Choose This Day Whom You Will Serve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Katie did what she was told, and it felt good.

"Crawl over there, and put your face into your panties. I want you to learn what a wet pussy smells like."

A bit disgusted, Katie turned and crawled over to her pants. She had to turn them over so that her underwear was exposed. She lowered her head until her nose and mouth covered the crotch of the panties, and inhaled.

Her own scent was heady. The evidence of her excitement increased her excitement. She took in another breath, and let the odor roll through her. As she stuck out her tongue to taste the damp fabric, she heard the couch creak behind her.

A booted foot pushed between her ankles and forced her feet apart. "Reach back and spread your cheeks. I want a good look at your holes."

Dizzy from the aroma, Katie pulled herself open. Her gut churned at the exposure.

A finger pushed inside her. Katie rocked backwards, trying to thrust it deeper, but it pulled away.

"Ah, ah. Not yet. I was just testing. You are sopping wet. You might stain the carpet."

Katie quivered with need.

"You want to play with your clitty, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress," she groaned.

"Let's establish some ground rules, first. You need to be punished for your failures spotting, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"How many was it?"

Please, let me touch myself, Katie thought to herself. "Twelve, Mistress."

"And how many blows from the crop do you think that justifies?"

"I don't know, Mistress. I've never been whipped before, so I don't know how much it hurts."

There was a whistling sound, and leather crashed into her bottom, just missing the hand holding it spread.

"It hurts that much."

Katie grunted in pain.

"One for each failure, Mistress?" She winced in fear as she said it.

"Lets make it two, one on each cheek, shall we?"

"Okay, Mistress."

"You sound unenthusiastic. How about this. After each one, you may rub your clit for ten seconds, but you are not allowed to make yourself cum until I tell you to."

"Yes, Mistress."

"You may let go of your ass, and stick two fingers of whichever hand you're going to use up your cunt to lubricate them."

Katie did as she was told, and then the whistling sound. There was a sharp crack as the crop hit her ass. She froze in shock, but her pussy reminded her of its need, and she stroked it furiously. The woman was counting. When she reached ten, she yelled, "Stop."

Katie did what she was told, but it was agonizing to pull her hand away.

The crop landed on the other side. Katie didn't hesitate to continue masturbating.

After the sixth blow, she felt something building. On the count of nine, her body exploded, and she didn't, couldn't, stop. She kept rubbing as the orgasm coursed through her. It was the most intense physical sensation she'd ever experienced. When it was over, she found herself lying on her side, floating in bliss.

A harsh voice cut in. "I am very disappointed in you, slut."

Katie didn't look up. "I'm sorry, Mistress," she murmured. "I've never done this, and..."

"Louder, pet," the woman demanded. "Make sure I can hear you."

She was coming down from her high. "I'm sorry, Mistress." Her voice was firmer. "I've never done this before. I didn't realize I was about to... climax."

"I do hope it was a mistake, rather than willful disobedience. Still, it requires additional punishment."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Get back in position."

Katie scrambled back to her hands and knees, and lowered her face back into her panties. Doing what she was told reignited her arousal.

"Keep playing with yourself while I whip you. I'll tell you when to stop."

"Yes, Mistress." Katie re-wet her fingers, and began rubbing.

The woman applied the strokes slowly. By the time she'd struck the last Katie could feel moisture dripping down the inside of her thigh. She knew it wasn't blood. She kept masturbating. When her Mistress finally told her to stop, it took all of her will to do so.

,Her whole body was shaking as the woman spoke. "Now, we must deal with your most egregious failure to follow instructions.

"Yes, Mistress." She wasn't sure if the smell was coming from her panties, or her own crotch.

"Get up."

Katie struggled to her feet.

"Lie down on the table, on your back."

She heard the coffee table creak beneath her, but it took her weight.

"Pull your legs up to your chest, and spread them so your cunt is exposed."

Katie grabbed her knees, and pulled them up to her armpits.

"Do not move from that position," the woman ordered, "for any reason. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress."

