Choose Your Friends Wisely Ch. 02

Story Info
Stephanie's Husband returns from his trip to a changed woman.
4k words
3.7
29.9k
31

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

***

Author's Note: As this story was written as one ginormous story and is being chopped into semi-logical episodes as chapters, there's no summary to get you started... I'd read chapter one first.

--

In the morning, Stephanie woke Thomas with a blowjob to completion before she got out of bed, thanked her friends for the insane, super secret weekend, and made her way home. When she got home she took the longest, hottest shower she could. Waves of regret would wash over her and she'd cry for how easily she cheated on her husband, but then feelings of accomplishment and a feeling she could bring some excitement to her own marriage would counterbalance those thoughts.

Her husband's early arrival would put those thoughts to rest as he literally called out to her before finding her in the shower. They were not strangers to showering together and so it was only natural for Will to join her in it. They would wash each other... he'd grab a boob or suck a nipple here and there but they didn't usually fuck in the shower, but something in Stephanie's body language gave Will the impulse to push his cock towards his beautiful wife's face when she was kneeling in front of him washing his feet and legs.

Stephanie looked up at him and opened her mouth she instinctively held her arms over her head expecting to be immobilized—a way she had been facefucked several times over the weekend. Will was surprised by her gesture, but took the opportunity to say "Yeahhhhh suck me off, baby!" as he held her wrists against the wall of the shower. Will began really fucking his wife's face as she sat back against the wall of the shower, a rare foray into dominant sex for them... Stephanie's lust filled but submissive noises driving him ever onward.

Having been away from his wife for several nights, Will had less staying power than usual. That coupled with the intensity of the face-fucking he was giving his wife caused him to need to cum... and fast. He looked down at his beautiful wife and thought about pulling out and cumming on her tits like he would usually do. Something in him wanted to shoot off on her face like in porn, or just hold her down on his cock while he came in her mouth. In the end, he opted for a bit of both.

"Baby... I'm cumming... take it in your mouth!" Will exclaimed as he began shooting off inside her mouth. Stephanie whimpered and feigned protest as he began flooding her mouth with his cum, but she didn't move when he pulled out to cum on her face for the last few blasts of his orgasm. She didn't even wash it off immediately, instead looking up at him so that he could admire his cum on his wife's face as the water trickled down both of their bodies.

"Wow... someone missed me!" Stephanie said as she finally washed her face with facewash and a cloth.

"I uh... I hope that was... ok?" Her husband asked questioningly.

"Did you like doing it to me?" Stephanie asked, perhaps a bit more directly than they had ever discussed specific sexual acts before.

"I wouldn't be upset if it happened again next trip." Will said with a smile.

"Oooh... I hope that next trip is soon then." Stephanie replied with a smile.

Will couldn't get over how turned on Stephanie seemed to be by him really being a bit rough with her in the shower. Was she into that? They had never had sex that way before. He thought about trying something after dinner that night but didn't want to push his luck.

Stephanie wished he had taken her cues, but when he tried to enthusiastically, if not roughly try to remove her clothes, she said "no" and instead of continuing on, Will stopped. Stephanie went to bed frustrated that night, borderline angry that her husband didn't even try to pull her top off.

The following day, Will's coworker and college friend, Nick, was coming over for dinner. Stephanie thought it would be fun to "show off" for Will so she wore a sheer top over a bralette that she felt would be okay for an evening out after dark. Hell, she thought, women were wearing bralettes in public with no cover up at all these days.

Will really appreciated Stephanie's attire during the day, but when it came close to time for Nick to come over, he asked her, "Baby, don't you think that outfit is a bit much?"

Stephanie looked down and said, "I—I thought you liked it!"

Will didn't want to say that he didn't like it, but the fact was he didn't want her "flaunting it" too much in front of Nick.

"It's just a little... revealing isn't it?" Will asked her, adding, "Won't you be uncomfortable?"

"God, Will, if you're embarrassed of me..." Stephanie immediately replied angrily.

"No. No, it's not that..." Will said, trailing off.

"I just wanted to make a good impression for you, Will. I read guys do better at work when they have attractive wives... I just... wanted to support you." She said.

Will gave his wife a kiss and said, "He's gonna stare at you all night. You up for that?"

