All Comments on 'Choice and Consequence'

by CindyTV

Sort by:
  • 121 Comments
Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

"I realized that sometimes women Can't Understand Normal Thinking."

/

- Oh yeah?

This is a new one for me.

Yeah, I guess women do think differently than us men.

But that they think they are entitled to have some fun with other men while forbidding that fun to the husbands is really not normal thinking. That is what most women in LW are.

I do hope that in reality, most Westerners aren't like this at all but man, I've been hearing a lot that most young western women DO LOVE to ride the COCK CAROUSEL. It seems this is already a prevalent problem for men nowadays. Yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice concluding sentence, I saw what you did there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Common theme, but well done. As usual, wifey got a bad case of the stupids. Fortunately, hubby was dedicated to her and marriage and managed to find an antidote to the effects of that Martian Slut Ray she got hit with.

.

4 ****

The_Winter_WitchThe_Winter_Witchabout 2 years ago

works both ways actually, and no his wife is an idiot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Can’t

Understand

Normal

Thinking

Nice

goodshoes2goodshoes2about 2 years ago

5 stars. Do my wife and I know a couple of women that think like her? You betcha. They are called airheads. Are they bad people? No. Just really stupid as to the ways of the world. No common sense.

Good story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was OK until the last line. No need to put in that dig. He decided to fight fire with fire, good, leave it there without the broader sweeping commentary.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

"Can't Understand Normal Thinking"! That alone was worth a 5!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Total asshole move to go out and stay out all night, then kiss the other slut when he got home, so his wife could see it. She was probably misguided to think she could have a platonic relationship and he wouldn’t mind, but he exaggerated the point by about 800% and made her have to wonder about his fidelity. Just awful and any reasonably competent marriage counselor would have told him the same thing. Just a prick move, end of story. Not saying she was right, but his response was too much and relationship-breaking in any real world where the guy doesn’t think he’s God’s gift to the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

That last line should rile things up up a tad, eh? Ladoes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very nice. Well written even though Tricia is written almost too stupid to breathe.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

"She came home and announced she was going to go on this date, without caring about my feelings or our marriage." - Not only that, but she was STILL going to go, over his objections, until he announced his intentions.

\

They stayed out until 6 AM, but didn't do any more than kiss? If he says so, but I wouldn't buy that if my wife did that, and I can't see how Tricia would buy it.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartabout 2 years ago

4, enjoyable story and I'll admit I felt bad for poor Brian. Not sure I'd call this really a BTB or revenge story though. Doesn't mean the story is bad, just not what I expected based on the tags.

Rw43Rw43about 2 years ago

So, this story is about Jack Reacher with an ego?

<>

Certainly by now both should know who they’re married to. Tricia married a leatherneck who swats flies with a sledgehammer. She’ll never make that mistake again, but she also might never go out with a female friend, either, due to the insecurity she now feels in her marriage.

<>

I’m not saying her original plan was ok, but Reacher’s response was pretty over-the-top.

Prince020402Prince020402about 2 years ago

Well written and much better than the other story that you posted for today. Good move having this an edited. Good story although I agree with an Anon that his response was waaay over the top. To me, the kissing is a huge deal. You can have mindless pounding sex and barely acknowledge the other person. Kissing requires some degree of intimacy. To me that was clearly crossing a line that she did not and probably wouldn't have given her choice of a "date." Counselor was far too one sided.

One minor point concerning his time in the Marine Corps. You said that he only spent 4 years in the Marines, his last year as a Drill Instructor. Three years into his enlistment he most likely would have been a Lance Corporal or possibly a Corporal. He could not have been selected as a DI until he reached the rank of Sargent which usually happens 5-6 years into enlistment. Also, accepting that assignment requires an additional three years of commitment. DI school itself is three months long.

In the four years he was in the service his average income would have been about $25,000/ year - E1 makes less than $22K, E4 (Corporal) if he did reach that rank which is unlikely, pays a bit over $30K. Unless he had a nest egg to begin with its not likely he could have saved much money, and surely not enough to buy a gym.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Tricia was being a bit naive, but didn't explain herself well in the beginning. Because of that, Hubby overreacted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The counseling bit is such a tired cliche. You could have told the story better without it. There was the kernel of something different in this - the naivete. Go read Steve2244's recent story. Then read it again. The plot and pacing, as well as the writing, are excellent. Keep writing

lbeachamlbeachamabout 2 years ago

The writer left out the male "friend" from work had in mind. Of course we know but more info would have helped the story. My wife of 46 yrs thinks like the married woman in store. She doesn't know how to flirt and I have had to put my foot down several times to remind her to not ignore another mans interest. She was 23 to my 19 years old when I met her. She had some wild friends from H.S. but never seemed to be looking to be "bad". After we married, I made an effort to move far enough away from H.S. dates.

