The Cure

Story Info
Demon is summoned to break young woman's masturbation habit.
1.3k words
4.12
20.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh my. What a nice change for me. It's been a while since I was summoned for such an ... attractive task.

But you, pretty human, you've been bad, they tell me. Yeah! So bad they called the bad guy on you! I'm a little impressed, I must say, altough of course your behavior is completely unacceptable. It can't be that such a fine young woman as yourself gives herself up to such base instincts. Are you even ashamed at all?

Are you?

I don't believe you. Look at you ... You're blushing, to be sure - what a sweet look on you, I'm sure it would fool these idiots you live with - but I'm willing to bet that that blush is due to something else. Am I right? Oh please, I saw how you looked at me when I appeared. What is it? Is it this face? I can put another one on if you prefer. How about now? Or now? Or-

Oh, I see. It's the hair you like. You know what, I think I'll humor you ... for now.

So, out with it. When did you last do it? Hm? Oh, no, don't be shy, it's no use. You will tell me anyway, one way or the other. You can't fool me, human. It's better if you don't even try.

So when was the last time?

Good. Then your memory will still be fresh.

Now you will tell me exactly what you did. Yes, you heard me, sweet one. The last time you succumbed to your primitive desire ... and it will be the last time.

I'm sure you remember it. How desire built up inside you, hot and demanding, tempting you into serving it ... How did you do it?

Mm ... Go on.

More ...

Oh, my. You're really into this, aren't you. You've done it many times ... So often. So many sins ... So much energy wasted ... what a pity. Ah, pretty one, they weren't wrong about you. You really have been bad. All that lust ... If only you had known better, my sweet.

But it's alright. I'm here now. I see you, and I know how badly you need to be civilized ... to have some culture hammered into you. And fortunately, I can teach you a better way. You are saved now. I have come to lift you to a higher plane of being, a greater sense of good and order and joy ... more beautiful than you have ever imagined when you were lost in your misguided little games.

I know you want it. You know, between you and me, that's where they're wrong ... one of so many things they're wrong about. I would never force you. Such a beautiful woman, so wanton ... You're a rare princess among your kind. I would never change you if you didn't want me to ... But I can tell that you do. You sense deep inside you that this is a mistake, that your precious soul was not made to constantly battle this great temptation ... How exhausting it is to know, as you do, that with a simple touch of your own hands you can satisfy that urge.

It isn't healthy. It wears on your mind. It tempts you in every minute.

I will take that burden off you ... In fact, I've already taken it. You can try, if you'd like, see for yourself ...

Oh, now you don't want to? Let me help with that. How about if I do this? ...

Or this?

Or ... maybe ...

Mm, that's a good girl. Yes, rub your pussy for me. Is that how you like it?

Wow, what a look. You should see your face. Yeah, that's what I told you. You can't pleasure yourself anymore. Believe me now? No, it's no use, you can try anything you want but it won't help. You've been bad, remember? You were irresponsible with this sweet needy cunt you've been given. So the power to satisfy it is better kept with me.

See? It's that easy. That's all I have to do. Just a little trick and you've got no more reason to sin ... You've been healed. The idiots will be content.

Oh, but you don't disappoint me, human. You're smarter than them, I can see it in your eyes ... I like that. Yes, you've already realized that I have only removed the outlet ... not the source. Not your desire. Oh, yes. Another thing they've got wrong. They asked me to stop you from fucking yourself, and I have, but do you already see, sweet one, where this road will take you?

Mm. Is it already swelling inside you, that hunger, that need, to touch yourself again, to again feel that carnal bliss? Oh, yes. No, darling, there is nothing you can do to make it go away. It will never go away again.

Do you feel it, sweet one? Feel it. Feel your cunt throbbing with heat. Feel your lust coursing through you, consuming you ... This feeling owns you now. You belong to it, it will never leave you, wherever you are.

Oh, don't look at me like that. What a boring thought. We both know deep inside that it isn't true. You can't lie to me, remember? I can see that you like this, already ... it's like you know you were meant for this. A heart so full and yet so greedy ...

No more spilling that energy, love. All of that lust will remain, will caress you, will drug and drown you ... In every waking moment, it will consume you. Your body will burn, and your mind will be directed only by this ... to deperate dreams of boundless pleasure ... to me.

Oh yes, don't be scared, my sweet. Of course there will be an outlet, a salvation for all of your suffering ... Everything needs a purpose. I will be your purpose, for now. I will visit you, frequently, though it will feel tortuously infrequent to you, I'm sure ... and only during those visits, awake or asleep, the spell will be lifted and you will be able to rub and fuck and hump and cum ...as much as you want.

Oh, I like that sparkle in your eyes there. Yes, I'm looking forward to it too.

I will not touch you, of course, not for the longest time ... You will not have the patience. As soon as I arrive you will drop everything and succumb slavishly to the demands of your own selfish cunt ... But even as you kneel before me, sobbing in relief while you savagely tear every drop of pleasure from your aching pussy ... you will hold my gaze with those burning eyes, wishing you had the patience to let me pound and ravish you ... you will think of it all the time, all your dreams will be full to bursting with sex, screaming for a good true fuck.

And then one day ... eventually ... when you are purified, surrendered, stripped down to your soul ... I will take you.

Yes, I promise.

I will take you in every way that exists, make you understand, let you finally see the meaning of it all. I will make you holy. And I swear this to you, princess: I will deliver to your sweet body everything that it has ever craved.

Oh ... Yes, what a day. Yes, my sweet, I can hardly wait for it either. But it is still a long long time until that day. For now, I will leave you ... You have to process what has happened to you. Settle in a bit. I'll be watching you ... but I'll only come back when you have learned to love it. So enjoy ...