All Comments on 'Choices Ch. 04'

by johngalt47

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
It was great until

First off to the people complaining about negative feedback, first off they cant know whether they will like it or not if they dont read it first. So to say if you dont like it dont read it is quite dumb. I will jever understand that mentality.

I am glad the writer did make the statement about wanting constructive criticism, any good writer will admit to that and I believe Choices101 is one of those. My only problem with this whole series was, as one pointed out, the silly grade school mentality of Monica and Kim about making her brother jealous by sleeping with another. You dont show your love to another by sleeping with someone else. At her age she should have known that, if I didnt know better it would seem lile Kim was trying to get him all to herself. Her comment even reinforced that idea as well. She should have just waited to see what his response was when he returned.

Other than that everything was great. I gave 5 stars to the firat 3 chapters, i haven't decided on this one because that plot point alone ruined what was a great chapter. I may just skip voting.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy5 months ago

Interesting complications!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjohngalt47@johngalt47
186 Followers
A widower who likes to write.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Choices Ch. 03 Previous Part
Choices Series Info