Sent for Training

Story Info
A Wife is sent for training.
1.8k words
12.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DorsetP
DorsetP
93 Followers

As I waited, I re-read the e-mail.

"I am sending my wife to you for discipline. Her behaviour is damaging our marriage and if something radical does not change I fear that divorce is inevitable. Your services have been recommended; I hope you can help.

As background, my wife, Lucy, is a very intelligent woman. She attended a top class boarding school in her youth and has a psychology degree. She works in HR and holds a senior position with a major high street bank.

She already has one failed marriage behind her, and I fear a second will soon follow.

We have both agreed to this course of action and Lucy will as discussed attend your residence on Saturday to begin her training."

I had spoken to Lucy's husband on the phone. He was a very successful businessman with something to do with generative AI. For all his obvious intelligence he seems to be lacking some basic people skills, especially concerning his wife. The large fee I was been offered did help to overcome any qualms I may have had.

Lucy was late. Lateness is one of my bugbears as it shows a lack of respect. This was even before I had met her. At ten past five, the doorbell rang, and I opened the door to find a very flustered although attractive woman who I guessed to be in her early thirties.

"I am so sorry I am late; I hate being late but the sat nav threw a wobbly and directed me up a dead end."

"Never let it happen again," I replied. "Come into my study."

I led the way and sat at my desk. Lucy had to stand as I had provided no chair for her.

"You know why you are here?"

She nodded.

"Explain it to me."

She hesitated. "I am.... I am here for training." She stammered.

"Do you need training?"

"My husband says so."

"Do you agree with him?"

There was a pause. "Yes, I want us to be happy, neither of us are at the moment."

"What do you understand by the word training? What do you think it entails?"

"I think you are going to punish me."

"That is part of it certainly. I will punish you if you deserve it, I will reward you if you warrant it. I will use and humiliate you if I wish to. Does that seem about right?"

Again, a pause, "Yes that is what I expected."

Her body language spoke of nervousness as you would expect but there was something else.

"I have several clients mainly men, so having you is an exciting change. Let's us begin."

I sat back and looked at the woman in front of me. She was attractive, with ash blonde hair, dressed as you would expect a personal assistant or top-notch HR executive to be. Business smart it would be described, skirt, blouse, nyloned legs, and shoes with a two-inch heel. She was well-spoken as befitted a public-school educated girl.

"Blouse off." I wanted to see how quickly she would respond to my request. I was not disappointed. She undid her buttons and removed her blouse to reveal nice medium-sized breasts encased in a baby blue lacy bra. She was still holding her blouse.

"You can lay that on the desk."

I stood and walked behind her.

"So, is it true what they say about girls boarding schools?" I asked.

"It depends on what you mean."

"That there is a lot of illicit bedroom activity between the girls."

There was again a pause before Lucy replied. "Yes, that sort of thing did happen."

"Did you partake in this practice?"

"I will plead the fifth amendment on that one."

"So, in other words, you had relationships with some of the girls. Very interesting. You may now remove your bra."

She reached around and unfastened herself and laid the bra on the desk. Whilst still standing behind her I reached round and cupped each breast in my hands. "So, the girls played with these did they?"

Lucy gulped and whispered, "Yes."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"At the time yes."

I squeezed and massaged her breasts and felt her nipples becoming very erect. I tweaked her left nipple and drew a gasp from her.

I went to the top shelf on my bookcase and took hold of one of my canes, I laid it on the desk in front of Lucy and resumed my seat. I waited; Lucy stared at the cane but did not speak.

"Do you know what this is?" I asked.

"A cane."

"Very good, have you ever been caned?"

"Yes."

This surprised me, most people of her age are unfamiliar with the cane, let alone having been caned themselves. "Who caned you?"

"My first husband was very strict with me; I was regularly subject to spankings and canings."

I even more surprised and intrigued now.

"Did you enjoy the experience?"

"Nobody enjoys being caned at the time, it hurts. But I did enjoy the thrill of corporal punishment and the spice it added to the relationship."

"Why did you split up with your husband?"

"He was an airline pilot, and he ran off with an air hostess, I was devastated."

"I see and then you met your present husband?"

"Yes, Hugh is very different, very intelligent, a great provider he does try very hard. But there is little excitement."

"No spanking then?"

"Oh no, Hugh would never dream of spanking me. I had to work hard to get him to agree I could be sent to you for training."

This was news to me. "So, it was your idea?"

"Yes, did he not say so?"

"No, he forgot to mention that. So, you engineered being sent to me for discipline?"

"You could say that yes."