AardieAardieabout 2 years ago

Nice acronym on the last four words.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story--at least I enjoyed it. Thanks! CD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I find it hard to believe that any woman who does this is too not stupid or niave to function normally. Why would a stud like Jay marry her? Why wouldn't he have a serious discussion about cheating with a definition...like if you spend time with another man or go to dinner or a show it's CHEATING.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Funny story but does he really want his kids to have half her brain dna?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He married a Naïve teenager who was a real women. She didn’t know this was wrong. So why does a man marry such a women.

tralan69ertralan69erabout 2 years ago

@sbrooks, "She came home and announced she was going to go on this date, without caring about my feelings or our marriage." - Not only that, but she was STILL going to go, over his objections, until he announced his intentions. - Very good you read the story.

\

They stayed out until 6 AM, but didn't do any more than kiss? If he says so, but I wouldn't buy that if my wife did that, and I can't see how Tricia would buy it. - So you don't trust your wife, how does she feel about that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sir you are a psychopath

Rocky62Rocky62about 2 years ago

To hell with that daffy wife…. Take off with Angel!

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Good story. He showed her that two could that game, and he played it better. Finally, a less than bright wife doesn’t lose everything by being an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She deserved every bit of that, glad he showed her two can play that game.

kirei8kirei8about 2 years ago

Good story. She was probably innocent...this time! And maybe after his actions, she won't do it again. But I can see the naive idiot justifying taking care of a sick male friend that NEEDS her thus torching the marraige.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok story, that woman must be brain dead to attempt such a stunt.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

I can believe Tricia thought of her night out with Brian as hanging out and not a date. Going off how you described Brian, I bet he might be a bit socially inept. Tricia probably felt sorry for him. She should have introduced him to her husband.

Good story. A situation a lot of young marriages go through.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I liked it BUT why are women so confused to think that just because we adore them they can do any stupid thing they like Keep up your stories (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I think it is possible for women to have male “friends,” God knows I was stuck in the Friend Zone more times than I can count when I was a young man. I had a few gals that were strictly friends, but several more that I lusted after, but behaved as a “friend.” I’m sure the gals knew I lusted for them, but also knew they could trust me to respect their friend request. Many years later, I learned a few of those “friends” actually shared my lust, but were afraid to act for fear they’d ruin our Friendship. Damn! Missed opportunities, lol.

Good read, I think hubby overreacted a bit, but I guess better safe than sorry.

GamblnluckGamblnluckabout 2 years ago

For one thing, staying out until 6 am was a dick move. It did not teach his wife a thing. Going on the date itself got her thinking. He should have made it a short simple date then got home early. His wife will be on eggshells forever and sooner or later will leave.

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker60about 2 years ago

I found the story refreshing, not btb and not raac either. He was challenged and he responded in kind. The fact that he did not fuck his date brought out that he still held hope for his marriage. Nicely done.

OnethirdOnethirdabout 2 years ago

Interesting story, not the usual result. His wife going out to dinner may have been fine, but a movie after? And not asking if he minded being left alone on a date night? Clueless move. Glad to see a happy ending, though.

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 2 years ago

An effective way to (hopefully) fix someone of their stupidity. His response was spot on (despite what the cucks think).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Okay guys if your woman comes to you with this Mickey Mouse bullshit, she is doing one of two things, she is:

1 - really seeing how you would react to an open marriage sort of arrangement, or seeing if she can have her proverbial cake and eat it too

2- she does not want to go out with anyone else. She loves you and you alone but being a woman in 2022 she feels the need (she has been brainwashed) to be in total control of the relationship or marriage. To have you under her thumb. This will be easy to pick up on if this is her course of action, especially if the supposed man she wants to go out with looks like a healthy Stephen Hawking

RB8BY3WIDERB8BY3WIDEabout 2 years ago

Loved the story. His reaction was how I would have handle that situation. But I would have broke every bone in his hand during that hand shake. People that are married need to understand this situation. When you are married women don't have male friends and men don't have female friends. Period!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

Second story I've read of yours where the ending seemed rushed, as if you were going down a checklist to wind the story arc down. I would have liked to know more specifics on their relationship prior to marriage, what was going on in Brian's mind (date or not?), etc. 4*

adevilru12adevilru12about 2 years ago

Can’t Understand Normal Thinking. Now that’s a good one!

