Choices, Changes and Crossroads

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And everybody saw it.

And then silence... again.

Evelyn felt her legs move but only bearly. The emotional rollercoaster of the morning had her drained and exhausted, yet the adrenaline and the excitement kept her moving, but only bearly. She was shaking. Her palms were sweaty and her heart was beating so fast. Would he notice her sweaty palm? Of course, he would. Oh my god! And she definitely wasn't ready to be taken to bed. Hell, her bra and panties didn't even match. Thank god she had shaven her legs yesterday at least, she thought. What was wrong with her? A moment ago she saw this whole ordeal as a rape of some sorts, so why was she self-conscious and nerves and frankly a little giddy over how he would perceive her? Maybe because he had seen her as a woman, or had he? Was she just a conquest? Was this all about putting poor Pierce in his place? Of course she was. But Arjan had said that he wanted her... and looked at her with those eyes. It had been so long since anybody had looked at her like that. Since when did she think about him as Arjan and not Mr. Angles?

Evelyn was flushing. Arjan reached that final bit and grabbed her hand firmly in his and looked at her again with those eyes. And he wanted her. There was no doubt.

In the elevator, he turned Evelyn to face him and stepped in. Slowly, as if not to intimidate her, but at the same time moving like an unstoppable force. Like he would have crushed anything standing between them. Arjan took her other hand in his and Evelyn could feel herself starting to panic. She wasn't so sure anymore if she could go through with it. Whit this. Her breathing got heavy and then she panicked some more thinking that Arjan would take her heavy breathing as arousal rather than fear.

Arjan Angles could see the fear in her. Hell, he could smell the fear on her. And he hated it. He hated being the cause of it and he hated being perceived like this... this villain. But he was. And he did. And she did. He took a step back and gave her an inquisitive look. He really didn't want to break her. Quite the opposite, actually. He wanted her. He liked her and he found himself attracted to her. She had guts and integrity, standing up to him and for herself the way she had. Of course, it was all in vain since she gave in, but then again, she never really stood a chance. He knew how to read people and situations and he had rigged the game. When he had seen the rift in her relationship with her husband, he had pounced on it. He could have dismissed and broken Talbot a thousand different ways, but Talbot had Evelyn and Arjan wanted her. He craved the type of loyalty she had shown her husband over the years, even though her husband had never reciprocated. Pierce Talbot was an idiot not to realize Evelyn's true worth and value and take her for granted. Yet, Arjan knew in his heart that he was about to do her much worse. And then he decided not to.

Meanwhile, Pierce Talbot was stewing at his table. He was just about to tell himself that he had the courage to go up to that sweet and take his wife back, but just as he was building up his anger, a younger, beautiful lady stepped up to his table and sat down uninvited.

"You don't know me Mr. Talbot but my name is Anna and I am with Mr. Angles. I believe you met him briefly before he took your wife." The words were meant to hurt and they did. Anna was unapologetic.

Pierce glared angry at her but didn't move. He couldn't even squeak. The humiliation was overwhelming and he didn't know how to handle it.

"I am here to inform you about the changes that are going to take place. First and foremost - and this is really important so you don't want to mess this one up - Evelyn belongs to Mr. Angles now. Right now she is up in his suite, probably getting the fuck of her life. And you will wait here for her. You will not leave this table until she tells you that you can."

"Just wait a minute..." Pierce Talbot started to speak but was interrupted promptly

"Shut up." Anna snapped at him. "Let's be frank here so there are no misunderstandings. You have a choice here. You can walk away and take your chances on your own, leaving EVERYTHING behind. Or you can stay and live a comfortable life as Evelyn's bitch."

Perce was shocked to silence.

"Well I don't see you moving Mr. Talbot, so I guess that settles that." Anna was smirking. "Ah, don't be too blue over it. You've been somebody's bitch all your life. At least now it's to someone who deserves it. Also, Mr. Talbot, ease down on the drinks. I didn't joke when I said you will stay here at this table and wait. If you need to go, you better do it right here somehow, because if you leave the table... well, I am sure you have heard the stories of what happens when Mr. Angles isn't pleased with people. "

Evelyn and Arjan walked to his suite in silence. Arjan still holding her hand in his but something about him had changed. Evelyn wasn't sure what it was yet, but he had sensed her fear in the elevator and backed off. That had put her a little to ease. And now his eyes looked kinder in a way. But there was something else there too. Was it sadness? Pain? She hoped it wasn't a rejection. She could not handle being rejected right now, even if she had just rejected him in a sense, panicking in the elevator when he had moved too close to her. God, if she couldn´t even handle standing close to the man, how was she going to handle sleeping with him?

