Choir Collusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," Dave said, "I think we have a starting point. Dennis, I want you to focus on Alice's face and how it feels to hold her comfortably in your arms. Well, wrap one arm around her shoulder, but keep the other available to stroke her breasts when I ask you to."

"Now, Alice," he went on, "listen very closely."

Her attention was instantly fastened solely on Dave.

Somehow, this video was very different from the one I'd seen before. Here, he was caring and involved. In the one before, he'd been in charge, telling people to assume different positions and indulge in different sexual activities until his return, with other commands.

"I want you to concentrate on feeling how nice it is to be held by Dennis," he went on. "At the same time, I want you to think about those tickly, funny feelings you used to get, before your brother made it all ugly. Now, while Dennis holds you, I want you to spread your legs for me."

Alice obligingly spread her legs and immediately turned to gaze lovingly into her husband's eyes.

Dave removed his jacket and tie, then unbuttoned the collar of his shirt. He climbed on the lounge between Alice's legs and moved so that his face was close to her snatch, clearly visible from the newer perspective now onscreen. His lips could be seen to move into a puckered position as he blew gently against Alice's mons.

She squirmed slightly but seemed unable to change the position of her legs.

Dennis started whispering endearments into her ear, while massaging her shoulder and back of her neck. "Just stay relaxed, my love. Just try to do what he says. Think about when it did feel good, all those years ago."

Alice was silent for a moment, as Dave continued to blow warm breaths against her nether lips, now.

"Dennis, try to stroke her breasts, unless she resists it," Dave advised, looking up briefly.

Dave bent again to his task of stimulating her sensual responses, while Dennis started making-out with her, enticing her willingness with deep, passionate kisses and gentle touches on her breasts and nipples.

Alice's face was beginning to change, showing a slight dreaminess and a more relaxed way in which she held her body, as she was still snuggled with her husband.

Her nipples were beginning to become more pronounced as he would latch onto each one long enough to suckle gently for a few seconds at a time.

After several moments of this stimulation, both spiritually loving and extremely sexually exciting, Alice's hips took on a life of their own, moving uncontrollably in slight twitching movements, inevitably bringing her pussy opening closer to Dave's mouth.

Dave looked up at Dennis, momentarily pausing his ministrations. "All right. Now it's time to try for a little more, since she's doing very well, actually. I think we could probably bring her to an orgasm, Dennis, if that's what you want."

"We get to keep this session recording, right? So, we can see it again, if we need a reminder of things?"

"Of course. But we can force, ...no, encourage her to have an orgasm today, if you want that to be a part of the session. Otherwise, I'm sure you've gotten a good start here, for building that trust she's lacking. We'll definitely address at least oral penetration."

"She and I both want to be able to have her be satisfied, whatever it takes to do it."

"Okay, then. Just follow my lead. Alice will have to do what I suggest, but if you think I'm crossing a line with her, don't hesitate to speak up."

With that, he leaned back, took a pillow from the sofa nearest to them, and placed it under her hips, thus raising her honey pot to within easy reach for Dave. That way, he could lean on his arms against the reclined cushion of the lounge for support as he lay between her legs, and just 'go to town' or gently stroll through the enticing flower bed before him.

He opted for the first option. He reached out with his stiffened tongue and, pushing his face forward, jabbed it into the folds of her pussy!

She gasped and would have struggled to rid herself of the molester, but remembered in time to focus solely on the person she loved most in the world. She wanted to re-experience those feelings that long ago made her sometimes look forward to the meetings her brother inevitably forced on her. Those were the desires that filled her with dread.

Alice thought, What if I really am, somehow, attracting the very people to me that would end up just using me for months, or even years? What if the physical reactions he inspired in me were really an indication that I'm just as twisted as he was? But, oh,... what if they're not, and I'm not?

Chapter 9

My attention was again focused on the video playing in huge high-definition mode on the theater-sized screen, visible to everyone in the chamber.