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Wow, Tricia ( can she really be that dingy), after her second talk with her sister she knew she was wrong, but still didn’t understand the gravity of her request. On the other hand Jay was focused on getting her attention and maybe over reacted when he held so firm, stayed with Angel all night and then passionately kissed her, knowing his wife was watching. He was being a little mean, but he sure got his point across. Nice story, Very well written. First time I’ve read this Author. I will read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story. Look out, Cindytv is on a roll!

Unsteady opening, however. If a wife of four years is truly an innocent little girl, what would be her compulsion to fall into lovey-dovey mode immediately prior to delivering a punch to the solar plexus?

I just do not trust the bitch. She would,have become immediate history if it were me on the receiving end.

Pussy Brian would have left my house with more than a sore hand. I’d leave the bastard homeless and in a cast. He knew she was married; he is dealt with more severely as he tried to take advantage of the innocent waif. I despise any C@&#S(+$#% who takes advantage of the weak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story and well told. She believed it was all innocent, but wasn't looking at things from the outside. I was a date with another man, that's all the husband knew. And he sent a clear message to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A new twist!

Really liked it.

Bill S.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Love your writing. Because I must be naïve, I never thought a spouse would look at having dinner with a coworker of the opposite sex as "not a date", I asked my wife. I was surprised at her reaction. She said some of her female co-workers use this "logic" and some use it as an excuse. She also told me that the "empty chair “is their name that the "girls" call and husband or boyfriend that buy it. Love it. BTRH…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well done. Great storyline, good grammar, well proofread, and edited. I hope it was a story that came from your imagination, and not part of your autobiography, but either way, right was the reward. A lesson well taught. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

He should have left her and took up with Angel. Tricia acted brain dead, and was taught a lesson...

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

Brian needed to face more consequences for asking out a married woman.

People who go after married people are parasites and need to be burned to the ground.

lover1953lover1953about 2 years ago

And then - Boom! Out of nowhere, the Martian Slut Ray strikes. What is a husband to do? LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As a 5'7" balding guy, I can't adequately describe how thrilling it is to be described as the epitome of an undesirable man unworthy to be a sexual threat to the big strapping Marine's marriage. I think I can speak for all the undesirable little guys when I quote a Ukrainian guy speaking to a big tough Russian warship, "Go fuck yourself!"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Brian didn’t ask her out just out of nowhere. She unwittingly sent out signals

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Simple, but cute, story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Way back early in my marriage this happened to me. Her coworker who was very friendly to her asked her out to dinner after work. Jus the two fo them as friends is how she explained it to me. I objected, we fought, she went anyway. I followed of course and when I arrived he was more pissed than she was. The vibes were totally off and after the dinner he excused himself and left. I asked her what was his problem? Just friends having dinner? She of course went off on my lack of trust. I explained that is her reason for being upset but what was his? Dawned on her he was upset as I ruined his evening.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and totally enjoyable Maybe I "can't understand normal things "either

mfbridgesmfbridgesalmost 2 years ago

Great story, all the elements I enjoy without need to squash someone.

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 Good story. Wow, non-violent btb, without any destruction.

But, how could a "normal" female live 22years in modern America and think going out for dinner and a movie would be okay with her husband? And, if she is that "innocent" or brain-damaged, Brian needs his arm ripped off and to be beaten to death with it. I wouldn't be able to trust her anymore, in any case. She'll just be smarter next time. The seeds are already sown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I liked the story. gave it a 5. But a couple observations.

#1. Women have survived, by being able to read, and adapt to social cues. This is one of the reasons why, they are influenced by family and friends so easily. The woman in this story knew exactly what she was doing. In fact, a more likely scenario was she broke it off with the guy she was going to go out with, and subbed the unassuming bald man in his place, so it would reinforce her claim it was only a “ platonic” date.

#2. If hubby was a body builder, most likely wifey was a narcissist. Female narcissists DO NOT hang out with anyone, that does not make them look good. They might be so shallow you could wade across them and not get wet, but only hot guys who feed their supply, get attention.

