Choice and Consequence

Story Info
Naive wife learns not to date the hard way.
4.1k words
4.19
133.8k
116
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CindyTV
CindyTV
1,934 Followers

Edited by BigJim48

Tricia, my sexy, beautiful wife was extra playful this evening. As we sat on the couch after dinner, she jumped on my lap and started giving me kisses and hugs, and was much more playful than usual.

My name is Jacoby, but my friends call me Jay. I fell in love with Tricia over 5 years ago and just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary last month. We met right after I was discharged from the Marines. During my time in the Marines, I got into weight training and self-defense in a big way. I spent the last year as a drill instructor and helped recruits become tough, field-ready, soldiers. It was fun but I wasn't destined to be in the military for my entire life. I had plans and after I got out, I started my own gym and health-trainer business with the money I had saved from my 4 years in the service.

The business took off quickly and I dedicated all of my time to growing the business and helping others. Being 6'4" and 255 pounds of muscle, I gave customers confidence that I could help them change their bodies. I loved watching people come in unsure of themselves and watching them flourish into self-confident, strong people six months later.

Tricia was the sister of one of my clients and we immediately hit it off. We made a funny-looking couple as Tricia is 5'4", a foot shorter and 145 pounds lighter. At just 110 pounds, she was thin, fragile, and innocent at the age of 22. I was 26 at the time and had much more life experience than this innocent little girl. She was not into training, but we loved doing things together in every free moment.

We became exclusive and our romance turned into marriage a year later. Our sexual bond was strong, and we enjoyed our lovemaking and sex. To be honest, she was the best lover I had ever been with. Tricia was always attentive, loving, and uninhibited in the bed. She met all of my needs and I loved her with all my heart.

Her playfulness and innocence are two of the things that I adore and love about her. Someone that met her for the first time might think she's flighty, or a dumb blonde, but very loveable. Don't get me wrong, she is very intelligent, however, she does lack in the commonsense area, which I find endearing at times.

As you might imagine, being a health trainer with a hard body and good looks to match, I constantly get propositioned by the ladies I train. I mean, it's a constant battle to keep things under control with these ladies. I even had to install video cameras throughout the gym just to protect myself from any claims of sexual assault from one of the girls I turn down. Sometimes they got angry when I rejected their advances. I had heard about some vengeful woman making false claims and needed to protect my business and my reputation. I set up the cameras with a remote to my home so that Tricia can look in on me whenever she likes.

Tricia knows how committed I am to her, and I make sure to let her know how much I love her. Sexually, my size and power may be too much for her, but she never complained. Financially, we are in good shape since my business has grown nicely and Tricia works as a real estate agent to help with extra income.

Last Sunday afternoon we were relaxing in the living room with a bottle of wine and Tricia was more playful than usual. She was all giggles and jumped on my lap, giving me kisses and acting like a high school girl. I had to admit, I love the attention when she acts like this. She always knows how to make me feel loved.

Things took a very fast turn for our relationship when the reason for her playfulness and extra love was revealed. As she was rubbing her hands through my hair, she smiled at me with that smile that always melts my heart and calmly said, "Sweetheart, Brian is taking me out to dinner next Friday night. You're OK with that, right?"

It actually took me over a minute to compute what she had just said. I was sure I didn't hear her correctly and just enjoyed that wonderful smile. When I didn't respond she asked again in a sweet voice, "You don't mind, right?"

"Tricia, what are you asking me? I'm sorry I don't understand."

"Oh silly, Brian from the office asked me out for dinner next Friday and I kind of told him yes."

My mind now heard what she said and understood the meaning but was sure I was misunderstanding what she was asking. "Are you asking me if you can go out with Brian for dinner next week? Like a date?"

"Not a date really, just dinner and maybe a movie?"

I sat there for a long moment with my mouth open, not believing that my faithful wife, the love of my life, was asking me if it was ok for her to go on a date with another guy.

"Tricia, that is the definition of a date. Do you want to do that? Go out with another guy?"

