It was The Ladies' Idea

Story Info
Sarah and Tami had a plan...
14k words
3.82
53.9k
27
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Trent Madsen. Junior College Sociology professor, husband of Tami Madsen, nee Holder, and father of two twin sons, Seth and Thomas. Seth just graduated college two years ago and married a girl from Phoenix and is now living and teaching high school there. Thomas opted for a military career in the US Air Force and is currently in Germany.

It's been said that life isn't fair. It's also extremely unpredictable. It's also confusing. Yet somehow, with all the curves it throws us, we manage to survive and even excel in it.

Tami is a high school Physical Education teacher. We met in college, we both turn 51 this year, and she began her teaching career exactly one semester before I began mine.

She's also been the assistant girl's swimming coach for the past 15 years. During that season she stays busy for after-school practices and swim meets locally and up to 200 miles from home.

Although I miss her during those times, that extra money has been an important part of getting one twin through college (a partial loan took care of the rest) and getting Tami's solar heated pool in our secluded back yard; complete with a motorized rollout cover.

We live in the central valley of California and we're blessed with a beautiful view of the mountains from our enclosed patio

Although our marriage has always been a good one, Tami and I are so different when it comes to our personalities.

I'm the fun-loving goofy guy. I joke a lot, make cringe-worthy puns, and have a sense of humor that could be consider blue by some; juvenile by others. It's endearing to some, annoying to others.

Tami is by far the more serious one. It's not that she doesn't smile or enjoy life or a silly joke, but she approaches life much more cautiously and with much less humor than I do. It's kind of a Yen and Yang relationship.

I will give her credit, though. She is a master at financial planning and I've essentially given her full control of our finances. She's much more frugal than I am; no question about it.

She's also incredibly beautiful. Her features are practically perfect. Five foot, six inches of hard, toned body with a still-impressive firm B-cup breasts and a hard, tight ass. Her short, dark brown hair, which is always nicely cut, and brown eyes still get men's attention.

In the beginning, I was always jealous of the attention she got from other guys. I'm not going to pretend that I'm some ugly duckling, but I've never felt like I could compete with many guys that could potentially decide to pursue her.

Yet, she chose me...and seems to be very content in doing so. We still enjoy each other's companionship and still have a reasonably healthy sex life. I would prefer more, but she puts out enough and puts enough effort into it to keep me satisfied.

Wednesday nights is my guys' night out. Bowling night. It's a great chance for a bunch of us to be kids again for a few hours while enjoying a beer or two and bowling three games.

It's a mixed league with Monte and Carol, who are married to each other, and Jacqueline, who is Carol's sister. We've been a team for nearly 20 years. We always choose the name "Alley Cats" and have had several shirts made over the years with our emblem being a Siamese cat in the gutter holding onto a bottle of Scotch in one paw and a bowling ball in the other.

Tami, along with her swimming team obligations, goes to work early each day and does her workouts in the school gym. She has had this routine almost from the beginning; and with the same partner.

Sarah Brock, nee Neilson. Sarah is a fellow Physical Education teacher that began her career the following semester at their high school. Sarah and Tami have been best friends for at least the past 20 years.

Each morning, they'd meet early, work out on the treadmill, the bike, and the abs machines, then shower and get ready for their work day.

Sarah's husband, Stan, also is a teacher at the same Junior College as I am. He teaches various history classes. They have a son, Jacob, that now lives in San Diego and is an investment banker.

I like Stan. He's a very decent guy, but he's much too serious. I have no doubt that he's a good husband and father, but socially he's just too awkward and can't appreciate some light-hearted conversation. It seems like he feels a need to over-analyze every statement and situation. Sarah appeared happy with him, so I tolerated his odd behavior.

His wife is much different. I've always surmised that Tami's attraction to Sarah is because she's similar to a female version of me.

Sarah is a nut. I say that in a good way. Funny as hell. Witty. Very quick witted. She doesn't take herself seriously at all.

Also, a master of good and bad puns as well as an often-juvenile sense of humor makes her fun and entertaining. I know we can annoy the other two when we're together.