Through means of the interspersed clips captured by all the cameras, the viewer was shown how once reluctant, dowdy Alice, with her granny-style shoes she swore by (for practicality in budgeting,) transformed, as if by magic, into a confident, energetic woman who still bore age and wisdom on her face, but also had a spark of sexual interest in her eyes.

We watched while Dr. Haverson continued to lick with enthusiasm at her pussy, occasionally flicking or slowly drawing his tongue up and down the length of her lower gap, shown fully exposed, due to positioning of the camera angle used.

There could be sounds heard from within the room, in addition to the endearments and murmurings coming from the video, as a couple of the men surreptitiously slid a hand into their pants and began to stroke their cock within.

T-Juan was bold enough to pull his penis from his fly and openly pull up and down on his shaft, almost idly, while staring at the screen. "This is going to be so good. You'll see."

Alice's face could be seen changing as we watched. First tremulous and anxious, then showing a growing sensual awareness, and the beginnings of real desire for what was happening to her body. Her hips started gyrating, seeking to bring Dr. Haverson's tongue to the exact spot that gave her the most stimulation on her clit.

Her kisses with Dennis were intensifying, lasting longer and with more tongue action than they'd enjoyed in years. She couldn't get enough of this wonderful feeling! Her breasts were being suckled, not bitten. Her clit was being teased toward a climax, rather than being battered unrelentlessly with no care for her own feelings. She could feel herself lifting, lifting toward a goal she'd only dreamed of achieving.

Building, building, building... And THERE! She felt as if she was completely untethered. Floating above herself with nothing but pure blissful satisfaction. Her unconscious scream of release swept throughout the room, where everyone sat in rapt attention.

"As you know," Alice said for all to hear, "my life has changed. Dennis and I are closer than ever before. I don't know where I'd be now, if it weren't for having found Dr. Have-it-all."

The screen silently rose back to its locked position at the ceiling. Everyone waited for me to speak.

"How does this tie in with my being here, now?" I asked, looking at Julia, then Dave.

"I had no idea that you were the one he was hoping to find. I just liked you, and thought you'd make a good rendition to the choir."

Dave added, "I was just hoping you'd take the job offer, here. I'd have kept looking, if you hadn't come across these people, but I know you love singing, and church was your only option now, you said."

"So, who was it, exactly, who was keeping track of me for you?"

"It was my patron. He owes me. I'll tell you all about it, I swear. I have to make you understand," he said earnestly. "I don't want to lose you."

My heart made a leap I had become all too familiar with. "Just what was your plan for this evening?" I asked.

"We gather and thoroughly enjoy getting as close to one another as possible. That includes providing sexual release to one another, whether by oral or other sexual options, such as using tools to encourage climax. We are not advocating adultery. Most of our sessions don't even include intercourse, although some do get carried away."

"What about the goblet, and that bottle I saw Jason take from Alice's apron pocket?"

"Ah, yes. We offer a first opportunity to take part without feeling any guilt for trying something new. You'd have the excuse of being under someone else's direction, while being free to totally experience all the stimulation your body is receiving. It's offered but isn't required at all. Most have only experienced the use of the drug once."

"What about the ornate setting? It looks like some kind of orgy scene in the making."

"Well, yes. We get together on a fairly regular basis to enjoy an evening of truly connecting with one another, in the most basic of ways. Our focus is totally on bringing one another into the best, most basic, full understanding that we're all alike. Deep down, there's no difference between people. Cut through the false layers society has imposed on us, and we're all just people, doing the best we can."

"Why does there need to be a sexual component to it?"

"Because that's the way we feel most fully connected with one another," Dr. Haverson explained. "When your body is in the throes of sexual release, there are no other barriers strong enough to overcome them. Rape victims often suffer additional guilt over questioning whether the feelings their body produced, even during such a traumatic event, meant that they truly enjoyed being treated in that way."

"As far as using it in this church," he went on, "Alice's remarkable change following our session, led others to ask her how she had managed to make such strides in accumulating confidence in herself."

Several around the table nodded in agreement.

"It's true," Alice said, "I didn't want to think about how it felt good. I only wanted to stay angry at how I'd been abused, reported it to the man who was supposed to love and protect me, and then found he hadn't made it stop. Obviously, if he loved me, he'd have done something more. I'm still working on forgiveness for Dad, but it's hard."

