Choose Your Friends Wisely Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've got to be kidding me!" Stephanie pleaded when Derrick lined his big black cock against her unwilling back door.

"Sorry baby, but you're getting this big, black dick up that tight, white ass." Derrick said as he pushed into the loudly groaning married woman's tight ass. He leaned over her back and held her beautiful, natural tits while pumping her ass gently, before straightening up and holding her hips to fuck her more forcefully. Stephanie kept groaning and saying things like "It's so big!" or "it's too big!" and "Please cum... please cum!"

Derrick pumped her ass vigorously for much longer than Stephanie wanted to endure. After already fucking two guys anally, she had grown quite used to it, and with Krystel's pussy and clitoral stimulation was occasionally enjoying the intensity of anal sex. She kept playing the damsel in distress to excite the guys fucking her, and the guys clearly enjoyed feeling like they were taking her ass.

Before cumming, Derrick even choked her a bit and pulled her hair while wildly pushing his cock to the root in her overstretched back door. Stephanie was massively relieved when Derrick grunted and pulled out, showering her back with loads of hot cum. She toweled off her back before Geoff climbed on to take his turn in her ass.

Geoff untied her tethers from the bed and told her to lay on her back, dragging her ass to the edge of the bed so he could stand and fuck her ass in a kind of missionary position, where he could grab her tits and watch them move naturally while he pumped her. It made a great angle for the final pics and video of the day, and everyone enjoyed watching Stephanie's natural 34D's rhythmically moving on her chest with each of Geoff's thrusts.

When he finally came, he pulled out of her ass and began firing ropes of cum across her stomach and tits, hitting her face a few times in the process. Exhausted and emotionally spent, Stephanie collapsed back on the bed saying she was finished and that she hoped everyone would treat the weekend like a one-time event.

Krystel ushered the guys out of her guest room and Stephanie took about a 4 hour nap. When she woke up she found Krystel and Thomas in the living room having a late lunch.

"Hey Steph!" They said in unison as Stephanie emerged from the bedroom. "Pull up a chair, we made Pancit."

Stephanie was ravenously hungry and joined her friends for lunch, but spending a few hours with her thoughts after just cheating on her husband in so many ways was beginning to overwhelm her. Thomas and Krystel tried to help her feel better about the events of the previous night but Stephanie was eventually lost in tears.

"And... and even if I don't admit it to Will... your friends have pictures of me... D—doing it... doing everything!" Stephanie cried as they tried to console her.

"Hey... hey Steph... that's one thing you do NOT have to worry about... our friends have had nudies of me for like... since I got my implants, and the guys have never wandered."

"I guess... I'm definitely not used to it. I mean... Will has tried to get me to send him disappearing nudes on my phone, you know... when he's away. I just... I don't know. Maybe I've been too prudish with him... he'd never believe I did any of what we did the last 24 hours." Stephanie replied. "Hell, even I can't believe I did it. I guess me plus alcohol equals someone else entirely."

"Okay... but it sure looked like that other someone had a lot of fun." Thomas said.

"I uh... I did... but the regrets are strong too." Stephanie admitted.

"Mmmhmm... my girl liked it rough and nasty." Krystel said with a smile.

Stephanie blushed when Krystel said it, but she also gave a sheepish smile and said, "I know... that's so not like me!"

"But you did like it, didn't you... you loved having two or three big strong guys holding you down and making you do it, didn't you? It's okay, girl, I love to be manhandled... taken... in the safety of my own home? It's thrilling... sexy... and safe—with the right people. That's why I love my friends so much." Krystel said.

Stephanie smiled and didn't want to agree but she finally said, "Yeah... it was... it was surprisingly hot to me... like, really hot."

"Would you want to do it again?" Krystel asked in a voice just above a whisper.

"Oh... oh... I..." Stephanie said, trailing off in her own complicated thoughts.

"You would." Krystel said, "I can see it in your eyes. You go, girl. Why don't you stay tonight? Your husband won't be home until late tomorrow anyway. We're just ordering take out tonight anyway... it'll be easy."

Krystel's boyfriend left to go run a few errands and so the girls began talking a bit more freely about the night's events... they compared cocks, fucking styles, roughest, strongest... and so Krystel asked the perfect summary question, "Then who did you like the most last night?" expecting to hear Derrick's name or maybe one of the two white guys.

