Choose This Day Whom You Will Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A counter ran from wall to wall just inside the door. Behind it stood a tall, emaciated, ancient Asian woman. "May I help you?"

Beyond her, there was nothing save for a staircase leading up and another going down. Katie's confusion expanded; the storefront had only a single story.

"Uh, I'm supposed to see Greta."

"Is that one of our cards? Let me see it."

Katie stepped to the counter and handed it to her.

"Indeed," the proprietor sniffed. She lifted a section of the counter. "Downstairs." She snapped the card back to Katie, who took it.

After one look back over her shoulder, to find that the shopkeeper was paying her no further attention, Katie trepidatiously descended the flight of stairs. It seemed longer than it needed to be.

She emerged into a brightly lit room filled with a dizzying array of clothing. First glance revealed no order to the displays, and the room obviously extended far beyond the strip mall's parking lot.

A tiny woman emerged from behind one of the racks. She couldn't have been much more than four feet tall, with bright blue hair. "Hello," she said cheerfully.

"Uhm, hi. I was told you could help me."

"Were you given a card?"

"Yes." Katie handed it over.

"Oh, She chose you." The pronoun was definitely capitalized. "You're very lucky."

"I am?"

"Oh, yes. She doesn't choose many." She squinted at Katie. "Though, you are definitely Her type."

"Her type?"

Greta giggled. "Let me guess. 'Good little White Christian girl.'"

Katie felt uncomfortable hearing someone else describe her that way. "Uhm, she did say that."

"Also slender, with hardly any hips. Height and hair color vary, but it's always the same build. Though, you're a bit bustier than most."

"There are others?" The thought made Katie uneasy.

"Oh, not that many, as I said. But you wouldn't expect Her not to choose whomever she wants, would you?"

"I, uhm, hadn't thought about it."

"Don't worry about it." Greta waved a hand. "She chose you, after all."

Katie couldn't think of anything to say.

"So, what did she send you here for?"

"Workout clothes."

"Of course. What, exactly, did she tell you to get?"

"A sports bra and some shorts."

Greta rolled her eyes. "Her exact words. Be precise."

Katie flushed. "A white sports bra that, uhm, is, uhm..."

"You are tragically innocent, aren't you? Just spit it out. We all know she's going to make you a slut, so there's no use pretending."

The word 'slut' hit Katie like a blow. "I don't want to be a slut."

"Babe, I'm 4'1". My nose is close enough to your pussy that I can assure you that you smell like a slut. What did she tell you to get?"

Some of the excitement went out of Katie. She wasn't a lesbian, and she wasn't a slut. But she still felt compelled to do what she was told. Suddenly sullen, it actually became easier to repeat her orders. "A white sports bra, thin enough that my nipples stand out when they get hard. And a pair of white short shorts tight enough to make a camel toe. Whatever that is."

"Oh, hell, no," Greta exclaimed. "With that pale skin, white will make you look sickly."

"That's what she said to do," Katie said in a flat voice. "I do what I'm told."

"No. Absolutely not. I have professional pride at stake. You are not leaving here with anything white."

"I do what I'm told." The words came out by rote.

Greta sighed. "Look, I know what she wants. She said 'white' because it would show the shading from your popped nipples and the contrast when it gets wet makes it obvious when your pussy is drooling. But we can achieve the same thing with a pink or a pale green, and you won't look like the living dead."

Katie looked at the floor, unsure what to do or say. She had been so certain about what she was doing, and that certainty had slipped away. Finally, she pulled out her phone, and hit Call Back for her most recent conversation. She was afraid that calling would make her angry, but also felt to apathetic to care.

It rang twice before the woman picked up. "You're home already?"

"No," Katie answered. "But Greta doesn't want to let me buy what you told me to, and I don't know what to do."

The voice softened. "Are you okay, sweetie?"

Just hearing her voice restored a bit of Katie's mood. "Yes. No. Not really. I don't understand why I'm doing any of this. It doesn't feel right. But it also doesn't feel right not to do what I'm told. I'm stuck."

"I'm glad you called. You should definitely do what you're told."

A tiny spark came to life in Katie's crotch.

"Put me on speaker," the voice said.

Katie toggled the switch.

"What's the problem, Greta?" The demanding edge was back.

"The problem," the small woman replied, "is that you have no fashion sense whatsoever. White? Really? With this skin?"

"That's not the problem. Why does my new toy sound so morose?"

Toy. She was a new toy. That... made Katie feel better. The woman wanted her to be a toy. She shook her head. It didn't seem like that should be arousing, but it was.

"I don't know. I just told her some obvious truths. Only, she took them badly. I've never seen one of your girls respond like this."

"No, Greta, a lot of them respond like this. She's just the first one that's had the sense to call me when you bulldoze over my progress."

Katie smiled inwardly at that. She'd pleased the woman.

The voice continued. "I do not want my playthings feeling miserable. If you upset her again, I will string you up and torture you far beyond the point where you beg for mercy. Got it?"

Greta visibly blanched. "Yes, I understand."

"Okay, pet. Kill the speaker."

Katie did as she was told, and put the phone back to her ear.

"Whatever Greta suggests about the clothes is fine. For all her faults, she is the expert."

"Okay."

"Other than that, don't listen to her. She is another person whose opinion of you does not matter. Got it? I'm the only person who really matters."

"Sure." Katie almost managed to believe that.

"I will see you later."

The phone disconnected.

"She told me to do whatever you want with the clothes. And to ignore anything else you say."

Greta rolled her eyes. "Fine. No white. Get undressed; I'll be back in a moment."

Katie hesitated. "But..."

"Just take them off." Greta sighed as she walked off. "I'm not going to fuck around with Her property. Besides, I'm into boys."

Katie methodically stripped down to her panties. She still felt kind of empty, and it didn't have the thrill it had at the gym.

Greta returned, carrying an armful of clothes. "Those, too. We're starting from scratch."

Reluctantly, Katie pulled down her panties.

Pinching the bridge of her nose, Greta harrumphed. "Well, that bush is going to ruin the effect, but there's no fucking way I'm touching it. If She wants to do something about it, it's up to Her."

The clothier held up a cream colored thong. "Put this on."

Katie did as she was told.

"Yeah, I don't know if that's the right shade." Greta stuck her tongue out the side of her mouth. "That would work if you were warmer, but anything that would contrast nicely with both your skin and the rest of the outfit would show through the shorts. My advice is just not to wear panties for your workout. You'll end up displaying yourself for everyone to see, but that may be what She wants."

"Off?" Katie asked hesitantly.

"Off."

She complied.

"All right, try these."

Katie took a pale green bra and shorts, and pulled them on. They hung loosely on her frame. "These don't fit. I think."

"Everyone's a critic. Don't get your panties in a bunch. If you had any." Greta reached up, and ran her fingers around Katie's chest, and over her breasts.

She felt them tighten. Very tight, but not constricting.

Greta did the same around her hips, and between her legs. Katie jumped at the intimate, and yet impersonal, touch. The fabric pulled up snugly into her crotch.

"What the heck?"

"My special talent," Greta replied. "If it doesn't fit, I make it fit."

"That..." Katie felt a sudden wave of suspicion, and closed her mouth.

"Hmmn. Off with them. Try the pink."

Katie did as she was told, slipping into a light baby pink ensemble. It wasn't the same as when she did what the woman told her to do. She stood still as Greta fitted them to her.

"Oh, yes. Definitely. It'd be better if it were darker, but there's enough color there that you don't look ghastly." Greta grabbed her by the hips, and maneuvered her over to a mirror. "That's a camel toe."

The fabric of the shorts clung to her skin, prominently showing off her vulva. They even hinted at the slit down the middle. It was questionable whether the shorts could be said to have legs at all.

Greta held up a mirror so Katie could see the rear. "Same thing with your ass. Everything's covered, but nothing's concealed."

Katie had to agree with that assessment. "Aren't they too sheer for when I start sweating?"

"They'll be too sheer for polite society, but they'll be perfect by Her standards."

She was skeptical. "Her workout gear doesn't do that."

The small woman laughed. "She's the mistress. You're the toy. Different rules."

Katie's breath caught. "Is that what she is? The Mistress?"

"She's not my mistress. But she's definitely yours."

She closed her eyes, and let the word roll around in her mind. Mistress. She pictured the woman and said it out loud. "Mistress." That brought back the heat that she had lost. She imagined her sitting on the dressing room bench, naked, legs spread. Katie wanted to sink to her knees right there.

"Bullet dodged." Greta's mumble was barely audible. "You're taking those with you, but get out of them. I'm giving you a bonus, to appease her wrath."

