Choose This Day Whom You Will Serve

Story Info
Katie is fascinated by a woman at the gym.
10.4k words
4.68
5.6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie's eyes were drawn to the woman walking towards her. She stumbled on the treadmill, and struggled to retain her balance. The woman paused, and scanned Katie up and down. A hint of a smile quirked the corners of her mouth as she pinned Katie with her gaze. Katie found herself unable to look away.

Finally, the woman tossed a towel over the rail of the step machine directly in front of Katie. With a last look over her shoulder, she climbed on.

Katie stared at her from behind, watching her glutes and calves contract and expand as the woman ascended an infinite staircase. Taut, defined muscles rippled under her mahogany skin, glistening with sweat. It contrasted with the azure of her shorts, and the yellow of a sports bra.

She watched and watched as the muscles worked, falling into a trance. No thought was given to her own workout, and she crashed into the treadmill's control panel when it slowed to a stop at the allotted time. She glanced around, hoping no one had noticed. The subject of her gaze turned her torso, without halting, and smiled at her. Something about it made Katie queasy.

Face flushed, she hurried to the dressing room. A cold shower sluiced away thoughts of the woman. Once again dressed, she exited, planning to go to work...

... and almost collided with her as she left the dressing room.

"Going somewhere, little one?" she asked.

Katie looked at the sweaty arms, with muscles in places that she didn't have places. Looking up, she whimpered, "Please. I need to get to work." She inhaled a heady musk off of the dark skin. The woman put her hands against the wall, one on either side of her head, blocking her route to the exit.

The deep brown eyes looking down at her crushed any resistance Katie might have mustered. She wanted to escape. There was plenty of room to slip under the beautiful arms. But her limbs wouldn't move.

"I love coming out to these suburban gyms and hunting the good little White Christian girls, who keep lying to themselves that they aren't total dykes."

Katie's mind churned. She couldn't stop staring into those eyes. "I'm not..." Katie's voice trailed off.

"You're not what?" The woman's strong arm pulled Katie to her right, clearing the entrance for someone else to pass through, then resumed its task of obstruction. "A good little White Christian girl? Or a dyke?"

Electricity stabbed into Katie's loins, and she whimpered again. She was not a lesbian. She knew that. God had been telling her that for years.

"No answer?" The hint of another smile. "Tell you what. Get here at 5:14pm tomorrow. If you don't show, then I'll believe that you're a straight, good little White Christian girl."

"But I come in the mornings, before work," Katie protested.

"Tomorrow, you will be at the front door at 5:14. Not a minute before and not a minute after. Wear something appropriate." She flashed a predatory smile. "And read Joshua 24:15 before you go to bed."

The woman released her, eyes swinging to Katie's left. She strode into the dressing room.

Katie felt dampness between her legs. It wasn't from the shower.

* * *

Katie pulled into the gym's parking lot at 5:06. She'd left work twenty minutes early to be sure she made it in time. She couldn't explain why it mattered to her, but all day, her thoughts had whirled about the woman. She could still smell her, sweat mixed with... something. Her boss had commented that she was distracted.

She sat in her car, phone in her lap. She willed the clock to tick forward, but it was agonizingly slow. The instant it flashed to 5:14, she rushed to the front door, carrying her gym bag. She stood there by herself. She looked around. Patrons arrived for a workout, but not the person who had told her to be there.

Her stomach lurched in panic. Was she in the right place? She pulled her phone back out to check the time. 5:15. Her brain reviewed everything that had been said the day before. She was sure she'd done everything right. Her hands flapped ineffectually.

She waited for five minutes, feeling light-headed. Twice, she started walking back to her car, and stopped. Finally, she resolved that she was here, and she was going to exercise. With a deep breath that did little to calm her heart, she opened the door and stepped in.

As she passed the front desk, a figure detached itself from a pillar. The woman blocked her way, wearing the same workout gear she had the day before.

"Good girl." She patted Katie on the head. "You did what you were told."

The praise made her tingle. She'd done what she was told. She'd done what this woman had told her to do. There was something so right about that.

"Come." The dark figure in the bright clothes turned towards the dressing room. Katie obediently trotted after her.

"Find a locker," the woman said as she sat down on one of the benches.

