Choose Wisely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But... but... it was my fault. Everything was my fault."

"Yes. And maybe next time I make a mistake and you get punished for it. It all evens out. But, if you really want to make it up to me, I could need someone to lotion me up. Someone with very gentle hands and a lot of patience. Think you could be that one?"

Alexis nodded. She blinked a few times and Serena could've sworn she saw something wet glitter in the corners of her eyes. "Of course. Everything you want."

"For now that should be enough. But if you could spoil me a bit the next couple of days, that would be very much appreciated."

"Everything you want."

Serena kissed Alexis on the forehead again before turning back to Tara. "Is that okay with you?"

Tara grinned. "Whatever floats your boat. If that's your idea of a fitting punishment, I won't kinkshame. But I don't think you'll ever be a Mistress."

"Me nether," Serena smiled back. "But that's okay. I couldn't be happier with things than they are right now."

And she meant it, burning nipples and all.

12