Choices Pt. 04

Story Info
Stephanie asks to be dominated.
3.1k words
4.47
5.8k
2
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 01/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had originally planned to move right into our next session with Suzie where Stephanie took charge. But Stephanie decided that she really needed to "be" Suzie first. So these next two parts are about the week leading up to our next session with Suzie.

The week after I took my revenge out on Suzie was an exciting one for Stephanie and me. Although Suzie didn't know it, every sordid thing I did with her was filmed. My entire cabin was wired with Hi Def cameras and microphones. Stephanie was able to watch the whole thing in real time.

I called Steph as soon as I got back to the cabin after dropping Suzie back at her car. I've never heard Steph so excited in the five years we've been together. She confessed that she couldn't keep her hands off herself while she was watching us. She told me she fucked herself almost the entire time. Fingers, dildos, kitchen utensils. Anything and everything she could stuff up her horny little pussy. She told me she lost track of how many times she came after the first five or six.

I was so exhausted after my time playing with Suzy that I had slept way later than I ever do. I drove the four hours back to our home and got there mid-afternoon on Sunday.

I no sooner walked in our front door and dropped my bags when an almost totally naked Steph came running into the room and jumped all over me. She literally jumped into my arms and wrapped her legs around me and jammed her tongue down my throat.

I kind of duck walked her over to the couch and we slid down onto the cushion. For the next few minutes we groped and made out like a couple of teenagers on Prom night. Steph slid off the couch onto her knees and unbuckled my pants and pulled them down to my ankles. I managed to slip them off and somehow get my shirt off while she went to work on my already hard cock with her luscious lips. Stephanie didn't even hesitate, she took my cock all the way down her throat until her lips hit my balls.

I let her go at my cock for a couple of minutes when I grabbed her by the shoulders, moved her to the end of the couch and bent her over the arm.

"Shove that big cock deep in my hot cunt you Bastard" she cried out, the first words either of us spoke since I walked in the house. Not being able to refuse an offer like that, I pushed her legs wide apart and in one thrust rammed my rock hard 7-1/2" deep into her sopping wet pussy.

"You horny bitch. You're so wet, I bet you were playing with yourself all morning, weren't you?"

"Just shut up and fuck me!"

Well, how could I refuse an offer like that? Somehow I was able to hold off for almost 15 minutes. Steph must have cum 3 times already. Finally, as she came one more time, I thrust deep into her and came like a volcano. Amazing, considering how many times I came with Suzie just a day ago.

Steph turned around, and with a big shit eating grin, gave me a big wet kiss. She grabbed me by the hand and led me over to the rug in front of the fireplace and tugged me down to the floor. She gently pushed me on the chest until I was lying flat, then straddled my head between the sexiest thighs you'll ever see. "You made the mess," she said. "Now clean me."

You need to understand this about Stephanie. She is the most uninhibited woman I've ever met. There is practically nothing that she considers taboo. So this wasn't anything we haven't done many, many times. With that beautiful pussy just inches above my mouth, she spread her juicy lips with the fingers of one hand. I could see my cum starting to seep out.

"Open" was all she said. I opened my mouth and she squeezed that incredible pussy until the cum started dripping into my mouth. When it finally stopped, she lowered herself right down on my lips. I knew she wanted another orgasm, but I was going to make her work, so I held off on licking her.

"Okay" she said, "I know what you want." She spun herself around so she was facing my feet and bent over and took my still slightly hard cock deep into my mouth. We went to work until we each came again.

Afterwards, we lay intertwined on the rug, gently petty and kissing. All at once, I look at Stephanie, and she's got the biggest shit-eating grin on her face. "What?" I said.

She smiled. "You were very easy on Suzie. I think you've had a thing for her since High School, and didn't really want to hurt her."

"No way!" I protested. But then I paused, and asked "What do you mean? I whipped her ass, pissed on her, fucked her in the ass. What else should I have done?"

"But you didn't really hurt her like you've said you wanted to. That ass 'whipping'? That was no harder than you spank me. And we both know you don't really hurt me when we play."

I should take a minute and explain. Steph and I are both kinky, and both identify as dominant. And we take turns switching. But somehow, Steph's turns at topping are a bit more frequent than mine. And while I love to tease and torment her, I never really cause much pain. Steph, on the other hand, can be a real sadist. While she has never *really* injured me, I've come out of some of her sessions pretty battered and even bruised from time to time. Luckily for me, she'd much rather find some submissive little slut to take out her sadistic tendencies on.