Katie picked one amidst the hubbub of the busy gym. She pulled her gear out of her bag and shoved it in the locker. Then she froze, as she realized the woman was watching her intently.

"Go on," the woman said. "We can't work out until you change."

As she began unbuttoning her shirt, Katie realized that other women were watching the two of them, distaste evident on their faces. Her cheeks burned as they glanced at her and turned away. Her companion seemed indifferent to this scrutiny, focusing all of her attention on Katie. She smiled as Katie returned the attention. She could feel the regard of the others, and she was embarrassed, but looking only at the Black woman allowed her to keep going.

She shrugged out her shirt and removed her bra. The nipples at the tips of her full breasts were rock hard. She tossed the fabric into the locker, barely looking, keeping her eyes on her mistress. Mistress. The word sprang into her mind unbidden, generating a wave of arousal. She undid her belt, and slid her pants down to her ankles, revealing her cotton panties.

"Your clothes are boring," the woman said. "We will have to do something about that."

The words reignited Katie's awareness of the disapproval around her. She glanced furtively, and registered frowns directed at her. Shame, followed by more arousal. She couldn't move, until she managed to center herself on the woman again.

"Take them off, then turn around," she said.

Katie skimmed off her underwear. She felt it stick to her sex briefly, connected by a string of moisture as it slid down her thighs, snapping at her knees. Or maybe she just imagined it. She could feel the room's eyes staring at her unruly thatch of pubic hair. Before she turned, she closed her eyes to avoid looking at anyone else.

As she stared at the wall of lockers, knowing that she was being inspected. Katie tried to puzzle out why she was doing what she was told. Asking herself that question halted the speculation as she just let the words, 'I'm doing what I'm told," roll around in her head. She whimpered as the thought triggered arousal.

"Now take off your socks, standing there."

She began to lift her left leg, and stopped, realizing how that would expose her genitals. Her moist, glistening genitals.

"Go on."

Katie did what she was told. She finished the motion, hooking her fingertips in the fabric, and ripped the sock off. She repeated the action on the other side. She stood there, momentarily believing she was totally naked, until she realized she was still wearing her crucifix pendant. It burned against her skin, and she tore it off, and flung it into the locker.

She hastily donned the panties and sports bra she wore for exercising, followed by gym shorts and a t-shirt. She sat down next to the woman to put on her gym socks and trainers.

"If you want me to push you against a wall and fingerbang you, we're going to have to get you a different outfit."

Katie had no idea what "fingerbang" meant, other than that she desperately wished no one else had overheard it. And that her clitoris desperately wanted to learn.

The woman stood up. "And stop worrying about what these cows think of you. You belong to me, and the only opinion about you that matters is mine. Not yours, and definitely not theirs."

She wished she could heed that, as she once again found herself staring at the lycra clad butt, following along.

The woman leaned over her, and whispered, "Did you read the assigned Bible verse?"

"Yes," Katie replied softly.

"Well, you don't have to choose this day, but soon." The woman straightened, and turned towards the gym. "Heel."

Katie took up station just behind her. So many conflicting thoughts sloshed through her brain. Guilt and shame at the thought of serving someone other than God. The thrill of someone telling her plainly what to do, and the warm, damp feeling of obeying simple commands.

They arrived in the free weight area. "Do you lift?"

"No," Katie answered. "Just the treadmill."

"That will change. You're cute, but soft. Today you'll just spot for me."

The compliment mixed with criticism left her confused. She suddenly realized that she had no idea what the woman's name was. "What should I call you?"

The woman didn't turn around. "It'll come to you. Until then, nothing." She found an empty bench and sat down. "Fetch me two of the 60 lb. dumbbells."

Katie went to the racks, and found the weights marked "60". She tried to lift one, and had to use both hands. She realized she'd have to make two trips. The woman's disdainful expression as she brought her the first made her flush again. "I'm sorry," she mumbled.

When she had both dumbbells, the woman clutched them to her chest and lay back. Looking up at Katie, she said, "Put your hands under my wrists. Pay attention to my form. If one of the weights starts to slip, or leaves the groove, it's up to you to catch or deflect it, so that it doesn't land on me."

Katie bit her lip. "I don't think I'll be able to stop it."

