Choir Collusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sank down inch by slow inch, rising slightly to adjust the juices covering both of us, then descending even further. When I reached the bottom I waited, pulsing the muscles inside, milking him.

After just a few seconds, Dave suddenly lifted his hips, attempting to penetrate me even further. Instead, I used the momentum to lift from the base and begin pistoning up and down, riding him like a cowgirl rides a bucking bronc.

My own barely contained arousal was heightened further when Dave grabbed the bedspread on either side and locked into a strained posture, growling in a deep voice, "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

I smashed against him, anxious to let his sperm flow as far inside me as possible.

After a few seconds without moving, Dave slumped down onto the bed, grinning at me. "You didn't come yet, did you?"

"Not a second time, yet," I answered, winking, "but I know it won't take you long to recover enough for another go."

"You're right," he said, returning my smile. "I guess we were a little too involved for me to make sure you don't need me to use a condom, tonight. Has that changed?"

"No, of course not," I said. "We've both tested clean before we started our relationship, and I haven't had any other partners, that's for sure! I'm still on the pill, too."

"I haven't been with anyone else either," Dave said. "I've missed you too much to care about trying to see any other woman."

"Hmmm. How would you like to see another woman, without being unfaithful to me?"

"What are you talking about? It has nothing to do with that drug, does it?"

"No, of course not! You wait here. Give me twenty minutes and you'll have a new woman to make love to."

Chapter 14

I hurried into the spare room, where I had stored the various costumes and make-up tool assortments I had accumulated during my stage time. I quickly applied a thick pancake make-up to my face, neck, ears and decolletage area. I applied light bronze dusting to my shoulders, blending it into my darker skin tones as it moved down my arms. I carefully placed the blue-colored contacts into my eyes, totally changing their normal dark brown tones. When I had finished applying my art, the woman standing before me in the mirror looked like a totally different, yet strangely appealing girl.

Ah, the magic of pretend!

I searched through the collection of costumes on my closet hanger bar. They ranged from gowns with layers of satins and laces, fit for queens to wear, along with torn calf-length ragged pants befitting a begger. I passed up any along that ilk and looked for the cute French maid costume I'd actually purchased for a Halloween party years before. My singing roles never included that of a singing maid.

Just as I remembered, the costume skirt was so short that I'd had to wear tights beneath it to wear it for trick-or-treating. Now, the fact that it just barely covered the plump cheeks of my ass would work perfectly. The lacey pinafore front stretched between my breasts, caressing the insides of my nipples. A thin spaghetti strap was all that kept it in place.

I pulled my lush strands behind my head and wound a loose knot into the lot, then donned the small tiara-like cap that finished the costume.

I left my feet bare.

I walked back to my room with anticipation, and just poked my head in the door.

"Ees there anytheeng you weesh, sir?" I asked in a timid voice.

"I wish Mari'D would come back," Dave said, reaching to cover himself.

"Oh, but she ees not here, right now," I teased, entering the room. "I have come in her place, to entertain you."

Dave's eyes got big for a second, then he blinked. "It's you! Wow, you look amazing. Well, you always look amazing, but this... "

I chuckled and approached the bed. "I've come on behaff of management, to provide to our favorite customer the ultimate experience een room service. Can I do you, sir?" I asked, demurely.

"Oh, God, yes. Be my guest, you foreigner, you," Dave said, opening his arms to welcome me.

"Thank you, sir. First, I must geef you options. Do you prefer front or back, today?"

"You're offering back, today? Do I understand you correctly?"

"Today's alternative special is called the Backdoor Derby. Eet ees only occasionally on the menu. And then, only for the most special of guests," I assured him.

"Please begin," Dave said. "I'd like to try that infrequent special you're offering."

I turned and backed toward the bed. Dave stood up and came behind me, lifting the short skirt away from my bottom entirely. Now Dave could see that I wore no panties.

I bent over, lifting my ass cheeks apart with my hands, to better let him see the target of his again raging penis. My puckered rosette clenched and unclenched before him, teasing his approach.

He bent down and kissed my ass cheeks from side to side, then sniffed and licked all around my asshole. He gathered a great glob of spit on his tongue and lathed it across my anus, slipping into a deeper bend to lick along my pussy, as well.

I was on fire! I seldom wanted anything in my ass, but occasionally the desire to try it arose. It wasn't always the most comfortable, but a couple of times it had resulted in an incredible climax.

Now his penis was pushing against my bottom, seeking entrance where it wasn't yet ready to stretch enough for him. Dave pulled back and started putting his thumb and then two fingers into my ass and moved them back and forth, side to side, gently stimulating and stretching me.

The next time he approached he kept up the pressure until the head of his penis slipped past my ring, suddenly making progress.

Dave turned me toward the bed and bent me over the mattress, as he started pounding into me. He pulled me back against each of his forward thrusts. Then he hurriedly reached to fondle my breasts, his panting breaths coming faster and faster.

I was riding my own elevator to the heavens as Dave relentlessly battered my ass. I felt so full! The wave of my climax was building, centered behind my pussy instead of in it. It was exhilarating.

Dave starting panting faster and faster, frantic in his movements, and that was enough to send me over the edge. I started howling as he kept hitting the spot that caused another pulse to rocket through my core. I thought it would never end, before Dave gave a final grunt and stood motionless as his cum poured from him.

We showered together before dressing and bidding one another farewell.

"When will I see you, next?" I asked.

"Well, that depends," Dave answered. "I'm thinking that Julia may have another blooper in Sunday's bulletin. I'll definitely see you at the service, and we can decide what to do from there."

Sunday was coming. I could hardly wait!

THE END