We've played with quite a few over the last few years. Steph is a master of seduction. She can spot a woman a mile away and instantly tell if she'd make a good play partner. Most of the girls she's brought home over the years didn't even know they were either into women or submissive. But Steph has a way about her.

Although we've never really set it in stone as a rule, we almost always play together as a team. I would never cheat on her nor her on me. We both get off on tag-teaming some unsuspecting slut. But don't get me wrong, it's always consensual. Without exception, every slut we've brought home to play with has come back again.

And my time with Suzie was the first time I've played with someone else without Stephanie there. But even in this case, she orchestrated the entire scene. She knew how much I wanted revenge, and her sadistic instincts played into most everything I did. And it was really like she was there, since she got to watch the whole thing in real time back at our house.

With a serious expression on her face, Steph looked at me and said "I want to be Suzie for the rest of this week. I really want to break that bitch when she comes back next weekend, and I want to get into her mindset. Everything you did to her, I want you to do to me. And everything you even threatened to do to her, I want you to do to me."

I almost felt sorry for Suzie. I knew Stephanie was going to take everything I dished out, then give it back to Suzie, only twice as hard. But then I thought about how hard I stayed the whole time I was punishing the little bitch, and how miserable she made me in High School, and thought "what the hell."

After thinking about it for a few minutes, I conceded. "Okay, then *Suzie*. Tomorrow when I get home, I want you waiting by the door. Naked except for your strappy high heels and the slave collar we got for Suzie to wear. You'll be on your knees, sitting up in proper slave posture, hands behind your back and eyes down. I expect to be greeted properly, or you will be punished."

"Yes, Sir!" she said enthusiastically with a smile on her face.

This will be different. Like I said, two thirds of the time when we switch Stephanie takes the dominant role. And when I'm in charge, my play style is tamer than Steph's. It's more like what I did to Suzie. A lot of bondage, teasing, some spanking, and more teasing. I've never really hurt Stephanie or caused her much pain. And I have almost never left any marks on her (unlike her with me.). So it's going to be a stretch to do some of the things to Steph that she wants me to.

The rest of the day was uneventful. We did domestic stuff, went out for a quiet dinner, watched a movie and went to bed early. We were both pretty spent.

The next day I had several business meetings, but had trouble concentrating. All I could think about was coming home and seeing Stephanie naked on her knees, totally at my mercy.

Finally my work day ended. I had to beg off drinks with a client (something I really abhor doing anyways.) If only I had told them why...

I walked in the front door, and sure enough, there was my little slut for the week, naked except for her collar and heels. She looked up and started to say "Hi", when I hauled off and slapped her hard across the face. Probably harder than I've ever slapped her before. I grabbed her by the hair, spit on her face, and yelled "You stupid little cunt! What did I say? Eyes down. Slaves don't speak or do anything until they're told. You got that?"

"Yes, Sir. Sorry Sir." But I could tell the whole scene only helped to get her more excited. I guarantee if I had felt her pussy right then it would already be wet and juicy.

"Now, greet me properly." With that, she bent down and kissed the toes of both of my shoes. "Take them off," I said. She pulled my shoes and socks off my feet. "Now, worship them."

She went to town, kissing and licking my tired feet. I would lift one up so she could properly suck it right into my mouth, then the other. Finally "Okay, bitch, now my cock."

Steph/Suzie reached up and unzipped my pants and pulled them down to my knees. Then she did the same to my underwear. My cock was already rock hard. "Worship" was all I said.

She knew how I like this done, she had instructed so many little sluts on how to properly worship my cock. Holding my cock up in one hand, she would alternate between licking up and down the length, then going down and licking and sucking my balls. I let her go for about five minutes, then told her to stop. She looked disappointed that I hadn't allowed her to suck it deep into her throat, but she knew better than to complain.

I stepped out of my pants and underwear, and just said "Leash." With that, she handed me the leash attached to her collar, and I led her into the house into our play area. I tied her hands over her head to the wall behind her, just like I'd done to Suzie just a few days before.

She looked up at my eyes, looking for permission. My cock was jutting out as hard as it's ever been, just inches from her face. I gave her a gentle slap and said "You want this cock down your slutty little throat, don't you bitch?"

Playing the role of Suzie, she shook her head back and forth. "N..n..no Sir. It's too big."

"Too bad" I said, giving her a harder slap than last time. "Open up, bitch." Staying in character, she clamped her lips tightly shut. I pinched her nose shut, and it took about 20 seconds, but finally she decided breathing was a good thing, so she opened her mouth to take a breath. I timed it perfectly, and no sooner had she gulped in some fresh air than I rammed my cock into the back of her mouth. I thrust in and out about 3 or 4 times until I could tell she was ready, then with one powerful move, shoved my cock all the way in.