To no one's surprise, when the four of us are together socially, it's Sarah and I that keep the jokes coming while Tami and Stan tend to wander off into their own little world just inches away from us and begin their own conversations.

It's no secret that Tami and Sarah are much closer friends than Stan and I. Even Sarah is a closer friend to me than Stan. I've often thought that Stan looked at me like I had a mental disorder. If I were a psychiatrist, I'd love to tap into his head and find out what makes him tick. There is something very repressed that isn't coming out. He's too nice and polite to be so stodgy, although he can sound a little condescending occasionally.

He could enjoy a good intellectual conversation about any academic or political subject, which we could often do, but humor seemed to somehow escape that part of his brain. At least Tami seemed to appreciate my quirky wit. Stan sometimes appeared annoyed by it. Made me wonder why he could live with Sarah.

Well, there is a very good reason, actually.

Sarah is a five feet, 10 inch, lovely lady. She has strawberry blonde hair which falls to her shoulders and is usually held back with a clip. Her bright green eyes and her silly smile, slightly crooked, make for a unique kind of attractiveness.

She isn't the natural beauty that Tami is, but she's certainly not hard on the eyes and she has a personality that's quite attractive and what appears to be an ample chest, about a C-cup.

The best physical feature I've noticed on her are her long legs. She's thin, but not especially toned, yet when I've seen her in a modest one-piece bathing suit several times, it was the legs got my attention the first time even before her breasts did. Each time, I always admire those lengthy limbs.

I'm an even 6 feet tall with probably an extra 15 pounds I could lose if I put my mind to it. I'm going gray early, with most of my natural blonde hair having turned a much whiter color. I still am quick to point out that it's still a full head of hair, though.

Last year, in May, it was nearing graduation time for the students. The swimming season had ended, and it was time to get anxious about our vacation plans.

We had planned a one-week trip to Las Vegas for the middle of June. We had gone to Vegas on weekends before, but we wanted to spend a full week, catch several shows, gamble a little, and relax a lot. A suite with a balcony view of the Strip was awaiting us.

I got home early one day during the first week of May. A nasty wind and rain storm hit the area and a power line near the college went down. The power company was optimistic about getting power restored before the next school day, but for the remainder of this day, we were all sent home.

I sent out my assignments to my students via the school email system. With finals coming up soon, I wanted to be as available as much as I could. Email was a great way to answer questions they may have while at home. I also had a correspondence course I taught.

I took advantage of the day and took my tablet out to our enclosed patio. I laid back in the lounge chair and began reading the newest book I had just downloaded online. Somewhere between 3 and 4, I fell asleep.

Sometime around 4 o'clock, I was awakened by the tap on my shoulder by Tami.

"You're going to sleep through THIS?" she said, smiling at me.

She was completely naked. It wasn't unusual for us to use the pool naked, in fact it was the preferred practice for both of us, but the pool was covered, and she was standing in front of me inside our patio. That was unusual for her, although I enjoyed the view and would have loved to see that sight much more often inside our patio.

She saw my surprised, yet pleased, look on my face and promptly unzipped my pants and pulled them down. She immediately got on her knees and took my cock into her mouth.

I wasn't sure what prompted this kind of attention, but I sure as hell wasn't going to discourage it. I knew the rule about blow jobs though. When I was ready to come, I had to let her know. She'd either mount me or instruct me to shoot my load all over her chest. She expressly forbade the emptying of my juices inside of her mouth.

To be fair, Tami has always been a pleaser when it comes to sex. She's very unselfish and it's important for her than I'm pleased. In so many areas of her life she likes to take charge, but as a lover she's surprisingly subservient. Her rule about not coming inside of her mouth was only one of two rules she had...the other being no anal entry. For someone so willing to please, I had no problem obeying her simple and few orders.

On this day, though, she was quite energetic and animated. She was really into it. When it came time to come, I warned her and she quickly got up and sat on my cock, facing me. She rode me until I unloaded every last micro-ounce of cum inside of her.

"What did you think?" she asked after we sat in post-coital bliss for a few minutes.

"What did I think? I thought you were awesome. I sure as hell wasn't expecting it.

"I know," she said blankly. "It's just something I think you deserved. Also, I want to discuss something much more serious with you."