Katie peeled out of the workout clothes, wondering what was next.

Greta returned with a plaid skirt, white blouse, white socks, shiny black Mary Janes with narrow three-inch heels, and lavender lingerie.

"I thought you said nothing white."

"Theme outfits play by different rules. The green of the skirt will offset the white, and the fetish value will do the rest."

Katie stepped into the thong panties. Her pubic hair extended well beyond it in every direction, and she understood what Greta had meant by ruining the effect. She shrugged on the bra, and fastened the clasp between her breasts.

"Not lace?"

"No," Greta sighed, obviously put out. "I despair of Her aesthetics sometimes. She says she doesn't like the feel."

"Oh." Katie reevaluated the couple of pieces of lingerie she owned for when she wanted to feel naughty.

Greta tightened the underwear, achieving a bra that was both thin and provided maximum support. "You may need to come back to have the panties refitted once she depilates you."

"Uhm, okay."

"Now the rest."

Katie fastened the skirt, buttoned the blouse, and slipped on the shoes and socks. Greta made the blouse so tight that it gaped between each set of buttons, exposing her skin. When she was done, the skirt was not-quite-scandalously short, and the shoes fit perfectly.

She looked at herself in the mirror. A couple of her co-workers had tried to convince her to wear a, much cheaper, outfit like it for Halloween two years earlier. She had adamantly refused, and suspected they were making fun of her.

Now, she imagined the woman running a hand up the back of her thigh and under the skirt. She pictured bending over, legs straight and spread, exposing the panties to anyone behind her.

"Do you like it?"

"Yes," Katie whispered.

"Good. You're taking those with you, too. I don't want to have to wash your secretions out of the panties."

Katie started to undress.

"You can wear it home if you want," Greta suggested.

"No," Katie answered dreamily. "I want to save it for something special."

"I can't argue with that.

She got dressed again the now very boring slacks and shirt she'd worn all day as Greta boxed up the purchases. She felt like she was donning a disguise.

At last, Katie picked up her purse and fished out credit card. "How much do I owe you?"

"You can't afford me," Greta stated. "She picks up the tabs."

* * *

As she pulled in to her apartment building's parking lot, Katie saw the yellow Ferrari next to the door she used. Her heart was in her throat as she carried the boxes up the stairs to the second floor. She juggled the keys but found that the door was unlocked. She set her new clothes on the kitchen counter, and caught sight of the woman sitting on her living room couch.

Relief that she had cleaned over the weekend.

Katie trembled as she took her in. She wore black leather pants and black boots, and was nude from the waist up. The leather and her dark, dark skin contrasted with the white upholstery. But it was the riding crop that really grabbed her attention.

"That looks like more than a skimpy exercise outfit. What else did you get?"

She summoned every microgram of courage she could find. "It's a surprise."

One eyebrow went up. "Is it now. Am I going to like it?"

Her voice almost cracked. "I think so."

"Very well, then. You may keep your secret. Come over here and stand in front of me."

Katie did what she was told. She had no idea what to do with her hands, and settled for clasping them behind her back.

"Now, what was all of that anxiety about?"

Katie dropped her gaze to the floor. "I'm sorry, Mistress. I shouldn't have bothered you."

She heard the woman shift, and the tip of the crop pressed up under her chin until she was forced to look the woman in the face.

"Let me make something absolutely clear. You did nothing wrong. If you ever call me about something trivial, I will punish you, but this wasn't trivial. You are to do what you are told. That became impossible. I will eventually train you how to resolve such a conflict without needing me, but I have not yet done so. You did exactly what I would have wanted you to do, given your lack of training.

"And, yes, you may call me Mistress."

Her knees felt weak, and only the support of the whip kept her on her feet. "Thank you, Mistress."

"But that wasn't what I asked."

Katie chewed the insides of her cheeks.

"What are you supposed to do?"

"What I'm told."

"And I told you to tell me what was bothering you. It was not just the issue with the clothes, was it."

"No." Katie lost control of her hands, and they began flapping with agitation. "Do you have other... toys?"

"That gnome bitch is going to get the beating of her life." Her pitch didn't change, but the anger was unmistakable.

"I'm sorry, Mistress."

"I'm not angry at you, honey. My girls should only apologize when they've actually fucked up. Yes, I have other toys. I collect good little White girls, though the rest of them are ex-Christians by now."

"I... okay."