Now, Stephanie can deep throat as well as any porn actress. But she was playing a role here, and started gasping and crying. I pulled out almost all the way, and she immediately started pleading "Please, sir, no more, I can't"

"You should have thought of that before you agreed to become my bitch." And I started a slow, steady rhythm, fucking her mouth harder and harder. All the way out, then all the way in. Her eyes grew big, and she started tearing up (something she can call up on demand, but I'm okay with that for this scene.)

I'd cum so many times in the last few days, I was able to keep this up for almost 15 minutes. Finally, I started to orgasm. I held my cock deep in her mouth, so my spunk slid right down her throat. Before I was completely done, I pulled all the way out and gave my cock a few quick strokes, and blew the rest of my load all over her face and down onto her tits.

I let her hang like that for a while, then reached up and untied her wrists. "Okay, Suzie, that was just a warmup. Follow me for round two." I gave a hard yank on the leash, and she dropped down to her hands and knees and crawled quickly after me as I led her over to the chains suspended from the ceiling.

I led her under the suspended chains, and grabbed a set of wrist and ankle cuffs. I buckled a set onto her wrists, then a set onto her ankles. "Stand up, Slut" I say in as commanding a voice as I can.

I clipped her wrist restraints to the chains, then bent down and spread her feet wide and attached each to the end of the spread bar. I went over to the wall, and slowly started raising her wrists. Soon, she's stretched towards the ceiling, her high heels just barely making contact with the floor. "There. Comfortable, bitch?"

She shakes her head back and forth. "Well, that's too bad, because this is the most comfortable you're going to be for the next hour or two." I go over to the cupboard and pull out two vibrators. One is a 7" ribbed one, the other a 6" butt plug. I don't think she needs it, I can tell she's dripping wet, but I grab a bottle of lube and lube up both vibrators.

Where to start... I decided with the pussy first. I reached down with my left hand and spread her pussy lips apart. Already wet, this was almost going to be like a reward for her. Well, at least until I shoved the plug in her ass too.

I started slowly inserting the dildo into her very wet cunt, twisting it back and forth while I pushed in. When it was all the way in, I gave it one final tap to seat it, then twisted it on, very, very low. Just enough to stimulate her, but not enough to get her over the edge.

"Feels nice, doesn't it, 'Suzie'? Well, tell me how it feels after I shove this huge butt plug up your ass.

She genuinely looked a little worried. No stranger to anal play, she's never taken toys in both holes at once (at least in the time we've been together). I gave her a little break by loosening her up a bit first. I shoved my index finger in first, and fucked her for a minute. Then I pulled it out and added a second finger. But for only a little bit. I did lube the plug fairly liberally, and pushed the tip right in. "Hold on tight, 'Suzie', here it comes. And with one hard, steady push "Pop!" the bulbous part right past her sphincter. I pushed a little more until it was fully seated. She let loose with a little gasp, but mostly took it well.

Like with the dildo in her pussy, I turned the vibrator in the butt plug on very low.

Pretty satisfied, I peeled off the rest of my clothes and sat down in my easy chair I had positioned facing her, about 5 feet away. I took a few minutes to take in the view.

I've been remiss. I haven't really described Stephanie yet. But In addition to being whip smart, she is gorgeous. Maybe not a classical beauty, but as gorgeous a woman as I've ever known. Her heritage was a mix of Irish, Italian and Native American, giving her a slightly exotic look. Soft features, blue green eyes that could either melt your heart or pierce your psyche. Steph was a Division 1 competitive swimmer as an undergrad. Incredibly sculpted legs, she stunned when she dressed up in stockings and heels. It's hard to say whether her best feature was her legs, her incredible ass, or her perfect tits.

Did I mention her tits were perfect? Large C's, almost D's, they looked even larger because of her tapered waist and perfect abs. Firm, with just a slight sag that only helped make them bounce delightful. Nipples that stood out like pencil erasers. I could lick, kiss (or pinch and bite depending on our play) them for hours.

So, there she was. Stretched out before me. Arms spread out above her head. Feet spread wide. Her skin was starting to perspire from the stress of the bondage plus the stimulation of the vibrators. Her breathing was starting to get more rapid from the excitement.

I couldn't help but start to stroke myself. It didn't take long before I was at my full 7-1/2". I could see her staring at it. Licking her lips. I know she wanted that cock in her. Pounding her hard. Making her cum over and over like I have so many times. But that wasn't going to happen. At least not tonight. No, tonight she needed to feel what it is like to have to stay horny and unsatisfied.