Choice of a Lifetime Pt. 01: Setup

Story Info
John gets a change of a life time with two girls of his dream.
769 words
3.17
8.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John was an average 18 year old teen. Other than starting college he liked girls, hair, and sex. Although he had liked a lot of girls his next store neighbors daughters.

Ava was also 18 had reasonably thick super dark brown hair that went to her boobs and brown eyes. She was super nice and had a great personality and she wasn't very commanding. She had medium sized boobs and a growing ass nevertheless her ponytail made Johns dick balloon.

Then there was Celeste she was also 18 she was about 5,4 a little bit shorter than her twin but had just above ass length deep brown hair that was thin and deep brown eyes. She was sexy sassy and had an ass that exploded in size since 10th grade her boobs were not big either.

John had lusted after Celeste than Ava since 10th grade began and almost asked Celeste out but asked out a more popular girl instead and was turned down. But as college was about to begin he wanted another change at them. Now Johns cock was pretty small limp but ballooned in size to 6.5 inches and 2.9 inches in girth. John eagerly masturbated to many girls in his schools hair on instagram. John loved when in 10th grade him and Celeste used to hang out but that changed later in 10th grade. Although during the summer they all four tree house in the woods and fixed it up. John really wanted to get closer to Ava and Celeste but didn't want to make the hard decision until one day he got a text from Celeste.

Celeste: Come to the tree house Ava and me want to talk to you.

To which John responded I'll be right there. He left his house and walked to the woods and climbed up the tree house and there were Ava and Celeste standing there.

John said "what's up?"

Ava responded "We both like you and to be honest we know you like us."

John went red in the face and started to get a boner but before he could speak.

Celeste said "We think you should go on a date separate with each of us and pick your favorite, well which one of us suits you better."

John was shocked his rising boner was almost as hard as a rock two girls he liked wanted to go on a date with him.

He responded, "Okay how are we supposed to do this and I need to tell you guys something."

Celeste, "Okay what is it?"

John, "I have this thing where I kind of like hair some call it a hair fetish and well this is embarrassing but can I play with your guys hair to be honest I'm really excited and I really like both of you."

Ava, "Well I dont see why not."

Celeste nodded in agreement.

They all sat down at the table in the tree house. John eagerly looked at their hair but not yet making contact.

Ava laid out the plan, "I will go on a date with John first, one day after John will go with Celeste he can't contact me after my date or Celeste before theirs, third after the dates John will either go on more or we will do something special and he will pick who wins."

Ava, "Any questions?"

John and Celeste nodded no and Ava and Celeste stood up and said. "John come over here you want to touch are hair."

John almost cummed he did what they said they sat down and John got behind them he grabbed Ava's sex ponytail and ran his hand through it was so soft and straight he ran his hand through Celeste straight hair thin but strong it felt amazing he said he was done because he didn't feel ready for this they all agreed and left.

John ran home and masturbated to the pictures he had grabbed of their hair without them knowing making sure to cum twice and clean up his phone before starting again.

Ava and Celeste walked home and talked saying, I've been waiting for this I'm so excited what should I wear they texted John and made sure for a follow up meeting to make sure the rules for the dates were layed out. As they walked home they giggled and couldn't wait even though they both knew someone's dreams would be shot down. They looked at each other and said you know I wonder what it feels like to have a cock in my hair they lagged and giggled all the way home.