All Comments on 'Choices Ch. 01'

by TheEroticDracula

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

As you are a relatively new writer I like to encourage you along. I usually do not read stories it chapter numbers in the title since I can't be sure to catch future episodes since I am not a daily addict. But I make an exception for the 01s since then I might be able to decide if it is worth a follow-on process (rare).

Sadly, I had to rate this one a 1 star. I got totally lost in trying to figure out if the Kieth she married was the one in the workplace and who the old man was and back and forth. Never did finish it. I honestly think you have some hidden talent somewhere, but it needs help getting the message out. I highly recommend that you find one of the zillons of volunteer editors who would give it a read and suggest some clarifications, without altering your intended message. We are not overworked, the system is so poorly designed that interested editors have to keep on signing up over and over again since only the newest volunteers get any requests. I would be pleased to volunteer on one of your future efforts if asked. Like I said, I think you have the ideas.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The next story you write belongs in the fetish category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never continue. This was horrible.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Another writer who wants to make us know that idiots are not going extinct, either in reality or in fantasy. This author and his story show us that the author is right!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Need an editor and actual dialogue between the characters.

TheEroticDraculaTheEroticDraculaover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Everyone,

Thanks a lot for your constructive feedback. I have tried to make changes in part 2 and published the same. I will hopefully meet your expectations. Do not give up on me

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuckold rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this story and shared it with me. We both enjoyed it tremendously. Yes, it could use some editing; however, it was a great story. Please post some additional chapters. The story it is practically begging for them.

My wife wet her panties when Keith set up the young intern to be the company whore, in a ‘one off’, and she accepted. Then, Keith married her, and she then discovered in the basement his ‘secret’ desire to be a cuckold husband. She is a clever enough woman to turn that into some real adventures.

Being the c-suite whore is very exciting and my wife has filled that roll in her jobs since she got out of college. It has actually helped that we were married. Successful, powerful men especially enjoy fucking another man’s wife. She says, “When there’s a lucrative deal on the line the sex with other men is turbo charged!”

My wife is multi-orgasmic and cums quite easily. When she’s on their cocks, she always looks them right in the eyes as she orgasms. Then, she gives them a smile of contentment. Next, she pulls them in for a long, sensual kiss and thanks them for satisfying her. Maintaining eye contact during an orgasm is hard to do, but when done right, it greatly increases emotional intimacy. If they are clean she likes to take them bare-back so, they can ‘mark’ another man’s wife!

Most of the men either want to hire her as their full-time mistress, marry her, or impregnate her. The last offer is intriguing because they all have offered a generous breeding fee and lucrative child support payments, in return for letting them breed her!

She is now 25, and I would love seeing her belly swell up with another man’s seed!

TheEroticDraculaTheEroticDraculaover 2 years agoAuthor

I am super glad with your review "anonymous" . To be honest, your review is more erotic compared to my story. I wish both of you stay like this forever and enjoy your life. Gettting a partner sharing the same thoughts and open lifestyle is really hard. I have submitted the part 2. Pls do give that a read

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

She's concerned about the lechers, but wears a "deep-cut" top? Do interns have "investment targets?"

TheEroticDraculaTheEroticDraculaover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear sbrooks13,

She got investment targets after getting a permanent job under Keith's team. Yes she did wear sexy clothes as she knew the reason of hiring her was mainly her looks and body. She later used her body to advance in job.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good old anonymous' fantasy wife fills her roll as a corporate whore, wet panties and all, helping him with his fantasy cuckold lifestyle.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Drac, I understand her reason for dressing sexy, my point is, so why is she worried about the lechers? Aren't they her target market.

TheEroticDraculaTheEroticDraculaover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear sbrooks,

Vakid point, her chracter went through massive transformation. She joined the firm to earn some stipend but the horny vultures made her realise that her body and looks are going to overcome any talent she may have. This is the reason her transformation from an intern to corporate whore was more circumstantial than planned.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous