Choice Naked Bodies

Story Info
At the nudist camp the compete for the hotties.
3.2k words
4.38
7.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHOICE NAKED BODIES 

We were at the nudist camp where we live during the summer sunning on lounge chairs by the pool, and she noticed me watching some lovely bodies in the water.  "Enjoying yourself?" she asked.  At first I was clueless, then I realized I'd been caught.

"Huh?  Oh, yeah, they are lovely," I said.  I had been taking mental snapshots of those lovely asses for years, but I had never been caught at it, at least not openly, that I knew.  

"Sexy little things, right?" she said, lifting up her glasses. 

"You think so?  You admire them too?" I asked.

"Of course.  I am not blind.  Old, but not blind.  Because I think Jessica Collin's has the sexiest little ass I have ever seen doesn't mean I am depraved.  Bi maybe, but not strange," she said.  "But you have to admit you were thinking some pretty racy thoughts, right?"

"Okay, maybe," I admitted. "So, do you 'appreciate' female bodies like those?"

"Sure," she said.  "They are luscious little morsels.

Yeah.  I sometimes fantasize about enjoying those nubile little cuties like I did back in college.  I know you do, and you can appreciate sexy guys."

"Of course," I said.  

"Like Martin," she said.

"Yeah.  He is... "

"Beautiful," she finished for me..  

"You ever think of Martin, you know, that way?" I asked.

"Of course," she said.  "Fucking him, you mean?  Sure."

"What about the women?" I said.

"I would.  In a heart beat," she said.  

"So, you think you're bi?" I asked.

"Probably.  I would most likely eat that sweet pussy of Carla's, or Jessica's," she said, "in a heart beat.  A New York minute.  Even  an old lady can admire great little asses," she said.  "And pussies.  Just look at the tits on Amanda.  They even turn me on," she said.  "If I were a man, I think I'd have a hard on about now." 

She thought for a minute.  "Yeah.  I like to savor sights like these, and I know you do.  You are probably imagining fucking all of them.  Admit it."

"Okay.  Probably," I said.

"What if I gave you a pass?  What if I said, "Go ahead.  Screw them."

"Well, I would, yes.  I guess.  At least I'd try," I said.  "But you enjoy bodies like that?"

"I love them.  Yes," she replied.  "Sure.  They make my pussy wet.  Yes, I love looking at the lovely naked bodies of ladies.  It keeps me young.  At least, younger."

She watched them for a minute.  "That pussy of Sally's is scrumptious.  It makes my mouth water.  I know it does yours," she said, nailing me with the truth. 

"So, what are we going to do about this?" she asked.  "Hall passes?"

"Who would you do first?  Sally or Martin?"

"That's a hard one.  I have to pick?" she asked.  "Could I have them both at the same time?" she implored, again lifting her glasses and inspecting each carefully. 

"Now that's a pretty picture," I said.  "Would you rather eat pussy or suck cock?" 

"I would rather be fucked by that beautiful cock while I am eating pussy," she said. 

"Said like a true bisexual," I said.  "So, here we are.  Two old cronies thinking about fucking the younger generation.  

You think they'd give us a brief roll in the hay?"

"Not with other bodies like those around," she said.  

"How about we set up a challenge, see who gets one of them first?  What do you say?  Deal?" I said.

"We'd need photographic evidence," she said laughing, smirking sarcastically.  

"Right.  We couldn't leave it up to honesty," I said.  "Too easy.  Either a written statement, notarized, or a photo of the action.  Like a phone video," I said, still just fooling around and chuckling.

"You serious?" she asked.

"As a coronary," I said, "at the old folks home."

"Would there be a time limit?" she asked.

"Longer than a week," I said.  "A month?  The summer?"

"Summer's good," she said with a grin.   "Would make June, July, and August more exciting."

"Would," she said.  "Either sex?  You're probably not interested in Martin," she said.  I nodded.  "Either for me.  Fems for you?"