Soooo. Either wifey did a bait and switch, or it never would have happened. Take your pick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I get she hurt him but the only one to cheat is him it may of only be a kiss an it shocks me he still thinks he’s in the drivers seat he sounds like a twat going on about all these women that supposedly want him question 1 how does he know an question 2 how can SHE trust HIM

rbloch66rbloch66almost 2 years ago

Good story! I like the veiled ‘cunt’ reference.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainalmost 2 years ago

"I realized that sometimes women Can't Understand Normal Thinking."

Truer words have never been spoken!!!

Rarely does a women understand Basic Logic, it's all about "how I feel".

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

Do you ever come across this type of thinking by a man. The sampling of cheating husbands in L/W is so "the same" in most cases; I wonder if there's a Ray Gun reaction in men. Certainly, the reaction to a very hot woman can lead to cheating maybe a one night stand. It seems though that men seem to see it as power where women see it as, naughty, exciting, something they missed or just hey it's my body etc. Loved the story again. Wife seems to have a DUH personality which can be endearing and sexy as hell, however many headaches you give yourself as your head spins around on your neck...

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Women are just wired different and cant see that [ Its just sex doesn't cut it }

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

wife goes to dinner or movie with work friend from the opposite gender its no big deal, but if husband does the same all hell breaks loose..... this happens way too often and wives know its wrong, because they would never let their husband do that.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanover 1 year ago

Well written but dang if hubby doesn't know the difference between platonic friends and a date he might have a few issues too. I have both male and female friends, my wife does as well anything's possible but, affairs haven't been an issue in 40 yrs

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THANK YOU, I have been waiting for this story for a very long time. I don't see the writings in LW as any type of moral compass but this one really touched me. I guess it's the whole Goose and Gander thing. Cindy you made my day. Keep writing and don't let the Trolls get you down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think women DO UNDERSTAND. They just play stupid. I am pretty sure, once the nerd let out at work he took her on a date, it would only have been a matter of time, till someone she was physically interested in, came along. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always like reading the comments on these. Saying “ women are wired different”, and it’s ok to have guy friends or girl friends, is a load of crap. Men really don’t like women, that much. They tolerate the bullshit, to keep the peace, and get the pussy. But once a guys dick goes limp, and her pussy goes dry, ask him if he prefers hanging out with fishing buddies, or the ball and chain. I can tell you, what an honest answer would be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nope, need to cut her lose. Devorice the dumb cunt. Take up with the other women who would know you do not take any shit from a women. The wife was too young to understand that going out with any man was a fast ticket to the front of Devorice court.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapterover 1 year ago

Sorry, “Dean of Mean” below but the odds of “Platonic friendships” between men and women who are married to someone else are not good. Sexual politics almost always get involved at some point, even if it does not result in a physical affair. It will so often result in emotional entanglements for women and guys, being guys, well I don’t believe in stereotyping, but there is more danger than innocence. When I used to be involved in marriage counselling I heard “I can have guy friends, they are more interesting than women” from wives once too often. Protecting your marriage comes with certain costs, and one of them is not to threaten your spouse with situations that could result in a misunderstanding at best, or emotional cheating or lust at worst.

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 1 year ago

I typically only comment on the technical aspects of a story. The plot belongs to the author, to be whatever he or she wants it to be.

I will say that my wife has several male friends that came with her when we met. My female friends that I knew before my wife are still my friends. The key for us has been making everyone "our" friends. With few exceptions, neither my wife nor I spend any time with a friend of the opposite sex without the other spouse being there as well. (She does have one male friend who is a paraplegic that she travels with sometimes if his aide is unable to accompany him.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing like Dread Game to keep a wife from wandering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hehe. Well done. This was pretty funny. The wife was quite naive and needed to learn a hard lesson. I like how he immediately calls up Angel. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wife is really an “Air Head” case.

Sparks59Sparks59about 1 year ago

"Can't Understand Normal Thinking" LMFAO!!! Did no one else catch the caps here? Great story. Thanks!

Dom_VeritatemDom_Veritatemabout 1 year ago

In her mind, what was good for the goose was not good for the gander....double standard much?

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Counseling. Yeah, that’s the ticket.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Post-nup, hell yes ! Trust but verify, definitely!

Change of job, yes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

All that fuss over a 'misunderanding'? Nah. Someone who didn't understand such basics wouldn't change because their cognitive processes don't work right. Too much supervision to be a good marriage. Divorce would be the only option in reality unless he agreed to an open marriage, and that character didn't sound like the type.