That was it. I was being set up for something that was most likely less pleasant to talk about. Of course, almost anything was more unpleasant that a tremendous blow job, but I sensed that it must be quite serious.

After a quick shower to clean up the remains of our love making, she took me back to the patio, still naked, and sat down with me.

Again, she had never sat in our patio naked in the past. Although we had all the privacy we could want, she only went naked in the pool. This was different. I was curious as to why the sudden change.

"Yes, Trent. I did kind of have an ulterior motive; although I did enjoy what I did. This is kind of different. Maybe we should sit out here naked more often?"

Sounded good to me, but I wanted to know what her true motivation was.

"Babe, this it tough to discuss."

That very serious face of hers took over. No more fun or light-hearted conversation.

"Sarah and I had a talk yesterday morning...and again this morning."

"We've been such good friends for so long. You know that. We talk about everything. Girl stuff. Relationship stuff. Sex stuff."

"Please don't get angry with me, but last week I took a picture of you when you were in the shower. You had shampoo in your hair and your eyes were closed."

"Sarah had taken a picture of Stan a few years ago after he'd had a couple glasses of wine and posed naked on their bed."

"To put it bluntly, we looked at each other's pictures. Sarah was very impressed with yours. I expect you to not be happy about it, but make no doubt about it, she really liked what she saw."

"Why?" was all I could think to say. Why did they do such a thing. Why do it behind my back?

"Baby, it was girl talk that got out of hand. I'm sorry for doing that behind your back. I felt guilty for the past couple of days."

I didn't have much of a sense of humor about it.

"What if I had taken a naked picture of you and shared it with Stan? Then, Stan shares a naked picture of Sarah with me? Oops, I feel bad about that, I'll just apologize?

"I wouldn't like it, Trent. I'll admit it. I'd be pissed off at you. I'm not expecting you to just blow it off like it's no big deal, but there was more to it than just exchanging pictures."

"Huh?" I know the look on my face must have been a mixture of anger, anxiety, and apprehension. What else could there be."

"Sarah and I have talked on and off for several months about swapping partners. Just a change of pace. It's not permanent, just occasionally."

I had no words. I wanted to say, "HELL NO", but those words didn't even escape my lips.

"Trent, you and I have only had one lover for our entire lives...just each other."

"Sarah was Stan's first and only lover. Sarah had a two-time event when she was a freshman in college. It was a teacher that came on to her. He took her virginity then had her one more time before she realized that he was married."

"All of us have such limited sexual experience with others. I have no desire to mess around on you. That's why I'm bringing it up now."

"So, you can mess around on me while I'm looking?" I asked incredulously.

"No, Trent. Consensually. How can I cheat if you're giving me permission?"

"You can't, but I don't care to give permission. The idea of Stan getting his hands and cock all over you and inside you? No way in hell! Besides, what does Stan think about it."

Tami stopped to think.

"Well, Sarah's suppose to talk to him tonight. All four of us have to be on board. I'm still not sure I can do it, with or without permission."

"Sounds like your mind is already made up. I know how much you like Stan."

She smiled wryly. "I can't deny an attraction to him. The idea is fascinating. It's mostly the execution of the plan that concerns me."

"Why is that?"

"Well, I have to be willing to let you have your way with Sarah. I know how much you two like each other. Do you think the idea of having your cock buried inside of her pussy is a pleasant thought to me?"

I took time to think about that. I had been so opposed to her and Stan that I'd forgotten how much fun Sarah could be in bed. I had lusted for her body in the past. The times she and Stan went swimming in our pool, I always enjoyed a prolonged look at her in her one-piece, although a quite modest suit that adequately covered the essentials very well. I had never had a decent look at her cleavage.

When we had guests over, Tami also had a one-piece, but it rode high on her hips and part of her breasts were in view.

Also, some of her dark pubic curls peeked out of the bottom of her suit. When I brought it to her attention, she didn't act concerned at all.

"It's just pussy hair. We all have it," she said. "Why make a big deal of it?"

Still, I saw such a swapping arraignment as too much of a risk. If this experimentation went too wrong, it could destroy one or both marriages.