"To be honest? God, don't be mad, but I think I enjoyed Thomas most." Stephanie sheepishly replied.

Krystel wasn't upset at all that Stephanie preferred her boyfriend to the others, but she wanted to know why, so Stephanie continued. "It was just about the desire I felt when he was fucking me... like, he knew me, so I meant more to him than I did to the others. I was just a slut for them, but Thomas enjoyed it. It was just something I could feel in his touch, hear in his breathing, moaning, and the words he used... he just made me feel wanted. That makes sense, right?"

"Oh for sure. I've had that same experience with one of Thomas' friends... I get you, girl." Krystel replied. "So will you stay tonight?"

Steph had no reason to go back to her empty place before her husband was due home. Being with friends seemed like a no brainer to her so she said, "Sounds good. I'd like a simple night in after last night."

Krystel and Stephanie spent the day watching their favorite shows on Netflix while Thomas was out. They finished a bottle of sparkling wine over a few episodes and had a very mild buzz when Thomas finally returned home. When Thomas asked if the girls would pose topless for him, even Stephanie was happy to oblige. She even allowed Krystel to lick and suck her nipples for some of the pictures, even though she had not really considered herself bi-curious before.

When Thomas asked the girls for a double blowjob, they were both eager to please him, making love to his hard cock with their mouths, tongues, and tits. Thomas filmed it all for posterity, a fantasy he had long had, finally satisfied. The girls managed to coax two loads out of him that afternoon before he laid back for a rest, his cell phone full of pics and videos of his girlfriend and her best friend breaking new barriers by the hour.

The girls had dressed in loose tops and skirts for Thomas' enjoyment, passing an otherwise normal weekend night with the occasional bout of tit grabbing or making out. After dinner, Thomas decided to put some porn on for them to watch. Stephanie didn't really watch a lot of porn, owing to her and her husband's more conservative bedroom dynamic, and she was shocked but intrigued at the scene playing out on the screen before them as Thomas rubbed her tits inside her open blouse.

In the video, a fairly attractive, fairly busty woman was running through a parking garage towards her car—or more likely, just away from the four men who chased her in the garage. "I want to do this with you" Thomas whispered into Stephanie's right ear as the scene continued. "I'm going to do this to you."

"Is this a new one?" Krystel asked, not recognizing the video.

"Just downloaded it today. I haven't even watched it yet. We're all seeing it for the first time." Thomas said as the men caught the woman on screen and threw her against the car.

The video quality was very high, but there didn't seem to be any editing or cuts... just one long shot from the beginning of the video. It made the scene and pacing seem more real, more viral. Stephanie was a bit taken aback when several of the men slapped and manhandled the woman on screen, who at one point turned her to face the car and slammed her face down into the hood with believable force.

"Wow... this is... intense!" Stephanie exclaimed as the woman screamed for help as the men began tearing her clothes from her.

Three more men showed up at the car, one of them carrying a back pack, from which he retrieved several lengths of rope. They tied her to a pole with her arms behind her head and her huge tits out from inside her tattered blouse. They slapped her face several times and one man brought a knife to her throat and asked her if she wanted to suck cock or get fucked in the ass. She wouldn't answer so they kept slapping her until she answered "suck" and so the man pressed the knife more firmly against her throat and said, "If you bite me—anyone—I'll rape you in every hole and then cut you from ear to ear. Do you understand? DO YOU?!"

A few more slaps to the crying woman's face and the first guy stepped up and literally shoved his dick down her throat until she wretched. He held her by her hair and pounded her mouth violently for just a couple of minutes before shooting his cum in her mouth. You knew he came because you could see it when she coughed it out as he withdrew. A second man took a turn in her mouth, fucking her face violently until he, too, came inside her unwilling throat as Stephanie looked at Krystel and Thomas in a mix of shock and nervous excitement. Thomas tore Stephanie's top open and pulled her back to his chest as he filled both of his hands with her beautiful, big, natural tits.

"It looks so real!" She exclaimed, her mouth dry from over excitement.

A third man began fucking her mouth, but stopped midway through facefucking her to free her from the pole and bend her over the front of the car. She began screaming at them that they promised to just use her mouth... the men laughed at her as the ropes on her wrists were fastened around the wheel opposite the girl. The guy who had been fucking her mouth kicked her legs wider and drove himself into her pussy, causing her to scream in shock and disgust. He didn't last long inside her pussy, screaming as he came inside her before slamming her face down on the car when he pulled out.