"Right, let's see if you still think that was a good idea shortly. Skirt off now."

Lucy undid her zip and let her skirt fall, she stepped over of it and placed it on the desk with her other clothing.

"Hands on head."

Lucy looked surprised but obeyed with only a slight hesitation.

I surveyed the scene before me. Her breasts stood out proudly with her nipples erect. She was wearing a matching lingerie set of baby blue knickers that barely covered her pubic bush. This was complimented with stockings and a matching blue suspender belt. It was a very attractive sight.

"Tell me Lucy, what should happen to you? You have manipulated your husband into sending you here have you not."

"Yes, and I should be punished."

"Oh, but you will be. If I take you on as a client, you will be severely punished. Knickers off."

She pushed her knickers down and placed them on the growing pile of clothes. I leaned back in my seat and admired the view. Lucy had a neatly trimmed bush, not the ash blonde of her hair but delightful all the same.

I stood and walked behind her again. "Bend over and place your chest on the desk." Again, Lucy complied, I was surprised at how responsive she was. "Legs apart and bottom pushed right out."

Standing back, I now had an unrestricted view of her charms and what a sight it was. I stood and admired the view before kneeling behind her with my face level with her bottom. I could see her pussy was wet.

"Why you naughty girl, you are very wet down here," as I said this a ran my finger along her pussy and she pushed back into me. "You are here for punishment, not your pleasure."

"Sorry, I cannot help it."

"Sorry is something you soon will be. Reach back and hold your buttocks apart for me."

She hesitated but tentatively reached back and did as I had asked. The brown ring of her anus was now on full display.

"Has this been breached?" I asked tapping her tight ring with my finger.

"No, never. My first husband did ask, and I refused."

"If I accept you into training that will change," I reached and gently pulled her pubic hairs, "this will be removed as well until I am satisfied with your performance. Do not understand?"

"Yes, if you say so."

"Stay in position." With this, I returned to my seat. "How many strokes of the cane did you usually receive from your ex-husband?"

"It depended, sometimes only two or three sometimes many more."

"Were they hard strokes or love taps?"

"Often they were very hard."

"Well tonight we will begin your training with twelve strokes, and they will be hard."

"Yes, I understand."

"Go into the lounge which is opposite this room, stand in the middle of the rug, and then bend over and clasp your angles. Your feet should be eighteen inches apart. Wait for me in that position and think of your forthcoming punishment."

Lucy stood and left the room. I watched her delightful bottom and anticipated the punishment to come.

I sat for a few minutes to give Lucy time to get in position and to let her fears grow.

When I stood I wooshed the cane through the air two or three times. I was sure Lucy would be able to hear and that would do nothing to steady her nerves.

As I entered the lounge Lucy was in position. What a beautiful sight a beautiful woman waiting for the cane's attention.

"You will count each stroke, you will stay in position, you will not shout out. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"Are you ready?"

Again, there was a pause, "yes."

I tapped the cane low down on her bottom and then rested it there. "Relax your bottom for the cane, please."

As she did so I delivered the first stroke. It landed as I intended close to where buttocks and thighs meet. Lucy shouted and reached back to protect herself.

"I said, count the strokes and stay in position. That stroke does not count. Back in position."

"But" was all Lucy said but the protest died. She pushed her bottom out again.

The next stroke was not so hard but did still sting and added a second tramline to her perfect bottom, Lucy called out, "One."

"Well done," see you can do it.

The caning proceeded and eventually Lucy cried out, "twelve." Her bottom had thirteen vivid stripes.

"You can inspect your bottom tomorrow. You may stand."

Lucy shot up and grabbed her bottom and tried to rub the hurt away.

Whilst she was doing this I sat on the sofa and removed my underwear. "Lucy kneel before me," I commanded.

She knelt as requested and I could see her tear-filled eyes.

"I want you to thank me for your caning." With this, I reached out but put my hand behind Lucy's head and drew her mouth down to my hungry pussy.

When I was satisfied, I allowed Lucy to stop. She resumed her kneeling position looked at me and asked. "Will you train me?"

"Of course, it will be my pleasure."

The End.

DorsetP
DorsetP
93 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

I'll Do It I offer to be a whore for my friend and her bf.in BDSM
Weekly Punishment I visit Sir to accept my weekly punishment.in BDSM
A Familiar Client A dominatrix's client turns out to be her female friend.in BDSM
Couple's Therapy Ch. 01 Janet and Bill are trained to become the perfect sex slaves.in BDSM
Ben's Wife Ben's wife got raped and got her first true orgasm.in BDSM
More Stories