Choices Pt. 03

Story Info
I finish putting Suzie through her paces.
3.2k words
4.52
6.8k
5
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Choices Pt. 3

Part three of my night getting revenge on Suzie.

I let Suzie Slut just sort of hang there for a bit. I'm not sure she entirely believed me that I was done whipping her. I pulled the wet, soggy panties out of her mouth. She worked her jaw a bit, then choked out a "Thank you, Sir."

I was impressed by how well she took it. Could I have a real pain slut here? "Sir, could you please take off the clamps? My nipples are going numb."

"Well, since you asked so nicely." I reached up and released first the right, then the left. She gave a very loud gasp when she felt the blood rush back into them. And, then she screamed when I grabbed both nipples at once and twisted them for all I was worth. Gave her a few for the pain to subside, then twisted them again in the other direction, maybe even a bit harder this time. I just had to hear that shriek again.

I gave her a pat on the cheek and stroked it. "That's a good girl. It's all right now." With that, I bent down and released her ankles from the spreader bar, then reached up and unhooked her wrists from the overhead chains. I let her lean on me for a minute, then gently let her slide to the floor. Giving a gentle tug on the leash, I led her over to my nice comfy overstuffed chair and sat down, with her sitting on the floor at my feet. She looked up in anticipation.

"I'm going to let you rest for a little while, Suzie Slut" I said, once again reaching down and stroking her cheek. Tell you what, why don't you entertain me for a bit.

"Take that vibrator out of your slutty little cunt. Try this one instead." I handed her a slightly bigger dildo. Maybe 8", more realistic like a good sized cock. "You've been wanting to cum. Spread your legs and fuck yourself with this. Maybe think about how much you've always wanted to fuck your own son. But, don't your *DARE* cum without permission. If you do, we will run through all of the options you didn't choose and then some."

"Suck it first. Get it nice and wet before you stick it in." She took the dildo and started licking it, tentatively at first. Then, more like she was working a real cock. Licking it up and down, licking and sucking on the realistic looking balls. Then sticking it in her mouth, sucking it maybe halfway down. We'll have to work on that, I thought to myself and made a mental note.

"Turn sideways to the chair so your head is near my feet." She turned as I ordered. " Now stick that dildo up your wet, needy little cunt." I reached down and pulled off my shoes and socks as she started working the dildo up her still tight pussy. At the same time, I started stroking her cheek with my right foot.

All she could focus on was sliding that big fake cock in and out of her needy, greedy pussy. I put my other foot right over her mouth and said "Lick." She didn't miss a beat, just started licking the bottom of my foot, all the while fucking herself closer and closer to the edge.

Seeing she was close to cumming, I called a halt "STOP." Take that dildo out.

"Nooooooo!!! I was so close." She added as an afterthought "Sir."

"Lick your slutty little juices off that thing then kneel here in front of me." And she did. Sucked every last drop of her juices off of it, then kneeled on shaky legs in front of me.

"Now, your next choice. Would you rather one, be fucked (hard) in the ass or two have me whip your tits."

"Neither, Sir."

SLAP with my right hand. Then SLAP with my left hand. I leaned forward and spit right in her face. She started to reach up to wipe it off, but saw the look in my eye and thought better of it.

"You know, your only alternative is to call a stop to all of this and then you know what happens."

"I..I'm sorry Sir. Please, fuck my ass."

"That's a good little Suzie Slut." Follow me. I picked up her leash and led her into the bedroom. The bed had already been prepared (I knew which choice she'd take.) "Lay down sideways, face down, across the bed and stretch out your arms and legs as far as you can."

I quickly attached first her right wrist cuff, then the left, to the hooks on the ends of the straps coming from the corners. Then I did the same for her legs, attaching the ankle cuffs to the straps. I went around the bed, and pulled each strap as tight as I reasonably could. This left her nice and taught, but still with enough slack so she could squirm around a bit when the time came. It also left her face right at the edge of the bed. I then grabbed a firm wedge shaped pillow and slid it up between her legs under her, until her ass was raised about 12" off the bed. What a gorgeous target. I almost wish now I had whipped her in this position. No matter, though, her ass was still nice and red.

I moved around to the side of the bed where her face was just sticking over the edge. "Now, you know, this is going to hurt a bit." I didn't mention this before, but while I'm not huge by porn standards, I'm a good 7+" and reasonably thick. So this wasn't going to be easy for her. "So, if you want this to go easier, I'd get my cock nice and wet."

I wasn't worried about her getting me hard again. The second I stepped back and saw how she looked the way I had tied her to the bed, that was taken care of. I moved closer to her, and she strained for all she was worth to lick and suck my cock, getting it as wet as she could. It felt so good, I could have let her keep on sucking me until I blasted down her throat again, but I had a bigger mission.

