Choice and Consequence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at Tricia and in a loud tone said, "Tricia, I love you and you broke my heart when you told me you were going out with Brian. My 'fight or flight' military training kicked in and I decided to fight. If you were going to see other men, then I would respond by dating other women. I never wanted to do that and I'm regretful it happened, but this was on you. In the future, if you do something like that again, you will have divorce papers within a week. I will not put up with a cheating wife. I realize and understand that you didn't consider this a date, which is why I'm willing to work on our marriage but don't ever try that again."

Everyone was quiet after that outburst and things had changed. Tricia was more in tune with my feelings, and we talked more and turned this ridiculous event into a stronger marriage. We continued therapy for several months and found new ways to keep each other as our main focus in the relationship.

Angel was understanding and even called Tricia to tell her she would back off and not go after her husband but if she ever wanted to ditch him, she would be happy to step in.

Tricia realized what she had and how quickly she could lose me to another woman. She never again gave me a reason to be jealous or even think about being with a man. She now understood the meaning of a date and that there are consequences for poor choices. Brian and Tricia remained friends, but Brian was too scared to ever make another move or be more than friends at work.

I realized that sometimes women Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

12