Daughter's Friend Asks to be Bound

Story Info
Daughter's Sexy Friend Asks To Be Bound and Gagged.
1.4k words
4.26
49.6k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/18/2023
Created 10/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Im a single dad, and this story took place not long after my only daughter and her best friends 18th birthdays. It was the summer after graduation, and we were relaxing in the yard after a BBQ. My daughter is very articulate and responsible, and I some times let her and her friends drink some wine with me.

This evening we were sitting with my. daughters lovely friend Tiffany.

Tiffany and been my daughters best friend since 5th grade, they had even been girl scouts together. I had watched her grow from a cute awkward kid, into a blossoming young women. Also Tiffany's mom was single, and she drank a lot, and I was something of a father figure to the young lady.

Despite my paternal feeling, Tiffany was not my daughter, and she was an absolute bomb shell, a vision of young beauty. She had thick dark red hair, creamy skin, pouty lips, and big green eye.

Tiffany was almost skinny, short, petite, looking young for her age. In spite of this her perky breasts jutted out from her tight white tank top, and the very bottoms of her fit young cheeks were barely covered by her denim short shorts. When she strutted around our yard, I hoped my daughter didnt see me noticing her slim coltish legs and pert little ass.

Tonight as we sipped the wine I could tell the girls were in something of a rambunctious mood, giggling wildly to some inside joke, and whispering to one another.

As the two young ladies got more tipsy they grew more manic, whispering and finally Tiffany playfully pushing my daughter saying, "Ask him then. Please, oh my god you have to I can't."

My daughter teasing, "Go on you ask him, you want it."

Tiffany turning beat red and covering her mouth, "Oh my god I can't, you. have to ask him, Im too embarrassed"

"What is it girls," I ask.

My daughter relenting, patting Tiffany on her slim white thigh, "Well daddy..."

More giggling and pushing then, "Well daddy, Tiffy has a little crush on you..."

The girls lose themselves in a fit of giggling, hugging each other with mirth. Finally, my daughter continued, "Well daddy, Tiff has this little crush on you, and well... she wants you to tie her up."

To my surprise, at this. Both girls exploded into giggles.

"Are you crazy? What are you talking about?" I asked.

Composing herself my daughter went on, "Not for real daddy she just wants to know how it feels, like with someone she knows. Someone safe."

Then Tiffany chimed in, her puckered lips slightly trembling, he long eyelashes a flutter. Ashamed to meet my gaze she looked down as she spoke.

"It's my fantasy Mr. Smith. To be with a older man, to be forced by an older man," the girl murmured.

I looked at he with skepticism, and Tiffany quickly went on.

"As far back as I can remember, I've imagined myself tied up like the damsels in the movies. In school, I'd get all horny, imagining my male teachers roping me to my classroom chair," she confessed.

Her monologue was shocking, I'd always know her to such a sweet innocent girl, but she just kept going.

Panting lightly Tiffany went on, "Even back way when we went out selling Girl Scout cookies. I'd fantasies about a man dragging me into his house and tying me up in his basement. Leaving me helpless, to struggle in my little Girls Scout skirt. I can never stop thinking about it, it makes me so, uHHH...."

Tiffany trailed of in a breathy flutter, then she composed her self and went on.

"Im old enough now Mr. Smith. I wanna know how it feels. How it feels to be helpless, to be forced. And well, I can trust you. You're like a father to me, I can trust you not to hurt me for real," she finished.

Holding her friend's hand, and helping her to her feet, my daughter said, "Stand up Tiffy show daddy what you got."

Tiffany stretched her slim form, and raised her arms behind her head, pushing her perky young breasts out. Then she turned slowly around, facing her bottom to me in those tiny shorts. Her hands on the chair back, she bent over bouncing her little round booty for me.

She looked so good like that, her back arched, wiggling her cute bottom at me. The fabric was stretched tight over her crotch, and I could tell that underneath she either had on a g-string or nothing at all. The sight of Tiffany's young ass and crotch gap, made my dick bounce in my jeans.

I spoke in a ruff wispier. "Tiff... you are a very lovely girl."

My voice came out gruffer than I had expected. The tone must have betrayed the state I was in, because Tiffany suddenly became self-conscious. She turned even redder, and giggling dropped back to the bench, and took my daughters hand.

"You see how cute she is daddy. Lots of men would want to tie her up. But Tiff can't do it with some weirdos out there, anything could happen to her. Will you please daddy, you know she'll let you do anything you like... she'll have too. You could even take pictures if you want. She couldn't stop you. So what do you say daddy, will you tie up my cute little friend Tiffy," my daughter begged.

After taking a long sip of my wine I addressed Tiffany and my daughter, "Well Tiffany is that really what you want? You want a man old enough to be your father to tie you up. To touch you, have his way with you?

Sliding her feet around in her cute golden saddles and looking down into her wine glass Tiffany whispered, "Yes Mr. Smith."

My daughter looked on quietly as her friend and I spoke. Putting my finger under Tiffany's tiny chin I tilted her head up, till she was looking into my eyes.

"Little girl, tell me what you want. If you want something, you have to ask daddy nicely," I demanded.

Panting lightly, Tiffany moaned, her eyes welling as she looked into mine and replied, "Please bind me Mr. Smith. Pretty please tie me up. You can spank me, take pictures, make me suck your penis, and lick your balls. Please, Mr. Smith, Please daddy please."

Laughing and pushing her friend playfully my daughter teased, "Oh my god Tiff, shut up. TMI! Too much information. I know your all horny, but he's still my dad."

Giggling too Tiffany hugged her, "It was your idea to tell him!"

"Well its out now, so whatever. She's 18, its legal. So what's it gonna be daddy? Are you gonna tie up our cute little Tiffany, or are you gonna leave her to the mercy of the creeps out there in the street?" my lovely daughter inquired.

I hesitated, then replied, "Tiff you're such a nice girl, are you sure you're ready for all this?"

Both girls laughing, and my daughter replied for her friend, "We know you like tied up girls... Daddy we've seen your computer history, you don't know how to cover it up very well. All those bondage videos, tied up schoolgirls, cheerleaders, and slave girls. It's ok, believe it or no Daddy, Tiff likes those websites too."

I looked Tiff over appraising, she was absolutely stunning.

"Alright Tiffy, but I want to give you a chance to think about what your doing. I want you to take tonight to think, to reflect, and fantasies. And if you still want to be tied up, come by tomorrow at 10am. That's when my daughter goes to her summer job. I'll give you tonight to decide, because after you walk through that door tomorrow you'll belong to me. It will be to late for you to change your mind then. Do you understand little girl?" I asked.

Looking down her lovely lips trembling, Tiffany began to reply, "Yes daddy..."

I cut her off sharply, "Young lady look me in the eye when you're talking to me."

Her little chest heaving, the girl finally managed to meet my gaze. There were tears standing in her pretty green eyes, and her voice came out as a moan of pleasure, "Yes daddy I understand. I'll come by at 10am sharp tomorrow, so you can tie me up, and do very bad things to me."

My daughter giggled and I smiled at Tiffany.

"That's good. And one more thing little girl, do still fit into your old Girl Scout outfit?"