All Comments on 'Choices and Sacrifices Ch. 06'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
madd_havocmadd_havocover 10 years ago

shouldnt ne too much of a road bump for keeg he just needs to become a man

debdivinedebdivineover 10 years ago
yikes

he needs to come clean with sabrina. lies will always be revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Backbone

Keegan needs to grow one. When the truth comes out I think Sabrina will be hurt the most. I hope Sabrina dumps him and find a better man for her.

Reecycup99Reecycup99over 10 years ago
WHAT!!!

Not happy with Keegan and the direction this going. He needs to man up!! I want to root for them but he is making it hard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree with Keegan

I was once in a situation where telling someone something would risk losing them. I was too concerned with how happy I was with them and how much I loved them, that I chose not to tell. By the time I wanted to come clean, it was too late and the time when I told really ruined things more than the confession itself. Keegan is way too late and the best thing for him to do, sorry to say, is to keep it to himself. Sabrina will be more upset now, since she's given up her mother and sisters for him and after her mom had sorta told her this was coming than a few chapters ago. Especially since a similar thing has happened in her life before (her dad) but now she's experiencing it. She'd be standing in her mother's shoes instead of on the outside.

I can really see how everyone's stories are blending together. It causes you to change how you feel about the character's 'choices' haha. It seems the Keegan's love for Sabrina has driven him into a small state of insanity. Which is comparable to Bethany's love for him which would drive her to attempt suicide. I hope Bethany gets the help she needs and I want to know more about her. Hopefully we will discover more about her next chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
choices and sacrifices

This is good I hope Keegan do not stay with Britney because of what she did. He told her it was over it , not his fault that she did not believe him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Bethany's obviously mentally imbalanced

So she's GOT an excuse. Keegan, on the other hand, is just enabling her dependency on him, and worse he's pissing all over Sabrina while doing it. First the lying and emotional manipulation, now the sneaking around and allowing his ex to stay with him, and now the outright disrespect for the woman he's supposedly with by feeding the crazy woman's issues.

He has no spine. Give Sabrina a new guy or girl, preferably one with a spine and balls/ladynuts. This guy is just a jellyfish. He's so far over the line of "just being a good guy" that there's no justification for it by anyone who's not just making excuses for him.

london101london101over 10 years ago
what!?

That's fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What the hell ?

You are going to leave us hanging like that ? I'm feeling conflicted. I was into this story but you did say it wouldn't be what we expected. WOW !

Clarence

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Is this the final installment?

Clarence

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I knew she was crazy enough to just show up and do something like that.... como se dice desperate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
oh wow!!

brilliant twist!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
752 Followers
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...