"Deal," I said.  "First one gets... "

"Bragging rights?" she said.

"Vacation of their choice," I suggested. 

"Any place?"

"Where it is warm," I said.   "Jamaica?"

"Deal," she said.  "Winner picks."

The bet was on, the competition was set, and the summer just got a lot more interesting.  Whichever of us bedded one of the cuties first, won.  The other would go where the winner picked, not that there could be a loser.   Especially if both bedded a lovely or handsome beauty.   

Right away I began making my plans, ways to get things started.  I thought of the beauty pageant coming up, where I was a judge.  Maybe that would give me an edge.  Perhaps even apply some unfair pressure.  Well, whatever it takes.  Who said you have to play fair?  

"You're not going to try to use being a judge for the pageant are you?" she asked.

"Banish the thought," I said.

"So you are?  Of all the lowdown sneaking... "

"So you wouldn't?" I said.

"Of course I would," she said.  "I may have to help those girls learn to strut.  Who knows.  I mean even teach them to give massages.  Sensual massages," she said. "Any of you girls like a sexual massage?" she said laughing.  "Jessica, would you like that sexy little ass attended to?"

I kissed her.  "Whatever works," I said.   "You are on, bitch."

"Bitch yourself," she replied.  "See you in Jamaica, bitch."

It was one of the things we did.  If it called for sarcasm, we would call each other bitch.  It was like private slang.  A language of our own.  Neither of us minded, unless it was said by someone else.  Let another man call her bitch and I would rip his head off.  

Just like I thought, or hoped, Jessica came by the cabin to ask me questions about the beauty contest.  Just my thoughts.  Maybe we could have lunch and talk about it, she suggested.  "Of course," I said.  "Any time.  I would be glad to help."  I would be glad to help you have a grand time in my bed, I thought.  

Two days later she put a note in my mailbox and asked if we could 'chat'.  I will chat you up, my dear, I thought.  Then later that day I saw my wife 'chatting' with Martin by the pool.  Well you old tigress, I thought as I watched her purr as she listened and gazed at him behind her dark glasses.  

Also there was Andreas, the volleyball player who she had asked for some 'instruction' about her game:  personal, private instruction I was certain.  If she could fuck a hunky volleyball player more power to her, I thought.  You go, girl.  Give it the old college try.  

She got personal and private volleyball lessons three times a week from the camp hunk and I saw my lead vanishing quickly.  One day, a week later, I saw him standing on our rooftop deck, nude and muscled, and well-tanned.  I could not see my wife, but I knew she was up there and horny as a a hyena in heat.  

Then he disappeared and I figured they were both laying down, close to one another, perhaps stacked like cordwood, and I saw my win looking rather hopeless. 

Maybe they were only having lunch, although I knew the odds were that she was his dessert and he was her main course.  Oral was a win, and I knew she was in the lead.  

Jessica was waiting to "chat" and I still had an outside chance.  I suggested as she question me I give her a friendly massage, and she accepted gratefully.  I started on her feet, moving quickly up her thighs.  As I answered questions about the judging impartiality I moved from knees to upper thighs.  

She was on her back and the top prize was looking at me, making my mouth water and other organs to stir.  She casually moved her legs apart and I gasped groaned and moved just a bit higher.   With my fingers now just inches from the prize, and moved my digits in tiny circles, coming terribly close to home.  

"Could you do my shoulders?" she asked as she rolled to the other side, her bottom now in view.  I gulped and moved to her shoulders, eager to get back down to lower parts.  We chatted more about contest judges and ways to win their vote, but I avoided the obvious ploy, to win a judge's favor.  

"You need to give one of 'us' a reason to vote for you," I said.

"Oh, I'd do just about anything to win this," she said.

"Then roll back over," I wanted to say, but I held my tongue and worked down her back.  Her bottom was a worthy prize, and I knew it held some compensation for my time.  When I started on her buttocks she moaned and caused my heart to beat.  