I took a deep breath and took the plunge. "Show me what you do for this 'fun and sinning' outing."

"Come with me," Jason said. "We come in here to use the various equipment and toys we have available."

Chapter 10

Everyone rose from the table to follow us through the door into the room with various areas marked around different machines and benches.

The contraption I'd noticed through the doorway was actually a sex swing, with a hammock base seat. There were straps for securing the feet, so the rider could be turned in different positions to allow for either oral or genital penetration. Handles and adjustable straps ensured safe movement of the body without fear of falling from the swing. It could be adjusted to various heights, to accommodate partners of different sizes.

There were various gadgets mounted on peg-board on two of the walls, with silhouette outlines for proper organization.

Benches of a size generous enough to accommodate more than one occupant were placed throughout the room, as well. There were also cabinets and lockers.

The cabinet shelves held a number of unfamiliar devices, as well as plenty of those with easily recognizable purposes.

"Leula, would you and Kulea like to demonstrate for Mari'Drea?"

The sisters looked at one another and grinned.

"Who's 'on deck'? And who's 'batter up'?" Kulea asked.

"You do me, today," Leula answered. "you had 'dibbies' on the last time." She proceeded to climb onto the swing, putting her feet into the straps and grabbing the handles, ready for the lift that would bring her pussy directly before her dear sister's face.

"Normally, we're not all fully clothed at this point, but we're being discrete for your first experience," Kulea remarked. She lifted the skirt her sister wore, that had only just come to her knees, anyway.

She turned to the others still gathered around Dave and me. "You all can go ahead."

The others wandered off to other parts of the room, leaving just me and Dave to watch the sisters together. I couldn't help but notice that both sisters had a look of gleeful anticipation on their faces.

"I love this part," Kulea said, as she pulled the panties down from her sister's waist, releasing one foot from each strap at a time, in order to take them off her, completely.

Leula now sat in the swing seat, bare below the waist, but fully clothed on top. She could have taken part in a video call from this position, with no one being any wiser as to what her sister was about to do.

That was actually one of the fantasies Kulea occasionally indulged in, when she was really waiting to take part in a conference video call. For those, she always sat demurely behind her desk at work. And remained fully clothed, throughout.

But here...

She leaned toward the object of her attention, her sister's delicate pussy, spread invitingly in front of her, in perfect position for her to lick and gobble to her heart's content. No strain of trying to hold her head at an awkward angle, keeping just the perfect contact with that wonderful little bud that lifted so enticingly toward her. No getting tired after just a few minutes of wonderful play. Since they'd started taking part in the 'choir activities' they'd been able to have sessions entertaining each other for hours at a time.

And if that wasn't enough, there were all sorts of stimulations, to be applied or partaken, to enhance the experience all the more! None were needed, today.

Leula sighed loudly as Kulea blew warm air gently against her pussy lips. She spread her legs a bit wider apart, encouraging Kulea to move in and begin to lick her. She could practically feel her sister's tongue start to glide up and down the walls surrounding her entrance!

"Yes, my darling, yes!" she cried suddenly, jerking in reaction to the intrusion of Kulea's stiffened tongue into her box. "More!"

Kulea started licking harder and faster, replacing her tongue's intrusion with a much deeper one! She pulled the three middle fingers on her right hand together, wet them in her mouth quickly, then shoved them directly into the pussy her tongue had just left.

Leula's body swung in response, bringing her into a motion that rocked her sensitive parts nearer and then away from their loving tormentors. She started vocalizing with increasing volume.

I could feel my own body reacting to what Dave and I were watching. It was so familiar to feel this attraction and response to him. I'd missed him so much!

I wanted to be on the swing. I wanted Dave to be licking and tonguing me. I wanted to put him up there, and suck on his cock for hours at a time.

I loved sucking Dave's cock! It had been one of my favorite ways to initiate sex with him. I'd crawl up in front of where he sat on the couch and just part his legs, so I could stay on my knees at the right height. I'd quietly open his zipper and reach in to pull out his lovely penis. (It was probably not extreme in any regard, but it was the best I'd ever had.)

