Choose Your Friends Wisely Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm glad you said that," Thomas said. "I was hoping it would be more intense than you imagined... and besides, I promised the guys you'd suck their dicks and let them play with your tits before they went home."

"Thomas!" Stephanie said, lightly punching him in the shoulder. Then she looked left and right at the two men sitting on either side of her on the couch and said, "I'm not going to back out of a promise."

She leaned back and put her arms behind her head, causing her big, natural 34Ds to jut out from her body. The men's hands and lips were on them in a flash.

"God, I'm such a whore!" Stephanie said with a laugh.

It didn't take long before Phil was straddling her face, his newly erect cock firmly locked in Stephanie's eager lips as she sucked on it and darted her tongue underneath it. Krystel filmed the two cock mini-blow-bang between Phil, Michael, and Stephanie so that she could give a copy to each guy. Having just cum intensely from a staged anal rape, both men had more staying power than even they expected, especially considering how great Stephanie was at sucking cock, so Thomas took the cell phone so that Krystel could join in and alternate with Stephanie on each cock.

Unable to cum even from excellent cock sucking and face fucking, Phil and Michael decided to go back to the tried and true, and they pushed Krystel and Stephanie over the back of the couch and fuck them in their asses. Of course, this posed a small problem for Krystel, as she had not been properly lubed or prepped, so when a super horny Phil did the single finger of lube in her back door and then shoved his whole cock up her ass, she screamed like a maniac. But Phil had been trained, and he quickly cupped his hand over Krystel's mouth so she couldn't raise the attention of the entire city and he brought her to tears while destroying her ass. The only break for Krystel came when the guys decided to switch girls so they could both have a turn in Krystel's ass before cumming.

Thomas enjoyed filming Krystel's facial reaction to the rough anal fucking she was getting as Stephanie practically smiled through it right next to her, occasionally turning to her and kissing her on her lips. At long last, both men felt like they could finally cum, and so the girls were put back in position to take their men in their mouths for a rough ass to mouth facefuck. The resulting synchronized cum shot into both girls' mouth and across their face was filmed perfectly in 240fps flow motion by Thomas... a real work of art, for sure. Thomas wanted to cum too, so he handed the phone to Phil and he made them both kneel side by side in front of himself one last time.

Thomas didn't last long going back and forth between his girlfriend's tight asshole and Stephanie's, but the back and forth made for a nice shot, as did the both of them making out with each other as he shot his cum onto their faces while they kissed. They posed for a few final still photos before the two guys thanked everyone and left to walk home and Krystel, Thomas, and Stephanie went to bed together.