Choir Collusion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stilled, caught up in ecstasy for a long moment, before relaxing again.

Jason shifted slightly backward, pulling his now-limp cock from Alice's lips. "That was a wonderful treat. Thank you."

"Believe me, it was my pleasure," Alice said, with a smile. "You can take that out, now," she said, gesturing to the weapon that had just given her such a surrender to bliss.

"If you're sure you don't want to go for another..." Jason said, suggestively.

Dave looked down and smiled at me. "Seen enough here?" he asked, then gently turned me toward the third area populated with choir members.

T-Juan and Simri were both oblivious to the rest of the group, as they were engaged with the beautiful secretary. Julia stood behind Simri, who was bent over a balance beam, his pants pulled down to his knees, exposing his ass to her. "Yesss," he hissed, as the long supple ice-blue dick entered his puckered hole and pressed onward. "Do it! All the way in! Stretch me, Julia! Ah, yes. That's it! Turn it on!"

Julia found a switch on the side of the huge cock and it immediately started vibrating strongly. She continued to move the toy in and out of his ass while it vibrated, sending his body into jerking movements in reaction to the stimulation.

In the meantime, T-Juan moved to behind Julia and lifted her skirt. "You alright with this, tonight?" he asked, before proceeding at her nod of approval. He gently patted the skirt into place above her waist and pulled her panties down to her ankles. She leaned against him briefly while he removed them completely.

Simri's head was down, as he simply enjoyed the feeling of the vibrating invader filling his ass. He'd always been especially sensitive around his anus but had been shy of sharing this predilection with any of his partners. It wasn't that he was homosexual, he just really liked the feeling of a big cock moving in his ass passage.

He'd tried to encourage his last girlfriend to fist fuck him, but she refused and soon after found excuses to stop seeing him.

"Come on," Julia cooed, looking at T-Juan. "Don't leave me hanging in libido."

He obligingly poured some lubricant over the mouth of her pussy and placed the head of his cock against the plump lips opened invitingly before him. The stark contrast in skin color was beautiful. He applied more of the thick liquid liberally to his penis, then tossed the container to the shelf between the cabinets.

"Are you ready?" he asked. "I'm gonna be 'Strokin' you right along, if you remember my favorite song."

Julia laughed. "Set us off, Clarence Thomas."

With that, T-Juan started a background recording track that resonated throughout the room. It was the perfect song to start pushing and pulling his cock back and forth in Julia's pussy, pounding firmly on each irresistible beat. Of course, the singer was Clarence Carter, not the Supreme Court judge, Clarence Thomas.

Julia started moving the cock she was controlling in Simri's ass in matching rhythm, while she raised her voice to join in song, perfectly in harmony, while still savoring what she was both doing and feeling as the song engulfed everyone.

The room was soon filled with the full chorus, singing with joy and abandon.

Everyone knew the song by heart, ready for each, ever more intense, verse. Those whose mouths were otherwise occupied were humming along, bringing even more pleasure to their partner.

The sound was incredible as I listened, spellbound at Dave's side. As I watched, everyone reached another climax as the song triumphantly ended. Moans and exclamations had been added where no actual lyrics called for them, but no one complained.

I could understand why these people now felt a special connection and relationship to one another.

But I still needed to know what had happened to Dave.

Chapter 12

Dave took me to my little rental place. It was small but comfortable, and most importantly, it had been available, furnished, when I needed it.

I walked into the kitchen, leaving Dave to fend for himself in the living room while I made some coffee.

He was sitting calmly on the couch when I returned with our cups, as we usually liked them.

"Where do you want me to start?" He asked.

"Far enough back to explain how you came to be here, able to control people with some drug."

"I was a medic with a unit in Afghanistan. Roger Hamstead was in the unit, too." His tone when mentioning the name was one of disgust. "He ended up saving my life one night, by taking down an enemy who was sneaking up on me. I'd have died, for sure, if not for Roger."

He shook his head and continued, "Anyway, when we got out, he kept reminding me that I owed him, big time. He knew I had an interest in finding ways to weaken a person's self-control, for therapeutic applications, and he provided funding for more research and for the equipment that I really needed to finish my work.