I could either reach forward and put him gently into my mouth from there, or I could lie on the couch with my head in his lap. Either way, I was comfortable enough to stay at my chosen task for as long as he'd let me.

I'd give him a quick look, just to see if he was still pretending to watch whatever game he had on the TV or had started looking at me with interest, yet.

I'd take his meat in my hand and slowly move up and down, gently shifting the skin along the shaft as I did, loving the feel of it stiffening in my hand. (I couldn't take that for long. I had to have it in my mouth!)

I would start by licking gently all around the rim, since he had been circumcised as a baby. He had told me on many occasions how much he loved the feelings he got there, especially.

Next, I'd slooowwwly lick all the way from the tip-top down to the bottom of his generous ball sack. (And back up, of course, just as slowly.)

He'd shudder with delight.

After a little of that, I'd start to tease him, approaching his dick head with my mouth wide open. By this time, no matter what program he'd been watching, his attention was totally on me and what I was doing to him.

I'd take just a few inches into my mouth and then pull back, only to do it again and again. Finally, I'd grab him hard, and jam my head down to his balls in one go! (I'd had to learn to control that gag reflex, but it was all good in the end!)

Chapter 11

Our sex had been fantastic! The more time we spent with one another, the more we learned to share the joys of intimacy with one another.

I felt at times as if I was feeling not only my own body's reactions, but that I was in tune with how he was feeling at the same time. It was mind-blowing.

That was another reason why it had been so devastating to see that horrible video. I still needed to know how that had come about, but I was certainly more open to the possibility that I wouldn't have to give up the man I loved.

Kulea reached with her left hand toward her sister's breast, seeking blindly for the opening of the blouse.

Leula responded by opening her clothing and pulling it wide apart. She lifted her sister's hand to her right nipple, standing dark against her skin, erect with excitement.

Her vocal offerings increased in tone quality and strength as her sister tweaked, twisted and pulled on Leula's flesh, while still ministering to her main focal point. Her increasing intensity told all in the room that she was nearing a tremendous climax.

It was as if the whole world paused, as Leula sang her praises skyward as she topped the edge of release!

I stood, transfixed, as the pair of sisters joined in sex play, the one giving pleasure to the other, while both loving the time together. It was another reminder of the potential reward for unforced sexual interactions. (Much different from what I'd experienced while building my career. My mentor worked hardest on showcasing my talent when I complied with his perverted demands.)

I tore my gaze away to see the others in the room. Alice and Jason were in an area set up with a cushioned bench, near the wall.

Alice lay on the bench, while Jason was rhythmically pushing a large, flexible, pink, heavily-veined cock in and out of her pussy. It was fully anatomically correct (other than being overly large) so ended with a large ball sack base that repeatedly met the juncture of Alice's sprawled legs.

She was obviously nearing her own climax, while energetically masturbating Jason, urging him on as well.

"Ah, so good!" She cried. "Just a little more... Just a little harder, ...Yes! Keep going just like that!"

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Jason asked.

"No, only Dennis gets to do that. He's good with everything else. Mmm, yes. Perfect! Would you like to come in my mouth?"

Jason responded by quickly putting his cock into her mouth. He groaned as she eagerly sucked him in.

Slurping noises mixed with the gentle slosh made by the artificial cock as it plunged back and forth into her wet folds. All other sounds faded away from the pair. They were in a world of their own, totally focused on one another, striving to reach nirvana together.

Alice's hips encouraged her pussy's invader to ever-deeper reaches, while she gobbled eagerly at the cock in her mouth.

Jason stood at her head, his left hand now clutching his balls, as he could feel the tip of his cock enter her throat. The cum was rising in his shaft, anxious to leave his body during climax. He increased his speed as he worked the big pink cock into Alice faster and faster.

Alice could tell Jason was about to come, just as she, herself, felt the irresistible wave overcome her! She took load after load of his sperm into her warm, welcoming mouth, straight down her throat.