All Comments on 'Choose Wisely'

by AriFoxsmith

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

I think these stories are great. Full of eroticism, and yes, a certain level of cruelty, but the consensual aspect elevates it from the basement-level mundane viciousness that seems to pervade some stories that can be found into something vastly more interesting. Of course, it helps that it's also extremely well-written. many thanks. I'm looking forward to more episodes.

StrappySandalsStrappySandalsabout 1 year ago

I don't get it!! I understand some element of pain mixing with pleasure to maximize sexual enjoyment. And I can also somewhat understand the master-slave relationship, in a sexual context. But in this story the girls are physically and emotionally abused for a scratch on a mother-fucking car, and no one having sex or orgasms!!! WTF?? That shit is just criminal assault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is not erotic or even mildly sexy. It’s just sadism. In fact it’s sick sadism.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Exquisite !!! Loved the way this story comes to life right off the page . Can visualize how these two sexy vixens are taunted and tested especially with each other . Would love to see continued chapters about these two and others being punished , especially at the hands of their mistress and owner . Please give us more !!!

crittergirlcrittergirlabout 1 year ago

I like the focus on pain without needing to include an overtly sexual element. I'm DEFINITELY not averse to kinky sex, but that's not all there is to kin. Focusing on the feeling of a beating is unique, and I found it enjoyable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAriFoxsmith@AriFoxsmith
Just someone who feels that there are not enough stories of women in intense, but loving lesbian BDSM relationships. I'm interested to explore all kinds of kinky ideas, with the only restrictions that all participants are really into it. This site contains both my novel-length...