"Let him look. These beauties won't be this perfect forever you know!" she replied with a laugh.

"Well in that case maybe the bra is too much?" Will asked, obviously joking.

"I'll keep it on at least until dessert." Stephanie joked back.

Dinner went predictably well... the food was good, they went through two rounds of cocktails and a full bottle of wine, and when Will excused himself for quick ten minute phone call with his office in South Korea, Nick opened up with a bit too much honesty, saying, "My God Stephanie, but you're killing me tonight. You really look... I mean, I'm sorry if I've been staring... you know, down there?"

Stephanie thought for a moment before replying, saying, "Do you think I wore a top like this and didn't want you staring at my tits all night?"

"Holy fuck, you're hot. Will is the fucking king." Nick replied.

Will returned and saw that Stephanie's sheer blouse was open more than he remembered, allowing her cleavage to really spill out and the tops of her tits to be easily seen in the open or behind the sheer fabric, depending on how she sat. "Is it time for dessert?" He asked his wife in a semi-joking, semi-questioning fashion.

Stephanie turned the lights down fairly low and walked to the kitchen where she made everyone Chip Shots (hot coffee and more alcohol), and when she returned to serve the men their drinks and cake, both men drew a deep breath, but neither said anything while Stephanie placed the items in front of each of the men at the table.

"Oh... god... Baby... uh..." Will stammered looking at her bare nipples showing easily behind the dark, sheer fabric of her top. She had removed her bra, and her effectively naked tits were very, very easy to see even in the darker room.

"Yes, dear?" she asked, refusing to acknowledge the situation.

"Uh... can you... Can you drink my chip shot? I'm getting pretty hammered and unfortunately they're pulling me onto a webex. I'll take it from my office... will you two... will you be okay out here? I mean, you guys could watch TV or a movie or something? I'll just be in the other room." Will said, trying to play it cool, but clearly distracted.

"We'll wait for you, Will. Party's not going anywhere 'til you get back." Nick said.

Nick couldn't believe his luck when Will disappeared down the hallway to the 2nd bedroom that he used as a home office for when he had to work with the Asia team. "So uh... what do we do now?"

"Enjoy dessert!" Stephanie said with a laugh, as she adjusted her seating position to make her natural 34Ds jut out prominently on her chest.

"You're a cool chick Stephanie... Will's the fucking king." Nick said as he dug into his cake.

They talked as casually as they could about work and the local area, which Stephanie was still learning, and then Stephanie stood to pick up Nick's plate and bring it to the kitchen. When she did, she lingered a bit when she saw him staring straight into the open blouse to see her left breast completely unobscured by a shred of the sheer material. When he looked up at her, he caught her smiling back at him as she said, "Be right back."

Stephanie was gone about 10 minutes, and when she returned, Nick was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels. She surprised him by plopping down on the couch next to him, asking, "Anything you want to watch?"

"Only thing I want to watch just came back into the room." Nick said with a smile.

"You know, I could just sit here and torture you." Stephanie said, spreading her sheer blouse as open as the two buttons she still had buttoned allowed but not completely baring her nipples.

"Best torture I can imagine." Nick replied.

"The Geneva Convention expressly forbids cruel and unusual punishment." Stephanie replied with a wry smile, as she reached for her blouse and unbuttoned another button, leaving just one button way at the bottom holding her blouse ever so slightly together.

Nick's eyes never wavered from Stephanie's 34 inch bust after her comment about torture as allowed her blouse to fall natural any way it wanted when she leaned back against the couch. Her left breast, fell completely out of her sheer blouse as her right nipple caught the lapel on the other side.

"My god, you're beautiful." Nick said through heavy breath.

"Take a picture... it'll last longer." Stephanie said as she unbuttoned her final button and opened her blouse purposefully in front of Will's friend.

When Nick reached for his cell phone to actually take a picture, Stephanie's expression changed and Nick asked, "Wait... were you serious or...?"

Stephanie laughed and said, "It's okay with me If do... just don't tell anyone or show it all over the place!"

"You definitely need to add me on pic chat!" Nick said as he framed Stephanie's 34Ds in his iPhone's camera and took several pics. Stephanie even turned left and right to give him a few angles before she told him that they should stop messing around and find something to watch.

