All Comments on 'Choose Your Friends Wisely Ch. 02'

by writingn00b

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
pimp!

when a man offers a woman to another man for sex for whatever consideation.... hw becomes a pimp....this was a pimp offering awhore to a customer... what was loving 'wives' in this? did not see a wife a husband and definately not a worthy writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why would a husband act this way?

Why is he married? Why would he pump his wife out to anyone? No reason to be married if this is the way you're gonna act. Maybe he was having a mental breakdown? But the real question? Why would his wife agree to any of this? Is she a whore? Wouldn't her Mother be proud of her behavior. Beyond stupid story.

1 star

mark73107mark73107almost 4 years ago
Wrong...

The flow of this story lent itself to the wife being an unfaithful whore. Will should have seen her for what she truly is and cut and ran. There is no doubt that she will eventually turn out to an absolute whore of the worst kind and/or bring home a disease. She is obviously not mother material.

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
Ugly...

Whole story is ugly... A guy pimps off his Slut wife. What kind of "loving wife" story is this, there is no love what so ever, just sex. Next thing it's 3,4somes, just one orgy after another. Story is going nowhere. Sorry, just 1 star. This is definitely NOT my "cup of tea" story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why didn't you just describe it as a story

About a whore who married her pimp? Tbat is all it is really. And not a good stoty at all.

Radical11Radical11almost 4 years ago
Perfect !

What's next for Stephanie ? Nice story you got here... Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part one was bad

But this was bad and stupid.

DunkirkDunkirkalmost 4 years ago

While hubby is away Steph should have a party and invite all the cocks she could

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You are mentally ill

"Nah, she's a free woman, even if she is my wife"

that was your comment!

When 2 partners have business, telling me that one of them can do anything he/she likes with that business is not DUMB... it is Mentally disturbing.

You as a husband, are contract partner in business called Marriage.

If any above is unclear to you, you have VERY BIG problem. -1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I am a bit confused

Her weekend with the other guy had her feel guilt and worry about being caught yet at his dinner at her own house she wants to temp Nick and then has sex with him while her husband is right there? Its like two different people.

mattenwmattenwalmost 4 years ago

One can only hope that real women who act like your protagonist become infected with HIV and suffer a slow and painful death. And that men who act like your husband stay in a padded cell for the rest of their lives!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

"Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex." - So why isn't in on-Con, as the first chapter has been moved there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
chapter 1 was ok

This one is just lame.

Krystel (what kind of name is that ?) has the best potential.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
It just keeps getting worse

These characters are all scum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Better than,...

... the first installment. The first was pretty blatantly rape. In this segment she decided she wanted her husband to take her "against her will", but it appeared she had trained him during their marriage that "no" meant "No!" Didn't work well to not communicate with him .

Not sure whether this will diverge into a cuck lifestyle or if they will indulge in "forced"sex between the two of them happily ever after.

Better entertainment this time, since wives having sex with best friends is a LW staple.

3*

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

What can you say about a story like this? 3* for both CHAPTERS due to writing craft--Story plot ---HUMMMNN

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 4 years ago
This if anything..

Is worse than the first chapter.

The wife is a thoroughly despicable character with no redeeming features whatsoever. Hopefully she will have contracted a STD in the first chapter which she passes onto both husband and his colleague.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Multi chapter

Multi chapter stories that start as bad as this one just never seem to get any better.

ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 4 years ago

My public comment is the same as any other comment: This is disgusting.

OnethirdOnethirdover 2 years ago

Why do these “that’s disgusting!” Commenters bother reading stories on this site? The titles are self explanatory, and if what you read “disgusts you”, then there is a similarity between you and the women in the stories rape and reluctance fantasies. Bunch of stupid unself-aware trolls. These stories push the reluctance envelope and are well-written.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous