Choices Ch. 02

Story Info
The perfect plan.
2k words
3.08
12.1k
7

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story so far: Mara is married to Keith for 10 years. Mara was a struggling model and Keith is an average looking super successful guy. He is a Partner of an investment firm. Mara had used her body for guilty pleasures and career advances before she settled down with Keith as a housewife. In the last 10 years Mara has completely devoted herself to this marriage. She hardly has any friends and is playing an excellent housewife and life support to Keith. Both of them are happy in their small world. Keith is a highly conservative guy, they never had any roleplays, fantasies or discussion about their past. Life is more romantic and practical rather than erotic or luscious for Mara.

Mara missed her freedom and things she did before marrying Keith. She was really ambitious and enjoyed parties, night life's, glamour, being center of attraction etc. But with Keith she found a good husband and solid emotional support. Keith earns well and they have all the basic needs of life.

One day while Keith was away on a business trip, Mara found some of stories Keith wrote. They were all centered around "Cuckold" themes and Mara was Keith's muse.

Beginning chapter 02. This will be a 3-chapter series, and this is second last chapter.

The night: Mara spent all night thinking about pros and cons of introducing a third person in their sexual life. While now she knows that Keith has those fantasies, but she is not sure whether Keith will accept those fantasies as reality. There have been many people in this world who would like to keep their fantasies for sexual imagination pleasures and not bring them to reality. Keith has been born and brought up in a conservative Christian family and always uphold values and morals in his life. Mara also did not want to embarrass Keith by telling him that he read his stories. This may result in an unexpected reaction and embarrassment for Keith in front of his wife. But these stories triggered the sexual desires she always had. She did not want to suppress them again. Hence, she thought of her options, used internet and came up with a step by step plan.

Project Wild Ecstasy: after a careful study of the "project wild ecstasy", Mara came up with few plans listed as below.

Plan A) watch some softcore along with Keith based on swinger or cuckold theme. Notice Keith's reaction and look for an opportunity to start the discussion.

Plan B) Make a fictious story of some friends who are into swinging lifestyle and use that as trigger to discuss the alternate lifestyle with Keith. This will be more practical vs watching a movie.

Plan C) More daring one, try and flirt around in front of Keith to see his reaction. But shall be very cautious as this may lead to suspicion and spoil our relationship.

Plan D) when nothing works money and fear does. Plan something where Keith is forced to convert his fantasies into reality. May be blackmailing him on his written stories through an anonymous account or getting a big deal

And finally Plan E) sudden opportunity, putting Keith suddenly into the situation like visiting a swinger club, a naked resort vacation or an adult club.

All these thoughts made her wild, for the very first time in her life, she started caressing her own pussy. She felt her touch on her body and one by one took off her clothes. She was moaning louder as her fingers starts penetrating her own pussy. Her other hand was pressing her big breasts and she was imagining getting fucked from a black bull in front of Keith. Her whole body was feeling the pleasure of these wild thoughts and she couldn't stop herself coming out. It was probably first time she had orgasm and she realized how much she was missing this fun in her real life. Now she was more determined to turn this into reality and have a sexually active and charged life again.

The Implementation: So, she started some with Plan A and carefully picked a movie where the ending does not result in moral messages, breakups or revenges. As many of the erotica softcore cuckold stories had some sort of moral or depressing end. She found a good trash one from the 80's which was all about cuckold man and the pleasures they had throughout their life. She rented the movie on Amazon and planned a weekend watch with Keith. The movie started and even before halftime it was a disaster plan, Keith did not like the movie and started questioning how Mara found that trash as this is some sinister immoral idiot's imagination being sold to Christians. Well that was a strong response and shattered all dreams of Mara.

She went back to drawing table and reviewed all her options once again. So, plan B and C were definitely out as that would make Keith suspicious of trend and may result in backlash. Plan D was too daring for her to execute, so she zeroed down on Plan E i.e a sudden attack on Keith.

So, Plan E needs a place, atmosphere and a sudden opportunity. And what's a better place on earth than VEGAS? They say whatever happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. She knew Keith loves gambling, he loves picking up penny stocks, alt crypto coins and playing in future and options. He loves earning money based on gambles he takes, and Vegas would definitely get the gambler out of him. They have not planned a trip since pandemic, and she found it a perfect opportunity to visit Vegas. Next thing for her is to find some not so obvious swinger clubs. She started browsing through internet and shortlisted 2 clubs based on some dark sites reviews of members. Her requirements were simple, A) the club should not be so obvious a swinger place as Keith will never go there and also question me if I ask him to visit and B) the place should be regular and results in sudden swinging and cuckold sessions of guests. Sounds difficult, well no. Vegas has everything.

She found this little Thai club "wanderers fun" at a quiet place. As per the reviews this place is a restaurant until 11pm and after that the place gets dark and the owners closes the door. This is followed by some erotic in house performances and asking/encouraging/sometimes forcing the guests to join the dance party. People go wild and starts dancing on food tables, on dance floor etc. The best part is attractive women usually surrounded by men's and taken upstairs inside a red room. Where they are enjoyed by stranger men of their choice and their partners are forced to watch them. This was the perfect fantasy for Mara and the least risky.

The other club "Gamblers Paradise" she found is a proper gambling club with some rules. The men partner will get 100 chips. All the couples inside the club will pick and choose who they want to play along. No one can simply join any table unless the table has a majority vote to allow the couple or unless you are invited on the table. Anyone who walks into club, can walk around the tables and pick and choose their options. The game rules are simple, it's a 30minute survival game. Sounds creepy, well the rules are even more creepy. Each man has to survive 30 minutes of black jack session. What it means is that you shouldn't hit 0 chips or go bankrupt. They keep on playing for 30 minutes and any men who goes bankrupt will sit silently until the time ends.

After the 30 minutes there will either a single winner or group of winners and vice versa either a loser or group of losers. The winners by majority decides the penalties for loser/losers. Most of the times the winners pick up the wives of losers for their enjoyment and sex. This is not guaranteed but there is always some erotic fun which ends up for losers. Could be a lap dance by wife, striptease or a full fuck either inside the club or take away by the winner to his hotel for a full night of sex. These rules are not told upfront, but something decided at the end of game. So, Keith had little reason for doubting Mara for picking this club.

The best part about second option is that it was just next to a famous Asian food chain. Keith loves Asian food. So, Mara can book a dinner to this Asian restaurant and while they walk out, she can just ask to do some gambling session, which in 99% probability Keith would readily accept. If this goes by plan, club "Gamblers Paradise" will be right next to the restaurant and an obvious choice to visit.

The Implementation: Plan is set, places are decided. Now its time to convince Keith for planning a trip to vegas. This did not take much of an effort as Keith was always a good husband who cares about Mara's feelings. Mara presented the picture of being stuck to four walls since last 2 years and getting depressed. Now since both of them are fully vaccinated and also domestic travel is allowed, she requested Keith's opinion on Vegas trip. Keith immediately accepted but he had no time to plan. Mara quickly accepted the responsibilities of taking care of logistics and the Vegas trip is on.

She asked Keith to help her select some dresses for the trip as her wardrobe is almost 2-3 years old and she had not purchased any party dresses. They got into a conversation on clothes and places to visit.

Mara asked, "Hey Keith, have you ever been to Vegas?"

Keith: "well once on an investment opportunity, it is very flashy place."

Mara: "oh wow, I have never been there and always heard the sexy stories and gambling fun."

Keith: "Really, oh my god, I never knew that. I thought you must have gone there during your modeling job. Well it's a shame on me, I should have planned this way back."

Mara: "Don't be hard on you Keith, better late than ever. Now I more determined to visit Vegas with you and let you be my guide."

Keith laughed and responded "Well I wil try as I have very faint memories of my visit. You know if you let me plan, we are spending our nights and day in casinos, haahahahha."

Mara winked and said "no ways, at least you can help me in buying dresses and clothes."

Keith immediately said, "well buy something sexy. I know you do not wear all those flashy clothes, but there are some casinos where you will look odd. So you know some of those deep cut short dresses, showing sexy cleavage, hahahahahaha."

Mara's eyes sparkled. She responded "oh so you are daring me to wear sexy, hmm you know Keith, I am a sporty competitor. So better watch out."

Keith glared at her as she has hit his weak point. Mara knew, Keith loves dares and his male ego is so supreme that he will immediately accept challenges without thinking a lot.

Keith responded, "Okay, so I accept your dare, I will buy dresses for you for each night of our stay and you will have to wear all of them. Challenge accepted??"

Mara with a confident voice "Accepted Mr Jerris, lets see who wins."

Mara realized she has got Keith excited by using his weaker points and her job is half won. She started dreaming of Keith loosing in gambling and she getting gangbanged or fucked in front of him. OR they visiting this Thai place and while dancing on tables, she is taken up by some strangers in front of Keith and is enjoyed all night. She also thought of dresses Keith will buy, she was positive that Keith;s fantasies are somehow triggered and he will buy some really bold dresses for her.

The wait is killing Mara and so as the readers.

To be continued......