"I don't like to fuck strangers, Evelyn," Arjan said, pulling her to face him. He was looking her dead in the eyes but where there was a beast ready to devour her just moments ago, was a different man. "I am a private person, Evelyn. I take my relationships very seriously, and yes, I have many. I am not a monogamous man. Still, I don't like sharing what I find precious with other men. This situation we find ourselves in is, however, different."

"You mean you don't make a habit of blackmailing women into your bed?" Evelyn spat out almost sarcastically. She saw the hurt in his eyes for just a fraction of a second before they went through a bunch of different emotions. It was as if she could read him like an open book, looking into those dark brown eyes of his. She saw the hurt, but then she saw so much more. Kindness, frustration, anger, loss of respect for her, hope and finally they just went cold and committed. She did not like cold and committed. Now she regretted saying it.

Arjan took a step closer to her, standing so his body was almost touching hers, still holding her hands softly, letting his thumbs run over her knuckles.

"You already made that choice Evelyn, when you took my hand. Now you must make another. Are you to be the pound of flesh I take away from your husband or are you going to be something... more?" Arjan said softly but in a very imposing and uncompromising way.

Evelyn didn't know if she was more scared or aroused. She was too tired to fight it. To fight him. She was too tired of living the lie she was living with Pierce. Too tired of turning the other cheek, of looking the other way, of the humiliation and now she was too tired of this game or charade or whatever it was she was playing here with Arjan Angles. He was absolutely right. She had already made a choice by coming up to his room and leaving her husband downstairs, waiting at their table. And he was right again when he said that she now had to make another choice. Arjan Angles may have been a bad man, but he had been brutally honest with her and she couldn't for the life of her remember when someone had last shown her that level of respect.

"I'm a flawed man Evelyn, but I am what I am and right now I really don't want to shut down emotionally because you said something hurtful, exchange shitty attitudes for a while and end the day with some grudge-fuck that leaves me feeling like a dick and leaves you feeling even worse. " Arjan sighed before continuing "You have choices, Evelyn. But unless you chose to leave right now, I want you showered, naked and on my bed in 15 minutes. Now either make your way to the door or make your way to the bathroom."

Evelyn almost smirked. She could see through him now. Through those eyes, she could see that he was, in fact, giving her a moment to collect herself and tend to herself, should that be needed. All while balancing on the edge of something dominating and something respectful. Her fear of him was almost all gone. It seemed the longer she was around him, the more that fear was being replaced with something else. Arousal maybe. But it was more. It came from being seen as a woman and more importantly, as a person for the first time since forever. There was no hesitation in her steps anymore when she moved. So she moved to the bathroom.

Sex with Arjan Angles had been so different than what she had been used to. He looked like a brute but touched her skillfully. He had a fascination with her body and made no secret about how he enjoyed exploring every single part of her. He had made her feel like a teenager again, the way his every touch felt new and excited. For a while, Evelyn had forgotten her actual age for a short while. She wondered how old Arjan was, but thought she could save that conversation for when they had their clothes on. He kept switching from soft to demanding to sweet to playful and he asked her about her with the same interest as his hands expressed while roaming her body. He really did want to get to know her. His fingers were magic and he took his time. Evelyn had lost count of how many times he had made her cum before he had even entered her.

Arjans cock was a good size, not too big but it was as if it had a presence of its own and it looked angry. And he could go on foever. He also knew that if he just took his time getting her ready, she would let him. Her body was so responsive to his touch. It was as if he could sense where she needed his hands to be and she sensed where he wanted to put them and made every inch of herself available to him. He perticaly enjoyed running his hand in her long lush hair and gripping it tight to pull her close so he could kiss her. She tasted divine, regardless of the body part and a couple of hours into it he had kissed them all. Evelyn was neither young nor wild but she wasn't holding herself back. She had given herself to him and wasn't holding back and it was the best feeling in the world.