"Don't worry." The woman bared her teeth. "I'm not going to really push myself today, so nothing should happen. But I expect you to focus, regardless. Don't let me catch your mind wandering. Understood?"

Katie nodded. Her fingers tingled as she touched her for the first time.

The arms unfolded until there was only a slight crook in the elbow, and the weights were even with the bench. They came up, all the movement in the shoulders, until the weights met above her chest.

Katie tried to pay attention, but she kept looking into the woman's cleavage.

The weights folded back into the woman's chest, and she sat up. "What did I tell you?"

"I'm sorry," Katie babbled. "I'll do better. I promise."

"I will punish you for each time you lose focus. Understood? That's one."

"Yes. I'm sorry. I'll try really hard."

The count had reached three by the time the woman was done with the fly. Katie followed her around the weight area for forty-five minutes. There were some lifts where no spotting was necessary, and she could just look at the woman. She was so sexy, all muscle and deep brown skin. Cornrows tied back and down to her shoulder blades.

Katie kept telling herself that she was not a lesbian. She couldn't deny that she was aroused, but this woman just had some sort of unique effect on her. That had to be it.

At last the weights were finished. She was due twelve rounds of punishment. The treadmill Katie had used the previous morning was empty, as was the step machine in front of it. The woman placed her on the treadmill.

"Watch my ass. You should be able to focus on that, right?"

Katie nodded.

"Think about what you could do to please me."

"You mean..."

"I mean sex. Think about how you will use your tongue, and your fingers. Think about what you will offer me."

Katie's mind whirled, unmoored from every previous assumption. In desperation, she asked, "So, how long should I set the timer for?"

"Don't. I'll tell you when you're done. There's only one thing you should be thinking about."

Katie did what she was told. The treadmill started, and she began walking. Her eyes remained glued to the woman's backside. Again, she fell into a trance, watching the muscles flex. After a time, she imagined herself kneeling behind it. A part of her struggled against the idea of licking the sweat off the dark skin. She pictured it anyway. She fantasized licking the contours in the muscles of her arms and legs. She dreamed of pulling off the bra, and licking her breasts and her stomach. The tights came off and... her mind shied away from that thought. She imagined the woman grabbing her hair and crushing their mouths together. Her thighs rubbed together as she walked, trying to stimulate herself.

A distant corner of her mind kept shouting, 'Why?' She ignored it.

She woke when the woman stepped off of her apparatus. Katie moved to shut down the treadmill, but the voice snapped out, "Did I tell you to stop?"

Frightened of disobeying, Katie withdrew her hands from the controls.

"You're too easy on yourself." Her fingers reached over, and pushed up the speed.

Katie began jogging as the treadmill accelerated, then running. It stopped short of a full sprint, but she began breathing heavily. A cramp built in her side, but she kept going, unwilling to look any weaker than she had to in front of this woman. She was feeling faint when, at last, the woman hit the button that brought the machine to a halt.

She bent over, chest heaving. She couldn't remember ever feeling so exhausted.

"You will learn to push yourself. Until you do, I will push for you. Now clean the machine."

Katie staggered over to the spray bottle and paper towels. She wiped her sweat off the treadmill, then, on rubbery legs, followed her back into the dressing room.

The woman pulled off her bra, revealing tiny breasts, almost swallowed by her pecs, topped by huge nipples. Katie stared as she slipped off her shoes, and then her shorts. She stood there in her nude glory, making sure Katie got a good look. She was built like a Greek god, the kind of physique they only gave to their male deities, but with wide hips below the narrow waist. Every inch was rock hard. Her pubic hair was trimmed short in a narrow strip.

Katie started to follow her to the shower before remembering that she still needed to undress. She did so hurriedly. A part of her wanted to join the woman, but decided that, having not been told otherwise, she should use her own stall in public.

By the time she was done, the woman was back on one of the benches, applying lotion to her skin. Katie swallowed, imagining rubbing it in herself. The woman gave her an amused smile, as if she could read her mind. Katie dropped her gaze, and found herself looking between her spread legs. The woman shifted, giving her a better view. It was the first time Katie had ever looked at another woman's private parts. This one, at least, was beautiful.

She completely forgot that other people were watching until the woman closed her legs and stood up. "Time to get dressed." Katie immediately looked around and saw other people judging her. She turned to her locker amid the stares.

