Choose Your Friends Wisely Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For his part, Nick enjoyed every second with Stephanie, and he hoped there would be many more drunken nights like the night before. He mauled Stephanie's perfect, big tits while taking her ass, and in the end, the intensity got the best of him. Nick didn't last nearly as long as he did the night before, and after just a few rough minutes of taking Stephanie's ass against her will, he shot his entire load into it.

Nick washed up and left Stephanie, still bracing herself against the wall in the shower, and he went to work.

At the office, Will called Nick into his office for a closed-door meeting, where Nick said, "Dude, thanks so much for all of your hospitality... I mean... last night was really great."

"The wine, the dinner, or my wife's attire?" Will asked with a smile.

"Uh, it was all good... but yeah... Stephanie is a total babe! You're the man, Will." Nick said earnestly.

"Well remember it... Stephanie is not usually like that... you'll probably never see something like that again at my house." Will admitted.

"I was so drunk, I probably won't remember much, sad to say." Nick lied.

Will then almost caused Nick to choke when he said, "Well you should have taken a picture or something... That's seriously never happened before. Hell, you probably could have gotten her to just take that useless blouse off entirely, if you tried."

"That uh... that wouldn't have made you mad?" Nick asked warily.

"Nah, she's a free woman, even if she is my wife. She showed me her outfit earlier in the day. Even said she was going to lose the bra at dessert. I'm surprised she didn't just give you the whole show." Will said.

"She uh... she didn't take her blouse off or anything... but that would have been nice. I really wanted to see her tits... you know... like... out. You know, topless. But hey man, good wine is the key. Even the most demure woman loses her inhibitions when she's happy and drunk." Nick said.

"Well, I'll be in Asia next week for the QBR, maybe I'll have you around the following week for dinner?" Will said.

"Sounds great. I'll look forward to it!" Nick said.

"Wouldn't look too forward, as I said. But you never know!" Will replied. As Nick turned to leave, Will said, "Hey, why don't we try Thursday night, before I leave on Friday. I'll hint that she should try to wear something sexy. Invite Carl and Benny and we'll see just how bold she's willing to be with strangers."

12