Both of us had been married for over 26 years. In fact, Sarah and Stan had been married one month longer than Tami and I. There was a lot invested in it for all four of us.

I wasn't sure Tami hadn't made up her mind. She wanted me to bless it so we'd share in the blame if it went wrong. I was counting on Stan to shoot down the idea completely. For once, I wanted him to be deadly serious and completely disavow the idea.

"Whose idea was this anyhow?" I asked Tami.

"Sarah's" Tami answered back quickly. She definitely wants it.

"After she saw my naked picture?" I asked, still annoyed by the thought.

"No, before the picture. After she saw the picture. she got more aggressive about it."

"I doubt she'll get Stan to go with it, so we might as well stop talking," I said, trying to change the subject.

"I'm not so sure about that," replied Tami. "I've caught him checking me out before. He's not a bad looking guy, either. His naked picture was impressive, although he's not quite as thick as you are."

"Also, I've taken many showers with Sarah. The two parts of me that you like the best? She's quite impressive there."

She just had to say that. I knew which parts she was referencing. Tami has incredible nipples that are perpetually hard but get quite prolonged when excited. That has always turned me on.

The other part about Tami was her long, dark and silky pubic hair between her legs. What she was telling me was that Sarah also had the kind of nipples I'd enjoy and that she didn't shave below.

She planted that seed in my head. I'd always wondered what she'd look like naked, but now Tami is feeding me with mental images that were impossible to forget. I now had an image in my mind of a patch of pubes that matched the hair on her head.

If Tami had offered me a one-time opportunity to have Sarah, I probably would have jumped at the opportunity. I couldn't get myself to agree to a swap, though. Even a chance to have Sarah wasn't enough incentive to change my mind.

Tami got a call from Sarah less than an hour after we had finished our conversation.

"Really?" I heard Tami say, sounding surprised. "I just can't get Trent on board."

She walked away so I couldn't hear, but I moved close enough to hear more of her side of the conversation. She quit trying to avoid me but tried to speak carefully so that I wouldn't be able to discern the specifics of the conversation.

"Do it," I heard Tami say.

I had no clue what she meant until my phone rang. It was Stan. I knew exactly what this call was about.

"Hey Trent, Sarah told me what the ladies were talking about doing. I admit to not knowing what to think about it, but it sounds like it would make Sarah happy. Also, Tami is an incredibly sexy lady."

I was surprised. I had a hard time imagining Stan being able to have any fun long enough to enjoy sex with anyone, let alone two different women.

"Look Stan, I know you're a decent guy. I can't blame you for seeing my wife in a sexy way. Sarah is quite sexy in her own right. It's just the thought of you being so intimate with Tami."

"I have no problem with you two being good friends, but sex really changes things. I'm also afraid it would change my friendship with you and Sarah. We've been friends for too long to screw this up."

I was being generous. I didn't consider Stan a close friend, but he was a good husband to Sarah; who was a good friend of mine. As I mentioned earlier, I have never disliked him, it's nothing more complicated than that we are very different people with extremely different personalities. Still, I would never do a thing to hurt such a good man.

"I tell you what, Trent. Let's give it one try and then wait a few days to see how we do afterwards."

"Stan, even if I agreed, Tami has never said for sure that she would. She wants to, but she hasn't committed to it."

"Secondly, even if I agreed to it, I have no desire whatsoever of watching you and Tami doing it. I also have no desire to have an audience when I have sex...whether it's with Tami or Sarah."

"Maybe the four of us need to talk in person," Stan offered. "Meet down at the Denny's off the West Freeway and discuss specifics and share our concerns."

Stan sounded just as calm and sure of himself as he always does. He didn't sound overly anxious or overly cautious. This was so consistent with his personality.

I instinctively trusted him. I had never seen or heard of him doing anything in all the years I'd known him to make me believe otherwise. This might have been one time where his serious demeanor was welcomed.

If he had been to pushy and sounded too excited, I might have been more defensive. He acknowledged Tami's sexiness without dwelling on specifics. He didn't mention her boobs or her butt or how much fun he'd have with her. He was respectful, as he always was.

We met at Denny's just before 8pm. To no one's surprise, Sarah got the conversation going.