Finn80561Finn80561about 1 year ago

He shouldn’t have gone on a date with another woman. He should’ve spent that evening packing up her shit and throwing it in the yard. He should also have paid for an emergency appointment with an attorney to draft divorce papers. A female like this one is simply too stupid to be with. Great writing! Good story!

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

Anyone who dated in high school knows that a dinner and a movie is most definitely a date. She was too naive, especially for someone who was supposedly so jealous that the husband had to put up comeras around his own business.

TQSuckerOKTQSuckerOKabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed the last four words. Unnecessary but made me smile.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainabout 1 year ago

CUNT Can't Understand Normal Thinking.

Cute & Stupid ruin many good men!

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4uabout 1 year ago

Thank you Cindy. I enjoy reading your stories even more a second time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She got what she wanted, but was too stupid to know the meaning of her actions. Maybe she'll use her brain in her head next time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I understand his point 100% but he sounds a lot different than the ex-military guy in our area. I think because of his looks and all he thinks he is a gift to the women. He was actually a green beret. Well I was in a local bar sitting with my wife and some friends. This asshole was messing with some married women . He happened to mess with the wrong one on that night. I seen a guy walk in and it was his wife that the asshole was hitting on. I was watching because that guy could fight. I had never heard of him losing a fight. I seen another guy that I knew motioned him to come over. They talked a minute and shook hands. The guy walked over to the bar owner they were good friends. I watched as he approached his wife and the asshole. I wondered if this was when he would get his ass kicked. I had a clear view and it was over in a mater of seconds. The green beret mouthed of and the husband hit him so quickly and put him down. Then he picked him up and carried him out of the bar and sat him down on a bench. I think everyone in the bar was shocked at what happened. It was the talk of the town.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another totally dumb bitch. 5 stars.

Bill S.

juanviejojuanviejo12 months ago

CINCO ESTRELLAS!

rbloch66rbloch6612 months ago

Great story! I see what you did there… Can’t Understand Normal Thinking. Hilarious!!

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

I agree with the last sentence.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He was pretty insecure. I think maybe he was the one that needed therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cute.

MountainMan1336MountainMan133610 months ago

Well, I for one certainly enjoyed this story and gave it 5 stars. And I do not believe that Jay was insecure at all. In fact, I think what he did in calling Angel was correct. If your wife wants to see other men, replace her with a better model. It is as simple as that. The only complaint I have is as a Marine I must ask you to never, ever refer to Marines as soldiers again. Soldiers are in the Army, Marines are in the Marine Corps. There is a very large difference between soldiers and Marines.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean10 months ago

bit insecure but good story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't know where you get insecure.

The words, "Forsaking All Others", has deep meaning and significance. NO woman should ever think going out with another man is a direct violation of that vow. My grandfather once told me that anyone who doesn't keep their word isn't worth a good godamn. Never trust such people" Time and experience have repeatedly proven the value of that advice. Most 20 somethings feel that they don't have to keep their promises and feel that not being allowed to double cross their partner is their prerogative and can't be question. He "stepped out onto the street and told her,"Go ahead, draw...and see what happens. If you don't stand solidly for what you believe you're not much of a man.

GOOD STORY!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

As I believe the late George Carlin once said” Are women born crazy, and some can keep it together longer, or do they become crazy?” Chicken or the egg argument. The world, may never know. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

My wife fortunately gets forever amen.

I do.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Was kind of overkill but was fun to read. He had no clue that Brian was no threat when this started. And yes he was a bit insecure. Any husband would and should be when their wife says they want to go out and have dinner with another man. Dinner and a movie? Isn't that the prototypical first date for may? Tricia may have seen him just as a friend but unless the husband knows the person or it is a dinner for business (no movie), then it will always raise the hackles of us guys. Was his response overkill. Yeah buy he didn't apologize because as he said his "fight or flight" reflex kicked in and he picked "fight". At least he took proactive action and then demanded counseling. The lagyer helped. Tricia needed yo know what the consequences could be and thr importance of "forsake all others". Was creative and entertaining.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCindyTV@CindyTV
Born and raised on Miami Beach. Cindy loves to shop, dance, cook, walk on the beach, and write erotic stories. She also post stories (with Images) on Medium: https://medium.com/@cindytv - It's a friendlier more responsive platform.