She dressed quickly in her slacks and button down shirt. When she turned, the woman was clad in an expensive silk suit, skirt halfway down her thighs, displaying the muscles of her legs.

"Heel."

Katie found herself once again pulled forward in the woman's wake. She followed all the way to a yellow Ferrari in the parking lot. The woman put on a pair of sunglasses. She turned and regarded Katie.

"Why are you here? Your car is three aisles over."

Katie paused at the thought that the woman knew exactly where she was parked. Finally, she said, "You told me to come with you."

The woman pushed herself away from the car, and circled until Katie was between her and it. "I did, didn't I." She advanced, backing Katie up until her legs made contact with the car. "Do you like it when I tell you what to do?" She pressed up against Katie.

"Yes," Katie whispered. The admission made her flush with heat.

"If I told you to bend over the hood and drop your pants, right here in the parking lot, would you do it?"

The image lodged in Katie's brain, and it made her wet. "I don't know."

"You don't know?" The woman licked her lips, and Katie almost swooned. "Two days ago, you were the good little White Christian girl who would never have imagined doing such a thing, and certainly not with a woman. And now you might bend over and get fucked by me, in public?"

Tears formed in Katie's eyes. "I don't know. I don't know why I'm doing these things."

"Are you going to go home and masturbate, thinking about doing what I tell you to do?"

"If I can figure out how."

The woman leaned in closer, forcing Katie to bend back over the bonnet. "You've never masturbated before?"

Katie nodded miserably.

"Well, it's easy enough." She grabbed Katie's wrist and guided it between her legs. "Just stuff your fingers into your hole to make them wet and slippery, and then rub your clit. Repeat until you orgasm."

"Okay."

The woman stepped back, releasing her. "On your way, then. Pleasant dreams."

Katie straightened, and fought for courage, wringing her hands. "When will I see you again?"

"You prefer mornings?"

"I couldn't go to work like this."

"Okay. Tomorrow at 5:23, then."

"Thank you," Katie breathed, taking a step towards where she was parked.

"But..."

She came to a halt.

"What?"

"You have to change your outfit. None of those loose shorts and shirts. To workout with me, you need a pair of white short shorts, no more than an inch down the inside of your thighs, and tight enough for a camel toe. And a white sports bra tight enough that everyone can see when your nipples get erect from my presence. Without those, I'll ignore you."

Katie closed her eyes, arousal from the vision mixing with embarrassment. "What's a camel toe?"

"Girl, you are adorable." The woman pulled out a card. "Go to this address. Ask for Greta. She can help you."

Katie took the card gingerly. "What if she isn't there?"

"Oh, she will be. You're going to go right now, before you go home and masturbate."

"But..."

"Do what you're told, good little White Christian girl."

* * *

As soon as she closed the car door, Katie's left hand was between her legs, rubbing furiously. She closed her eyes and pictured the woman bending her over the car and pulling her pants down. Pressure built inside her.

Her eyes flew open when her phone rang. She wanted to ignore it, but something compelled her to answer.

"Stop masturbating. I told you to wait until you got home, after you get some new workout clothes."

Katie shuddered, and reluctantly pulled her hand out of her crotch.

"Do. What. You're. Told."

"Yes. I'm sorry. I'll do what I'm told, I promise."

"Good. I am going to have to spank you for this disobedience. Don't make it worse for yourself."

Rather than the car, Katie now pictured herself bent over a knee, getting spanked. Maybe the woman would... touch her. Down there. She moaned.

"Are you touching your pussy?"

"No! I swear it!"

"Don't. Not until you're home. Then call me. I'll tell you what to do."

"Okay."

The phone disconnected. As she put it back in her pocket, Katie wondered how the woman knew her number.

She pulled out the card she'd been given. On one side was just an address, in an elegant script. The numbers were spelled out. On the other side was a capital "G," in the same font.

The address was in a suburb across the city It was going to take her an hour of driving there and back. She groaned in frustration, but thought, I'm doing what I'm told. Which only inflamed her sex more.

Katie squirmed in her seat the whole trip, though this didn't succeed in bringing relief. She arrived at a blank storefront in a strip mall. Blinds blocked the windows. Bewildered, Katie parked and approached the door. It pulled open easily, and a tiny bell rang.