I finally pulled away and moved to the other side of the bed, that inviting ass staring right at me. "OK, Suzie Slut, here we go. Feel free to scream if you need to. Oh, wait. One more thing." With that, I went and grabbed the Hitachi Magic Wand and shoved it between her pussy and the pillow. I turned it to it's lowest setting, so once again she wouldn't cum, but would get incredibly horny as I fucked her ass.

With that, I climbed up on the bed and put the head of my very hard dick to the entrance to her little puckered rosebud. I didn't let her know, but I had a small tube of lube that I greased the head up with. In reality, that was more for me than her, but it certainly was to her benefit as well.

With that, I started to push into her. I cut her a little slack, but not a lot. I pushed steadily, but not as hard or fast as I could have. She let out a small shriek, but not nearly as loud a scream as I would have expected. She's clearly had visitors back here before. I would push in an inch or so, then let her get used to it. But not for too long before I shoved the next inch in. Within just a few minutes, I was three quarters of the way in her ass tunnel. I held there for a minute, then pulled out and went right back in, going in just a bit further. After just a half dozen thrusts or so, I was into her all the way, with my balls slamming into her ass cheeks.

I started a steady rhythm. Almost all the way out, then quickly back in. With each stroke, I went a little faster and harder. After a bit, I was slamming into her like a wildman. And she was moaning like a bitch in heat. Which she was. It hadn't taken long for her little shrieks to turn into whimpering moans. Every time I thrust in, she tried to rub her clit a little harder on the Hitachi. But I had positioned it just right so she wasn't going to get the stimulation she wanted.

Even though I had just blown a big load on her face an hour ago, her tightness was working on me and I wasn't going to last long. Sure enough, after about 10 minutes of hard pounding, I was ready to blast again. With one last hard, thrust I held myself deep in her ass as I came again. I stayed like that for a minute, enjoying the moment.

"Well, Suzie Slut, that was good. You've clearly had more experience back there than I would have thought." With that, I climbed off the bed and untied her wrists and ankles. I walked over to the side of the bed where she still laid, spent so my cock was right in front of her face again. "Now, another choice. Do you want a chance to cum tonight?"

"P-p-please, sir. I really need to cum."

"Then, lick my cock clean." Once again, she hesitated for just a second, then scooted forward and started cleaning. She licked up one side then down the other, then took the whole thing in her mouth until I was satisfied.

"Good girl." Just a while longer, and maybe... just maybe... we'll give you a chance to cum.

I sat down on the end of the bed. I ordered her to get off the bed and kneel in front of me. Oh, what a site my little slut was. Mascara running down her face. Dried cum and spit all over. Drool running down her chin from the clean up job she just did.

"You're quite the mess, Suzie Slut. Would you like to get cleaned up?"

"Oh, yes, please sir."

"OK, then, here's the deal. I'm going to take you into the bathtub. I will rinse your face and hair off with my piss. And then, if I'm not done yet, you can drink what I've got left."

"Oh, no, sir. Please. Please. I don't think I can do that."

"Well, okay then, there's always option B. I will tie you up with your arms tied tightly behind your back. You will kneel behind me, and lick my ass until I'm satisfied. And, rest assured, it will be awhile. Oh, and by the way, just so you know - I haven't cleaned myself very well back there today. Not my usual hygiene habit, but I was saving it for just this situation."

"So, what will it be, Suzie Slut?"

"I - I - I'll drink drink your piss, Sir."

"I thought you might." With that, I led her by the leash into the bathtub. I had her kneel in the tub so her back was to the faucets. I tied a rope from the faucet knob to her wrist cuffs, so her arms were stretched above her head.

I had taken off all my clothes now, and joined her in the tub. I gave my cock a few good strokes. I didn't need to be hard for this, but it just felt right for some reason, just a little more objectification of her as nothing but a slut.

"You might want to close your eyes for this first part." With that, I started spewing a strong stream of piss. Did I mention I've been drinking a lot of water the last few hours too? I started by aiming at her tits, just to get her used to it. Then I moved up and soaked her hair. Even the biggest sluts hate getting piss all over their hair. Then, I started painting her face. I stopped after about a minute, then told her to open her eyes.

"Okay, then, for the next part, I want you to open your eyes and look right at me. Tilt your head back and open your mouth wide." I'm going to fill your mouth with piss. Hold it until I tell you otherwise. Or else."

I'll give the little slut this, she's a fast learner and obeyed quickly. I let her sit there for a good bit. The anticipation will be good for her. And then, I let loose with a perfectly aimed stream, that landed directly in her mouth. "Now hold it." She stayed motionless until after about 20 seconds I said "Ok, now close your mouth and swish it around." After a bit of that, "Ok, swallow." She made a face, but gulped it down in two swallows. "Now, that wasn't so bad, was it?"

"N-n-nooo, Sir."

There wasn't a lot of sincerity there, so I said "I'm not convinced. Let's do it again. Open your mouth and tilt your head back."

