All Comments on 'Choices: Revisited Ch. 03'

by Choices101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
silver766silver766about 8 years ago
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was quite surprised to see an update on this beautiful love affair, thank you for continuing this story. It has been four long years with no resolution. It would have been a travesty for this story to be left unfinished. It's that good. Now that you have gotten my hopes up with a continuation after all of these years, please don't dash them. As one of your loyal fans, i have stayed faithfully engaged; so keep it coming!!!!!! Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please more.

Choices101Choices101about 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you for your comments. I will be adding more as life allows, but i wanted to share this part of the story as its important.

Thank you again!

Us.

OlebillOlebillabout 8 years ago
Nope

Didn't like it much at all thought it might be good in the beginning but started going bad when you got someone else involved. Jumped to the end and was upset that it was not just Brandon and Monica. Please no more like this. Make it about the siblings and family not every Tom dick and Harry. I can't vote on it because of this.

CscorpioCscorpioalmost 8 years ago

Keep going with this. There were things in your series that I didn't like and as a guy l may have left them but these are your stories. I'm glad you and all the authors take the time to share with us. Thank you.

kaidmankaidmanover 7 years ago
dynamite work

I am happy to see you added this I hope to read more of your work I was feeling down when I thought this great epic would not have any more additions thank you for this

SAV12SAV12about 4 years ago
SECOND TIME AROUND

STILL A GREAT STORY CHOICES101. I HOPE YOU ARE STILL ACTIVE IN YOUR WRITINGS AND PLAN TO FURTHER THIS STORY ALONG IN THE FUTURE. DON'T LISTEN TO THE NAYSAYERS. A GOOD STORY ALWAYS HAS A LITTLE DRAMA, LOVE, LUST, AND HUMOUR. KEEP UP THE GOOD STORIES AND I HOPE TO READ MORE ABOUT THE TRIO.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please continue this! I’ll continue to reread this story, it’s so good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoices101@Choices101
308 Followers
Hello all and welcome to our Literotica page. I want to clear up a little misconception. This account is used by three different people. We write the stories in conjunction or solo. We have a twitter, which is far easier to talk to people who wish to know things about the sto...

SIMILAR Stories