The next four fucks were truly shocking to Stephanie, though, as the men appeared to anally rape the crying, hysterically screaming woman in her ass for twenty minutes more before the camera gets handed off to one of the men and the guy who filmed the whole thing took a fifth turn in her painfully abused back door. During the anal rape, Krystel had put her hand inside Stephanie's skirt and rubbed her pussy and clit feverishly, matching her intensity to Stephanie's breathing, until Stephanie cried out in orgasm, Thomas' lips on her neck, hands mauling her tits.

"Ohhhhh Godddddddd... Fuckkkkkkkk!" Stephanie screamed. That's when Thomas whispered in her ear again, "I'm going to do that to you tonight."

Stephanie turned to kiss him, making out passionately with him as his girlfriend Krystel sucked on Stephanie's nipples. "I want you to tear my clothes off and take me... you can even do me in the ass if you want to," she sultrily whispered to him. "What will our safe word be?"

"Fuck your safe word. There's no safe word when you're being raped." Thomas whispered back with a smile.

Stephanie didn't know why that made her hotter instead of scaring her, but Thomas had always treated her lovingly, even in rough sex.

Stephanie put on a white, button down blouse Krystel handed her, and a tiny thong to go under her skirt and asked Thomas how he wanted to do it.

"Krystel is going to film it... there's no stopping once it starts. I'm going to go outside the apartment and knock on the door. When you open it to see who it is, I'm going to burst in and I'm going to rough you up hard, then rape you in your ass. I would lube up now, because there's no time once I get going... this is going to be hard and fast, and I'm the only one likely to enjoy it while it's happening, although you'll love the video when we're done."

Stephanie fumbled with the tube of anal lube, but after a few moments, Krystel said, "here... let me." Thomas held the phone and made sure to take pictures of his beautiful filipina girlfriend fingering her friend's ass. She even licked Stephanie's clit a bit to get her more in the mood. After a while, Krystel announced that Steph was as ready as she'd ever be and she went to wash her hands and took Stephanie's iPhone back from Thomas and he went outside.

"I'm so nervous! I... I can't believe I'm doing this!" Stephanie said to her friend. Stephanie looked her watch, as she'd just gotten an SMS from Thomas saying he would be knocking soon.

"Oohhh... and he's got a little surprise for you!" Krystel said, kissing her friend on her soft, supple lips.

"Wha—what is it?" She asked. She could tell by Krystel's face she wasn't getting an answer, so she said, "Guess it wouldn't be a surprise then."

After several agonizing minutes, the knock came at the door. Krystel stayed out of the way, halfway across the room, with a perfect view of the door as Stephanie nervously approached it. "Wh—who's there?" she asked, her voice breaking as she did.

"Delivery." Came the only reply.

Stephanie's hands were shaking when she unlatched the top latch and then reached for the doorknob. As she pulled the door slightly open, two men burst into the doorway causing Stephanie to scream and fall backwards onto the floor.

"WHO ARE YOOOOOOMPH!" she called out before the huge white man's hand clasped tightly over her mouth before he slapped her face over and over with his free hand.

Stephanie's vision was blurred by her own tears and the violence of the slaps across her face she was receiving... She screamed as loud as she could but only muffled sounds made it into the trap of the palm over her mouth. She thought she counted three shapes... three men... she wasn't sure if any of them were Thomas... it didn't matter, though... everything was a frightening, adrenaline soaked blur.

She felt two or three sets of hands tearing her blouse open... voices she didn't recognize marveled at her tits as they mauled them and slapped her. She tried kicking free as hard and as wildly as she could. Had it only been one attacker, she might have broken free and avoided the entire ordeal. With three men using every ounce of their strength to subdue her, though, it only amounted to an annoyance for them—one they promised she would regret.

Her blouse was torn from her arms and off her body as she was forcefully flipped onto her stomach. Her skirt was torn down her legs and over her feet. Her thong was ripped completely off of her body in one motion. Stephanie clinched her eyes and screamed into the man's hand. It hadn't left her lips since they barged in two minutes prior... she felt one of the men mount her... he pushed his hard cock into her pussy.

"Wrong hole for a whore like you" he growled in her ear as he pulled out of her cunt and lined himself up against her tightly clinched back door.

Stephanie screamed and groaned into the man's tightly clinched hand as he drove himself violently up her unwilling ass. He raised his body off of hers and then dropped the fullness of his weight back onto her, driving his long, incredibly hard cock all the way to the hilt in her asshole, causing her to waste her breath on yet another muffled scream.

Stephanie's body shook and convulsed in agony from the furious anal pounding she was taking from the first assailant. Although he only lasted four minutes raping the big, natural breasted woman's ass, to Stephanie it seemed like an agonizing eternity. He drilled Stephanie's back door as hard as he could, for as long as he could, raping her like he'd been deprived of sex for years. He cursed her, called her names, asked her if she loved being raped in the ass...

In the few hundred strokes he managed to drive into Stephanie's unwilling asshole, he had made very real what she had seen on the screen a couple hours earlier. When he came, he pulled out and came on her back while another of the men took over muffling her cries. When he finished cumming on her back, they held her there for just a few moments and then passed a towel quickly over her back before a second man mounted her.

She could tell by his voice that it wasn't Thomas, but his cock was pretty big and he fucked her like a rabid animal. He pulled Stephanie's hair and slammed her face into the carpet a couple of times while ramming his thick, steel-hard cock deep into Stephanie's abdomen. She had never felt so full, and so over-stimulated and brutalized in her life. The man picked up his pace, rapidly brutalizing her in her sore back door at twice the pace of the first man.

He wasted no time getting off in Stephanie's tight ass, lasting just another three or four minutes like her first assailant, but seemingly equally long to Stephanie. After brutally slamming her ass like a jackhammer for a few hundred powerful strokes, the man pulled out and came on her back. She was again toweled off before a familiar voice told her he was going to rape her in her ass again.

Thomas tried his best to be rough with Stephanie, slapping her and spanking her ass while he pushed his cock up her ass, but he was clearly less brutal to Stephanie than the others. Maybe it was psychological, but she genuinely became aroused when Thomas started talking dirty to her in her ear and pumping her ass for all he was worth.

The other guys catcalled and egged him on, trying to get him to bang her harder. Thomas did his best and since he had cum twice earlier in the evening, he had a bit more staying power than the first time he buttfucked her but he still didn't last very long. Stephanie kept screaming even though she liked Thomas, because she was still being roughly assfucked, but in the end she was pleased at how delighted he sounded when he began cumming inside her ass.

His orgasm lasted a long time... his cock pulsed and twitched inside her overstretched back door for twice as long as normal, leading him to collapse on Stephanie's back before rolling off of her. Stephanie rolled onto her back as the first man called her "Whore" and "Slut" and "Rape slut!"

Finally Krystel yelled, "Cut!" and the guys all came to give Stephanie a kiss on her cheek and mild caresses over her body. She cried a bit, then laughed hysterically for a few moments before screaming, "You assholes! You really raped me!"

"I said I was going to do -that- to you, Steph!" Thomas said. "Oh and for intros, these are my neighbors, Phil and Michael. I had been texting with them for a few hours before this... as you can see, they were totally into you."

They pulled Stephanie shakily into a seated position.

"Phil." Said a man extending his hand to her. "Holy fuck... that was... that was intense... what a fantasy!"

Stephanie laughed at the changed character of the men who had all turned sweet in the course of a few moments now that Krystel had stopped filming.

"Had you guys ever... have you ever done that before?" Stephanie asked as Michael helped her onto the couch.

"No way... that was... that was the chance of a lifetime. When Thomas told me about it, I didn't believe him... but he sent us a video clip of you guys making out during that rape video and... we met outside—you'll remember it took us a while to knock at the door... we were making sure you were really in on it. He showed us a clip of you two talking about it and well... this happened." Michael replied.

"I need a minute to just... to process this, okay?" Stephanie said.

"You—you're not going to call the cops or anything are you?" Phil asked nervously.

Stephanie looked at him and realized he had mortal fear of her filing a police report and she reached out for his hand and patted him, and his cock in accidental proximity, before laughing about it and saying, "No... no, you guys didn't do anything wrong... in fact it was... it was... fuck, I can't believe I'm saying this, but it was amazing!"