an inviting breeze. Everyone seemed relaxed and grateful at the change.

"Well," Alexandra said as they finished breakfast, "I think this would be a perfect day for a swim! I haven't seen the lake yet ... would you like to have a picnic there today, Christopher?"

"A picnic? At the lake?"

"Yes, a nice walk just like the one you took me on in the woods last week. We had fun, didn't we?"

"Fun, we did, yes!"

"So, instead of lunch we'll go to the lake for a picnic and a swim! And you'll guide us, Christopher."

"Yes, I will, I know the way!"

"I'll go and ask Mrs. Bibrova to pack a picnic lunch for us, and let her know that we won't be home for lunch." Lucie was clearing the dishes, and Alexandra winked at her as she left the dining room.

At noon Alexandra and Christopher met in the drawing room at the door to the patio, dressed in shorts and putting on their backpacks for the walk to the lake. When they were almost ready to leave Lucie walked into the room, also in shorts, and carrying a backpack of her own. Christopher looked at her and frowned.

"Is Lucie coming too?"

"Yes," said Alexandra, "she'd like to take a swim with us, too, and have a picnic." She stepped to Lucie and squeezed her arm affectionately. "That's all right, isn't it Christopher? She's your friend, too, I think."

Christopher looked at the two of them. Then he grinned. "Yes," he said, "she is my friend, too, yes, she is!"

"Good," said Alexandra, "so let's go! Show us the way, Christopher!"

As they stepped off the patio with Christopher running ahead, Lucie leaned over to whisper to Alexandra. "I know way to lake, too," she said.

Alexandra smiled. "I know you do," she said. "But Christopher enjoys being in the lead. Men like to think they control women, but it's usually the other way around." She cast a glance at Lucie. "I have a feeling you understand that, too."

Lucie shrugged. "I do. Yes, I think so, miss."

"Alex."

"Okay."

*****

When they reached the lake they were all tired and hungry, since the hike had been largely uphill, so it was decided that they'd have lunch before taking a swim. Alexandra had packed two small blankets, which they spread on a grassy area at the shore of the small woodland lake. They chatted as they ate, although after eating a sandwich Christopher ran down to the edge of the water to watch ducks that were floating in the center of the lake.

After a while Alexandra called to him. "Christopher, why don't we take a sunbath rest now, then we'll go swimming. The sun feels so good today."

"Okay," he said, and came running back.

Alexandra was sitting on the blanket, smiling up at him. "Sit down here next to me for a minute." He did, as Lucie kicked off her shoes and went off to look at wildflowers that were growing a short distance away. Alexandra kneeled behind him and rubbed his shoulders.

"Isn't Lucie pretty?" she said, pointing to the girl as she bent to examine the flowers. "Don't you like how her cute little bottom moves when she walks? Like a little wiggle!" Lucie was wearing shorts and a t-shirt, and she had let her blond hair down so that it fell almost to her shoulders, gently stirred by the occasional breeze. She stood and looked up towards the sun, pushing her breasts forward as she stretched her arms luxuriously in its warmth. Christopher was staring at her now.

"We'll be going swimming soon, Christopher," Alexandra said, "so why don't we get out of our clothes now." She pulled his shirt up over his head, and urged him to remove his shorts and underwear. When he was naked she sat down next to him as Lucie walked back towards the blanket, starting to undo the top button of her shorts.

"Oh, look, Christopher," Alexandra whispered, "Lucie is getting undressed, too! Would you like to watch Lucie take off her clothes, Christopher?" As she spoke she reached over and gently touched his penis.

He looked down at her hand, then back up at Lucie. "Yes," he said softly, "I ... yes." He was already starting to become erect.

Lucie finished unbuttoning her shorts and pushed them down her legs, then tossed them onto the blanket. Underneath she was wearing very abbreviated bikini panties of pure white cotton. They were tight and thin, and as she turned her back most of her pert, firm derrière was exposed.

Alexandra ran her fingertips up and down the underside of Christopher's rapidly expanding penis. "Oh, isn't she pretty, Christopher? So lovely! Don't you just love watching her take her clothes off?" She encircled his erection with her thumb and forefinger and began a slow, rhythmic stroking.

Lucie crossed her arms and pulled her t-shirt off and dropped it behind her onto the blanket. She was wearing nothing under it, and she turned back slowly with her cupped hands covering her breasts. Her eyebrows rose briefly when she saw Alexandra gently masturbating Christopher's erect penis, then she smiled and slowly lowered her hands to reveal her high, young breasts.

"Sh ... she has ..." Christopher whispered.

"Yes, Christopher, Lucie is a young lady so she has breasts, too. Do you like looking at Lucie's pretty breasts?" She gave his cock a gentle squeeze.

"Oh ... oh yes ... little ... little breasts ..."

"Yes, and don't you love her little pink nipples, Christopher? See how they pop out like little strawberries? Would you like to lick them, Christopher? Wouldn't you love to suck on Lucie's little pink nipples?" She teased the head of his erection with light flicks of her fingertips.

"I ... ohh ... ohh ..."

"Mmm, it feels good, doesn't it, Christopher, it feels so good while you watch Lucie get naked for us, doesn't it?"

Lucie stood in front of him in just her panties, looking down at him while his penis was being gently stroked and teased. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the panties. "Watch me, Christopher," she whispered. "Watch me now." She slowly pushed her underwear down, then bent to remove it from her ankles. She stood up and ran her hands up and down her body while he stared at her, transfixed.

"She has ... furry too ..."

"Yes, Christopher," said Alexandra, stroking his fully erect penis as he stared between the legs of the alluring girl. "We all have little furry places that love to play together!" She ruffled his pubic hair with her fingertips. "And do you know what's hiding under a girl's furry place? A little pussy! Look at Lucie's pussy, Christopher. Isn't it nice?"