"He's such a nice guy and we get along so well at the office. He makes me laugh and feel good all the time. I don't consider it a date, more like drinks after work but in this case dinner and a movie."

My head was spinning. Surely she could understand what she was asking here but I don't think she understood. "Tricia, you know I've never gone out with another woman or even thought about it. How can you want to go out with another guy?"

"Jay, don't be jealous. He nothing like you and it's just one night. I will only love you and I don't feel anything for him, but I want to do this. I already told him yes, I hope you're not mad."

I wasn't mad. Mad was a much smaller word for how I felt at that moment. Fortunately, all of my military training allowed me to remain calm as I assessed the situation and quickly came up with an idea. "Oh, you already accepted, I get it now," I said picking up my cell phone and searched for the number of one of the ladies that has been after me for several months. With Tricia still on my lap and playing with my hair, I dialed the phone.

"Hi Angel, this is Jay," I said as I watched my wife's face looking confused. "I'm good thanks. Listen, is that offer still open for Friday night? It is? Great. My wife, well she just told me that she wanted an open marriage and I immediately thought of you. That will be fun. I'll see you this week and we can plan it out. Bye."

Tricia had stopped rubbing my hair and looked at me with squinted eyes. "Who's Angel?"

"One of my clients. We get along really well, and she makes me laugh, so we're going go out on Friday night, just like you."

Oddly, she was instantly pissed and jumped off my lap, and started screaming at me. I could not believe that she didn't see the hypocrisy of her actions and just listened to her as she continued to scream at me, "I can't believe you're going with some girl, probably a slut, I'm sure. I won't stand for you cheating on me and going with other girls, Jay. That's bull shit!"

Trying not to laugh I said, "But it's OK for you to go out with a guy from work?"

"It's different?"

"How is it different?"

"It was just a night together for some fun."

"Well, that's what I'll be doing as well. Listen, Tricia, I have never wanted to be with another woman until you just told me a minute ago that you wanted to be with another man. Do you really think I would allow you to go on a date and just sit here alone?"

Looking at me like she just lost her favorite puppy, I continued, "You started this and we're going to finish it. You will go on your date with Brian, and I'll be on a date with Angel. Whatever happens happens and I hope we can remain faithful and stay married after Friday Night. I'll be sleeping in the guest room and sex between us is out of the question until I decide if I want to stay married to you. The thought of you wanting to be with another man hurts me too much to even want to touch you. Right now, I feel nothing for you."

Tricia was crying and angry at the same time. Usually, I would have held her and tried to comfort her but not after this.

I waited a few minutes for her to calm down and continued, "Next week, you and I are going to counseling to figure out why I'm not enough for you. And maybe, just maybe, if you can make me understand why I'm not enough for you, then perhaps we can stay married. But let me make it clear. Whatever happens now is all on you. The thought of you even wanting to be with another man makes me want to divorce you this instant, but I'm mature enough to work through this. Depending on what happens Friday night, and how we feel after going out with other people, will determine our future. Just remember Tricia, whatever happens, is all on you and your decision to go on that date with Brian. I have no intention of canceling my plans and you'll have to live with the outcome, whatever that may be."

Still crying and confused she didn't say anything and left the room. About ten minutes later, I heard on her cell phone talking to her sister, which I anticipated. I guess her sister told her she was out of her freakin mind because an hour later she came back to me acting sweet and innocent again. However, I was on guard and would not allow her attempts at manipulation to work on me.

"Sweetheart, I might have made a mistake about going out with Brian. I'm going to cancel it; I don't want to be with anyone else."

"That's up to you Tricia, but you've already started something that I intend to finish. You can go out or stay home, but I am not canceling my date with Angel. You already told me how much you wanted this and purposely hurt me. The only way out for me now is to see where this leads. Maybe you're right and we need to start dating other people and have a real open marriage. You need to understand that there are always consequences for your choices. This was your decision and remember, it was you that accepted his date before you spoke with me. That hurt and I can't forgive that."

She tried to explain things again, "Jay, it wasn't a date you need to believe me. It was an after-hours thing. It's not that important, I'll cancel it. Can't we just go out together Friday night?" I ignored her pleas, grabbed a beer, and headed out to the patio for some peace. I slept in the guest room that night and the rest of the week, after listening to Tricia crying all evening.