"That feels so good," she sighed.  "You have great hands.  You make me feel...  well, wonderful," she said quietly.  If she only knew how wonderful I wanted to make her feel she would be forever grateful, I thought, trying to keep my hands in check.  

As I kneaded her muscular buns with my hands I could feel the heat of her anus on my finger tips and my heart began to race.  I wondered if my wife was choosing her vacation spot that very moment and celebrating her win.  I could picture her on her back with hunky Andreas between her thighs and satisfied winning smile on her face.   If things didn't pick up with Jessica soon, I would be accepting the agony of defeat real soon.

The massage didn't get any sexier, and after about forty minutes she raised up and excused herself and thank me for the chat and the massage.  I accepted her thanks and made my way to the door.  

When I got home, I saw no action on our rooftop patio and went into our house trailer.  Inside, sitting by the kitchen table was my wife.  Instead of a look of victory, there was a blank look on her face that said she was no more successful than I was.

"Where's Andreas?" I said.

"He had a volleyball game to make.  He was here, we had lunch, but he gave me some literature and left," she said with a defeated look on her face.

"So, you didn't win a vacation?" I asked, more than a little happy that I hadn't lost after all.   

"Well, it's only June," she said.  "Nobody has lost yet.  September is a long way off," she added, trying for  optimistic but sounding less confident than I knew she wanted.  I figured she felt too old for young, hunky Andreas.  I think we both knew he would be most likely fucking one of the hotties who were playing at the pool that day we made the bet.

The same thing applied to Jessica, I knew,  Three later I was sunning by the pool when Sally walked by and then stopped and came over to me.  "Good morning Mr. Wilson," she said.  It is not a good sign when someone you have lusted after calls you Mister.   She is also in the beauty competition and someone my wife and I had both had the hots for.   It was her scrumptious pussy we both had cherished earlier that summer.  She had it shaved with just a small patch above her slit.  I had a hard time not gazing at it as she stood before me.   I had dark glasses on, so I was pretty sure she couldn't see where I was looking, but I couldn't be sure. 

"Aren't you a judge in the pageant?" she asked.  By contest rules, I wasn't suppose to talk to contestants, but like Jessica I was making an exception for a 'friend'.  I told her I was and she asked if she could asked me some questions.  I avoided telling I shouldn't talk to her and asked what she had in mind.  "Could you drop by my trailer, cause I have a few questions," she said.

Of course, I can come by your trailer and ravish that sweet little body, I wanted to say, but I said, "Sure, I can come over now."  We went right to her house trailer and sat inside a six foot fence that surrounded her patio, the perfect place to "discus" the contest.

"I wanted to ask you if there were any hints you could give me about how to appeal to the judges," she asked.  That was exactly what I wasn't supposed to tell her, but I said I would do my best.   "Oh, thank you.  I'll do anything to reciprocate, to pay you back," she said bringing a smile to my face. 

"Oh, you don't have to thank me," I said, thinking of all the things she could do to thank me.  I sat across from her and gazed at her nakedness, so sexy, so appealing, so grateful.  I tried hard to find things to say, things that would be encouraging, things that would make grateful, and all the things I would like to do with her.  

"One of the judges," I said, "loves chocolates.  A box of chocolates to his room would help."  What I didn't say was that it was me.  "Just write 'autumn leaves' on the box," I said.  She jumped up, threw her arms around me and kissed me.

"What could I do for you?" she asked.  

"You may think of something," I said.  "We are alone, right?"  She gazed at me, obviously thinking.  

"Do you like sex?" she asked.  

Is the Pope religious? I wanted to say.  "Of course," I said.

At that moment the door opened and a woman in her fifties came into the trailer.  

"Mom.  You know Mr. Wilson?" she said, obviously agitated.   "He's helping me, ah, learn how to walk in the contest.  We are just finishing."  Clearly her mother was on the verge of showing me the way to the door.  I beat her to it and said my goodbyes and left.  All the way back to our trailer I fought to catch my breath.  