"Of course, when I was actually successful in producing this drug, I had to report it to him," he finished.

I waited through a few seconds before I had to ask, "And then?"

"Then, he demanded I demonstrate to him that it had real efficacy. I couldn't use it on just anyone for his purposes, so I took it myself, thereby coming under his control. It was then that he led me into a room full of naked people I'd never met. There were cameras placed in various positions, ready to film every degrading second. Everything you saw on that disgusting tape was done that night, under his unbreakable control over me. I've never let him have access to the drug, after that, for any purpose."

"But you had him follow and keep tabs on me? You had him offer me a job in this town, so I'd move here where I would likely run into Alice and Julia, who know and admire you?"

"You never said a word before you left," he gently reminded me. "I didn't know anyone else with enough clout to do it."

"But-" I protested, just before Dave's lips crashed down on mine, demanding my answer to his unspoken question.

His arms wrapped around me with force, pulling me tightly against him, as his tongue pressed against my mouth for entrance.

I welcomed it, feeling my tongue exploring the sides and top and bottom of it, remembering all the other times we'd kissed with abandon. My body sang at the closeness of him.

"Please," he murmured, "please say you still love me."

"I can't help it," I answered. "I tried to stop, but I couldn't. I'll always love you. I feel lit up inside whenever you get close to me. I'm helpless when we're together. When I saw that tape..."

"I know," Dave said, leaning back slightly. "I'd give anything for you to have never seen that. You were never meant to. I keep it to remind myself how much responsibility it carries to use that drug on anyone. How horrible it is to be totally under someone else's control, being made to do things you would never do, otherwise."

"So, now you only use the drug to help people, like you did Alice?"

"Yes. I have a private practice. Referrals only, usually. But with this group, it's different. The people of this church are different. So, we do sometimes try to schedule events that can lead to better understanding among the congregation."

"Better understanding in what way? Do they need to 'know' each other in the Biblical sense to be in the congregation?"

"Oh, no," he laughed. "We work on regular outings and meetings, as well. It just helps if everyone knows each other very well, and our traditions help with that. You'll see how well it works out as you take part in the church life."

"You make it sound like you've been a part of this for a while, now. Why didn't I know anything about it?" I asked.

We'd been together for months since my fall from the cliff, and from grace (via internet scandal.) I thought I knew all his normal routines.

"I've been part of this congregation since it started. My grandma lived here, so I've known pastor Gerald since he and I were kids. When he started this church, I helped. He's a great guy!"

"So... where was I, when you were doing this stuff?"

He drew back further, as if resigned to our petting coming to an end. "There wasn't any secret about it," he assured me. "I just kept to my regular schedule. Most of the time when you weren't with me after hours, you were with your sister and niece, doing your own things."

He studied me for a moment and then went on, "When I first met you, the beautiful, internationally-known opera diva, I thought you looked troubled. You said you were about to return to the stage for a long run, but you weren't happy about it. You didn't look like someone who had just been on vacation, relaxing, either. I mean, aside from your puncture and contusions from the accident."

He paused, just waiting for my response to that observation.

I hesitated, trying to decide just how much I wanted to reveal to him about my true situation. I knew that when I returned to the Met, my mentor, the Conductor, would, once again, be forcing me to commit sexual acts with him in exchange for his direction of my career. His perversions being met assured my chances for continued success.

New singers arrived daily, eager to replace those already with standing. When a star was under the management of a particularly well-known and respected Conductor, many industry-known abuses were allowed to go on, unreported and unstopped. If the 'star' complained or lodged any sort of notice to officials, they were soon out of work, no matter their previous achievements.

Fame could be very fleeting, so whatever it took...

"I... I didn't want to go back. The closer I got to the end of my vacation, the more I dreaded returning to New York City. You don't know what it's like."

"What do you mean? You love singing."

"It's not about the singing. Of course, I love that!" I gulped and took a deep breath before continuing, "I just never knew what price I'd have to pay to be able to stand on stage and sing like that. You don't know what he makes me do."