I repeated what we just did. "Now hold it again." This time, I had her hold it a full half-minute. Then, I made her swish it around for another 30 seconds until I let her swallow. "Now, what do you think this time?"

"Thank you Sir, for allowing me to drink your piss. This slut is lucky to have a Master like you."

Good performance this time, so I called it a halt.

"Okay, Suzie Slut. You earned a real shower this time." With that, I unhooked her rope from the shower head and helped her stand up. I did, however, have her raise her hands up above her head and once again tied them to the shower. I didn't make her stretch, so she had plenty of movement.

"Don't worry, my little Slut. Your Master is going to take good care of you." And I did. I stayed in the shower with her, and gave her a nice, pleasant cleaning with scented shampoos and soaps. I still had to torment her a bit, so I paid a lot of attention to her pussy, and especially her very inflamed clit. And, once again, I stopped just short of letting her cum.

I untied her, and took the cuffs off. Taking a fluffy towel, I dried her well, and wrapped the towel around her. "Ok, follow me back to the bedroom." She knew enough to crawl this time.

I sat on the bed, and had her stand in front of me. "Drop the towel, and spread your legs apart." The wanton little slut obeyed. "Now, play with your pussy with your right hand, and play with those sexy nipples with your other hand."

She couldn't wait. Within seconds, she was working one, then two fingers deep into her cunt. And was pulling and pinching her own nipples like there was no tomorrow.

"Now then, Suzie Slut. You've been a good girl haven't you." At this point in time, she could only pant, so she shook her head up and down hard. "Well, then, you have just one more choice tonight."

"Either you get dressed now and I drive you back to your car, or, you can stay here and I'll fuck you hard. You can cum as much as you want. Well, at least until I've cum while fucking you. What do you say?"

"Please, Sir, please fuck me. Hard, please. Use this little Slut, Sir. Make me cum. I've been a good little Slut for you, Sir."

"OK, Suzie Slut. I kind of thought that's what you would pick. Bend over the bed and spread your legs."

I wasted no time. Hard as a rock again, I plunged deep into her sopping wet cunt. I grabbed a hold of her hair to help me pound her as hard as I could. And she was up for it. "Pull my hair, Sir. Slap my ass. Pound that beautiful cock deep into my Slutty cunt, sir."

I fucked her like that for less than 5 minutes when she had one of the most intense orgasms I've ever seen a woman have. Her legs gave way, and I had to hold her up. She wasn't done yet, far from it, so I flipped her around and laid her down on the bed. She spread her legs impossibly wide and held them up in the air for me (that old cheerleader still at work.) I plunged back into her, barely missing a beat. The harder I fucked her, the harder she fucked back. And now, I got to play with those fun bags of hers.

"Please, Sir, slap my tits. Pinch my nipples." How could I refuse an offer like that. Those tits were still unmarked. I had to do something about that. I bit her, hard, on the top side of her right tit, just above the nipple. Then the side of her right tit. Then the same to her left tit. Then her neck. This slut won't be wearing any very revealing clothing for a few days.

"Please, Sir. Bite me. Choke me. Make me your bitch."

She came 3 more times like that. The harder I fucked her, the more I bit, pinched and slapped her and the harder she came. Finally, after a half hour of that, I was ready to cum for the 3rd time tonight myself.

I couldn't believe it when I finally blasted deep inside her pussy. For the 3rd time in a few hours, it was a massive load by any standards. We were both spent. I lay there on top of her for a few minutes until my cock finally softened. I rolled off of her, and we finally both caught our breath. I looked over and she was looking at me with a look of, well, almost adoration. I knew I had the bitch hooked.

"Well. Suzie Slut, that was quite an experience. I think you and I are pretty much even now, don't you?"

"I... I don't know, Sir."

"Well, since you mentioned it, just because you and I are even, doesn't mean we're done. There's the little matter of Stephanie. See, when I told her the story about how you made fun of me back in High School she was almost more outraged than I was. Digging up dirt on you was actually her idea. And you made it easy, what with your embezzling little enterprise you had going.

"So, she feels the need for retribution as well. You're coming back here next week, and Stephanie will take charge of Part 2 of your punishment. And, I have to tell you, if you think I was tough on you, Stephanie is a real sadist. You know all those choices of things you didn't pick tonight? I can almost guarantee that Stephanie will want to do them. And more.

"But, the good news is, she likes making little sluts like you cum like they've never cum before. Of course, if you don't want to, we can always just turn over what we have on you and call it done. So, what do you think?"

"Sir, I can't wait to see you again. And Stephanie. I will be yours to use however you want."

This worked out even better than I hoped. I think with the right planning, we can make Suzie our little plaything for a long, long time.

If you think what I put Suzie through was rough, stay tuned for the next installment when Stephanie takes charge.