"It's not okay until you finish that thought."

Katie cringed as she answered. "How will you love me if there are others?"

"Did I say that I love you?"

"No, but... I thought..." She felt tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Love is a funny thing, pet. I cherish every one of you. You are valuable to me. I will always protect you. You will enjoy the things that I do to you. Serving me will be more fulfilling than anything you have done in your life. Is that love?"

Her words eased the knots in Katie's stomach. "I don't know." Her loins ached at the thought of the enjoying the things done to her.

"And the rest of it? Tell me everything."

"Are you doing something to me?"

"I certainly plan to."

"No. I mean, are you using some sort of witchcraft?"

She almost laughed "What ever gave you that idea?"

Katie began shaking. "I know it sounds ridiculous, but, take right now. I express fears that reflect some of my most deeply held beliefs. You respond with a few sentences, and suddenly I'm feeling better about it. That doesn't seem right."

The crop pulled away, and the woman sat back, regarding Katie for what seemed to her like forever.

"My, you are a perceptive little vanilla cupcake, aren't you?"

"I'm very scared of you right now," Katie blurted out.

"You should always fear me, Katie. Doesn't your Bible tell you that fearing God is a part of loving Him?"

"Are you God?"

"No, of course not. I do plan to take His place in your heart, though."

The words horrified Katie, and thrilled her. "You can't replace God."

"But you want me to try, don't you, pet."

"Yes, Mistress" Katie whispered.

"Are you getting wet thinking about it?"

"Yes, Mistress." She asserted control over her hands, and forced them behind her back.

"I am using magic to bend you to my will. Does that bother you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Does it excite you?"

"Oh, god, yes, Mistress."

The eyebrow went up again. "You're bringing God back into this?"

"I'm sor... yes, I guess I did."

"That's okay. I'm a firm believer in taking His name in vain. Do you have any other concerns you need to tell me about?"

"If you're using magic, I'm not really a lesbian, am I?" She wasn't sure how she felt about that.

That produced a musical laugh. "I'm corrupting your morals, sweetmeat, but you were 100% dyke long before our paths crossed. I'm pretty sure you've only been going to the gym so you could ogle the other women in the dressing room without having to admit to yourself that's what you were doing."

"That's not true!"

"Are you sure about that?"

Katie thought hard. "I don't know. I don't think I'm very good at figuring out why I do things."

"You were adept enough at figuring out why you were doing what you are told."

"That's different, I think," Katie replied.

"Anything else?"

"No, Mistress."

"Good. Now, what was it that you were supposed to do when you got home?"

"I was supposed to call you, and then masturbate. I apologize for not calling you like you told me to, Mistress. I got distracted."

"Cheeky, pet. You are starting to get awfully comfortable."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I was going to talk you through masturbation, but after your phone call, I thought you could use some more personal attention."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Are you ready to masturbate for me?"

Katie moaned at the thought. "Yes, Mistress."

"Then take all of your clothes off. Slowly. I don't expect that you know how to perform a good strip show, but do your best to entertain me."

Katie swayed as she unbuttoned her shirt, but the woman wasn't impressed.

"Surely you can dance better than that."

"I'm sorry, Mistress. My parents didn't allow dancing." The last button came undone, but she felt clumsy pulling the cloth down her arms.

"But surely, at school..."

"I was homeschooled, Mistress." The shirt fell to the floor, and Katie turned her attention to her feet. "Then I went to a very conservative Christian college." She lost her balance trying to untie a shoe, and fell to the ground.

"You really are the good little White Christian girl, aren't you."

"Yes, Mistress. Or I was. My teachers would never approve of this."

She started to get back to her feet, but the woman motioned her to stop. "Stay down there. I don't want you to hurt yourself."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm sorry I'm not any good at this." She pulled off her shoes and socks in a seated position."

"It's entertaining in its own way. You will be training with Bianca to get better at this."

"Yes, Mistress." As she undid her belt, Katie opted to get the undressing over with. She hooked her thumbs into the waist of her panties, and pulled them off along with her trousers. She realized after she started that she was giving her Mistress a good view between her legs. It excited her.

"I can see your cunt glisten from over here, pet."

Once she had kicked the last of her clothes away from her, Katie drew up her legs, keeping them spread to allow inspection.

She laid there for what seemed like a long time. She felt a trickle of moisture sliding down past her anus. Finally, the woman spoke. "On your hands and knees."