"Makes you do? The conductor makes you do things? Sexual things?" Dave's face was alarmed.

"Yes," I answered quietly.

"How long has this been going on?"

"It started soon after I was introduced to him. It took my parents years of social climbing and attendance at every concert of his they could manage. I was about ten, I think, when I first actually met him. We went backstage after the event ended. He seemed drawn to me, even then.

"The second time I met him, it was again after a concert. He looked up as we entered and waved us over to where he was standing. There were several men and a woman speaking with him in a small grouping, but he rested both hands on my shoulders while turning me to the group.

"'This young lady will be a great star, someday,' he announced.

"I could feel his hands gripping my shoulders, drawing my body back against his crotch, where his penis had created a bulge behind the zipper of his tuxedo pants. He massaged me, seemingly rubbing my shoulders with pride, while actually making the crack of my ass bracket his frontal adornment and making it move with his direction!" I said, indignantly.

"There was a slight smirk on the woman's face, as she narrowed her eyes and watched the Conductor's manipulations, but she never said anything - just kept watching.

"It took years of meeting with him before I got a chance to sing at the Met. In the meantime, I had learned to accept the fucking and sucking on command, growing gradually more involved over time. That first fondling in public was only the beginning. He would come into my dressing room before a performance, wearing only a robe, and make me fellate him, or put his conductor's wand up my pussy and then his ass. There were lots of things he enjoyed having me do," I finished.

"I had no idea," Dave murmured. "You've been living with this for years. You poor woman!"

"I don't feel like a poor woman when I'm with you," I responded, then reached forward to kiss him, again. "I feel wonderful when I'm with you."

I brought him closer, holding his dear face in both hands. Our lips met and everything else went away.

I could feel his tongue press inside my mouth and welcomed it. I stroked his with my own tongue, loving the sharing of it. He drew closer to me, started gently massaging my back, helping me to melt into him even further as our kiss deepened.

I was lost in the sensation of opening myself to this man. No reservations, no regrets, no guilt.

I love him. I love him. I love him.

His right hand moved to my breast, tentatively groping it through the clothing I wore. He pulled it back, then reached again to hold it with a firmer grip, moving his thumb and fingers enticingly over the nipple's protrusion against the fabric covering.

Dave suddenly stopped kissing me, to my dismay. I was really starting to get into it.

Apparently, his ardor wasn't gone, however, since he immediately started to unbutton the row of obstacles in the way of his putting his flesh directly against mine. My blouse was quickly removed, and my bra followed soon after.

Dave stood up and removed his own clothing, folding the various pieces neatly. He sat back down and proceeded to remove the rest of mine, tossing them aside without regard to where they landed. He moved with intent.

I was thrilled. We were going to make love, again.

Chapter 13

"Nope. This won't do," Dave said, eying me with a gleam of mischief in his gaze.

He stood up and then picked me up from the couch and carried me into the bedroom. The room had a cottage contemporary look, with a generously large bed being the main feature of the space.

Dave dropped me on the mattress, then stretched out beside me, his cock already stiff.

Oh, that cock! How I'd missed it!

He leaned up on one elbow, then stared intently at my breasts. He reached out to my jutting nipples and teased them, one after the other, twisting and tweaking while watching my expression. He slowly brought his mouth closer to the target, finally sticking his tongue out of his mouth, ready to lick the darkened tip.

My pulse steadily climbed under his ministrations. I could feel him first gently lick the top, then swirl slowly around the nipple itself, only then pulling it into his mouth for a strong suckle. My pussy reacted in instant response, sending a mighty wave of rising excitement through me.

I held his head in place, wanting the sensations to continue, wanting to enjoy this time with him.

I put my hand on his cock, such a familiar gesture! I could feel it still growing under my fingers, full of blood, ready to invade my deepest recesses.

He took my hand away, saying, "Not yet. I have more to do before you get me off."

He proceeded to scoot down the bed until his body was only aligned with mine to the waist.

"I'm going after my favorite snack," he said. "I remember your taste like I remember French Toast the way Grandma made it. Unique and delicious!"