"Those are 100% real aren't they?" Nick said with incredulity over Stephanie's perfect tits.

"Are you seriously asking to feel them?" Stephanie said, in mock disbelief.

Nick froze, unsure of how to respond, so Stephanie dropped to her knees between Nick's legs as he sat on the couch and said, "Just a quick feel... for science. Will's going to be tied up for at least 30 more minutes—he had to run through the entire slide deck."

He quickly glanced in the direction of the hallway leading back to Will's office and then leaned forward and filled his hands with Stephanie's beautiful, round tits. They both moaned, and Nick didn't let go after his first "feel," instead massaging her tits and playing with her nipples.

"I bet Will loved shooting off on your tits." Nick said as he rubbed his hard cock through his pants. "God you have such a beautiful face... such a beautiful mouth..."

Nick pulled Stephanie into him by her back and pulled her hand on top of his hard cock, telling her, "I'm so hard right now."

"Oh my god, Nick... you're... this is too far... I just wanted to tease you a little... give you something to remember." Stephanie said, her own breathing turning pained and frantic.

In seconds Nick had his hard cock out of his pants. He rubbed it across Stephanie's lips while holding her in place and telling her to "Just suck it... suck me off... I gotta cum, Steph!"

"Nick, you're taking this too far! Will would be pissed if he came out and found you forcing yourself on me!" Stephanie said. "You shouldn't rape me while Will is right in the other room!"

Nick said, "Goddamn it... fuck!" as he held her there.

After realizing he had really taken things too far, Nick began to freak out a bit, letting a shaking, sobbing Stephanie go, trying to calm himself down.

"Oh god, I'm sorry." Nick said in a deeply remorseful tone.

"It's okay, Nick... I got carried away too." Stephanie said. "You just can't force yourself on me while Will is home. That would be a disaster for us both."

"Oh god, please don't say anything to Will about this!" Nick pleaded.

"How could I? You've got an iPhone full of nudes of me." Stephanie said in feigned fear before cracking a smile and a wink.

"Not just nudes... I've got a clip of you sucking my cock!" Nick said before pointing his cock at Stephanie's mouth again while reaching for his phone.

"You're incorrigible!" Stephanie said before allowing her husband's friend and coworker to slide his cock into her seemingly unwilling mouth.

Stephanie stared sultrily into the lens of Nick's iPhone while sliding her mouth up and down the length of his rock-hard shaft, pausing momentarily each time she got as far down on him as she could without choking.

"Now you better put that thing away until a later time, or we're both screwed!" Stephanie said.

"You're going to kill me tonight with the blue balls, you know." Nick said.

"There's life after death." Stephanie joked, as she put on her sheer top and buttoned it up.

"On the other hand, this has been the best dinner of my life." Nick said, catching his breath and his cool. "I'll make sure Will has me over again."

They ended up flipping through the movie channels, and as luck would have it, Will came out while they stopped on some late night erotic Skinemax flick.

"Well, it looks like you two are drunk. Nick, why don't you take the guest room tonight and drive home in the morning? I don't want you leaving after I've plied you with alcohol. Management frowns on it when we kill our coworkers." Will said seriously but finishing with a laugh.

Nick said he could Uber, but Will thought it would be silly for him to have to uber twice just to go home, then pick up his car, and so Nick agreed to stay. Finally, Will yawned and said he had been up since 3am and the alcohol was knocking him on his ass and he asked if Stephanie could make sure Nick had clean sheets and clean towels and he bade them goodnight.

Stephanie went through the motions of getting Nick's guest room set up while Nick sat there watching the Skinemax flick. About 20 minutes later, Stephanie came back wearing a flannel pajama top, completely unbuttoned, only white cotton panties for her bottom.

"He's asleep and snoring... nothing will wake him up now—but to make sure, I recommend you lay back, stay quiet, and cover your face with a pillow when you cum." Stephanie said, pulling her pajama top completely off and kneeling between Nick's legs as before.

"You little slut!" Nick said to her as she fished his semi-hard cock out of his pants and began licking and sucking him back to hardness.

In moments, Nick was even harder than he was before, and now he stood above Stephanie, fucking her mouth with his hands knotted in her hair as she tried her best not to choke on the cock pistoning deep inside her mouth. They both tried to keep quiet, but there was a fair amount of noise coming from his low grunts and her occasional gags, but with Will snoring away behind a closed bedroom door, they had little to fear.

