All Comments on 'Choices Ch. 03'

by imsally

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hardly know what to write

Powerful and well written. I hope you continue to submit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good Story

This happened to a friend of my daughter at collage, she was raped at a party by two black football players after she had sex with a white guy from one of her classes, he let them in the room and left her. After it happened she went to the hospital and the police were called then her life really turned to shit, everyone turned aginst her except family and friends. She was called horrible names and had to leave school, she was engaged to her longtime boyfriend who was at another school but even thou she told him she was drunk and made a bad mistake he couldn't deal with it and broke up. She finally let the police drop the case because she and her family didn't want to go through the trashing a trial would bring. Life will never be the same for her because of one drunk mistake at a party, It happens all the time.

Tearsofsorrow2Tearsofsorrow2over 15 years ago
Interesting

She is slowly lead or forced if you will into a semi-swinging lifestyle. This is like a consequences story only for everyone involved. She gets raped not because she did anything wrong, but because they did not know the people they were doing it with. This is always the danger in a swinging lifestyle. What do you really know about your potential new partners? Well written as always with a great deal of thought going into the plot. I have commented before that Tom is just not secure enough in his relationships to be a good partner. Marriage is about monogamy. There are trust and security issues that make up the balance of a marriage. Then there is the emotional bond that is formed and can be damaged by the inclusion of others. Some equate swinging with the love of multiple children. It is not the same. I feel for you Sally, you love Tom but I do not think that Tom loves you in the same way. His insecurities probably make it impossible for him to do so. Don't let his desires change who you are. Just some advice.

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 15 years ago
Not sure if this is a good thing or not.

First of all YOU are not to blame, if anyone is to blame it is TOM he should have protected you. The fact he didn't tells you all you need to know about him. You love him despite all his faults, but then are any of us perfect. Just understand something you will NEVER change him. It is a bit like a battered wife always believes her husband will stop hiiting her, well he won't not untill she fights back. So I urge you to fight back! He is what he is and that is a man who likes watching you do things you perhaps wouldn't do. The question you have to ask your self is are you doing these things for HIM or for YOU do you enjoy these things, if so then by all means carry on, but if you are doing it simply to please him, think hard and try to make him understand you won't do everything he says. Or simply walk away, you have done this a couple of times, NOT all men are as controlling as he is. look around you will find some one who cares for you not just lusts after you as TOM does. But as always it's your choice good or bad. By the way if this story isn't about YOU the writer,you have done a great job in making people think it is. Good luck with your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
choice nr. 4

well written good story over all. I read all chapters and was never able to tell where the story was heading for. waiting for next story. thanks.

ps. choice nr. 4: only one little suspicion, do you delete comments? to many good votes here, not a single one with the smallest criticism. if so it would be a bad choice

imsallyimsallyover 15 years agoAuthor
One more.

Thank you. I do have one more chapter, then it would be now so there is nothing more to say.

On your question? I delete profane or rude, otherwise no, I don't delete comments. So far I deleted just one in an earlier story.

Sally

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very nice

Not big on "story", but wonderful character development and very well written. I think it's wise to shut this story off and start something new. Writers like you get better and better with time. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hmm

Of course negative comments are deleted. It's shallow, but probably normal that the author would prefer to have nothing but happy-happy comments and so will delete the comments that find fault in any way as to present a false impression of satisfaction by the readers. No biggie....those who didn't like it, for whatever reason, don't need the comments section in order to think and feel as they are entitled, and the only person who actually suffers from the deleting of comments is the author. It's hard to get constructive feedback in an echo chamber....

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 14 years ago
But just one more thing...

Hi Sally. Please don't take what follows as a criticism. It's not. Actually you have replaced Dickens as my second all time favorite writer. I agree with the commentator that urges you to search your heart and decide whether you are engaging in your adventures for Tom or for you. Almost 20 years ago my (then) True Love and I took a walk on the wild side and to this day I ask myself whether she did it for her or for me. The question still haunts me today. That is partly why I love the insight you share. But here is my question to you: Can you really tell yourself that you are only doing it to make Tom happy? You acknowledge that you love men. Not a "man"..."men". You are aroused at times examining their bodies and you were intrigued and felt sexy when being courted by several men and you have had many fantasies about sex with men other than Tom, both when you were separated and when you were together. I think that there is a naughty girl inside you, although she is certainly only part of the truly wonderful woman that you are. [I can safely draw that conclusion from the reflections of your soul that I see in the mirror of your writing.] Be honest. With all the trepidation you have over doing things that you were taught that nice girls aren't supposed to do, is there not something that arouses you about being sexual with other men? And is there not something that arouses you about your man knowing that you like it? And does it not bring out a powerful eroticism in you that Tom becomes aroused by knowing that you like it?

That having been said, I am very sorry for what happened to you. No amount of teasing gives a man the right to do that and no matter what some may say, every man knows that.

I hope that you can find a way to remain both naughty and nice.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Be careful

Who you tease. Some people are willing to take it all the way. Acting the whore can cost you your life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Choices Ch. 02 Previous Part
Choices Series Info