"Ohh ... I like Lucie's pussy ... it's so pretty ..." His breathing was more rapid now, as Alexandra continued to slowly stroke his cock.

Lucie began posing for him, turning to show him her pert little bottom as she looked back over her shoulder at him, licking her lips, then bent over with her legs spread wide to give him a peek at the pink lips of her pussy under her blond furry patch. Alexandra took the opportunity to stand and quickly disrobe, then sat down behind Christopher with her legs spread around him, using her body as a backrest for him as he sat staring at Lucie with his erect penis rising from his lap.

Lucie kneeled and gently pushed on his feet, trying to move them apart. "Make room for Lucie, Christopher," Alexandra urged, and he quickly spread his legs wide. Lucie extended herself at full length between his thighs, and looked at his hard penis.

"Ooh, so pretty!" she said, and gently grasped it, pulling it up to stand vertically in front of her face. She cocked her head, examining it, and then, without warning, she licked it, her tongue darting quickly up the shaft to the head and off.

"Wha ... hu ... ohhh ...!" Christopher was totally unprepared for the sudden assault of pleasure.

Alexandra wrapped her arms around his chest, holding him close. "Did you like that, Christopher," she whispered. "Did that feel good?" She flicked her tongue in his ear.

Lucie was looking up at him, her mouth half open in a smile. Then her tongue darted out again, and began flicking madly all over the head of his cock, teasing it, swirling around the sensitive frenulum, fluttering up and down the shaft. Then she stopped, watching him. "Want more?" she whispered. Her lips parted and her tongue darted out again, but she immediately drew back without making contact. She looked into his eyes, her lip curled in a sneering smile that taunted him for needing so badly what she held just out of reach. She feinted twice more, each time followed by the mocking smile, then set to driving his cock mad with her lips and tongue, alternating frustrating tease with gentle, slow pleasure that kept him suspended helplessly on the verge of orgasm for several long minutes. Through it all she gently teased his balls with her fingernails.

Oh my! thought Alexandra, I guess she learned a lot with those lucky boys of Bucharest! As she watched she held Christopher, caressing his chest and nipples as she whispered incitements into his ear.

Finally Lucie took mercy on him, and after an escalating assault of tongue and lips and sucking mouth, she drove him to an orgasm that had him trembling and crying loudly in ecstasy and release. His ejaculation was copious and intense, and left his lap, Lucie's face and even parts of Alexandra's shins spattered with hot semen.

Lucie held Christopher's exhausted penis tenderly against her cheek as he sighed with dreamy relief. "So sweet," she purred, "sweet, sweet Christopher."

After a few minutes Alexandra roused them from their stupor. "Well," she said, "I'd say that now we all really need a swim!" as she touched the remains of Christopher's ejaculation on her leg. They all laughed and headed for the water. No bathing suits required, of course - they hadn't bothered to bring them anyway. Before they left for the hike home Christopher was treated to another, less frantic, climax, this time in Alexandra's gentle mouth, between her soft, full lips.

*****

Some weeks later Alexandra and Prue were sipping sherry on the patio, watching a late summer sunset.

"I've been meaning to tell you about something," said Prue, putting her sherry glass down and turning in her chair to Alexandra.

"Yes?" said Alexandra, putting down her glass as well.

"Well, you probably know that we had an appointment with Christopher's doctor yesterday."

"Yes, I heard that. How is he? Oh, I hope his condition hasn't gotten worse!"

"No, just the opposite," said Prue. "The doctor himself is mystified by Christopher. That's nothing new, of course, but this time he actually seemed hopeful about the future!"

"That's wonderful!" said Alexandra, clasping her hands. "Did he give any reason why ... I mean was there something specific about Christopher, did they give him some sort of test or something like that?"

"No, nothing like that. His health is fine - though of course it always has been, he's very healthy physically. The doctor just said that there's something in his manner, the way he talks - he pays attention to people now in a way he never did before, and he's able to concentrate better. He's, well - the doctor said he was surprised to find himself using the word - he seems somehow more mature, much more like a normal nineteen-year-old!"

"Oh, Prue, that's wonderful! So maybe this genetic condition or whatever it is was just a case of, I don't know, late-bloomingitis! Oh, this is good news, all my fingers are crossed, my toes too!"

"Yes, it is encouraging, and puzzling, too. I've been wracking my brain trying to understand it, and I can come to only one conclusion."

"Yes?"

"You, Alexandra. Your being here is the only thing that has been different in his life over the past couple of months, so I have to think that you have something to do with it!"

Alexandra was silent for a few moments. "Well, I have to say that I have noticed somewhat of a change in him myself lately. He's - well, he does enjoy being with me, he's certainly very, well, responsive - if I had to put it in a nutshell I'd say that he seems more confident and aware of what's important to him, of what gives him satisfaction. And that involves people and not just squirrels, like before! Human contact, in short." She took a sip of her sherry.

"I think I have to agree with you," said Prue. "And I insist on giving the credit to you; I've taken to calling you the Chocolate Milk Miracle! No offense, I hope that's not racist."

Alexandra burst out laughing, almost choking on her sherry. "No offense taken," she said, when she could manage it. "Oh my, Prue, you are too much! It's an honor - almost sounds like a super hero!"

"Yes, well, I appreciate what you've done for Christopher, Alexandra, I really do." She grew pensive, and was quiet for a while. "My only concern is ... oh, I shouldn't call it a concern! I'm so happy that you've been making him happy - my only, well, regret, is that I can't be a real part of that happiness, I can't actually participate in it. I've already told you about how I firmly rejected my previous speculation about incest, and that certainly hasn't changed!"