Nick turned the lights up a bit, so that his iPhone could take clearer video and he made Stephanie look into the camera while he fucked her mouth, assuring her he would keep the videos private. Stephanie was already comfortable playing for the camera, a fact that didn't go unnoticed by Nick, who pulled out of Stephanie's mouth to change positions every time he was close to cumming.

Doing this allowed Nick to get several minutes of high quality video while prolonging his own fantasy with his best friend's wife. At one point he was so close to cumming, that he made Stephanie strip completely and pose for him. He took several pictures of her on her hands and knees with her chest on the ground and her ass high in the air. He wanted to fuck her so badly, but she explained he could only have her mouth, otherwise she'd scream, and wake Will.

After his orgasm subsided a bit, Nick climbed onto Stephanie's face, kneeling over her and feeding her his cock in the best lit part of the room. He fucked her mouth in that position for 5 solid minutes before finally pulling out and filming himself cumming in Stephanie's mouth. He loved the fact that Stephanie held her mouth open the entire time he was shooting off into it... he had built up such a load from the all night teasing and torture that even as she gagged on it and some ran down the sides of her mouth, she kept it perfectly open.

Finally, she walked him to his room, washed her face and brushed her teeth in the guest bathroom, and went to her own bedroom, where she found her husband snoring away.

In the morning, Stephanie found herself awakened by her husband tearing her clothes off as he knelt between her legs.

"Baby?" Stephanie sleepily asked.

"You were such a whore last night... I can't believe you practically showed Nick your tits like that!" Will exclaimed.

"Did you like it?" Stephanie asked.

Will didn't want to say "yes" so he deflected by saying, "I'm going to fuck you hard, you big titted slut!"

Will rubbed his cock up and down his wife's wet slit before covering her mouth and driving himself into her. You can't say Will made love to her... he took her. Willingly or not. He mounted her, covered her mouth, and pumped her feverishly for a while before flipping her over roughly, causing her to squeal a bit—definitely enough for Nick to hear if he was awake.

With his wife face down, Will, pushed her face into a pillow and whispered into her ear, "Now I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are."

When Stephanie felt him rubbing his cock up and down her pussy and ass, for a moment, she thought her husband was really going to stick his cock up her ass, but instead, he simply covered her mouth again, laid on her back, and pumped her pussy as hard as he could while calling her a slut over and over. After he flipped her back onto her back, he played with her tits while vigorously fucking her before pulling out and shooting all over his wife's beautiful 34D tits and face.

Stephanie really loved the passion and intensity her husband fucked her with, believing that showing off the night before really sparked the animal instinct in him.

"I've got to go to the office... not sure how much Nick drank last night, you might need to take care of him this morning if he's feeling it... sorry to put that on you, babe." Will said as he left their bedroom.

When Will left for the office, Stephanie decide to shower and wash the cum out of her hair from her husband's overzealous pop shot. She never heard Nick enter the bathroom over the sound of the running water. With her eyes closed while shampooing her hair, she felt his hand go over her mouth. In seconds her body was mashed against the wall of the shower, his cock pushed fully into her pussy.

"Will's not home... and I think you know what that means." Nick growled into Stephanie's ear as he began fucking her.

With her mouth covered, Stephanie could not reply. She couldn't say yes, and she couldn't say no. All she said was "MMMPPH!" with each stroke of Nick's long, hard cock deep within her pussy. She heard him and felt him squirting baby oil in the crack of her ass, then she felt his thumb in her back door. She knew what was coming...

"This is what getting a cock forced up your ass feels like for being a tease!" Nick snarled as he pulled out of Stephanie's pussy and pushed into her poorly prepared back door. She moaned, loud. Like, real loud, letting Nick know he was hurting her ass—but he didn't let up one iota.

Nick simply grunted like an animal, thrust after painful thrust, as he roughly took his friend's wife's back door in her shower. It hurt, but Stephanie secretly enjoyed the raw desire she was experiencing from a guy she was clearly into. Nick was good looking, had a big dick, and wasn't afraid to be dominant and to take what he wanted when given the green light as he had been.

12