She didn't have time to wonder what the punishment was when the crop hit her between the legs. She howled in pain, but she didn't let go of her knees. And with the pain came heat. Something squirted out of her.

A second stroke landed on her labia. Again she screamed, but the pain was nearly matched by the arousal.

The third landed precisely on her clitoris. She passed out for an instant. When she came to, her body was convulsing in another orgasm. When the joy had passed, she looked up. The woman had clipped the crop to her belt, and was wearing a white, silk shirt.

"I'm sorry that I let go of my legs, Mistress."

That produced a smile. "I will forgive you that transgression, pet."

"Thank you, Mistress. For all of it."

"I'll see you at 5:23 tomorrow, at the gym."

And she was gone.

* * *

Katie only spent three minutes in her car the next afternoon, and walked straight into the gym at the appointed minute. She found the woman sitting at the juice bar, wearing a fuschia suit.

She looked Katie up and down. Katie liked the response to her schoolgirl outfit.

"Is that the surprise?"

"Yes, Mistress. You aren't the first to see it, though. I wore it to work, and I made sure to bend over a lot."

"You should be careful. You'll get yourself fired." Her voice was amused.

"They can't fire me. I quit."

Both eyebrows went up. "You quit your job?"

"Uh, huh. I wanted to be able to devote myself to you, entirely and completely, Mistress. And one more thing."

"I'm almost scared to ask.

Katie was the tiniest bit disappointed with herself for looking around to make sure no one could see before lifting the front of her and sliding her panties aside to reveal smooth, bald skin. "I had it all waxed during my lunch hour."

"I'm impressed," her Mistress said.

"Thank you for using your magic to make me do all of that, Mistress. I feel liberated."

The woman drained the last of her smoothie. "Well, you should feel liberated, because I didn't use my magic to do any of that." She stood up.

Katie followed her towards the dressing room. "You didn't?"

"No. Those were your decisions, pet. I've made you want to please me, and to want to do what I tell you to do. But you assumed for yourself that doing these things would please me."

They swept into the changing room.

"Oh." Katie felt an instant of panic. "They do please you, don't they, Mistress?"

"I wouldn't have had you quit your job just yet. I would have enjoyed telling you to misbehave in more and more provocative ways until they fired you. But I can send you to the mall and accomplish the same thing. I am, on balance, pleased with your choices."

Katie felt a wave of relief as she started stripping out of her clothes. As she unbuttoned the blouse, she wondered what actual strippers did to make getting out of their clothes more fluid. As she removed her skirt and the lavender thong, she made sure that everyone there could see the purple bruises on her ass and clean cunt. Two onlookers whispered to each other, and she beamed a smile at them.

The woman chuckled. Katie felt dampness between her legs, and hurried to don the new workout shorts to make sure they caught all of the moisture and displayed her arousal for others to see.

She tied her shoes and stopped displaying herself long enough to notice that her Mistress had a new outfit, too. The shorts were longer than her own, and the fabric was peach, but otherwise identical to what she wore.

"You have become quite the tramp, pet."

"I know, Mistress. I'm having so much fun."

"Well, the fun stops here, at least for a while. I'm going to make you lift, and I am going to make you run. You are going to sweat, and you are going to hurt. And if you don't give me absolutely everything you can, I will make you hurt more after we're done."

Katie swallowed trepidation. "Will you show me how to do it right, Mistress?"

"Of course I will, pet. I will not have my toys doing it wrong."

"Okay." She looked at herself in one of the mirrors as they walked into the free weight area. Sure enough, the new bra did show off her hard nipples. "I could poke an eye out with these," she giggled.

Twenty minutes later, her arms trembled with fatigue, and her chest and back were sore.

"Are my breasts going to get as small as yours, Mistress?"

"No, pet, don't worry about that. You're going to be on a totally different program than I am. Less bulk, Just lean and fit."

"I wasn't worried, Mistress. If they please you, they please me. I was just curious."

"That was the perfect answer, slut."

Twenty-four hours earlier, the word had angered her. Now, it was an honor.

She realized while doing squats that she shouldn't have been worried about the shorts displaying her arousal. She was aroused, but the amount she was sweating overwhelmed any signs of it. And the shorts became just a transparent, pink film. Every crevice and fold of her pussy was visible to anyone looking, something she made sure they all could do.

And she knew exactly what 'pussy' meant now. She'd interrogated the girl who had waxed it about lots of newly relevant vocabulary.

"Why is no one kicking me out for looking like this, Mistress?"

She waggled her fingers. "It's magic."

All the woman did was spot for her, and Katie made sure to watch what she did. She wanted to make sure she did it right the next time. It wasn't that she wanted to avoid getting whipped again; she looked forward to more of it. But she was sure her Mistress was capable of finding a punishment she didn't enjoy.

They finished with a run on the treadmill. "We'd do it outside if it were warmer," the woman said. "Really show you off. But with that much sweat on you, it's too cold until we get you some full tights and a warmer top."

Katie already looked forward to next summer.

When they were done, she wanted to collapse. Every single muscle in her body, except possibly her scalp, was slack with exhaustion. She trudged to the dressing room behind the woman. No arousal now, but deep satisfaction, having earned praise.

The shower revived her slightly. She emerged with enough energy to at least appreciate looking at the woman nude. She dressed slowly. Getting her arms into the sleeves of her blouse was a struggle against soreness.

On the way out, her Mistress moderated her normally quick walking pace. Once they were outside, Katie said, "Thank you, Mistress. For lots of things."

She took two steps towards her Honda before the voice brought her to a halt. "Not that way, pet. You're coming with me. You need a massage before you tighten up."

Katie immediately brightened. "I can?"

"Of course, pet. I told you that, if you serve me, I'll take care of you."

She practically skipped over to the yellow Ferrari, or would have with fresher muscles.

When she opened the passenger door, Katie saw a contraption strapped to the seat. A dildo pointed up, and a plastic wheel covered in soft rubber nubs.

"That goes up your cunt, and your clit rides the wheel."

Katie quickly removed her panties, affording a show if there had been anyone behind her. She guided the dildo up her channel, and felt the wheel push upwards against her sensitive button.

The woman got into the driver's seat and turned the ignition. As she put the car into gear, Katie learned what the device really did. It undulated inside her, and the wheel began to turn, the rubber spinning across her clit.

It turned out that the higher the engine revved, the faster the gadget's action. As they pulled out onto the interstate, Katie's arousal was back with full force. She didn't forget how sore she was, exactly, but it became secondary to the fire in her pussy.

She paid no attention to where they drove. Her whole being was sucked into her genitals. When the woman turned off the engine in an underground garage, she moaned with frustration. She had been so close to an orgasm for so long, she didn't understand how it hadn't happened.

She opened the door and emerged, lavender thong in one hand and gym bag in the other.

"You need to clean that off before you go anywhere, pet."

Katie looked around for something to wipe the dildo and wheel with before she understood. She knelt on the cement floor and bent down, taking the dildo into her mouth. She sucked her juices off of it. It was a fresher taste than her panties had been the evening before. She preferred it. Probably. The wheel offered enough resistance that she was able to lick off the moisture as it rotated. Last, she lapped up the fluid her cunt had drooled onto the leather seat. She raised her head enough to evaluate her work, and decided everything was clean.

She stood up, causing twinges all over.

"Come. We need to get you on the table." The woman led her to the elevator, where she inserted a key in the panel and punched the button for the 36th and top floor.

When the doors opened, Katie sucked in a breath. They emerged directly into an apartment that took up the entire floor of the building. And there was a staircase leading down.

In two rows of five, on either side of the elevator, were other women. Each was scantily clad in their own way, and each had her forehead pressed to the hardwood floor.

The woman strode through their ranks. "Kris. Our new member needs a massage."

"Yes, Mistress," one of them said. She stood, a slender woman with olive skin and dark hair, wearing a white leotard cut halfway up her rib cage. The strip of fabric between her legs was so narrow that the outsides of her labia were uncovered.

"Glenda, attend to me. The rest of you, back to work. I expect dinner in exactly one hour."