It was between bouts, a couple of hours into it. He was sitting up against the headboard and she was resting, her head on his thigh. They had been talking about absolutely nothing important. There were giggles, laughs, some serious moments and intimacy. Evelyn could see his member starting to slowly stiffen again. He had put his hand in her hair and guided her head to his cock. Not forcefully, but in a rather guiding manner. She looked up at him catching his eyes and started planting kisses along the side of it. She didn't mind the taste of her own juices on him. Rather, she liked it. Like putting her claim on him in a sense. Slowly she had moved first down towards his balls, taking each of them in her mouth for a while, kissing them, licking them, then moving up again towards his glands. Al the while his hand in her hair, gripping but following rather than guiding. His eyes glued to her, watching with such hunger. Evelyn could feel his cock pulsate in her mouth. She couldn't quite take the whole thing but she did push it right up to her gag-reflex a couple of times. He didn't seem to mind the sloppiness and the slurpy sounds one bit. So she tried harder. She felt safe pushing her boundaries with him. She tought about just moments ago when he had her sitting on his face, shaking like a leaf, flooding his mouth and beard in her orgasms. One after the other. His beard had felt unfamiliar at first but after cuming on his face in a matter of minutes, she had come to love that sensation. Now she wanted to reciprocate and take his entire length down her throat as they do in the internet porn that had come to replace her sex life up until this morning. She was gaging more and more with each bob but she was determined. Her eyes were starting to run and she still couldn't quite get the whole thing in.

"Help me!" Evelyn said, pushing herself even harder. Giving Arjan a resolute look. He looked at her as if to ask if she was sure, and she looked at him as to answer she could hardly wait. So Arjan slipped his other hand to her head as well and started to slowly fuck her mouth. Purposefully moving her head up and down his rock hard shaft. Evelyn was trying her best to relax her throat and to breath right but she was struggling. Arjan picked up the pace a little and pushed just a little deeper and he could see her tearing up and the determination in her eyes start to fade. Evelyn was just happy that he hadn't started pounding away. She could feel he was holding back and she was thankful, for she had no idea what she had gotten herself into and it was starting to feel overwhelming. And Arjan could see it in her so he slowed down and let go.

"I'm sorry, I just can't." Evelyn finally said, not quite daring to look him in the eyes. Why did she feel like this? He had been kind. He wasn't the one forcing his dick down her throat. Well not at first and then only by her request. So why did she feel that she had let him down by not being able to swallow that magnificent cock of his? It was looking even angrier now. As if it was demanding her entire body. Arjan had pulled her up to him, kissed her, turned her over on all fours and mounted her from behind. He then had proceeded to fuck her hard and completely senseless. She had started on all fours but ended like a ragdoll on her belly, getting pounded relentlessly.

Evelyn had never been fuck-drunk before. Or was this dick-drunk? It really didn't matter. She was messy, well fucked and content. They had been just laying there for 20 minutes or so and she still felt drunk from it. Or more like a high. Arjan had told her about what he expected from her. There would be people in touch to help her. Mostly it was about getting her fathers company out of Pireces hands and saving it. Fiering lawyers and accountants. Basically, anything and anybody that had any connection to him had to go. Her husband had tried to position himself to gain influence but ironically, now it was Evelyn being told that she was expected to run much of Arjan Angles day to day operations in Port de Reyes. She could divorce Pierce and throw him to the curb but she wasn't going to do that. No, instead she got up, looked for her clothes and started to dress. She didn't even bother wiping the cum running down her legs. Gathered her thing and got ready to go.

"When will you have me again?" Evelyn asked, trying not to sound needy.

"I'll let you know," he said, not to be dismissive but rather more like he really didn't know his schedule and had to have his secretary or someone pencil her in.

"Evelyn, before you go... You are mine now. I don't care if you keep or divorce hubby but YOU are MINE and I expect you to treat that body accordingly." There was a possessive nature to Arjan Angles and it was coming out. "Also, if you are serious about getting my dick down your throat, you might want to talk to Anna about it... and also, next time I will have your ass, so make peace with it. "

Evelyn walked up to him and gave him a deep and passionate kiss before leaving to go home. In the elevator, she saw herself for the first time since getting out of the shower before Arjan had taken her. Then she looked so distraught and now she looked so... well fucked.

Walking out of the elevators she noticed that the morning crowd were gone and replaced by people drinking afternoon tea. Some were the same people that had been there that morning, but now in new outfits, showing her how they had left and come back. Pierce, her husband, was still sitting at the same table. He looked absolutely furious, but one look at her and he was broken. All the fight seemed to have left his body. The restaurant went quiet when she approached her husband as if to listen to their conversation. There wasn't much of a conversation. Evelyn had looked him straight in the eyes and said:

"I belong to him now. Do you understand?"

Pierces head had just sunk down.

"I need you to say it." Evelyn insisted.

"I.. I know. You belong to him now."

Evelyn knew he could smell the sex on her. It made her smirk a smug smile. The bastard had it coming.

"I want to go home. Drive me." Evelyn said, threw her handbag at him and turned around and walked to the parking lot. Pierce Talbot running after her, hoping he could come too.