I got a call the next day from her sister Helen, "Jay, are you really going out with another woman this week? You can't do that to Tricia, she loves you so much."

"Helen, clearly you don't know the entire situation or weren't told the whole story. Your little sister accepted a date from a co-worker without even discussing it with me. She came home and announced she was going to go on this date, without caring about my feelings or our marriage. I am definitely going to go on a date, and we will see where we are afterward. I've been monogamous, and never even thought of being with another woman since the day I met your sister. Truthfully, I love her more than anything, but I'm not sure I want to stay married to a woman that wants other men, that's going to be hard to get past. Do you understand that Helen?"

"Yes Jay, I do. I didn't realize she was that stupid. Please be patient with her, she probably doesn't even realize she's hurting you and thinks it's no big deal."

"Helen, I am being patient. I haven't kicked her ass out yet, but she will have to live with the consequences, wherever they lead."

Helen did talk with Tricia again and finally made her understand what she had done to our relationship, and how serious her decision to date another man was to our marriage and my feelings.

Tricia apologized and begged me to reconsider and to cancel our dates, however, I was on a mission now to even things up, let her see what she had done, and find out if we will stay together. Hearing your wife wants to date another man is something I hope no other man has to hear. And please don't judge my decisions until you have had that happen to you. If it does, tell me how I should remain patient and be forgiving. No fucking way!

I made plans to have Angel pick me up that night because I wanted her to meet my wife, and make sure she knew it was OK to go out with a married man.

Friday Night

Even though she didn't want to go out with her work buddy, I insisted she lives up to her commitment with her boyfriend. She didn't like me to call him her boyfriend and tried to reassure me that he was only a friend. Tricia was dressed nicely for her date with Brian. She wore a cute dress and looked her usual pretty self. At least she didn't try to dress and look sexy for this date, which gave me a little hope for us. She was nervous about meeting Angel, but I insisted she meet my date here to reassure her we now have an open marriage. She argued with me about the open marriage, but I ignored her. I was being a dick, but in my mind, it was all justifiable.

Tricia's eyes popped out of her head when Angel came in at 6 pm. Angel was the total opposite of Tricia. Tricia was a petite, small girl, and Angel is 5' 10" and in great shape from all the training. Her large C-cup boobs were spilling out over her dress, and she looked incredible standing next to me. I wore my tight-fitting Sport Jacket that revealed my muscular body. I even made Tricia take a few photos of us together before we left, which really pissed her off. We made a good-looking couple and we could have been posing for the cover of Sports-Training magazine. I saw Tricia seething with anger and jealousy, but there was nothing she could do. She finally realized that she might have uncorked a bottle that she may not be able to close.

I was laughing inside when I introduced them and heard Angel say, "Tricia, it's so nice to meet you. Jay told me all about your open marriage and I'm happy for you. I've been after this hunk of a man for the last year, and I was so excited when he called me Sunday. I heard you also have a new boyfriend. Good for you."

I could see Tricia's head about to burst into flames, but she couldn't reply fast enough because the doorbell rang, and she realized it was Brian. She got all nervous as I opened the door and I let him in. I was a little surprised to see who she was going out with. Brian was maybe 5'7" and almost as tall as Tricia in her four-inch heels. He was not an attractive man; I had no idea what she was thinking. He weighed maybe 150 pounds, he was losing his hair, and clearly not a physical threat but still posed a problem in our relationship.

I think the poor guy was going to piss his pants when he saw my massive body towering over him. His hand felt small, cold, and clammy as I gave him a bone-crushing handshake for fun, as I said, "My wife is ready for your date night. Have fun." He just nodded and looked over to Tricia for help.

Angel and I were laughing when we were leaving, and I knew Tricia was going to lose her mind. I didn't feel bad for one second and hoped this would end well.