Kris beckoned for Katie to follow, and led her down the stairs. They passed several bedrooms before arriving at a small gym. Kris guided her to a massage table.

"Do you all workout here, then?" Katie asked.

"Sometimes. Sometimes, we go en masse somewhere public. It depends entirely upon Her whims. Off with the clothes."

As she once again stripped out of her outfit, Katie asked, "How does all of this work?"

With a smile, Kris replied, "We do what we're told."

Katie climbed onto the table. "Yes, but..."

"We all have our roles. Jenny and Anita are the maids, keeping the place clean. Laura cooks. Glenda is Her factotum. I was a personal trainer when she claimed me, so I'm in charge here. I have no idea how she's planning to use you."

Strong hands began kneading her legs.

"Does She, you know..." For some reason, Katie felt more inhibited than she had all day? Tension and soreness poured out of every place Kris touched.

"Does She fuck us? Oh, yeah. We all have roles, and serving her in any way She asks is its own reward. But the sex is at the heart of it. And, oh, god, getting fucked by Her is the most amazing thing in the world." Her hands moved to Katie's buttocks, eliciting a groan as she worked on the bruised flesh.

"But, I mean, there are so many of you."

"Yeah, that puzzled me, too, when She first took me. We were all Christians before, so I know where you're coming from. There are a lot of things you'll need to discard. You're used to thinking that anything but monogamy is sinful. That we'd all end up jealous and bitchy. But, really, we're a big, happy, fucking family here. I'm envious of the girls she takes to her bed when it isn't me, but it isn't really jealousy. Besides, we always have each other. We screw like a flock of lesbian bunnies."

Katie tried to wrap her head around it while Kris loosened her back. "I guess."

"It helps that she's told us not to be jealous. So, we're just doing what we're told."

"It's magic."

"Right. Roll over."

Katie thought about it all as Kris made her feel relaxed. The masseuse never touched her pussy, but warm arousal permeated her being.

When she was done, Kris said, "Leave your clothes here. You need to be naked for what comes next."

Katie climbed the stairs, certain that Kris was examining her body as she came behind.

When she reached the top, Katie came to a halt. The woman stood there in the communal area. She was nude, but that wasn't the striking part. From her back sprouted a pair of dark, leathery wings, from her head a pair of black horns, and a long, barbed tail wrapped around her ankles, twitching.

"A demon," Katie whispered.

"Indeed," the woman replied. "A daughter of Lilith."

Katie staggered three steps forward, attracted and repelled at the same time.

"Come closer, and kneel," she said, placing one foot on a chair.

Katie did what she was told. It placed her face within inches of Her dripping pussy. She could smell the... well, not a woman, really. It was a purer scent than her own. More seductive. More carnal. She inhaled, letting the aroma work its way into her own cunt.

"Now, pet, you have to make a choice. A free choice, entirely of your own will.

"Mistress?"

"You may only stay and remain one of us if you renounce your old God. You must forever forsake him, and swear a blasphemous oath to me."

"I must worship Satan?"

That produced a chuckle. "God, no. He's an asshole, even if he is, ultimately, my boss. No, you swear it to me."

The urge to do what she was told fell away. A feeling of violation, of abandoning everything that had ever been important filled Katie. What she had intellectually understood suddenly became emotional and real.

She flinched, looking away from the pussy in her face and at the floor. To abandon God.

But she could smell the sex. Its heady promise of pleasure. It reminded her of the deep satisfaction, the security, the immediate fulfillment, of doing what she was told. Not abstractly, by trying to divine God's will through the Bible and prayer, but of literally being told.

There was no comparison. The words she knew that she had to say sprang into her mind.

"I, Katie Jamison, reject God and all of His teachings. He has no place in my life, and I will strive to defeat all of his works. I pledge my soul to Hell and its representative who stands before me. I will serve Her in all ways. She owns me and I am Her slave, to do with as she will."

"Very good, slave."

Katie lifted her face as She placed her hand on the back of Katie's head. She pulled it into her crotch, and Katie felt wet, slippery flesh against her lips.

"Lick me."

Katie did what she was told.