All Comments on 'Choices Pt. 04: The Chance'

by SouthernCrossfire

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
CumisterCumisterover 4 years ago
Nice!

Enjoying the story. Keep it up.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 2 years ago

Great continuation. Hope he makes the right choice. Looking forward to reading the rest. 5 Stars!

Rocket081960Rocket081960about 2 years ago

Very disappointing. He hasn’t been close to Deanna for over 30 years and ends his rekindled romance over Erin’s concerns?

Rancher46Rancher46almost 2 years ago

Well written with great character development. Choices, choices, choices, will he make the right one, can't wait to see the net chapter. Well done 5+++++stars

a_reader_from_germanya_reader_from_germanyalmost 2 years ago

If, as it seems, Erin created that picture in her mind of Rob and Deana having an affair of some kind back when, she certainly did so to alleviate her feelings of guilt and, possibly, moral inferiority. I think Rob doesn't stand a chance to convince her of the truth. This disparity in perception will always have the potential to fuse further conflicts, even if Rob makes the choice Erin demands of him. I'm not calling this a no-brainer, but it's time for Rob to put this picture or idea of Erin he's in love with into the realm of myths and sagas, where it belongs.

francemanfrancemanover 1 year ago

wow! And this is between people who haven't been seen in 30 years?

People in their fifties?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSouthernCrossfire@SouthernCrossfire
4/4/24 Update: "Crossed Paths," a story of old friends reuniting, was recently published for the Wicked Games challenge, in which everything isn't as it seems. Hope you'll read and enjoy! If you're looking for something older, you might try "The Valentine's Dance," a late 1...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES