Choose Your Friends Wisely Ch. 01

Story Info
Just moved, Stephanie's new friend Krystel pushes new things.
7.8k words
3.59
43.5k
65

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They say you should choose your friends wisely. For Stephanie Woods, meeting Krystel Arroyo on the Local Friend Finder app would provide important reinforcement to that concept. Stephanie and her husband had just moved to the Bay Area and Stephanie was trying to get out of the house and find girl friends to hang out with. Her husband Will worked long hours and also traveled frequently for a few nights at a time for his job. Stephanie had met several other women when they lived in Phoenix through LFF so she began chatting with and meeting women around her age who would be willing to have dinner, go out, meet for game night... typical social activities.

She had met Krystel for coffee, lunch, and dinner over various friend dates in the last few weeks and felt like they were really connecting, despite their age difference. Krystel was only 23 and unmarried, but she had a boyfriend Stephanie had already met at dinner, and they shared several other common interests. They loved the same designers, loved to disagree on skin care brands, and both loved Borderlands back in the day.

Additionally, the girls had very similar body types. Both wore a size 4 dress, both wore a 34D bra, and they had already shared pieces of clothing with each other on some of their "girl dates." One topic of frequent conversation for them, of course, was how they arrived at the same measurements. Krystel was a natural 32A who had been surgically enhanced into her 34D form, where Stephanie was completely natural.

On their friend date Friday night, Krystel and Stephanie ended up drinking quite a bit and ubering back to Krystel's place. When they arrived, they found her boyfriend Thomas and 3 of his friends on their Playstation 4. They had also been drinking and were pretty torched as well. Since only Thomas had met Stephanie, his three drunk friends were very happy to meet her—especially since she was wearing one of Krystel's party dresses with a much deeper neck line than she normally wore.

"Damn, Krystel, your girl is fine!" Said a 23yo black man named Derrick who was a frequent visitor to Thomas' apartment.

"Guys, this is Stephanie... she's crashing here tonight. Stephanie, these are Thomas' friends, Derrick, Michael, and Geoff," Krystel said, making intros.

"Nice to meet you Stephanie," Geoff said, pulling Stephanie onto the couch between himself and Derrick and offering her a tequila shot which she downed with a laugh and a cheer from the others.

"So, um... we'd love to make smalltalk but there's a question we've all had on our mind since you walked in the door, Stephy," Derrick said, leaning in slightly and casually looking down into her dress, "You've got beautiful tits... big like Krystel, but um... are they real?"

Stephanie blushed and scoffed at the directness of his question, but she did adjust her seating position to sit up straight, causing her ample cleavage into more prominent display. She opened her mouth to answer, but Krystel blurted out, "They're totally real. I've felt them!" Everyone in the room laughed and Michael asked, "Can we feel them too?" causing more laughs.

The banter, drinking, and video games continued for another hour before Krystel suggested to Stephanie that they go to the bathroom together. When they were in private, Krystel told Stephanie, "They're all really into you, Steph! Thomas has asked me three times if you'll show your natural D's off to our friends. What do you think about giving them a little show with me?"

"Girl, you're crazy!" Stephanie said with a laugh and dismissive wave of her hand. Seconds later, though, Stephanie asked, "You really want to?"

"Oh yeah, it's fun! I love showing off my tits to Thomas and his friends! They love to look and watching them drool is fun. Besides, it makes me feel good about myself. You should try it with me—and if you don't like it, we can always end the show." Krystel said.

"Okay, but, I'm married, you know?" Stephanie said.

"I mean, it's not cheating—we're just going to let the guys compare and contrast, you know? They've seen mine before. It'll be fun!" Krystel said.

"Well... what do we do, just go out and whip 'em out or what?" Stephanie asked.

"Mmmmm... we could... and they'd like that... but I thought maybe we could milk it a bit... tease them some. That'll be more fun. Your dress opens down the front... just undo your top button or maybe the top two before we go out, then make sure to slouch so that it opens up, and be sure to lean forward a bit to give them peeks... like, let's not just come right out and say what we're doing. And if they catch on... you'll know." Krystel said, opening her top slightly as well.

The girls went back out and took their seats. Their dresses opened beautifully—perhaps too well, because the guys noticed immediately and began leaning in from both sides to take a look at the massive amount of boobs and bras now on display. Derrick played it cool for a couple of minutes, pouring shots for everyone and handing Stephanie a napkin which he clumsily dropped at her feet when she reached for it.

Everyone watched Stephanie lean over to pick it up, allowing her boobs to almost spill out of her demi-cup bra. She felt their eyes on her... looking up to catch both Krystel and her boyfriend's eyes looking straight down her dress at her tits, prominently on display. When she retrieved the napkin, she didn't fix the top of her dress which remained quite open. Derrick handed her tequila shot to her and put his arm around her shoulder while she downed it.

The full night of drinking and recent alcohol had dulled Stephanie's inhibitions mightily. She barely flinched when Derrick slid two fingers inside her dress and pulled the top halfway off of her right shoulder. She looked over at Krystel who gave her a subtle nod, picking up her cell phone and sending a brief text to her friend to let her know they were in on it.

"Let them do it." Were the four words in the text message, followed by, "it'll be hot."

Stephanie glanced down, red the messages, and glanced up at Krystel with a slightly concerned look on her face but after some hesitation, a slight nod back to her.

She had not completely thought it through, though... she had not planned to have any of the mens' hands on her. It was scary, thrilling, and erotic. Her breathing deepened heavily as Derrick slid the right shoulder of her dress down to her elbow, completely exposing her right breast, its nipple barely covered by her bra cup.

Geoff decided it was his turn to get into the action, but he was absolutely less subtle than Derrick had been. He just reached across the front of Stephanie's dress and said, "Let's get this off for a better look, shall we?" As he said that to Stephanie, he reached into her dress and pulled the entire top completely down her back, eliciting a gasp from her but Derrick's grip around her back on her right side seemed reassuring and kept her from pulling away.

Because Thomas had undressed Krystel many times in their relationship, he stayed out of it and allowed Michael to pretty much undress Krystel by himself. Michael wasn't shy, either, Stephanie looked over at her friend and saw Michael unbuttoning her dress from the from the front, clearly, and openly feeling Krystel's tits up as he ran his hands over them once they were exposed. Then he pulled her bra straps down to her elbows and pulled her cups down to her midriff, completely exposing her surgically enhanced tits and beautiful brown nipples. Once they were out, he massaged her tits and nipples for a bit before reaching behind her to unhook her bra and get her completely topless, after which he returned to squeezing her round flesh orbs and lightly pinching and rolling her nipples in his fingers.

Derrick and Geoff looked at each other, then looked at Stephanie who simply said, "Guys..."

That was all the protest she would mount, though, as the men proceeded to pull Stephanie's dress to her waist before standing her up and pulling it down to her ankles, leaving her in just her bra and panties to cheers and applause in the room. Michael and Thomas stood Krystel next to Stephanie who was smiling but a bit shocked by just how hands on Geoff and Derrick her being with her. They stripped her bra from her and her mauling her natural tits... And now that Krystel stood next to her, all four of the men were going back and forth between the two women, comparing the feeling of one's natural breasts against the other's implant filled breast.

It seemed like they were riding a snowball of testosterone, though, because where things started with a simple "let's see them," things had progressed to "let's feel them," and now the guys were trying to lick and suck their tits. Krystel allowed it easily—she had probably been down this road before, but Stephanie was way, way in the deep end of the pool on this. Nobody but her husband had so much as seen her topless in years, and here she was not only topless, but she had a large black man, two white guys, and a filipino man taking turns sucking her nipples, biting them lightly, and massaging her breasts while doing it. They were even grabbing her ass now and rubbing her pubic mound through her panties. Her breathing deepened and her heart began pounding out of her chest when she heard Derrick say, "Get them on their knees, we need to cum."

Krystel fell to her knees in front of Geoff and Derrick and said to Stephanie, "Come on, Steph... let's suck them off... we've made them too horny!"

"I'm married!" Stephanie said as she was forcefully pushed to her knees in front of Geoff, who's hard cock had been fished out and was being licked and pumped by Krystel. Stephanie turned to her friend to offer one more defense, saying "Krys... I'm married! I'm marrooooommph!"

Krystel smiled as she put her hand on the back of her friend's head and directed Geoff's raging hard cock into Stephanie's mouth, mid-sentence. Derrick grabbed Stephanie tightly but not roughly by her hair and said "suck me off!" while he began pumping his cock in and out of her mouth. Stephanie couldn't believe she had gone from "open your dress a little" to being facefucked by a guy she had just met a few hours earlier. Krystel was pretty sure Stephanie had never, in her entire life, been with multiple men at once, but only a minute or two into being facefucked by Geoff, Krystel's boyfriend Thomas pulled her mouth off of Geoff's cock and stuck his own into her mouth.

The smartest move the men made was never giving Stephanie a chance to stop and think... to protest, or back out... they kept her mouth completely full of cock for the better part of 45 minutes. Krystel sucked cocks to keep them hard, but it was clear every man in the room wanted Stephanie's married mouth on their cock. Thomas was the first to cum, when he took the fourth turn in Stephanie's mouth but just stayed there until he came inside her mouth.

They fed her half a shot of tequila and a lime wedge to get the taste of Thomas's cum out of her mouth since she didn't really love swallowing, but as soon as she was done, Michael took his final turn pumping her mouth feverishly until he too came inside, making her swallow. After another tequila rinse, Geoff took his turn, putting Stephanie on her hands and knees to facefuck her like that, allowing her beautiful, natural tits to swing freely beneath her as he did so.

Derrick alternated with Geoff for a while, fucking Stephanie's mouth while she was on her hands and knees. When Geoff came, he decided to pull out and shoot off on Stephanie's face. It was at this time when Stephanie noticed Thomas pointing his iPhone at her.

"Don't stop! Keep going Steph... These are just for fun. We can delete them later. Look into the camera when he cums, it'll be hot!" Thomas said.

Stephanie said, "You're crazy!" but she did exactly as she was told, looking into Thomas' iPhone while Geoff shot off all over her face and into her mouth. Thomas took some high quality stills of Stephanie's cum-covered face and then they wiped her clean and told her she had one to go.

Derrick definitely kept the "big black cock" stereotype alive, and the way he stretched Stephanie's mouth as he fucked it in various positions looked great in the pics and video. Derrick laid her on her back over the edge of the couch, he pushed her over the back of the couch, laid her on her back on the floor, and fucked her mouth in all of those positions with amazing stamina.

When he was ready to cum, he put Stephanie on her back and jacked off while straddling her tits while kneeling. Again, Thomas took great pics and video as Derrick absolutely drenched Stephanie's big, natural tits, face, neck, and mouth.

Stephanie was drunk, tired, and exhausted, and didn't even protest when Geoff and Michael climbed into bed on either side of her on the king-sized bed Thomas had in his guest room. Stephanie also didn't notice that Thomas AND Derrick both went to the master bedroom with Krystel.

Falling asleep wasn't an issue for anyone... it was the waking up where things got interesting. Stephanie was dreaming about sex. In her dream she was laying on her back and two or more men—she couldn't see who, but she felt mouths on both tits, fingers in her pussy and in her ass... she normally didn't let her husband, Will, play back there, but her dream seemed hot. Then she felt one of the men in the dream entering her... but it felt... real. He pumped away inside her pussy for several strokes before she opened her eyes to find Michael on top of her slowly pumping her pussy while Geoff rubbed her tits.

When they realized she was waking up, Geoff covered her mouth so she couldn't scream or protest. Her eyes widened when she fully realized she was way beyond being felt up or simple, somewhat easy to rationalize oral sex. She protested several muffled protests into Geoff's hand, which remained tightly clasped over her mouth while Michael leaned into her ear and said, "Come on, Steph... Just go with it... relax!"

"Take her man, fuck her." Geoff said as he held his hand over her mouth longer still.

Michael just held her beautiful, natural 34Ds in his hands and pumped away at her while Geoff held her down and quiet. When Geoff sensed that Stephanie was losing her desire to fight and scream, he uncovered her mouth and tried to feed her his cock.

"I'M MARRIED!" She hissed, as if that would make the two men immediately give up their desire to fuck her.

"Come on, Steph... take it, baby!" Geoff pleaded.

Stephanie glared at Geoff as Michael continued pumping away inside her pussy, before reluctantly opening her mouth to take his cock in it. Where the night before she had participated in her first sex of any kind with multiple partners, she was now taking two cocks at once for the first time in her life. The thing is, after Michael began rubbing her clit on one hand but still telling her to "take it" in a semi-rough way.

"Turn her over." Geoff said as he pulled his cock out of her mouth. Michael pulled out and moved around front, mashing his mouth over Stephanie's and making her kiss him for several minutes as Geoff began pumping her pussy doggy style. Then Geoff whispered in her ear, "Come here, whore." As he pulled her up to his chest while pumping her pussy from behind with gusto.