He lowered his head to my pussy and gently parted the lips there. He hesitated for an instant before leaning in and licking me slowly from my mons to my asshole. He did this several times before (finally!) settling down to eat me.

I was in heaven! The man I loved was worshipping at the altar of my womanhood.

His tongue probed as far as it could reach, drawing more and more juices from me. His sighs and murmurings urged me on as my hips started moving, twisting, trying for even more contact.

My hands went to my breasts, automatically resuming the tweaking and twisting motions I enjoyed while giving myself over totally to the sensations.

I was being overwhelmed. I could feel my climax approaching.

"Yes!" I shouted. "You're almost there!"

Dave suddenly inserted three fingers into me and started to stroke my G-spot. That was it. I came with a tremendous gush of cum onto Dave's eagerly lapping tongue.

He slowed his pace to a gentle, loving bathe of my pussy entrance, allowing me to recover a bit as I savored my experience.

"I love this," he said, raising his head to grin at me. "I could do this all day."

"I'll definitely keep that in mind," I said, winking, "but now it's your turn."

I hopped up from the bed and took charge.

I loved Dave's body. His tall frame was just the stabilizer for a magnificent man, muscled and toned from daily exercise, blue eyes gazing deeply into mine as I leaned over his now-prostrate body and started to gently move my hands up and down from his face, shoulders and arms, then to his chest. His six-pack made my fingers ripple slightly as I traced downward to his waist, then started again, just under his armpits and drew lovingly down over his hips and onto his thighs.

He sighed and briefly opened his lips but said nothing.

His eyes never left me, as I then moved to his feet and gently massaged his toes, the bottoms and heels, before putting the big toe of his left foot into my mouth and started to suck on it.

The breath exploded from his lungs.

I continued to lick and suck my way through all the digits of both feet.

Dave was struggling harder to lie still. "You have to stop—"

"Shhh!" I interrupted. "You are just going to have to lie there and enjoy this. If I happen to make the occasional suggestion, feel free to oblige me," I said, with a smile, before returning to my task of stroking and fondling every inch of his body.

I wanted him to experience every single minute of pleasure I could give him. And I wanted to work him up to an ecstasy he hadn't known since we parted.

I slowly started licking up his left leg, starting at the ankle and ending just above the knee, where I spent some extra time on the back side, where he was especially sensitive just behind the joint.

I heard a moan escape him and only slowed further. I was licking his skin like a mother animal welcomes her newborn, thoroughly and with love, licking every inch from head to tail. I savored his flavor. His own particular scent was as familiar to me as fresh-mown grass.

I stopped before reaching the place he longed for me to go, and started over on his right leg.

This time, when I reached the top of his leg I kept moving, letting my tongue flow lovingly over his balls. I then sucked each into my mouth, applying the gentlest of vacuum, before opening wide enough to take in both at once. I let them rest there for a moment, careful to not exert any undue pressure, since it was a squeeze to handle both at one time.

I could see his cock, dipping and straining, largely engorged and ready for action!

I reached for it, sliding my hand slowly from its base to its large mushroom-shaped head. That head had given me so much pleasure in the past, and I was so glad to be back with it, again. I opened my mouth and pulled it toward me, but only licked in quick little movements all around the rim.

Dave's hips lifted, pushing his cock further into my mouth.

I obligingly wrapped my lips half-way down the shaft and welcomed him back into my mouth, savoring the remembered tastes and smells, recognizing his unique shape as my tongue and cheeks brought him the sensations that I know he loves.

I slowly drew upward, never releasing him, before going down, further with each stroke. Finally, I'd been able to open my throat enough to encompass his huge cock and I sucked him down until my face was tight against his pelvis.

"I love you," Dave said, sitting up and pulling me from his shaft, still standing at attention after my mouth was gone.

"Wait," I said, pushing him back down. "It's still my turn, until I tell you otherwise, okay?"

I then straddled his hips, pausing with my pussy lips just on the head of his penis. I took both of his hands and brought them to my aching nipples. He immediately started the motions I adored, tweaking and pulling, then twisting gently, ready to pull me in.