When I came through the door my wife asked, "How was your time with Sally?"

"Nearly fatal," I said.  "I met her mother.  She is a very hostile lady," I said.  "I don't think she likes your husband."

"Well, Sally is twenty-five, right?  That is above the age of consent, right?"  

"Not for over protective mothers," I said.  "I was almost home, but I got thrown out at the plate.  I thought I had won, but it was a no hitter."  I had run out of puns, so I stopped and shrugged. 

"So, how did Martin turn out?" I said, happy to change the subject. 

"He called me ma'am," she said.  "He was polite, respectful, and not interested," she said. "Your wife is an old lady.  I smiled sweetly, batted my lashes, and got dismissed," she said.  

"You're only forty," I said.  "That's not too old."

"It is the new sixty," she said with a sour face.

"We have to be more patient," I said.  "These kinds of things don't happen quickly.  Keep up your volleyball lessons, continue those sexy smiles, and don't lose hope," I said, more for her frame of mind and confidence than I actually believed. 

She looked at me skeptically.  "So I am not too old for those kids?" she asked.

"We'll see in September," I said, avoiding a direct answer.

I took hold of her and said if they weren't attracted to her they didn't have a brain in their head.   "Smart and sexy is worth something," I said.  "Sexy and empty headed is not the best combination," I said holding her close.  "You are the sexiest lady at this nudist camp."  

"Beautiful and young is a pretty good hand to draw to," she said.  "Smart is not very sexy."

"The bet is still on, right?  It is not over until it is over," I said.  "You're not trying to get out of it, are you?" She poked me in the arm playfully.  

"Not on your life, buddy boy," she said with bravado.  "You are not getting out of this so easily.  Prepare to lose," she said.  

Over the next six weeks each of us did our best to attract one of the younger set into our web of sexual seduction,

but to no avail.  We chatted at the pool with them, played cards, frisbee, volleyball, and checkers, but not once did anything sexual happen.  

On August twentieth we were on our rooftop deck, sunning when we heard voices at our front door.  I looked over the safety fence and down at the door.  Standing at our front door was Sally, Jessica, Martin, and Andreas. 

"Oh, hi," I said.

"Can we come up?" Jessica asked.

"We'd like to talk," Sally said.

When they were sitting on our rooftop patio, Jessica said," Last June I was at the pool storeroom and I heard you talking."

"She heard you talking about how sexy we all looked," Sally said.  

"We were flattered.  Then I heard you talking about a bet.  We decided to play along but have a little fun with you, then we all decided it was being mean," she said.  

"We all think you are the coolest couple at the club," Sally said.  

"We think you're not only cool, but we think you're hot,"said Andreas.  

"So we decided to invite you to a party," Jessica said.

"A swing party," said Sally.

"If you'd like," added Jessica.  "We have them nearly every week," she said.   Will you, please?"

"We could have it right here.  We would have to keep it quiet.  You know about the camp rules," she said with a laugh.  

"They don't want people to think nudists, you know, play around."

"Yeah, right," Martin said. 

"You could both win," Sally said. 

As our plane landed in Saint Martins, we looked at each other and winked.  We had had the four kids to the trailer and on our top deck, where those from below couldn't see, we had one hell of a sex party.  Claire fucked both Andreas and Martin, and I did a threesome with Jessica and Sally.  Claire got fucked by Martin as she was screwed by Andreas and she blew both of them.  After being with the guys, Claire introduce both women to bi sex, eating out both Sally and Jessica.   

"You guys are fantastic," Jessica said as we all lounged after we had finished our rooftop orgy.  "You know so much more than us young folks," she said.  "You've taught us so much."

Getting off the plane Claire turned to me and said, "it was pretty fun, right?"

"And we both won.  It was a tie," I said.  "Up there that day.  I have never seen you more beautiful," I said.  

"I was pretty hot, wasn't I?" she said with a smirk.

"The hottest," I said.