"You're liking the rough play aren't you?" Geoff whispered in her ear.

Stephanie turned around and narrowed her eyes as she stared directly into Geoff's as she said "Fuck. You." With a second eye narrow.

"Oh you are a dirty slut." Geoff said in her ear, before telling Michael loudly to "Fuck this bitch in her mouth!"

At this point all pretense of having silent sex that wouldn't alert anyone else in the house went out the window, as Michael and Geoff vigorously pumped Stephanie's holes while grunting and barking commands at her, and while she moaned, protested, or begged for help to play along. They were so noisy and intensely focused that they didn't even hear Derrick and Thomas enter the room.

Moments later, Geoff began growling into Stephanie's ear that he was about to cum, until he pulled out of her pussy and pushed her onto her back. Stephanie opened her mouth as Geoff began cumming, firing thick ropes of cum across her tits, face, and tongue. Instead of wiping Stephanie down, Derrick simply forced his dick in her mouth while Michael went back to her pussy.

Krystel decided to take photos and videos this time, while Derrick took over with rough talk and a rough face-fucking. He pulled her hair and gave her a few light slaps on her face and on her ass as he pumped her mouth and Michael pumped her pussy. The sexual intensity finally overwhelmed Stephanie and she erupted in an uncontrolled orgasm, surprising and delighting all in the room. Almost as soon as Stephanie came, Michael began cumming as well, pulling out of her pussy and shooting off all over her back.

Derrick was an animal, though, and the combination of testosterone and adrenaline coursing through his veins had him on top of Stephanie with both hands around her neck, pounding her body into the mattress. Stephanie was completely overwhelmed by the size of Derrick's cock battering her pussy and the ferocity of his non-stop thrusts. She moaned and begged for help for ten straight minutes of rough fucking before Derrick flipped her onto her stomach and began pounding her from behind.

Thomas finally climbed onto the bed and forced his cock into Stephanie's mouth, muffling her moans and causing her to cum again.

Derrick didn't want to cum yet, so he pulled out to rest, giving Thomas what he wanted most—free access to Stephanie's every hole. Thomas' girlfriend Krystel squirted a handful of lube in his right hand, which he rubbed all over his cock and then up and down Stephanie's backside, causing her to panic.

"Not in the ass." She said calmly but firmly.

Thomas wrapped his left arm around Stephanie's throat and climbed on her back, causing her to begin to push back against him and say "No anal!" under her breath.

Thomas covered her mouth with his right hand and held his cock against her well-lubed back door and slowly pushed in as she groaned loudly into his tightly clinched palm as he said slowly out loud for everyone to hear, "Now I'm going to fuck you in the ass, Stephanie."

There wasn't a limp dick in the room as Thomas began slowly pumping Stephanie's ass for her first time since one of her college boyfriends did it. He uncupped his hand from her mouth, allowing her to beg and protest and demand he pull out, which he absolutely did not do. No one was actually sure if she was still role playing or not... so Krystel leaned in to talk to her and after a brief amount of whispering back and forth, Krystel backed away while saying, "Pound her ass, babe."

Krystel disappeared for a moment and returned with the silk tethers from the master bedroom, saying, "This should be fun. Tie her up!"

Thomas and Derrick pulled a struggling Stephanie up to the headboard and bound her by her wrists to the corners of the bed and then Thomas pulled her into a kneeling position and resumed fucking her ass and talking roughly to her. Krystel laid on the bed next to her friend and began rubbing Stephanie's clit while she was taking it up the ass to try to balance the sensation for her... a couple of times while getting buttfucked she closed her eyes and changed her breathing, but she never really released in rampant orgasm like when the guys took turns in her pussy.

Thomas didn't last very long, though, and at about the ten minute mark he pulled out of her ass and came on Stephanie's back. She turned around looking to be let up, but remember, Derrick, Michael, and Geoff were all hard again.

"Oh God... Oh my God, you all want anal!?" Stephanie gasped, incredulously.

Michael grabbed her by her hair and put one arm underneath to hold her perfect tits as he began fucking her well-lubed, and well-used back door. Stephanie begged the guys not to take long... to try to cum fast... and they did their best to oblige—although it did mean the guys fucked her much harder and faster to accomplish it so there were definite tradeoffs involved for her. Michael pounded Stephanie's ass as hard as he could for about ten minutes before he also came on her back.