Coming Home

We got to my house around 6 am the next morning and Angel dropped me off. We had a very warm and lingering good night kiss in the driveway, which I was sure that Tricia had seen from the window. Angel and I had a nice dinner, a night of dancing at one of her favorite clubs, a walk on the beach after the club closed, and then breakfast before she drove me home. It was an interesting night. She was fun to be with, a great dancer, she had a great sense of humor, sexy as hell, and a spectacular kisser. We didn't go any further than a kiss, but there was a chemistry there that I knew could lead to a very exciting relationship. However, Tricia was the only thing on my mind that entire night.

When we were dancing, I thought about my wife. When we were on the beach, it brought back memories of Tricia and me in Hawaii. Every moment, except for the good night kiss, was filled with thoughts of Tricia. With a happy and sad heart, I walked into my house wondering if it would ever be my home again.

Tricia was up waiting for me when I walked into the house. As soon as she saw me I was greeted with, "Nice Kiss, what else did you do all night?" Ignoring her remark I said, "Good morning Tricia, how was your date? Brian seems to be a nice guy."

"Did you fuck her?" she howled in an angry voice.

"Tricia, it was only our first date. You should know me better than that."

"First date. Are you seeing her again?"

"I don't know. Are you seeing your boyfriend again?"

"Of course not. I don't want him, I want you."

"Well, you wanted him last week. What changed?"

"I realized that I was an idiot and thought I could go out and just have fun with a guy, just like I would with one of my girlfriends. You know, just hang out, but you had to take out that slutty supermodel and stick it in my face," she said crying into one of the tissues that littered the couch. She must have been there all night crying and waiting for me to return.

It was clear that she now understood what she had done, and perhaps she did consider him just someone to hang out with like she would with one of her girlfriends. I mean the guy wasn't a threat and I may have overreacted. I'm still stunned to think that any woman could think that a husband would be OK with letting his wife go out with another guy, even if it was innocent.

I took her in my arms and just held her close. "Tricia, I love you, but I cannot live with a woman that wants to be with other men, for any reason. I will not put up with cheaters and if it happens again, you lie to me or do it behind my back, I will kick you out on your ass and divorce you on the spot. Do you understand?"

She threw her arms around me and kissed me. "Yes baby, I would never cheat on you, and I never wanted to be with anyone else but you, this was different."

"You still didn't tell me how your date with Brian went. What happened?"

"It wasn't a date. What you did with that Barbie Doll was a date! We had dinner but he was so shaken up after seeing you and hurting his hand, he took me home right after dinner. It wasn't fun and I had a terrible time. He dropped me off before 8 pm and I've been here thinking about what you were doing with her all night. Then seeing you kiss her like that," she started sobbing again.

I held her again and told her everything would be fine. I did laugh to myself thinking about the little guy meeting her muscle man husband. After I shook his hand, I was fairly sure he was going to be a gentleman that night, which was another reason I waited to meet him before Angel and I left.

"Tricia, let's forget about last night for now, but I'm serious about counseling. I still need to understand some things and you also need to understand my feelings. If we can get through that and I can trust you again, then I won't see Angel or any of the other women that continue to ask me out."

Her eyes opened wide when she realized Angel was not the only threat. We spent the day in bed making sweet love and getting reacquainted. I started sleeping back in my own bed and started on the path back to sanity.

Counseling was the answer to our situation. Mrs. Williams was empathetic and nurturing. She actually had to explain to Tricia how her actions made me feel insignificant and hurt. Tricia didn't look at Brian as a man but only as a friend, she tried to explain that she never said it was a date, but just a night out with her friend Brian. She tried to explain that it wasn't any different than her doing the same thing with one of her girlfriends. Mrs. Williams finally had Tricia understand that in a monogamous relationship, you didn't spend time with other men and forgo your husband.

Tricia tried to complain about how vindictive I was by dating that woman that clearly was much sexier and better looking. She said it wasn't fair and that it wasn't right.

Mrs. Williams explained things from my point of view and offered some viewpoints that calmed her down. When it was my turn to speak, I explained that I now understood what her intentions were but I would still not accept her spending time with other men.

CindyTV
CindyTV
1,934 Followers
12